My Childhood Paramour In love...

By divineEEarth

🏆Winner of The Colours Awards - The Colours Community - August - New Adults Category 🏆 3 at DUA Awards und... More

Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
New Account alert-authordivineEarth
A new Story Alert

Blurb

1.7K 86 46
By divineEEarth

Love is all about holding a special someone's hand and growing old together. The path to twilight traveled with a companion who has always been beside you can make memories of lifetime memories.

Abhiyan

Manya

Abhiyaan: The first time I saw her was in the park with her little sister and her grandmother, the day we came to reside at the Sahodya Society. I found her lovely, same age as mine. "She is Maan, Manyata, daughter of your Uncle Rishu and Auntie Eshita." It was our introduction into lifelong friendship.

Manyata: Preschool was about sitting next to him on my favorite pink desk and talking to him. I used to run, no sooner the bell used to ring to occupy the front seat and save one for him so as to be able to sit beside him :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
301K 7.5K 108
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
111K 5.3K 42
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...