SALEM แตˆ แตแตƒหกแถ แต’สธ

Per cherrymalfoys

โ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. โž in which ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž... Mรฉs

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–•๐–๐–Š๐–™
- o. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ?
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ. nineteen ninety-five
i. Operation: Rescue Harry 101
ii. Screaming Contest
iii. The Art of Eavesdropping
iv. September First
v. The Woman in Pink
vi. Accidents Happen
vii. The Dreaded Defense Lesson
viii. The Meeting in Hog's Head
ix. Unexpected Company
x. Mythbusters
xi. Dumbledore's Army
xii. A Fight, a Book, and a Dream
xiii. Unnatural Phenomena
xiv. Flowers and Pendants
xv. News Bearer
xvi. Caught
xvii. Detention
xviii. Stinging Confusion
xix. Fred and George Weasley
xx. What the F*ck
xxi. When Plans Go Wrong
xxii. The Department of Mysteries
xxiii. Propchecies and Death Eaters
xxiv. The Brightest of Stars
xxv. The End is Just Beginning
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ.
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–•๐–๐–Š๐–™
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ. nineteen ninety-six
i. Sweet Sixteen
ii. Veela Alert
iv. The Slug Club
v. Liquid Luck
vi. Worst Hogsmeade Trip Ever
vii. Therapy Sessions
viii. Quidditch Victories and Romantic Let-Downs
ix. A Helping Hand
x. Slughorn's Party
xi. A Christmas Surprise
xii. A Change of Heart
xiii. The Three D's
xiv. Sweet Night
xv. Under the Stars
xvi. The Fox and Girl Talks
xvii. The Love Aroma
xviii. Unfortunate Birthdays
xix. Confrontations
xx. Sectumsempra
xxi. First and Last Time
xxii. Unfair
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–•๐–๐–Š๐–™
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. nineteen ninety-seven
i. Operation: Rescue Harry 101, The Sequel
ii. Party Crasher
iii. Dumbledore's Will
iv. Wedding Crashers
v. Ministry Infiltrations
vi. Failures
vii. The Splitting of Ways
viii. The Christmas Miracle
ix. The Sword in The Lake
x. Not-So-Great Reunion
xi. The Hallows
xii. The Snatchers and the Snatched
xiii. Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
xiv. Shell Cottage (Again)
xv. We Plan a Heist
xvi. Dragon
xvii. Welcome Home
xviii. The Reunion I've Been Waiting For
xix. Shit Goes Down
xx. The Room of Hidden Things
xxi. Inferno
xxii. An Uphill Battle
xxiii. Sacrifice
xxiv. Revolution
xxv. Peace
xxvi. An Ending Well Deserved
๐€๐ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„. two-thousand and seventeen
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด,
๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€๐’.
( ๐ข )
( ๐ข๐ข )
( ๐ข๐ข๐ข )

iii. Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

6.6K 242 354
Per cherrymalfoys

OVER the course of the next few weeks I spent at the Burrow, the routine I managed to make during the summer continued on. But now that all of my friends, and including me, were under one roof the days weren't so bad.

The same morning I had met Fleur, four handsome tawny owls arrived at the Burrow, swooped in to drop four identical letters and then flew off. I already knew what the inside beheld — our OWL results.

Safe to say that the living room that morning was a frenzy of emotions, especially from Hermione, though I guess I understood why. OWL's are serious business and getting anything below an Exceeds Expectations is rather unfortunate.

It was already nerve-wracking to open the seal of arms, so my knees almost bucked when I saw my first grade. After I had read through the entire report card, I was left quite satisfied. Outstandings in all of my subjects except Herbology and Astronomy — I had gotten an Exceeds Expectations for those.

The days after that were ongoing and almost repetitive. The only eventful days was when Remus came over, despite bringing some bad news.

Bill stayed at the Burrow a few days after that, much to the girls' satisfaction, since they can't stand Fleur at all. I had gotten quite upset with the two of them because of it. Fleur was a nice woman, yet I didn't know why Ginny and Hermione hated her so much.

I was the only one in the house who had the most sincere conversations with her. I asked her all about France and Beauxbatons, and in return I told her all about Bill's embarrassing moments.

