Murder For One, Make It For T...

By Spottedfire-Windclan

It's the late 1920s, and Twenty-two year old Anthony Giovanni is once again sent off to take care of a guy fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

609 24 11
By Spottedfire-Windclan

Anton exits the car and Anthony follows him as they walk inside the club.

The room was dim with table and chairs along the outside and in the center by the band was a large area for dancing.

The white haired male smiles as he watches a few couples dancing, their feet moving to the music and the men swinging their partners with them as they move to the beat.

Anthony is brought from his thoughts as Anton puts a hand to his back and leads them to an empty table. They take their seats as a waitress walks over.

She was a small woman with short, curled blonde hair and she was dressed in a flapper get up, seems to be the uniform here.

"Welcome to the Singing Hills, what can I get you two?" she asked.

"We'll have the special and can we get some wine as well?" asked Anton.

She nods and walks away, getting a laugh from Anthony.

"You know the specials?" he asked.

"I do, hope you like venison." said Anton.

"I don't think I've ever had that, what is venison?" asked Anthony.

"It's deer meat, besides the game meat I get, I love venison." laughed Anton.

"Good to know, and I've never had deer before, so this will be new." said Anthony.

"It will be, just like this is new for me." said Anton, looking at the dance floor.

"Really, never been on a date before?" asked Anthony.

"No, never had the time, plus no one ever caught my attention unless I wanted them on my plate, but you, you are definitely one I'd rather have dinner with than for." said Anton, resting his chin on his hand.

Anthony blushes to laugh as the waitress returns with a bottle of red wine.

"The chef recommends this for your meal, would you like me to leave the bottle?" she asked.

"If you would be so kind." said Anton.

She places the bottle down to stare at the brunette.

"I've seen you in here a few times, sugar, enjoy the music that much?" she asked.

"You could say." said Anton, sipping at his drink.

Anthony raises an eyebrow as he looks at the woman. It was obvious she was flirting, did Anton not notice.

"Well, if you wish to have a good time later, just ask for Missy, I'll be there." she flirted.

Anton remains silent but does move away when the feathered boa grazes his cheek.

"What a strange woman." he said, shaking his head.

"Seriously, you know she was flirting with you, right?" asked Anthony.

"Flirting, no, but that's not the first time she's spoken to me, always trying to get something from me." said Anton with a strained smile.

"Ya, your address, she wants you." said Anthony.

"Too bad for her I'm quite taken at the moment, and hopefully further in the future." said Anton with an easy smile.

The white haired man giggles with flushed cheeks when the next song starts up.

"Wanna dance?" he asked.

"Lovely idea, you don't have two left feet now, right?" asked Anton, placing his wine glass on the coaster.

"Ha, as if, hope you can keep up." Laughed Anthony.

The two get up and make their way to the dance floor where more people have gathered. A few of the dancers were even a pair of men as well as women together.

So there was no fear on ether's mind of being caught as gay. Being gay for some reason was considered a disease, and if caught, one would find themselves in the mental hospital.

Now on the dance floor, Anthony finds his hand snatched and he's pulled close to the brunette. The man is smiling wide as they move and Anthony gives a big smile as he moves his feet.

Their movements match as they move around each other, dancing perfectly and in sync. Anthony was happy, it has been forever since he's gotten to dance with anyone, let alone with someone who could keep up with him.

For Anton, he's happy to move with the other as he's never had a partner with as much grance and energy as this man, his new partner.

'My Anthony, I think I like that.' thought Anton happily.

Anton spins the other as their legs cross together but neither fall as they easily glide into the next step. Many would have stumbled at the move but the two were proving to be quite the dancing pair. The two lose themselves in each other and the music, moving perfectly and never missing a step nor a beat.

The song soon comes to an end and as it does, cheers are heard and the two are brought back.

The people on the sides and even the other dancers were standing away from them, slapping and cheering. Anthony blushes, having forgotten where he was as Anton just smiles in a charming way and bows to the crowd.

"Now that was some amazing dancing, what a pair, right folks?" called the jazz singer.

The crowd cheers and the two make their way off the dance floor and to their table where their food awaited. They sit down as the next song comes on and the other dancing couples start again.

"That was a shit ton of fun, I honestly forgot where we were." laughed Anthony, grabbing a fork and knife.

"As did I, you really dance beautifully, never have I danced with anyone with as much grace as you." said Anton.

Anthony takes a bite of the meat to chew, the taste was great and rich. Why hasn't he had venison before?

"Thanks, and you're the first partner I've had in a long time that could keep up with me, especially one who can freely move to the music instead of just trying to do generic steps." said Anthony.

"Exactly, while the steps to a dance are important, it is much more fun to do the steps with more free range, to just move to the sound." said Anton, taking a bite of his food.

"Also this is good, though New York doesn't seem to have a lot of this." said Anthony.

"No, it can cost a bit, I had venison a lot growing up, one of the many things I miss but radio was my passion so I made the move." said Anton.

"You're not from here, where did you move from?" asked Anthony.

"New Orleans, Louisiana, but more in the bayou, Harold and I would always go looking for plants and ingredients that my mother would take and turn into ether Gumbo or jambalaya." said Anton.

"That sounds awesome, my folks are from Italy, but my siblings and I were born here, from time to time we'd go visit Italy, but only for business." said Anthony, sipping his wine.

