Intuitive Purple

By MsIndrani

|LBS: 2| NIKOLAS GALANIS A member of LETHAL and a lady's man. When the quest to become CEO makes you do anyt... More

Lethal Billionaires Series (LBS).
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chaper 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
EPILOGUE
NIKOLAS & AMETHYST
TAMED

Chapter 37.

243 45 11
By MsIndrani

Recap

"Your whole family and life is in New York. I will be forever grateful to Sadie as we all thought you were dead all these years. I have mourned your death year after year. I know this is sudden but can you go back with me?" He asks, completely taking me off guard as he stares into my eyes with so much hope reflecting in his.

ROSALIE

"I.." I stutter, not knowing what to say. Here he is, sitting down in front of me looking so vulnerable. He definitely expects a Yes from me but am I ready to give up this life I currently live to a life I have no clue whatsoever about? A life where everyone probably thought me dead?

"Do the others know you are here for me?" I ask him.

"Asides Fabian, Lukas, André and Maya, no one else knows about this." He says. For heaven's sake, I have just known him for less than a month now, the most reasonable thing to do is not going with him.

"And you want me to show up just like that? How would the others react upon seeing me?" I ask him.

"I... hmmph." He sighs. "I honestly have no clue." He finishes.

"Please, Amethyst. I need you back in my life." He pleads and lifts his hand to touch my face. That nervousness that I felt earlier came back rushing in on me with full force.

"Nikolas." I hesitate a little.

"Amethyst." He stresses.

"Going to New York with you will be too sudden. Amelia does not even know that you are her father. You have told me about my past but on my own, I cannot remember anything." I state in a rush.

"We could work on that. We can tell Amelia the truth. Why hold it when she will still find out anyway." He shrugs as he speaks.

"What if she is not actually your daughter?" I voice out in reasoning.

"I would kill any man who dares to lay his hands on you." I watch as a spasm of anger contorted on his face as he spoke. Possessive much, huh?

"I am just saying. I mean, anyone can also come up with a story like yours. So.." He hisses at what I say. I watch as he stands up, pacing round the room and rubbing his hands on his hair as he sighs repeatedly.

"This is not some story, this is a reality." He finally voices out.

"I can't go back with you, Nikolas." I blurt out.

"Theós! (God)." He says.

"Amethyst, I am not leaving this country without you." He states with finality.

"That is left to you to decide." I reply, matching the looks he is currently giving me.

"See you tomorrow." He bends down to look into my eyes. Pecking me on my head, he walks out of my house, banging the door and leaving me startled.

I hear the zoom of his vehicle signalling his departure.

•••••

..2 weeks later..

"Mummy, someone is at the door."
I am awoken by a bubbly Amelia who looks too happy for someone just waking up.

She jumps in excitement. Urghh. I head out to open the door. Today is a Saturday, so I don't have work and I am grateful for that. My plans today include resting for the better part of the morning and doing some house chores. Now, whoever is at the door has clearly messed with those plans.

"Hello, Amethyst." I roll my eyes at the person. Who else would it be? The only person that has chosen to call me a name other than Rosalie; Nikolas Galanis, my supposed husband.

"Don't you understand the importance of weekend morning rests?" I glare at him as I catch his eyes scan through my body, stopping on my chest area. Shit, I had no bra on. I tighten the night robe around my body and a small smirk forms at the corner of his lips as a result to my action.

"Not when you have been ignoring my calls all through the past two weeks." He shoots back, glaring at me acidly but it quickly turns into a sweet smile.

"Oh, Hello Mimi." When did she get here? I thought I told her to stay inside. This little being just stood beside me, smiling sweetly at him.

"Hello, Uncle Niko." She says back. I watch as a mixed emotion cross his eyes. One peculiar thing with her is that she only gives nicknames to people she likes. What happened to meeting people for the first time and being reserved around them?

"Won't you let me in?" He raises his eyebrows as if challenging me. I sigh and open the door, to which he smirks. He hands me the bag he held and lifts up Amelia who is giggling uncontrollably.

"Hey, Mimi. How are you doing this wonderful morning?" He asks her, playing with her cheeks.

"I am fine." She replies him in between laughs.

"Would you love it if we go out today? The park, ice cream.." He says to her.

"Mummy..." She drawls, giving me the best puppy dog eyes I have ever seen. I turn my back to them and hear Nikolas chuckle, much to my displeasure.

"Please, mummy." I hear her plead.

"Fine." I sigh, giving in to what they want. I turn to see this little devil giggling in Nikolas' chest, trying to conceal the sound from me.

"You are corrupting my baby." I point out.

"I did no such thing. Plus, she is also mi..." I know he wanted to say the word 'mine' but my glare was enough to shut him up. 

"She is also missing out on a lot of fun this weekend." He says in an attempt to cover up what he almost let slip.

"I want to see a unicorn." She says out of the blue.

"Unicorns are not real, Mimi." He says to her.

"Ohh. But I see them in the cartoons I watch." She defends in her small voice.

"Don't worry, you will understand when you become older, baby." I explain, feeling the urge to face palm myself. The effect these cartoons have on these kids nowadays is perplexing.

"Do you not have work to do? For someone who runs a billion dollar company, you sure know how to disappear from there." I state when we were finally seated.

"As a matter of fact, I just returned from New York yesterday. I had some emergency to handle." He states.

"Says the person that said he would not go back without us." I eye him from head to toe.

"Things did not end well the last time between you and I. My apologies." He says.

"Accepted." I reply.

"Now that that is out of the way, what do you say to going out and having alot of fun? I got some goodies from back home in New York." He wiggles his eyebrows playfully. I guess this is his own way of making up.

"Alright. You have succeeded in toying with my rest time, Mister." I state, glaring at him.

..Later that afternoon..

"So where do we go to first?" Nikolas asks.

"The park. We could get ice cream there before playing." Amelia answers.

"Your wish is my command, ma'am." She chuckles at his response.

We arrive at the park and go to the ice cream parlour where we had some for ourselves. After that, we head for recreation.

We tried out the ferris wheel, much to my dismay because I have a freight for height, something that Amelia seemed unfazed about. I am actually grateful for Nikolas for he was like a mental support system all through and I could not help but have this feeling of Déjà vu like this had happened before.

The merry go round was the next thing we tried. My sight was blurry when we finished this paricular activity due to the endless number of spins. Why did I not come with my glasses even though they are merely for reading?

Right not, I can hardly see in front of me but not wanting to be a bother, I continue walking alongside Nikolas and Amelia till my foot gets stuck and I slip, hitting my head on a wooden obstacle. I close my eyes to take in the pain.

"Mummy!" Amelia cries out.

I feel a sudden rush in my head and everything starts coming in. My parents, my wedding with Nikolas, Maya, everyone, the doctor's report, Nikolas cheating and the accident. I gasp in shock, the memories of the years before now are all back, fresh in my head like I never forgot them.

"Nikolas." I say when I open my eyes to stare back into those of the man I love who took it for granted.

"Amethyst." He reaches out for my face and I slap his hands off, glaring at his cheating self in disdain.

"I remember everything now." I state faintly before giving in to my subconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 422 15
A billionaire dominating businessman is habituated to giving others a hard time and scars.He soon becomes obsessed with a beautiful calm girl.But tha...
67.8K 1.6K 20
After two years of smooth sailing at your dream job in the big city, a disastrous morning at your favourite coffee shop changes the course you had so...
4.2M 124K 35
Jessica Summers is a simple and a beautiful young lady who has recently lost her parents and has moved to stay with her aunt. Within a few weeks, her...
54.4K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...