My Son and My Boy Band Boyfri...

By BethVictoria

One Direction Niall Horan Fan-fiction. •Completed• More

Chapter 1 Look who's on TV
Chapter 2. Pulling on Curls
Chapter 3. "Small Bump"
Chapter 4. Normal, No
Chapter 5. Family
Chapter 6. Other end of the Table
Chapter 7. Good Sort
Chapter 8. Standing next to him
Chapter 9. Bloody Bastard
Chapter 10. Formula Powder in your Hair
Chapter 11. Love Actually
Chapter 12. Australian Visit
Chapter 13. Bye Paul!
Chapter 14. Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Frosting
Chapter 15. Nightmares
Chapter 16. Kiss me through the phone
Chapter 17. Hypnotherapy?
Chapter 18. Niley Koran
Chapter 19. Daddy
Chapter 20. A Princess, A Prince and the King
Chapter 21. Goodnight
Chapter 22. Twitlonger
Chapter 23. "Niall Horan's Girl; Baby Comes With"
Chapter 24. Mama Riley & Daddy Niall
Chapter 25. Just One
Chapter 26. First Night in LA
Chapter 27. "Off to LA Baby!"
Chapter 28. The VMA's and A Pouting Harry
Chapter 29. 'As Long As You Love Me'
Chapter 30. The Night of His Birthday
Chapter 31. "I'm going to beat someone up!"
Chapter 32. "I just lost everything"
Chapter 33. Late Night Phone Calls
Chapter 34. Letters
Chapter 35. All I Found Was Niall
Chapter 36. Romeo and Juliet in the Rain
Chapter 37. Family Day
Chapter 38. 'Happy to have a nephew now @Greghoran87?'
Chapter 39. That Cheeky Horan Boy
Chapter 40. Tackling Boys
Chapter 41. Bath Time
Chapter 42. Quiet Niall
Chapter 43. A Claddagh Ring
Chapter 44. "That's Favouritism"
Chapter 45. Last First Kiss
Eplilogue - 7 Years Later

Chapter 46. Instagram Whore & "Here, Here"

17.4K 245 59
By BethVictoria

Tweet Me: #BoyfriEND

Chapter 46

We couldn’t find any of the boys the next morning. Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Tom and even Andy had disappeared before any of us had gotten up, leaving Louise, Lexie, Eleanor, Danielle, Lux, Perrie and I hanging around in Harry and Lou’s apartment with our brains in overdrive trying to figure out where they could be.

“They didn’t have press this morning” said Louise as her and Danielle handed out cups of coffee “they didn’t have interviews or radio or any of that, I would have been told and if they did, Tom and Andy wouldn’t have gone with”

“She has a point” nodded El, cupping her coffee and resting her hands on her knees gently “Lou usually wakes me up before he leaves anyway”

“Same with Liam” agreed Danielle “And I didn’t even hear the door this morning”

“Tom usually takes Lux out for a walk and then he stops by here occasionally but he left Lux in her cot, Lex, El, you didn’t see him come by here did you?” asked Lou

“I didn’t hear anything” said Lexie, shaking her head at Lou’s question

“Harry’s very heavy footed in the morning” I mentioned “We all would have heard if he snuck out with Tom”

“Where on earth can they be?” Perrie frowned into her tea “Has anyone checked Twitter?”

We all nodded. “Nothing” sighed Danielle, flopping down onto the lounge “Those boys just up and left”

Lexie paused “Harry said lunch was at ‘the house’, I heard him talking to Paul last night when we were waiting for a cab, I don’t know where ‘the house’ is though”

Everyone looked at me.

“What?” I frowned

“Have you called Stella this morning?” asked Perrie

I shook my head and they all frowned at me, screaming ‘call her’ and throwing pillows at me as I shielded my face with a laugh. “Okay, Okay!” I laughed, screaming back at them and picking up my phone “I’ll call her”

Stella picked up on the first ring.

“Hello?” she answered, sounding out of breath and slightly dazed

“Hey Mum” I smiled, “You alright?”

“Riley!” she chirped, voice tight on the other end of the line, I made out a shout in the background and excessive shuffling but Stella blocked it out, almost shouting through the phone “How are you love!?”