Finally, the day to shop at Diagon Alley had finally come and I was beyond excited. Visiting Diagon Alley means visiting Fred and George's joke shop. Maybe I can work there as an employee until I find out what I want to be.

It was a miracle that Mrs. Weasley even let all of us out of the house after hearing all the terrible things that happened in the town, with Ollivander being taken as well as Florean Fortescue.

When the Ministry car rolled up to the street entrance of the Leaky Cauldron, I spotted a giant man with a beard as big as his hair. I beamed at the sight of him and opened the door to get out.

"Hello, Hagrid!" I greeted.

"Margo," he acknowledged, "good to see yeh. How's mum 'n dad?"

"They're excellent," I said. "It's great to see you again, Hagrid."

"Great to see yeh too, Mar," he chuckled happily and stepped out of the way. "In yeh go."

I stepped in the threshold of the Leaky Cauldron, knowing that the others would be right behind me, and gawked at the place.

It was so. . .empty.

"Woah," Ron muttered beside me.

"I know, right," I mumbled back. "You'd thing there's some pandemic or something."

"I've never seen this place so empty," Hermione chimed quietly from beside us.

We didn't dare speak louder than a murmur, feeling as if a single noise would get us arrested or hunted down. A shiver ran down my back at the thought.

From my peripheral vision, I spotted a man climb down the stairs. Something about the way his hair looked somewhat familiar. It was only then when he turned his face towards me that my eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Eris?" I asked hesitantly.

The man looked around confused before his sights landed on me.

"Ah, it's Margo. . .isn't it, darling?" he said, familiarity dancing in his face.

I tried to hide the girly smile that threatened to appear on my lips. Instead I chuckled and nodded.

"I'm surprised you'd even remember."

"I never forget a face," he grinned. "What brings you to Leaky Cauldron?"

"Diagon Alley, actually," I said, watching as he emptied a wooden crate by the bar. "School supply shopping."

"Of course." He nodded. "Back to school soon."

"Yeah," I sighed. "Well—what about you? What brings you to Leaky Cauldron?"

"Oh, I work here," he grinned over his shoulder.

I blinked dumbfounded. "Ah. I didn't know that."

"Margo!" A voice called out to me. Jolting in place, I whipped around to see Ron, Harry and Hermione staring at me in puzzlement.

"Coming!" I turned back to Eris and saluted him sheepishly. "Duty calls, I guess. Take care around here, Eris."

"You too, Margo," he said and then lowered his voice. "Be careful and stick close with your friends. You'll never know what might happen out there."

I nodded slowly and gave him a wary smile, then turned on my heel and walked to where my friends were still watching.

"Who is he?" Ron asked with an edge to his tone.

"He used to go to Hogwarts." I shrugged nonchalantly. "We met last year in Diagon Alley. He helped me with directions."

"He's kind of good-looking," Hermione pondered.

"Yeah," I snorted. "Just not my type."

WE decided to split up once we entered the town. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley went with Ginny to Flourish and Blotts, whilst Hagrid accompanied the rest of us to Madam Malkin's.

This visit wasn't our usual cheerful one. As soon as the bricks opened up to Diagon Alley, it was certainly a sight to behold; just not the magnificent type. Half of the shops were either closed or boarded up with planks. Some windows were plastered with Ministry and wanted posters. The lights weren't twinkling as much like before, and there were definitely less people.

Hagrid waited outside while Harry, Ron, Hermione and I entered the tiny shop. I looked around curiously, wondered if there were any customers or if Madam Malkin was even here. Until a familiar snobby voice filled the room.

". . .not a child, in case you haven't noticed, mother. I am perfectly capable of doing my shopping alone."

I suppressed the urge to let out a groan. I bit my tongue and exchanged an irritated glance with my friends.

"Bloody hell, kill me now," I muttered.

From behind the rack appeared Draco Malfoy wearing a fresh set of robes, his Slytherin tie hung proudly from his neck.

The last time I saw him was months ago, in the train on our way back from Hogwarts. I didn't deny that he didn't change over the summer, because he did.

His hair was still the same usual pale-blond, this time styled neatly rather than letting it lose like before. His face looked more mature than the last time I'd seen it, and without even standing next to him I know he grew a few inches taller. He strode to the mirror, not noticing us until his gaze landed on our reflections and turned around.

