Lemon Boii // yeongyu

By straybubbs

"Can't you just be nice or something?" "Or something." "Yeonjun!" Choi Beomgyu is a seventeen year old boy wh... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71

25

1.4K 100 129
By straybubbs

excuse typos, uwu.

"Nice receive!" The sound of the ball echoed through every corners of the gymnasium, Kamagwinae's volleyball club are now practicing as always, everyone was excited for tomorrow's match. Yes, time flies so fast and they can't even believe they'll be having a play tomorrow already. Yeonjun jumps and spikes the ball, Beomgyu, who was their opponent on the practice, saved the ball in a quick move.

"Beomgyu, nice follow!" Jeongin says and tossed the ball towards to Mark and spiked the ball, Guanlin on the other side blocked the ball. Jungkook was watching them afar as always, tapping the ballpen on his chin as he examined everyone. "They're all improving." Jihoon said and Jungkook nodded, "They can do it tomorrow."

"I heard that Gidunggisa Academy's ace is someone we should watch out, they say that he jumps high and spikes the ball effortless but strong." Jihoon said with a sigh, scratching his head and shivers when he remembers the person they were talking about. Jungkook only chuckled at it like its a joke, "Yes, that is true. He is one of the players I trained during summer last two years ago."

"Eh? Really?" Jihoon looks at him amused, the taller nodded and smiled, "He is tough, but we have our own ace." He then looks at Yeonjun who was still playing, he jumps and spikes the ball, Beomgyu then received it again. "And his libero." Jihoon follows up, they both laughed and felt proud at the same time. After a long stay in the shadows they'll finally rise up again.

"Oi! Lemon boi, you tall duck." Beomgu yells and throws the ball at him, Yeonjun who wasn't aware of it, the object hit his head making him freeze and surpise. On the other hand, Beomgyu is being held by Jeongin and Dongpyo while Yeonjun is held by Mark and Jaemin. "The fuck was that for?"

"For hitting me on the head!" Beomgyu screams like a wild animal, awhile ago they were playing and Beomgyu tried to save the ball but then it hit him on the head when he dived in. Now, they're arguing and fighting like a married couple. "I did not!" Yeonjun yells and break free from Mark and Jaemin's grip, Beomgyu did as well.

Both of them are looking at each other- no, glaring, especially Beomgyu. Yeonjun raised his fist to punch him, but instead of a punch, he shove his hand on Beomgyu's face making the younger yelp and smack Yeonjun's head accidentally. "Ouch?" Yeonjun hissed and let go of him, Beomgyu got in position for a fight.

He brought his fists forward, "Come on lemon boi! Fight me! Fighte me!" Beomgyu yells and started throwing punches on the air, Yeonjun was expressionless and sighs, the boy infront of him is acting childish again. "Shut up." He said and grabbed the boy's arms, pulling him close into a hug, Beomgyu gasps but hugs back, loving the warmth of Yeonjun's hug.

"The fuck are they doing?" Jaemin asks as he drinks down his water, Jeongin only chuckles at it. Jisung gasped dramatically, "It's love." Jeongin nodded as he agrees, "They're just hugging." Hyunjin huffs and gripped on his water bottle as he stare at the two. "Are you a food? Because you're jelly!" Guanlin says and did a few beat box- which is a fail because he doesn't know how to do beat box at all.

Jinyoung joins in clapping his hands finding Guanlin's pick up line a bop, Jeongin looks down in embarrassment, "I don't know that at all." He said and Mark laughs at it, Jeongin then looks over at Hyunjin who was just staring at nothing. The younger frowns with a small sigh escaping his lips, hopeless is what he's feeling right now.

🏐

"I'll get going now." Haechan said and the two, Hyunjin and Jeongin, nodded at him as they bid the boy a goodbye. Now, they are left alone, both boys are outside the convenience store seated on one of the tables there. Jeongin stirs the fork in his cup of ramen as he lost his appetite, "Hey, are you alright?" Hyunjin asks since he noticed him spacing out and not even eating his own food.

Jeongin looks up and smiles at him, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine, its still hot." He said and kept stirring it as he looks down again, Hyunjin nodded and shrugged, maybe Jeongin is having a hard time and he should let him be, that's what's in his mind right now. After a few minutes, Hyunjin glanced on his watch, "We should get going, its dark and we need to rest for tomorrow's game."

Jeongin hums with a nod as both of them stood up from their seats, grabbing their bags and throwing their wastes on the garbage can nearby. As they were walking, both are very quiet. Well, its not like they always talk, its just that the atmosphere felt uneasy for Jeongin. And for Hyunjin, he doesn't mind at all infact, he never noticed.

When they're about to part ways since Hyunjin's house is on the left road and Jeongin is on the opposite road, the younger grabbed Hyunjin's shirt from behind, "W-Wait!" He says and Hyunjin turns around with his eye brows raised, "Hm?" He hums waiting for what Jeongin has to say.

