Evil-Natured Husband, Don't T...

By holibelle

"Is this man not going to divorce me? Why does he still ask me to warm the bed every night?" A certain man sa... More

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111 - 115
116 - 120
121 - 125
126 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141 - 145
146 - 150
151 - 155
156 - 160
161 - 165
166 - 170
171 - 175
176 - 180
181 - 185
186 - 190
191 -195
196 - 200
201 - 205
206 - 210
211 - 215
216 - 220
221 - 225
226 - 230
231 - 235
236 - 240
241 - 245
246 - 250
251 - 255
256 - 260
261 - 265
266 - 270
271 - 275
276 - 280
281 - 285
286 - 290
291 - 295
296 - 300
301 - 305
306 - 310
311 - 315
316 - 320
326 - 330
331 - 335

321 - 325

2.4K 51 2
By holibelle

Chapter 321 - Don't Kill Me...

His wound was already infected because he didn't receive treatment early on. If he wet his wound, it will be even more difficult to heal.

Lui Zhiming helped Ban Jianing take a bath on the 1st floor while Song Wuyou waited in the living room.

"Miss, you suddenly brought a man back. If Master Gu knew about this, he will kill someone." Xu Jing looked at Song Wuyou anxiously.

Song Wuyou pursed her lips and didn't say anything.

According to Gu Yanhao's temperament, he will really kill someone.

But she didn't care anymore. Who asked this man to looked exactly the same as Jiaxi.

"If he wants to kill someone then just kill me." She casually said after a while.

Xu Jing looked at Song Wuyou, "Miss, why do you treat Jianing so good? The way you looked at him is very different."

Song Wuyou smiled and looked at Xu Jing with interest, "How do I look at him?"

"Gently and Softly. When you looked at Jianing your eyes were different compared with how you normally look. If Master Gu was here, he's definitely going to be jealous. "

Song Wuyou frowned slightly. After a while, her expression turned somewhat sad and she softly said, "I also don't know why but when I look at him, it felt like I'm looking at my own younger brother."

Xu Jing was surprised, "Miss, you don't have a brother. Why do you have this kind of feeling?"

Song Wuyou glanced at Xu Jing, "You won't understand."

Liu Zhiming and Ban Jianing came out of the bathroom.

Ban Jianing was in Gu Yanhao's pajamas. It looked a bit big for him but after cleaning up, he became a handsome young man. Looking at him now, he didn't look like a mentally ill person. His family was so heartless to send him to that kind of place.

Liu Zhiming brought Ban Jianing to Song Wuyou's side and she let him sit down beside her.

Liu Zhiming was someone who had a sense of propriety. So he wanted to leave after giving his contact number to Song Wuyou.

"I want to know who is targeting me." Song Wuyou suddenly said.

This kind of thing, if she let Ah De or Mu Gu investigate it will be faster. However, Song Wuyou decided to give this task to Liu Zhiming instead because she wanted to test his team's ability.

Liu Zhiming patted his chest and vowed to Song Wuyou, "I will definitely discover the person behind it."

After Liu Zhiming left together with his 2 brothers, Song Wuyou looked at Ban Jianing with a smile, "Jianing, do you know where your family live?"

Ban Jianing only looked at Song Wuyou without saying anything.

Song Wuyuo asked again, "How old are you?"

Ban Jianing still did not answer her.

"Why did your family sent you to a psychiatric hospital?"

Still no answer.

"Who wants to kill you?"

"Ah... ah..." Ban Jianing who had kept quiet suddenly reacted to Song Wuyou's last question. His emotion suddenly became out of control. He held his head and collapsed on the sofa. He looked all over the place while his gaze was filled with terror and anxiety. His clean and handsome face suddenly became very pale.

"Don't kill me, don't kill me..." He bent his knees in a fetal position and use his hands to cover his head, trying to make his own body as small as possible. His trembling voice rattled the heart of those who listened to it.

