Love is not always Sweet

By anjuarshi

Hello friends... 😊😊 This is my another arshi story... not a new concept, though... I always disliked the w... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 24

3.3K 293 98
By anjuarshi

The words Arnav read on the paper, confused him as hell... Clearing his head, he read the one line which Khushi wrote to him...

'If we are destined to be together, we will be together'

What did she mean by destined together? If she wanted to tell him that, why did she even ask for legal seperation? She could have left it to destiny and he would have tried hard to make their relationship work... Did she mean that if destiny allowed them to be together in future, she will accept their relation? but what relation was she referring when she already signed those divorce papers? He was more desperate to find what Khushi was thinking when she wrote those words for him to read... He might have got it that Khushi no more wanted to push herself away from their relationship, if she didn't sign those damn papers... but it wasn't the case... He didn't understand what she was implying... What if she was implying that they were not destined to be together actually? Was she being positive or negative here? Numerous thoughts ran in his mind and he could solve this problem only by talking to Khushi... He couldn't leave all those thoughts run in his mind when he could see a small hope lightning due to Khushi's words on that paper... Getting up, he grabbed his car keys so that he could meet her and talk to her personally... His hope might either become true or might shatter him completely...

***

Arnav entered the hall which was decorated to give a good view for the sangeet to be started in few minutes... but he didn't spare a glance towards the beautifully decorated hall... His eyes desperately searched only for one person whom he wished to speak with... Very soon, he spotted her standing near the stage, cladding herself in a beautiful green saree... but it was not plain green like she wore on Payal's sangeet... He watched her smiling face when he started walking in her direction... He almost reached her when he saw whom she was talking to...

'Vikrantji, hang the curtain a little high', he heard her speaking to Vikrant... Anger rose within him not understanding why he should always see that stupid Vikrant with Khushi... Couldn't he find any other girl to show his not so handsome face and blabber his useless words? Whatever it was, Arnav didn't care to interrupt... He just strode towards Khushi, held her wrist and dragged her with him... Khushi was taken aback by his sudden action... She didn't even acknowledge his presence before everything happened... Vikrant was involved in his own world, arranging the curtains and asking about the exact height he should fix them before turning his head only to find Khushi missing from her spot...

***

Khushi didn't protest when Arnav dragged her to the backside of Lavanya's house... He left her hand and faced her... He stared at her for a minute before taking out the letter from his pocket... He lifted it to her eye level so that she could see what it was... He observed how Khushi looked at it for a second and then, turned to face him again...

Arnav: what do you mean by those words which you written on this paper, Khushi...?

Khushi: exactly the same what they meant... If we are destined to be together, we will be together...

Arnav: then why did you sign those papers? Why did you take away all those signs of marriage on you? Are you trying to say that we are not destined to be together and we should be seperated...? That is why, you signed and got seperated from this bond? Because we are not destined? (he said in a go and paused after placing all those questions before her)

Khushi: I didn't mean it that way... (she said calmly while looking straight into his eyes)

Arnav's heart picked up it's pace hearing her reply...

Arnav: then?

Arnav expected Khushi to say something which didn't happen... Getting frustrated by her silence, he spoke in a little irritated tone...

Arnav(running a hand through his hair): I don't get what you want Khushi? You signed those papers... You got rid of our relationship... then, you are acting like nothing ever happened between us... You are being so casual... I don't understand... and then, this letter... Tell me clearly, what you wanted to say...

Arnav waited for her response which came after a second...

Khushi: what I wanted to say was all written on that letter, Arnavji... and I have to go inside to see all the arrangements before the sangeet ceremony starts... I personally took charge of decorations...

Khushi was about to walk past him when Arnav gripped her wrist... Khushi made no attempt to make herself free from his hold...

Arnav: not until you explain me what exactly is running in your mind...

Khushi: about what...?

Arnav: about these stupid words you wrote on this letter? About that destiny thing... that we will be together, if we are destined... Why did you say that? (he asked looking straight into her eyes)

Khushi: because I know that Arnav Singh Raizada writes his own destiny...

Arnav's grip on her loosened when he heard her words finally... The meaning of her words finally began to sink in his mind and his heart filled with hope... Khushi took this chance to get out of his hold and then, walked away... Arnav was too busy with his own thoughts that he didn't mind Khushi walking away from him... Did he just hear what he thought he heard? Khushi wanted him to write their destiny? She left ball in his court to write their destiny? The answer is yes... His happiness had no bounds when he realized it...

Smiling, Arnav looked at the direction from where Khushi left... He will woo her again... He will woo Khushi Kumari Gupta again... and this time, he will make sure that they are destined to be together... forever... Arnav Singh Raizada writes his own destiny... the destiny for Khushi to come back to him again...

