You Shouldn't Have Done That...

By viccki69

:) More

Chapter 1- not again.
Chapter 2- BEN
Chapter 3- who? What?
Chapter 4- jeefff
Chapter 5
a/n
I forgot which chapter this so uh.... sprinkles
chapter sevvvveeen
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
New Fic!!

13

5.4K 202 54
By viccki69

"No. Like, go down like this." ben said, repositioning my arm.

"That's what she said." I said. He looked at me like 'really?'

''Shut up I'm funny" I said. He chuckled.

"Think of something that angers yo.." he didn't really finish. I automatically thought of Rick. That ass hole.

"Never mind. Just act like you learned something. I'll take you.out with me tonight. " He said. I sighed And walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Why?" he said, smiling. I giggled.

"Because." I said. I could see all the guys watching. "The guys are watching.... And I felt Like it..." I finished. He smirked.

"Yeah they are. You know what they want..." he said.

"Not just them.." I said. He smirked and put a hand on my face and leaned down and kissed me. Those plump lips going in sync with mine. He pulled away. I could hear my heart in my ears.

"You guys get what you want?" He asked, smirking.

"They did.. I still want more" I said, grinning. He chuckled. He intertwined his fingers with mine and looked me in the eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend? If liked you for a while now and-" I cut him off by crashing my lips against his. My arms locked around his neck, and we fell to the ground. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Is that a yes?" he asked. I rolled my eye and nodded. He smiled and leaned up and pecked my lips.

"That was a good tackle.." he said. "You learned how to tackle." he said. I started laughing. I stood up, ben following me. He held my hand as we walked back to the mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
27.9K 622 7
(Edited 3/21/21) You and your friend went on a camping trip, and when you get there you find yourself in the arms of a killer, but you have to ask yo...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.2K 252 20
𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘰𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 �...