"It's me, Jianing. I'm Jiejie." When Song Wuyou saw Ban Jianing like this, she felt distressed. She approached him cautiously, softened her voice trying to calm the frightened Ban Jianing. "Jiejie will protect you. Jiejie is very powerful, you must believe me. With Jiejie here, you don't need to be scared. Don't be scared..."

Chapter 322 – Don't Be Afraid, Jiejie Will Protect You

"There's a lot of blood. Dad's head was at the back of the room. So scary... They want to kill me, they, they..." Ban Jianing shook his head. His horrified gaze was out of focus and it swept around the large living room as if there were people here who wanted to kill him.

"Don't be scared. Jiejie is here, don't be scared. Jianing, don't be scared. Jiejie will protect you. Jianing is a good boy. Come and hold Jiejie's hand." Song Wuyou concentrated on pacifying Ban Jianing and she only reacts after two minutes. A shock passed through her eyes. Looking at Ban Jianing, she felt her heart tightened.

What did he just say? His father's head was at the back of the room?

Song Wuyou's face changed slightly. Could it be that this child was not sent to the psychiatric hospital by his family but by his enemy? She gritted her teeth secretly, suppressing the turmoil she felt in her heart at this perilous situation. She looked at Ban Jianing in surprised.

Has his family been killed?

The way he was right now, he was actually suffering from emotional trauma. It had nothing to do with his IQ nor was he suffering from any mental illness.

Who was it?!

Who was it that actually killed his family?!

Suddenly, a wave of anger rose up from the bottom of Song Wuyou's heart. If she found out who was it that killed his family and who sent him to the psychiatric hospital, she will definitely strangle the other party.

Under Song Wuyou patience, she managed to pacify and calm down Ban Jianing who was out of control earlier.

After the initial disturbance his whole body collapsed. He was currently curled up on the sofa and looked exhausted with a thin sweat on his forehead.

Song Wuyou held his hand and murmured softly: "Jianing, don't be afraid. Jiejie will protect you..." While she murmured, a scene suddenly appeared in Song Wuyou's mind.

In a damp cave, the sounds of dripping water can be heard. In the darkness, from time to time, there were bats that flew by. The bats made some squeaky sounds which were scary. Under the wall near the cave's mouth, a little girl and a little boy hugged each other tightly.

"Jiejie, I'm scared." The little boy's voice trembled but it was not the voice of a kid.

"Don't be scared. Jiejie is here, Jiejie will protect you." Compared with the voice of the little boy, the voice of the little girl was calmer.

"Will Father and Mother be able to find us? Has the tiger outside gone away?"

[TN: I capitalize the father and mother because the original text read Die for father and Niang for mother which was how the people in the olden days called their parents. It was not in use in modern society.]

"Definitely, Dongfang-gege knew that we are catching birds in this mountain. Since we didn't go home after so long, he will definitely come and look for us." The little girl tried to appease the little boy that she held.

Suddenly, several bats flew around randomly in the dark cave and hit the wall beside them causing the little boy to cry out in fright.

"Don't bite me, don't bite me! Jiejie, I'm scared, wuwuwu (crying sounds)..." The little boy kept crying in the little girl arms and kept calling out to her from time to time.

"Don't be scared, don't be scared!" The little girl kept patting the little boy on his shoulder, trying hard to calm her voice. "Jiejie hug Jiaxi closely. If they wanted to bite then they will be biting Jiejie. They won't be biting Jiaxi."

"No... I don't want them to bite Jieje..."

"They didn't bite Jiejie. They won't dare bite Jiejie."

At this moment, the hole that was blocked by the little girl with a stone was suddenly knocked down and the stone rolled to the ground.

The little boy in the little girl arms screamed in fright and thought that the tiger had entered the cave.

The little girl was very scared but when she saw a torch and a boy around her age holding it, her eyes suddenly light up and she cried out in surprise. "Dongfang-gege!"

323 – Won't Go, Would Not Go Away Anymore

Song Wuyou's gentle and sincere eyes finally made Ban Jianing relax and become less afraid.