***

Arnav felt as if someone just released his heart after squeezing it for nearly two months... relief surged through him and he couldn't stop the smile on his face... After his encounter with Khushi, he came inside only to find that the sangeet ceremony got started already... He could see Khushi running from place to place before settling on a chair and starting recording in the camera which she took from him the day before... His eyes traced the outline of her face and the smile on his face only got enlarged when he watched her smiling face... He decided to take a seat at a distance and admire her face for as long as he wanted to... and he did not have to feel sad while doing that... After all, Khushi gave him the rights to write their destiny... and he will right it... He will write it so beautifully that it replaces every pain which she suffered due to him with love... which makes her feelings grow strong for him again... Arnav Singh Raizada will write a destiny where Arnav and Khushi can't be seperated till eternity...

His thoughts got interrupted when he saw Vikrant reaching Khushi's side, taking a seat beside her... Even though he knew that Khushi would be his again no matter what, he couldn't let anyone grab Khushi's interest... No one should get more attention than him... especially not that Vikrant... He took few steps and reached them... He heard Khushi speaking to Vikrant when he approached...

Khushi: best of luck, Vikrantji... I will pray to Devi Maiya that everything goes well... (she said with a smile)

Vikrant: thank you Khushi... (he said with a shy smile which didn't go unnoticed by Arnav)

Arnav: wishes and prayers? for what Khushi? (he interrupted their talk)

Arnav was glad to know that Khushi started including her Devi Maiya's name like she used to... but why was she wishing Vikrant and what was with his shy smile? Both of them turned to look at Arnav but Vikrant was the first one to speak...

Vikrant: hey Arnav... I hope I can call you Arnav, right?

Arnav who faced Khushi until then, turned towards Vikrant to give a reply...

Arnav: you realized that you should ask me this after a day? Yesterday, you already called me by my name without any hesitation, if I remember correctly...

Vikrant: that's because I didn't know the fact that you are the ASR with whom Amit works... I just got to know yesterday... Even Lavanya addresses you as ASR... So, I was a bit skeptical about calling you as Arnav again...

Arnav: you are right... So, you can call me ASR like rest of them then...? (he asked like a question even though it didn't sound like one)

Khushi observed the edge in Arnav's voice when he spoke to Vikrant...

Vikrant: okay... sure... whatever way you feel comfortable...

He fell silent for a second making Arnav glance at Khushi who was recording the present performance on stage... but Arnav was made to turn back to Vikrant when he heard his next question...

Vikrant: hey... but Lavanya told me that you won't be attending the sangeet ceremony today because you have to take care of your Nani who will be coming to Lucknow to attend Lavanya's wedding?

Yes right... Arnav completely forgot about that... He glanced at his watch and there was still so much time for Nani to reach the house... He could wait for some more time...

Arnav(to Vikrant): yes... but something urgent came up... I need to know what someone wanted me to tell through a letter... (he said while glaring at Khushi)

Khushi glanced at him for few seconds before her eyes turned to the stage again... Vikrant, on the other hand, was left confused...

Vikrant: I don't know why I can't understand your words sometimes... (he said to Arnav)

Arnav: it's not the words Vikrant... It's the situation that you don't get it... So, forget what I have said before...

Vikrant(standing up): whatever... I still don't get it... It's my performance next... I need to go... By the way, thanks for your wishes Khushi... (he said with a smile and left the place)

Khushi spoke to Arnav after Vikrant left...

Khushi: when will Naniji reach Lucknow?

Arnav took the chair beside Khushi which was left vacant again after Vikrant left it... He then, answered Khushi...

Arnav: it might take more than an hour for her to reach home... If you want to see her, I will take you... (he offered)

Khushi: no no... She might be tired because of the journey... I will see her tomorrow anyways...

Arnav: okay...

Arnav looked in the direction of the stage only to see that the lights were off... When the lights got turned on, he saw Vikrant with a lady at the center of the stage... By seeing them, he could say that they were going to perform for a romantic song...

Arnav: I thought I should see his horrible solo performance... but this might be even horrible... (he mumbled to himself)

He noticed Khushi exhaling deeply before turning to him and speaking...

Khushi: Vikrantji is just going to dance for a romantic song with his childhood sweetheart... If you consider it horrible then, what we did on jiji's sangeet was beyond horrible... (she snapped)

Khushi realized what she just blurted out after watching Arnav's pleasant smirk... Her words might have triggered those memories in his mind again... They kept staring at each other before Arnav's lips stretched even more and Khushi turned back to face the stage again... She held the camera in her hands and started recording the performance... Though her eyes were still on the couple performing on the stage, she could feel his gaze fixed on her... and she went down the memory lane when Arnav danced with her on Payal's sangeet... How she was nervous that her friend didn't turn up to perform with her and how Arnav danced with her even though it meant that Raizadas would loose against Guptas... Inspite of the deal they had between them, he helped her... All of that was on one side and their intense dance was on the other side... Even today, she could feel her heart racing fastly when she thought about those moments...

***

Hola friends... The time has finally arrived... Arnav and Khushi are going to start afresh... 😀😀

Hope you all are doing fine...

Yours anjuarshi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 601 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...
100K 6.7K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...
111K 4.2K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...
149K 5.6K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...