“I’m good” I chuckled “You don’t have to be so loud Mum; I can hear you just fine”

 She laughed nervously “Sorry, sorry, I’m upstairs, the phone’s a bit crackly today”

“The service upstairs is fine” I heard Draco calling out in the background, shouting something about food and football “Is Draco okay?”

“Yes, yes, he’s fine, I’ve got him under control” she said, still on the verge of screaming “He’s playing football”

“By himself” I asked

“Yes”

“In the backyard”

“Yes”

“Then why can I hear him?”

Stella paused. I heard Draco scream in the background, something else about football and more shuffling followed by a short “Ow Boo” before Stella’s voice returned to the phone; “Actually honey, I can’t hear you very well, I’ll just have to see you when you get home-“

“Mum-“

“Hope your good honey, say hello to the girls for me, and Niall, can’t forget Niall and the rest of the boys, make sure you eat breakfast and dress pretty today, okay, love you, bye!”

Then I got the dial tone.

I frowned and looked up at the girls, dragging the phone away from my ear. “Whatever they’re doing, it’s at Stella’s and she’s in on it” I sighed, shoving my phone in my pocket “And it involves working around Draco, food and moving stuff or injuring each other, I’m not sure which”

“They’re setting up for lunch” El’s eyes widened

“Oh right” Danielle laughed, making quotation marks with her fingers “’Lunch’”

We all laughed as Perrie started to collect the half-drunken cold cups of coffee, with Lexie’s help and put them all in the sink in the kitchen.

“Stella said to ‘dress pretty’ today, what do you reckon they’re doing?” I asked Eleanor, sitting on the arm of her lounge

“I’m not sure” she pouted “But we should do what she said and pretty you up!”

I rolled my eyes as El grabbed my hand and dragged me up to Louis’ room where she had an overnight bag. She pulled out a make-up bag and an extra dress, throwing it at me with a smile.

“El” I squinted at her “Why do you have an extra dress in your overnight bag?”

“I pack heavy, no matter where I’m going” She shrugged, pushing me to the door of the bathroom “Now get changed and I’ll do your make-up”

“For lunch?” I asked, raising an eyebrow as she pushed me into the bathroom

“Yes” she nodded “For lunch”

Then she slammed the door closed.

*

I wasn’t the only one dressed up for “Lunch”. Eleanor was wearing a tight black shirt with a loose white singlet, tucked in at the waist with wedges, Danielle was wearing a red singlet and tight black pants with her Obey hat, Perrie was wearing a grey, flower patterned dress with boots, Lexie was wearing a denim jacket, black shirt and black jeans, Louise was wearing tights with a long blue shirt and she had Lux dressed in tights and her American shirt. Eleanor had thrown me a white summer dress, later giving me a green jacket that I wore over the top with the boots I had worn over here.

“Time to go” smiled Danielle as I picked up Lux from the floor and Lou grabbed the baby bag

“To Lunch” cheered Lexie, jumping down two stairs at time, making us all laugh.

“She’s younger than you, isn’t she?” asked Lou in a low whisper as we all descended the stairs “Lexie”

I nodded “Harry said she turns 19 in December”

Lou nodded along with me and Lux copied her Mum’s movements, making me laugh. We took two cars to the house, not risking it to walk with the press hanging around the apartment hoping for interviews with all of the hype from the new album.

The house was quiet and even as I unlocked the door, no one came running to see who it was. Not even Draco.

“Hello?” I called as the girls followed me through the front door “Hello?”

There was a note taped to the kitchen wall, pointing towards the double doors of the backyard;

                                                                        Follow Me

I frowned, pulling the note from the wall and following the arrow around the corner and out the double doors to the backyard. My jaw dropped when I saw what the boys had done.

They had pulled a giant table into the backyard, covering it with a white table cloth and delicious food, with an extra 2 highchairs at either end for Lux and Draco, colorful cloths were raped from pole to pole across the backyard, creating a colorful material roof, 5 stools were at the end of the table set up in a line facing us and there sat our 5 boys, with Andy and Tom, standing, on either side of the line with big smiles. Draco was on Niall’s lap.