She hugged the trembling Ban Jianing, gently patted his shoulder, and her gentle and soft voice was kept on repeat like a mechanical machine: "Jianing, don't be scared. Jiejie will protect you. With Jiejie here, Jiejie will protect you. Don't be scared, don't be scared. Jianing, don't be scared..."

Both Xu Jing and Song-jie who was standing on the side glanced at each other. They did not understand why Song Wuyou looked so sad and distressed.

Even more inconceivable was how could Song Wuyou treat someone who they just pick up from the street so well.

Listening to her words of comfort, it sounded as if he was really her younger brother...

With her identity as the distinguished Mrs Gu, she did not feel disgusted with this deranged man or avoid him for being dirty. Instead, she brought him back, fed him and gave him warmth.

This kind of Song Wuyou made Xu Jing view her in a new light and sincerely admire her from the bottom of her heart.

Xu Jing went upstairs quietly and cleaned up the secondary room. Afterwards, she came down and quietly told Song Wuyou. "Miss, I already cleaned up the secondary room. I also moved Master Gu's things back to the master's bedroom."

"En." Song Wuyou raised her head and glanced at Xu Jing. She lowered her head and looked at Ban Jianing tenderly and softly said. "Is Jianing sleepy? Jiejie will accompany you up and sleep, okay?"

"En." Ban Jianing opened his eyes and looked at Song Wuyou faintly. His gaze which is like a startled and helpless little rabbit made Song Wuyou felt slightly disturbed.

Song Wuyou smiled softly and took his hand, "Come, Jiejie will accompany you up the stairs."

"En." Ban Jianing who had already quiet down, behaved so well.

Xu Jing and Song-jie quietly watched their silhouette from behind as they moved up the stairs.

"Xu Jing, this Jianing. Who is he?" Song-jie asked Xu Jing curiously.

Xu Jing shook her head. "He ran out from a psychiatric hospital."

When Song-jie heard this, she exclaimed: "Ran out from a psychiatric hospital? Then he had a mental disorder?"

Xu Jing dazedly shook her head. "It's different. His condition seemed to be the result of a trauma."

Xu Jing pursed her lips, there was pity in her eyes: "It was truly pitiful. He looks so beautiful but he was a fool."

"If this was a result of emotional trauma, then it means that he can be cured," Song-jie said.

"I'm now worried that when Master Gu discovers that Miss took a man home he will be furious and will quarrel with Miss." Xu Jing murmured.

Song Jie smiled. "With Miss intelligence, she can have Master eating out from the palm of her hand."

After Xu Jing thought for a while, she felt that what Song-jie said was not wrong. Alas, she hoped that Master Gu will not lose his temper with her.

Back in the room.

Song Wuyou let Ban Jianing slept on the bed.

Ban Jianing was very well behaved and lay down on a comfortable and soft bed.

"Be a good boy. Close your eyes and sleep." Song Wuyou covered him with the quilt. Then she stood up and prepared to go out.

Ban Jianing suddenly grabbed her hand and looked at her in fright. "Jiejie, stay with me."

Song Wuyou was startled and her heart sunk. She smiled. "Okay, I'll stay with you." She simply sat on the bed and allowed him to continued to hold on to her hand. "Close your eyes and sleep." Song Wuyou smiled.

"Don't go. Jiejie, don't go." Ban Jianing looked at her pleadingly.

Song Wuyou suddenly remembered the time when she joined the army while her whole family sent her and Dongfang Xuan off Song Jiaxi held on to Father's hand but he pleadingly looked at her with his pair of eyes and cried, "Jiejie, don't go..."

Her eyes felt hot. With her free hand, she lightly touched the face that looked exactly the same as Song Jiaxi. She softly said. "Won't go. Jiejie would not go away."

324 – Didi (Younger Brother)

If she knew that she would be bestowed with three feet of white silk in the end, even if she was beaten to death, she also would not follow Dongfang Xuan and join the army. Even if she was beaten to death, she also would not leave her family.

[TN: She was given the white silk and asked to hang herself using it.]

If she did not leave them, she would not become Dongfang Xuan's imperial concubine. Then the nine familial exterminations would not take place.