"If you're wondering what the smell is, mother, a Mudblood just walked in," he said, scowling.

I stepped forward with clenched fists.

"Watch your mouth," I spat, at the same time Madam Malkin said, "I don't think there's any need for language like that!"

Hermione pleaded quietly for Ron and Harry to put their wands away. I was still a step further from the group, glaring at Draco.

"Margo," Hermione pleaded a little more desperately.

Reluctantly I stepped back in place with them and took a deep breath to calm myself. I sent Hermione a grateful nod, knowing that if she didn't warn me like that I would've exposed my powers right then and there. Let's just say controlling my emotions — mostly my anger — hasn't been mastered perfectly yet.

Thank Merlin for Hermione.

"That's quite enough!" Madam Malkin said sharply. She looked over the racks with a pleading expression. "Madam — please —"

A woman casually strolled out to stand in our line of vision. She held herself with aristocratic elegance, never once showing emotion on her pale face — a face that resembled so closely to her sister, Bellatrix Lestrange, except that her hair was blonde and her eyes were blue.

On her throat dangled a silver pendant. My breath hitched in my throat when I realized I had seen the same necklace a year ago, in all its glory with six silver petals and an emerald gemstone.

"Here." I opened up my palm and showed him the necklace.

Draco raised an eyebrow when he saw me in front of him but didn't question it. Only the necklace. "What's this?" he said.

I shrugged, trying to appear as uninterested as possible. "Mr. Dinky told me that you're looking for a gift for your mum. It's a Narcissus flower," I explained, seeing the number of questions growing in his eyes. "I figured that your mum would want to own something that was named after her."

Slowly my eyes drifted to Draco by the mirror who was still scowling at us. I looked down at the floorboards and pursed my lips, baffled that he actually bought and gifted it to his mother.

"Put those away," she ordered Harry and Ron, as well as pulled me away from my thoughts. "If you attack my son again, I shall ensure that it is the last thing you ever do."

"Really?" Harry took a step forward. "Going to get a few Death Eater pals to do us in, are you?"

My eyes widened at his bold comment. "Harry!" I hissed and stepped into place beside him. "Lower your wand, Harry, this isn't the place for a fight."

"She's right," Narcissa said smugly causing me to look at her. "Though, do not think you are so innocent, Margo Lovett." I flinched when she said my full name.

"You are lucky that my son prevented you from expulsion after your little stunt. You should be thankful," she said menacingly.

My heart jolted inside my chest. I knew what she was talking about without having to ask. Two years ago during our fourth-year, I was always confused as to why I wasn't expelled the day I hexed Draco and often wondered why, now as my gaze wandered to him again, I knew the real reason.

He turned away from our group and faced the mirror again, his scowl growing deeper by the second. I could've sworn that there were flushes of pink that tinged his pale cheeks.

"I see that being Dumbledore's favorite has given you a false sense of security, Harry Potter. But Dumbledore won't always be there to protect you."

Harry scoffed and looked around the shop in an exaggerated manner. "Wow. . .look at that. . .he's not here now! So why not have a go? They might be able to find you a double cell in Azkaban with your loser of a husband!"

I choked violently and faked a cough to cover up the laughter that threatened to bubble inside me.

Draco was so furious that he reached for us but stumbled in his robes, causing Ron to roar in laughter.

"Don't you dare talk to my mother like that, Potter!" he snarled.

"It's alright, Draco," Mrs. Malfoy says coolly. "I expect Potter will be reunited with dear Sirius before I am reunited with Lucius."

The laughter in me died away and my eyes flashed dangerously. I took a step closer to her then said, "You dare—!"

"Harry, Margo, no!" Hermione warned. She murmured some more warnings from behind us but the angry wave roaring in my ears blocked her out.

Poor Madam Malkin was caught in the middle of it all I almost forgot she was there. She reached for Draco and began to fuss with his robes as if nothing had happened.

". . .let me just—"

"Ouch!" Draco yelled. "Watch where you're putting your pins, woman! Mother —I don't think I want these anymore—"

He threw his robes at Madam Malkin's feet. I clenched my jaw and rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

"You're right, Draco," his mum agreed, "now I know what kind of scum that shops here. . .we'll do better at Twilfitt and Tatting's."