“Welcome, One Direction” Draco cheered causing all of us to laugh

“I think he means; Welcome to One Direction” chuckled Louis “and welcome ladies, to lunch”

“You cheeky bastard Lou” laughed Eleanor, earning a shrug and a smirk from her boyfriend

“What is all of this?” I laughed, still in shock from the transformation of the backyard “Did you guys do all of this?”

“Yup” smiled Niall “This is our way of saying thank you”

“And, we love you” added Harry with a big smile

“For what?” laughed Perrie beside me

“For always being there for us” replied Zayn

“For always putting up with our ridiculous schedules” nodded Liam

“For putting up with the attacks” sighed Louis sadly

“The loud fans” Harry laughed

“And for the terrible, terrible press stories that get written about you way too much” finished Niall

Tom took Draco from Niall and came and stood with his wife and daughter, kissing them both and smiling at all of us “We wanted to say thank you and what better way to do it than lunch”

“And a private One Direction concert” cheered Andy “so take a seat!”

We all sat around the table, laughing at how pleased the boys looked with themselves and turned to face our private concert artists.

“We wanted to perform this for you before we performed it for anyone else because this is for you” smiled Harry “All of you”

“Happy Anniversary El” smiled Louis

“You too Riley” Niall laughed

“What’s our anniversary?” I asked

“2 months without an argument” Niall chuckled “Or a bad press story”

 “Cheers to that” Harry screamed, causing us all to laugh. Niall picked up his guitar and started strumming;

Liam started the song; People say we shouldn’t be together, we’re too young to know about forever, but I say they don’t know what they talk, talk, talkin’ about”

Harry continued; “Cause this love is only getting stronger, so I don’t wanna wait any longer, I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl, Ohhhh”

They all sang the chorus together and Niall continued the second verse; “Just one touch and I was a believer, every day it gets a little sweeter”

And Harry added on with him; “It’s getting better, Keeps getting better all the time girl”

They sung the chorus before Louis sang softly; "They don't know how special you are, they don't know what you've done to my heart, they can say anything they want, 'cause they don't know us"

Niall stopped strumming completely to sing A Capella; “They don’t know what we do best, that’s between me and you our little secret”

Zayn sung out loudly next; “But I wanna tell em, I wanna tell the world that you're mine girl”

Then all 5 boys broke out into the chorus that made us all tear up; “They don’t know about the things we do, they don’t know about the I love you’s, but I bet you if they only knew, they will just be jealous of us, they don’t know about the up all night’s, they don’t know I've waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right, baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us”

Niall lent forward, placing his guitar on the ground and wiped away one of my tears. “Don’t cry princess, you’ll ruin your pretty face”

I laughed and swatted his hand away “Shut up Horan”

He grabbed my face and kissed me gently, earning a wolf whistle from Eleanor behind us, Niall paused and looked up at her and Louis with sarcastic anger, “Shush Calder”

“Ohhhh, Harsh Horan out to play is he?” El joked

“Yeah, cause Lou isn’t thinking of doing the exact same thing right now” I teased, winking at Lou

El frowned up at Louis who shrugged and pressed his lips against his girlfriends roughly, bracing himself on the back of her chair and pushing her back until her back was flat against it, everyone around them whistles and howled, turning El’s cheeks pink and then red before Lou pulled away, leaving them both breathless.

El looked over at me and frowned “Shut up and kiss your Irish boy”

“I think I will” I replied, turning back to Niall and grabbing his face, bringing his lips to mine roughly and causing Lou and El to fake gag next to us until Niall and I gave them both the finger, under the table so the children couldn’t see.

Later that night, after lunch, we ordered take away and ate around the campfire. Draco and Lux fell asleep together on a picnic blanket Tom had laid out for them to play on in the warms of the fire but out of reach of the flames, and everyone was cuddled up on camp chairs, all except for Andy who was cuddling himself in a giant fleecy jumper and making couple jokes for our entertainment.