[TN: 诛九族 – nine familial extermination, the most serious punishment for a capital offense in ancient China where the execution of all relatives of an individual, which were categorized into nine groups]

"Jiaxi, be a good boy and sleep. Jiejie will never leave you again." From Song Wuyou voice, it could be clearly heard that she was choked with emotions.

Ban Jianing, who closed his eyes, opened them again when he heard her words and faintly looked at her. "Jiejie, I'm not Jiaxi. I'm Jianing. "

Song Wuyou smiled and looked at Ban Jianing tenderly, "For Jiejie, Jiaxi and Jianing are the same."

After Ban Jianing heard her, he looked at Song Wuyou quietly for a while. Then he closed his eyes again.

Maybe because he was holding onto Song Wuyou's hand and he felt safe or maybe because the bed he was sleeping on was very comfortable but Ban Jianing fell asleep immediately.

However, he seemed to be having a restless sleep because from time to time his whole body would move around. His breathing was sometimes light, sometimes heavy, sometimes slow, sometimes rapid. His mouth was moving, mumbling something that she could not discern clearly. His eyelids would also moved from time to time.

Song Wuyou felt very complicated when she looked at him like this.

Did he have an uneasy time in the psychiatric hospital?

What had he experienced that turned him into how he was now?

Song Wuyou looked on kindly at Ban Jianing's face.

Gradually, a trace of tears appeared from the depth of her eyes. She now believes about past lives regardless of whether others believe it or not. From the painting that Mu Gu painted of her previous life's appearance, to meeting Ban Jianing that looked exactly like her younger brother. She believed in them completely! Perhaps the reason why her soul had crossed through time was to continue with their destinies together. The destiny that was cut short due to the cruel fate that they had encountered.

Her encounter with Ban Jianing was a very magical event for her.

There were so many people on the streets but he didn't run towards any of them. Instead, he only ran towards her and hide behind her back...

Heaven knew that she will come, that's why He arranged for the appearance of her younger brother which she has a debt with.

In her previous life, the Song Family were merchants. Although they were not rich or powerful, it can be said that they have a relatively comfortable life.

Her younger brother in that life was happy and had a good health. He also had a lovely wife who was by his side.

While in this life... How did it become like this? Become so frightening?

A life that made people felt so sad.

Looking at the wound on his hand, Song Wuyou's heart felt even more pain.

If it weren't for her, her family would not suffer the nine familial exterminations. Her younger brother would also not come here to go through such suffering.

The more Song Wuyou thought about it, the more she blamed herself and the more she hated Dongfang Xuan.

If she was in the wrong and if he hated her, he could just directly take her life.

Why did he became so cruel that he had to take the life of all her family members? What sin did she commit? What sin did her family commit?

Song Wuyou looked at Ban Jianing sadly, her memories surged up violently in her mind.

Looking at Ban Jianing's face, she could not help but think of her younger brother, her parents...

"Jiaxi, what I owed you in the previous life I will return it back to you in this life. Jiejie is here already and I will protect you." Song Wuyou choked out the words while she held on to Ban Jianing's hand. She straightened up and sat on the bed. She continued to accompany him and just like this, two hours had passed.

Ban Jianing kept holding onto her hand. She tried to take her hand back but it ended with him holding on even tighter. When she wanted to take her hand away, he would seem to be frightened and his whole body would shake violently. He would then held onto her hand even tighter than before. In the end, Song Wuyou no longer had the heart to take back her hand.

So what if she did not take a bath or change clothes for a day?

It was way more important to gave him a sense of security and accompany him.

Xu Jing came up and saw Song Wuyou was preoccupied with looking at Ban Jianing who was already in deep sleep. She pursed her lips and came in with a glass of milk. "Miss, have a glass of milk."

325 – Strange

Song Wuyou was in no mood to eat and had no appetite. Don't say milk, even water she did not want to consume it now. She glanced at Xu Jing, "Just leave it here."

Xu Jing looked at Ban Jianing's hand and said: "Miss, do you plan to accompany him tonight?"