With another glare at all of us, the duo swiftly left the shop and ensured that the door made a bang behind them.

I exhaled through my nostrils. "Are all Malfoys that dramatic?"

"Woah."

'Woah' was an understatement. Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes was a glittering gold coin amongst a sea of rusted copper. The shop stood out indeed against the dull backdrop of its neighbors.

The shop windows showed an assortment of all kinds of products that I couldn't name. A gigantic poster covered another window, purple in color like the Ministry's and had the words printed with bright yellow:

WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHO?
YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT U-NO-POO —
THE CONSTIPATION SENSATION
THAT'S GRIPPING THE NATION!

I bursted into laughter upon reading the poster, the rest of the other teens joining in with me. It was only Mrs. Weasley who seemed to be staring at the poster with horror.

"U-No-Poo. . ." she whispered. "They'll be murdered in their beds!"

Her comment only made me laugh harder. I clutched my stomach as I held onto Ron's shoulder for balance.

"No they won't!" he said. "This is brilliant!"

We entered the shop and were immediately greeted by an overwhelming amount of customers darting from left to right, back and forth.

I dropped my jaw in amazement as I stared at the wonder of it all. Everything from Fred and George's original creations were displayed on shelves, bins and boxes. From magic made pranks even all the way to Muggle magic tricks, they had it all.

"Margo, look!" Hermione gasped and dragged Ginny and I to a box near the counter.

"'Patented Daydream Charms. . .?'" I trailed off with curiosity, exchanging a glance with Hermione.

She began to read the information written on the box. "'One simple incantation and you will enter a top quality, highly realistic, thirty-minute daydream, easy to fit into the average school lesson and virtually undetectable (side effects include vacant expression and minor drooling). Not for sale under-sixteens.'"

"Woah." Ginny whistled.

"You know, this is really extraordinary magic!" Hermione exclaimed.

"For that, Hermione, you can have one for free," said a voice behind us.

I turned around and beamed at the sight of Fred, wearing the loudest color of purple robes.

"What about me?" I mock-pouted.

"And of course one for you too, Margo," Fred said and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "After all, this particular charm was inspired by you."

"Really?" I asked with an open-mouthed smile.

Fred winked and ruffled my hair. "George and I knew how much you used to daydream back in the day. So we thought, why not make it into a reality?"

I threw my head back with laughter and smiled endearingly at Fred. "You both are so cheesy," I grinned and wrapped my arms around his waist to give him a hug. "But thank you. This is incredible, Fred. I'm proud of you. The both of you."

"Hey, now," he chided playfully, "no need to get too sentimental, little Margo."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I'm going to go find George."

With a salute at them I maneuvered my way through the shop, trying to find a flaming head of hair amongst the sea of customers.

"George!" I called when I finally spotted him.

He was near the shelf that had the label 'Decoy Detonators'. When he raised his head to look for who called out his name, he broke out into a grin when he spotted me making my way towards him.

"Margo!" he laughed and swooped down to hug me.

I returned the gesture wholeheartedly and squealed with delight.

"How on earth did you and Fred do it?" I gestured time the air around me. "This whole place is brilliant!"

"Thank you, thank you." He bowed down like he was at the opera, then stood to his full height and ruffled at my hair.

I slapped his hand away and groaned. "What is with you two always doing that?"

"Tradition, little Margo." He winked. "Did you check out our love potions? They're quite popular with the ladies."

"Love potions?" I said teasingly and raised an eyebrow.

George smirked and pointed to a corner assorted with the loudest colors of pink, where a crowd of young girls from ages around thirteen to seventeen were giggling wildly.

"I don't need. . ." I turned around and let myself trail off, staring at the now empty spot in front of me.

". . .love potions. . .George!"

.

[P.S]
guess who's back!!! the story is finally getting to a start and i have sooo many plans for this book let's just say. especially (!!!) with developing draco and margo's relationship ;o
i still haven't decided a ship name for them ^.^
vote and comment!!! i rlly appreciate <3
— author.

.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20.1K 703 45
"๐™’๐™š'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™ , ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™." "๐˜ผ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š...
249K 9.5K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ is to ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
2.5M 79.2K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
111K 3.3K 36
เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which they're childhood friends... she's a Lupin-black and he's a Potter. Oh yeah, and in...