Niall grabbed me hand and held it out to the fire to see it clearly and making a big public deal of what he had to say. “You’re not wearing your ring” he announced, louder than he probably should have

“Ring?” asked Harry, raising his eyebrow at us

“Yeah, ring” frowned Niall “the one I was telling you about”

“The claddagh ring?” asked Liam from beside Harry

“Yeah that one” Niall nodded

“Isn’t that a really important ring?” asked Andy, a little too enthusiastically

I frowned at Perrie who was in my line of view and she gave me a confused look, mouthing ‘They rehearsed this’ at me with a slight chuckle. I merely nodded and played along.

“Niall, did you have to tell everyone?”  I blushed

“Yeah I did” he smiled, pulling a box out of his coat pocket “Because I wanted to make a big deal out of it”

I frowned, eyes widening “Niall, what are you doing, remember the last time you pulled a ring box on me, I almost had a heart attack”

“Relax, you crazy girl” he opened the box and everyone laughed at my reaction “I’m just giving your ring back”

In the box was my ring, cleaned and untouched in the condition I had received it in, Niall must have taken it from the bedside table this morning when he left.

“I wanted to give it to you properly” he smiled, slipping it back onto my right hand, the way it was meant to be “and to tell everyone-“ he glared at all the boys “-That, no, it’s not an engagement ring”

“Not yet it’s not” winked Zayn, earning a disapproving look from Perrie, all the other boys snickered and they all got the same glare.

“Thank you Niall” I replied, kissing his lips gently and smiling “Thank you so much”

“You two are so cute” chirped Danielle from where she was buried in Liam’s jacket “I swear I could combust from the adorableness”

“Don’t forget about adding Draco to all of that” laughed Liam, causing Danielle to fake an explosion with her hands over her heart.

“Very funny Danni” I smiled

“Do something cute” instructed Harry, moving closer to us with his phone, leaving Lexie laughing on the camp chair “I’m posting this on Instagram”

I laughed and kissed Niall gently; keeping my hand away from his face so you could recognize both of us as Harry snapped a photo and returned back to his seat with Lexie.

“Instagram whore” accused Louis loudly, to which Harry gave him the bird and posted it on both Instagram and Twitter. We were trending within the hour.

“Now back to the issue at hand” said Louis, folding his hands like an evil master mind and squinting his eyes at us, waiting for his evil sidekick to continue.

“Turn the damn ring around!” screamed evil side-kick Harry “That thing needs to be on the other hand, I swear”

“I agree, Niall should have proposed long ago!” added Liam

“Here, Here” laughed Zayn

“Shut up” laughed Niall, silencing all but one

“Man up Horan” laughed Harry “Pop the question and turn the ring around”

Niall laughed and kissed my cheek. Two years later Harry got his wish, Niall popped the question.

Then we turned the ring around.

IM GOING TO CRY! I'M FREAKING GOING TO BURST OUT IN TEARS ON THE FLOOR OF MY BEDROOM! I CAN'T! I JUST CAN'T! I JUST WANT TO CRY AND CRY AND CRY!!!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK IS MY BABY! I CAN'T LET IT GO! I CAN'T LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! THERE'S ONLY THE EPILOUGE LEFT! THE FREAKING EPILOUGE!

*calms down* Okay, so below is my SENSIBLE authors note, which you can read to understand what happens next... <3

This is the last chapter, there's only the epilouge left before you see a little tick next to this story title  :( I'm very upset if you couldn't tell from all that^^^^^^^ But, the epilouge will be posted soon (Unfortunantly) and sorry this took so long to upload, I was putting it off deliberatly because I didn't want to end this book. 

LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXX

Tweet Me: #BoyfriEND

1 chapter left....... D:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 1.6K 48
Kai is not your average girl. She has had a tough life, like her parents being brutally murdered when she was 13 right in front of her eyes. She bare...
4.8K 161 13
Our favorite agents go to Hogwarts! Join Skye, Ward, Fitz, Simmons, and Trip during their 6th and 7th years. Basically I'm writing this because I lov...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
47.8K 1.1K 53
"Do you fly?" I write these words without thinking. Why is someone watching me? To most people this would probably be disturbing but I oddly find com...