The Life of Teenage Royals

By MYblueangel008

TABLE OF CONTENTS Twelve chosen person. All royal in blood. All from supernatural world. Vampire, Witch or W... More

Foreword
#1: Free At Last
#2: The First Revelations
#3: Reunited.
#4: The Mystery Around Her
#5: START OF HAVING PROBLEMS.
#6: THE NEVER ENDING ARGUMENT
#7: VENTING OF ANGER
#8: Rearrangement and Taking Control
8.2 ARRANGEMENTS II
#9: Royal Bonding turns Disaster.
#10: THE START
#11: fear.revelations.anger.
#12: Angry Royals. Not a Good Sign.
#13: A Charming Alpha Blooded Male for the Storm Princess
#14 A clue? A resolve?
#15 Thy Loyalty Lays upon Thy Leader
#16 Plans To Do and Make.
#17 the students
#18 And We Fly Away
#19 We Met The Weirdest People
#20 They Strikes Back
#21: The Story Behind
#22: To Asking for A Normal Come Back
#23: Two is better than One.
#24: Danger on Horizon
#25: Let The Party Start
#27:Another Prophecy
#28: Invisible in Our Eyes
#29: It Pays Off
#30: The Journey
#31: Waking Up on Fire
#32: New Recruits.
#33: Fire is not to be controlled
#34: Family is Everything
Chapter 35: Joshua's Enlightenment

#26: The Powers Hidden From Us

40 3 1
By MYblueangel008

A LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR.

BEING IN COLLEGE IS NO EASY TASK SO I'M SORRY TO THOSE WHO READS MY STORY. I'M CONTINUING IT, A BIT SLOW BUT I'M GONNA FINISH THIS. 

Chapter 26: The Powers Hidden

"Can't we have a break?" Kyle can't help but exclaim.

"Brother." April called worriedly.

"this is the 3rd maybe fourth meeting this month! The hell! THERE WERE THREATS EVERYWHERE! CAN'T YOU JUST TELL US WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS SO WE CAN KILL IT." Kyle all but exploded in anger. Kyle maybe cold and calm but even he have a breaking point.

Truthfully it's because Sapphire was once again put in danger before he could do anything about it. Add Joshua who was now even colder and barking orders to almost everyone before his sister had managed to calm him down.

"Kyle please calm down." Sapphire whispered into the air but was still heard by everyone. Kyle looked at Sapphire, question clear in his eyes. Why should he calm down? All he wants was a break from all of this.

Sapphire just shook her head, clearly speaking that she want him to stop. Kyle only glared at the girl.

"you're sacrificing your own life for such ungrateful fools!" Kyle said before sitting down. This earned him a fierce glare from Sapphire.

"Settle down." Conrad all but ordered only to earn glares. Gold and silver linings flashing, warning him not to order them around. How had he forgotten the danger of dealing with Children of Authorities. One command that their instinct doesn't like could be his end, not that he cared. But still it is troublesome.

He stand by his order knowing that maybe they would remember that he is a friend.

"I forgot to tell you something Sapphire." Joshua's cold voice echoes through the room.

Sapphire and Kyle looked at him. Question clear on their eyes.

"the Guardians of Canada would like to meet and talk to you as soon as you're free. I do not know the reason but they told me it is very important for you to go." Joshua answered.

"alright. I'm going there 2 days from now." Sapphire decided. Joshua nodded.

"I'll be going as well." Kyle said after a long pause.

"no Kyle."

"what do you mean by no? If you're making me stay here, then no fucking way, Joshua could do that."

"I'm going out as well." Joshua answered. Kyle was angered, mad that once again he can't protect his Princess.

"You should stay here, Kyle." Sapphire said calmly. Kyle looked at her with pleading eyes concealed with anger. Sapphire just shook her head stating that her decision was final.

"who would come with you?"  Kyle asked with a sigh.

"Brendan, Vincent, Cornelia and Stephanie." - Sapphire

"Absolutely not! You've been put in danger once because of Stephanie's carelessness!" Kyle protested.

"So it's my fault!? How could you blame me when Sapphire went on her own to save Brendan and April!" Stephanie asked in disbelief.