"I see, perhaps one day when I have some time off I could show you the bayou, it always holds a magical essence to it, especially at night when the stars are bright and the fireflies light the air around you." said Anton.

"Heh, we only just started seeing each other and already you're promising me a vacation, I'll be holding you to that promise." said Anthony with a big grin.

Anton smiles back as they continue to eat their meal with smiles and laughter shared between them, enjoying the jazz music and watching the other couples dance.

"Wait, you mean to tell me you tricked your brother into thinking the cops were after him?" laughed Anton.

"It was easy with the cover of night, my bike, and a horn that sounds like police horns." chuckled Anthony.

The two laugh when Missy walks over with the bill, but she doesn't say a word, just walks away.

"What was that about?" asked Anthony.

"No idea." sighed the radio host.

Anthony grabs the bill to smirk and start chuckling.

"What's so amusing?" asked Anton, finishing his wine.

"Missy left a message for you." said Anthony.

Anton raises an eyebrow but takes the bill to look, eye twitching in annoyance.

Call me anytime you get lonely sugar, xoxo Missy ***-***-****.

"Please pay the bill so we may leave." sighed Anton, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

The white haired man does and the two exit the club, walking back towards the car.

"This was a lot of fun, we should do it again, especially the dancing, I haven't had so much fun in a long time, not since Joey and I snuck into a picture show but that was over a year ago." said Anthony.

"Who is Joey?" asked Anton.

"My best friend, he knows I'm gay and is okay with it, we've been friends since we were kids." said Anthony.

"Oh, like Harold and I, he moved with me here and works as a butler of sorts." chuckled Anton.

The two smile at each other as they get into the car. Anton starts it up and they drive down the road, back towards the white haired man's house.

"You can drop me off a block away, don't need Andrea seeing you, or worse Pa, but he shouldn't be back till twelve." said Anthony.

Anton nods and they eventually reach the point where he pulls over.

"When are you free next?" asked Anton.

"Hm, oh, tomorrow, wait no, Pa has someone coming in he needs me to beat some information out of, uh, what about Sunday?" asked Anthony.

"I have a radio show going on, but if you like, I could sneak you in, see where I work." said Anton.

"That sounds awesome, oh, can I spin a few records?" he asked.

"Certainly, just so long as you don't scratch any." said Anton with amusement in his eyes.

"Hey, I can be careful, I did take that Peter bitch out with a silencer." chuckled Anthony.

"I do believe we both took him out, a pleasant thought as it did lead to our interactions." said Anton.

The two laugh lightly and stare at the other.

Biting his lip, Anthony leans over and kisses Anton, no cheek this time. Anton finds himself freezing up, but the warmth of the other man's lips get him to close his eyes, lifting a hand to caress the soft cheek.

The radio host has been kissed before, but he never felt a spark of anything, it was always just cold and a mush of flesh together. But this, this was something more than he's ever felt.

Anthony moves closer, hand resting on his arm before it slips down. This jolts Anton and he breaks the kiss to lean away.

"You okay?" asked Anthony.

"Y-yes, just um, Anthony, I'm not a fan of, or should I say, I'm not interested in..." stuttered Anton.

Anthony stares for a moment before he gets it.

"Oh, you're not into sex?" he asked.

"Yes, never had an interest, or well, seen the point, my apologizes for not telling you before hand." said Anton.

The white hair man crosses his arms to raise an eyebrow.

"Did you like the kiss?" he asked.

"Of course, that was quite enjoyable." said Anton, cheeks turning red.

"What about cuddling?"

"Hm, I don't think I'm opposed to cuddling with you."

"Hand holding, oh, what about nuzzling your cheek with mine?"

"Those are other forms of cuddling, so again, I'm not opposed."

Anthony smiles to lean over, kissing the man happily.

"Then it's fine, sex ain't everything, Anton, besides, if I'm in the mood, still got my hands and fingers." he chuckled.

Anton pulled a face at the image but another kiss and he lets it go.

"You should head home before your father catches you." said Anton.

"Right, see you Sunday, killer." teased Anthony.

Anton just grins before grabbing his hand to kiss the knuckles.

"Till Sunday, my Anthony." he purred.

The mobster blushes red and smiles happily before getting out of the car. The two wave to each other before Anton finally drives away. Anthony watches till he's out of sight before beginning the short walk back home.

Both had experienced something new, something neither had really thought about before. First love is always a beautifully, grand feeling?

NOTE: This was part of the last chapter, but it seemed a bit too long so I cut it in half to make another chapter. Sorry Scarheart, it was easily two chapters. So the boys had fun and are already looking forward to the next date. What will happen next? Till the next update, stay tuned~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.4K 64
Alastor just wants to cause chaos, make deals, and live his afterlife. But when he's forced to spend time with Angeldust on a project for the Hotel...
73.7K 1.7K 18
Angel and Alastor, pure opposites, and yet when Angel gets hurt, a new soft side of the Radio Demon is shown. A side Angel now yearns for. THIS STOR...
1.2K 92 12
In the years of 1920's it's pretty hard to live as a woman who isn't very feminine. Hated by her Dad and left by her Mother, Mary had nothing more to...
11.5K 220 14
Alastor is going to be female in this story and had a thing with Vox before they died. Now, they fell out of love and grew hatred for each other. Als...