Jeongin lets go of his shirt and heaves out a sigh, building up his courage and confidence for the words he's about to slip out. "I-I.." he stutters out, Hyunjin is ofcourse patient so he waits for him to talk. Jeongin shakes his head and looks up at Hyunjin with a smile, "You're really cool, Hyunjin. You're so talented and kind, you're caring and amazing."

"You can play instruments, you can do art, you can dance, play sports, you are perfect, you know that?" Jeongin said and chuckles at the end, Hyunjin tilts his head to the side since he's confused but let him talk. "A-And, you're a great person, like so so great. And you know.."

He trails off as he shake in nervousness, fidgeting with his fingers, he looks up and smiles at him, the widest and most beautiful smile he just showed, "I like you!" He confessed, Hyunjin was taken aback from it, he was surpised but felt guilty since ofcourse, he doesn't feel the same at all, not even a little bit. "I-"

"N-No!" Jeongin stops him waving off his hands, "Don't talk, I know, it's fine. You like Beomgyu, I know that." He laughs off, though, the laugh was dry and fake. Hyunjin grew worried now, Jeongin kept talking anyways wearing that smile, "I know you like him, I mean, who wouldn't right? He's cute, funny, amazing, like you he is."

He took a deep breath, fanning his eyes since he knew that tears will form soon, "W-Well, that's all. I want to confess since I don't want to hide it anymore, the more I hide it the more it hurts in here." He points at his heart, still smiling. "But oh well, sometimes the person we thought we like is the person we will be with forever, but we just thought about it."

"Uhm, uh, I won't take long since we still need to rest for tomorrow like you said, let's not be awkward shall we?" He smiles and held his hand forward, Hyunjin grins and shakes hands with him. Jeongin bit his lower lip and quickly pulls away as he turns around, "S-See ya!" He said and walks away. Hyunjin hesitated at first but walked away after.

After a few minutes, Jeongin looks back too see that Hyunjin was finally out of sight, and once he couldn't see him anymore, he went to the nearby park and sat on one of the benches and infront of him is a river, a glistening river under the moonlight and stars. There, he let out his tears, he sobs and cries.

"Damnit." He cursed between his hiccups as he couldn't stop crying at all, it hurts so much. He then looks up and flinched to see a white handkerchief infront of his face, he looks beside him and it was a boy looking up the sky. He seemed tall and has purple pinkish hair, he was grinning at the sky. "Take it, you need it." He said.

Jeongin has no choice, with shaking hands he grabbed it and wiped his tears away, "T-Thank you." He said and looks at the boy again, finally, the stranger looks back at him and smiles, "Its nothing, must hurt huh, let me guess, heartbreak?" The boys guessed right, Jeongin chuckles and nodded, "You guessed right." He said and kept wiping the remaining tears as he sniffles.

"Great- oh wait, don't think that I'm a stalker or something, I just happened to pass by." The boy said with a nervous laugh after, Jeongin giggles and nodded after unable to create words. The boy grins softly as he looks up at the sky again, "The night sky calms me down, its peaceful and beautiful."

"S-Same, I feel at peace when I look at them, especially those stars." Jeongin says as he looks up as well, it's true, the view up there is breathtaking. "Imagine having freckles with that many." The stranger suddenly said making Jeongin laugh and shake his head, "Is that even possible?" He looks up at him and the boy shrugged as he looks back.

"Try it." The boy said with a chuckle after, now its silent again, though it wasn't awkward it was comfortable silence between the both of them. Jeongin sighs, "I'm Yang Jeongin, just call me Jeongin. Do you live around here?"

The boy smiles, "No, I'm from Seoul, will be staying in here for two days and a half." He said and forgot to say his name, he rubs the back of his neck as he looks at Jeongin with the most cute and brightest smile ever, "I'm Choi Soobin!"

[🐈]
Surprise surprise! Soobin appeareddd~
Anywaysss what was your reaction during Jeongin's confession? I was literally in pain while writing it hshshsh :<

Andddd crossover ships are gonna happen-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 123 24
≡;- ꒰ °completed story ★ ꒱ ꒰ °short-ish story ★ ꒱ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ stargyux ࿐ྂ 🎧♱★6eomgyunzzn★♱🎧 ( :̲̅:̲̅:[̲̅:★:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) © Stargyux ~🎀🍓💿🎧†_★_†🎧💿🍓...
34.3K 1.1K 51
🔞 Dis one for the horny MOAs out there‼️Beomgyu and Yeonjun were childhood best friends before their maturity drew them apart. They've secretly had...
313K 14.4K 46
Yeonjun thought he'd be lost when his parents suddenly had to move from America to South Korea for work, but his luck started to turn when he ran int...
7.5K 258 20
Choi Yeonjun. Straight male. Or so he thought until one certain boy came into his life and changed him forever. Choi Soobin met Yeonjun at a friend's...