"if you didn't went out in the woods then maybe Rei was not alone in saving those two." Kyle snarled at Stephanie. Voice full of anger.

"she told us to do anything we want!"

"you should've known that anything could happen in this life we run."

"isn't she the strongest amongst us! Why can't she stop getting killed!?"

"none of us is invisible! It just so happens that we are all on guard and doesn't let our curiosity or desires get in the way of our duty!"

"why you!! Are you saying that I'm a selfish brat!!?"

"isn't that true!!!?? You're letting your anger towards Rei cloud your agendas."

"Fuck-------" Steph didn't finish talking as Sapphire cut off their banter.

"Stop your pointless banter. My head's pounding from all of it. Kyle, my decision is final." Sapphire all but said in her cold voice that made everyone stop and shiver even Kyle and Joshua. It only means that Sapphire was all business.

"I'm out of here! None of you even listens." Kyle said before going out of the room.

Sapphire just rubbed her head before looking at Joshua who stayed with a dark look. "Why are you going out, Josh?"

"I'm gonna find some kind of cure for my mate." Joshua answered.

"who are you going with?" -Sapphire.

"Mark, Nathan and Jewel." - Joshua

"good." she then looked at April and Kayden. "could the two of you do something to calm your brother?"

"I don't know Phire. Brother's a bit too hot headed." Kayden answered scratching his head.

"Don't worry, we will do our best to do so." April answered with a small smile.

"Good, now onto the most pressing matter. As we all know, all of us has power because of our heritage but some of us had discovered that there's another power lying inside us waiting to be recalled." Sapphire explained.

"once again." Conrad added, which made everyone look at him. "your powers were locked from over used though I don't know what they do. The most famous was the Ice Demon's powers. All of them controls a part of nature. The others not so much. Mark I think yours was about spells, offensive and defensive along with some healing. They were all forgotten spells. Much powerful than the new ones."

"really? Now that you think about it, Sapphire controls the yin and yang elements? Life and Death. Joshua controls water and earth apart from shifting. Kyle controls air and fire." Vincent deduced.

"and here I thought using those spells were normal." Mark said in a as a matter of fact tone.

"from what I remember Mark... Those spells are like downloaded, installed on your brain since the day you were born." - Conrad.

Mark just nodded in understanding.

"Death.... That's the power given to me." Sapphire stated.

"If Conrad was talking the truth then... Ancient Runes are mine." Mark answered.

"Earth and Water along with shifting into any ancient and imaginary creatures I can think of. I have their strength yet not their powers."- Joshua.

"I could .... Change my wolf's size." Nathan sheepishly said. Everyone looked at him with shock except her little sister. "what it's true! Ask Stephanie!" Steph just nodded.

All of them accepted what their friend has said.

"I have the Element of Fire aside from Time." Kayden then commented.

"I still don't know my power though my speed is on par with Sapphire." Stephanie said.

"I don't have that special power you're talking about." Jewel answered which made everyone to look at her.

"tsk tsk.... That's where you're wrong my lovely friend. You have the power to practically bring any kind of storm with just your emotions. Not like any wielder of weather." David commented from the shadows. This made Sapphire to look at him with a glare.

"David, explain the reason as to why you're here when you're not invited." Sapphire asked with a silent snarl.

"I would just like to inform you that you’re bestfriend-slash-boyfriend-slash-whatever-relationship-you-have-with-him, is currently beating up Jerome and the 5B's venting his anger at them." David answered.

"5B's?" Cornelia asked in confusion.

"Bane and company." David answered with a mischievous smirk.

"Any other thing you want to say?" -Sapphire.

"I'm coming with you."-David

"Why?"

"I'm hitching a ride back home. Check my mate and talk to your grandfather before going back here."

"Do whatever you want." Sapphire said as she sighed exasperatedly. "Now back to the topic, April what do you think is your power?"

"I still don't know Sapphire, though there were times I could see the past or future." April answered a bit nervous.

"I'm more on combat and I could cast any spell with just my mind though I think that kind could be achieve by anyone. Other than that?... Hm none for the moment." Brendan answered.

"I still don't know what of these special powers I had inherited." Vincent said after thinking a bit.

They all look at Cornelia who was fidgeting a bit. "Umm... I don't know.. Yet.... But there was ... Something a bit confusing when we were fighting the creatures of shadow... Every time my arrow shoots at them they would explode in white light. Then there's another while fighting the hooded figure... That we now know as my brother's mate... I had fired a dagger at her.... It was just a gash but she looks in pain as if because of that she got a second of control in her body and next thing we know, she was begging brother to kill her." Cornelia explained. This made everyone to frown and think. Cornelia seems to neutralize anything that she unconsciously recognize as something dark.

Stephanie suddenly felt a headache coming just by thinking about what had happened to Joshua's mate. A part of the spell placed on the girl was broken because of the dagger Cornelia had thrown. What more if she had touched the girl?

Brief flashes of images came but stopped as Stephanie clutched her head.

"you alright Steph?" April asked. Steph nodded.

"Now what should we do about Philip?" Conrad asked.

"I don't think it would be a good idea to find him. Surely he'll be coming out on his own to wreck havoc." Vincent commented nonchalantly.

"Are we really gonna wait for him to do the first move? It's better if we eliminate him as soon as possible." Conrad suggested with a frown. Surely these children would change their mind.

"We would only waste the time in searching for him. What's important is to find our mates!" Joshua answered.

"Sapphire, surely you're aware of how much a threat Philip is." Conrad turned to Sapphire for help.

"Josh is right, Conrad. We would only waste time and energy in searching for the guy. Philip is one sneaky bastard and Amia backing him up..... Even I don't know his next move. But one thing's for sure. Philip would not be found if he doesn't want to be found..... For now he is not a great threat... We should leave him to someone's hands... And I have a feeling that we will not be encountering him after this." Sapphire explained to Conrad.

"Are you telling me that it ain't his time?" -Conrad.

"yes and no. I am no God, Conrad. I may have the power of death but that doesn't make me God. I only am telling you this because you keep on asking to stop him. Philip will not vanish by my hands nor would I be tainted with his blood." - Sapphire.

"But Sapphire ..." he was cut off by said Princess.

"That is enough Conrad. My decision is final and if you really want to waste time and energy then go ahead and do what you want." Sapphire said as she stood up and dismissed the meeting. Conrad can't help but shake his head. The Princess was stubborn but there was something intriguing in what she hinted. He wishes that the girl was doing the right thing.

---

"I wish you all a safe trip." Kayden said as everyone huddled up with each other.

"Thank you Kayden. I wish you goodluck as well." Jewel said as she gestured towards Kayden's twin. Kayden just laughed.

Kyle was glaring at both Joshua and Sapphire clearly stating his dislike of the arrangement. They tried to communicate through the link but Kyle was blocking them.

Sapphire giving up placed a chaste kiss on Kyle's lips which shocked everyone.

"see you soon Grumpy Prince." Sapphire playfully said. She then turned at Kayden. "Keep an open eye and do not let your grumpy brother out of your sight. He tends to be an idiot." before she walk inside the plane.

Everyone was open mouthed, shock of her actions. Even her bestfriends were staring at the plane.

"Well that's a shocker." Joshua commented as he recovered from his own shock. He can't help but smirk. The two were made for each other, they might deny it but he was sure the two were mates. It's just a matter of time before they find the missing parts of their life to prove it, unless one of them snap and mark the other. Oh the trouble it would bring.

Kyle glared at him before walking out on the opposite side towards his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 6.9K 32
"I’ve been beaten, I’ve been raped, and I’ve been battered and bruised, ruined all around. I don’t like to trust, I don’t like it when boys look at m...
Dawn By Emily

Werewolf

1.7K 61 30
Dawn has been kept in the dark about almost everything in her life. The secrets that lie in her family members, in her friends; the secrets that fol...
76 8 20
A post apocalyptic shifter series that includes fated mates. ___________________________________________________ Seventeen years ago, one irresponsib...
145 17 68
Thousands of years ago the first ever supernaturals were created. The witch, vampire, and the werewolf. By now you must've heard lots of stories but...