Song Wuyou looked at the sleeping Ban Jianing and softly said: "He's currently unwilling to let go of my hand. So, I'll just accompany him."

"You will be very tired."

Song Wuyou smiled indifferently. "As long as he can sleep peacefully, even if I'm tired it does not matter."

"Miss, Jianing is just a stranger. Have you ever thought of Master Gu's feeling when you treat a stranger so nice?"

"Gu Yanhao?" Song Wuyou raised her eyebrows.

"Both me and Song-jie can see that he really loves you."

Song Wuyou smiled. "If he loves me then he will believe in me."

"But you brought Jianing home from the street and both of you are not related to each other."

"Xu Jing, I know what you're worried about. When Gu Yanhao comes back, I'll explain it to him."

If Gu Yanhao wanted to question her, at most she can just reveal the fact that she was not the real Song Wuyou. If he can really accept both her and Ban Jianing, then that will show that he truly loves her. But if he could not even accept this then she would stop accepting his love. With such a shallow love, there was no loss to her even if she threw it away.

"Miss, no matter what, you still need to drink this milk." Xu Jing brought the milk over to Song Wuyou.

Song Wuyou took a deep breath, took the milk and drank it. The finish milk glass was passed to Xu Jing. "It's not early anymore, you should go rest."

Xu Jing's eyes suddenly lit up, "Miss, shall I accompany you?"

Song Wuyou smiled. "No need. Just go back and sleep. Tomorrow you still need to go back to the company and help me scan my design draft into the computer. Then, ask Lin Xiumei to help me colour it."

Xu Jing pursed her lips. "Okay. Then I'll go back and rest. Miss, if you are able to, you should also go back to your room and sleep"

Song Wuyou nodded and responded gently: "En."

Xu Jing looked at Song Wuyou deeply. Then she took the glass and slowly walked out of the room.

Song Wuyou tried to pull back her hand.

"Don't kill me! Don't kill me!"

She only moved a bit but Ban Jianing already started to cry again. She froze and stopped pulling her hand back. She continued to let him hold into it. Song Wuyou distressingly looked at Ban Jianing. Looking at how even in his sleep, there was no peace. He was even terrified in his dream. She felt really heartbroken.

"Jianing, Jiejie is here. With Jiejie here, no one can kill you. You can sleep with ease, Jiejie will continue to accompany you. " She gently stroked Ban Jianing's handsome and pale face with her other free hand.

The distressed Song Wuyou's eyes were dark and sad. Her lips softly murmured, "It was Jiejie who's bad, I'm sorry. It was Jiejie who cause the death of all of you. If not because Jiejie kept insisting in wanting to join the army, if not because of Jiejie who loved Dongfang Xuan, all of you won't die. Jianing, I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She choked with emotions and from her voice, it can be discerned that tears were just around the corner.

Xu Jing who went downstairs returned with Song Wuyou's mobile phone in her hand. When Song Wuyou came back earlier, she left her bag on the first floor.

[TN: Traditionally, Chinese always called ground floor as the first floor.]

As soon as she lay down to rest, she heard a ring coming from the living room so she went out to check and saw that it was Song Wuyou's mobile phone ringing. She took it and saw that it was an international call. The call came all the way from England, a call from Master Gu.

When Xu Jing reached the top of the stairs, the ringing stopped and as she reached the door, Xu Jing heard Song Wuyou's voice which came from inside of the room. She thought Ban Jianing was awake and Song Wuyou was talking to him. Unexpectedly, when she was near the room, she heard the above sentences spoken by Song Wuyou.

Xu Jing was shocked and stood frozen outside the door.

Who died because of Miss?

Joined the army?

Dongfang Xuan?

What were all these?

Strange, why couldn't she understand a word spoken by her Miss. After knowing Song Wuyou for so long, this was the first time Xu Jing heard Song Wuyou said sorry in such a heart-wrenching voice.

Did the whole family of this Jianing died because of her Miss?

Xu Jing was taken aback by her own thoughts.

How could it be!

Since she knew her Miss, she had been by her side every since. If her Miss caused someone's death, how could she not know about it?

Not to mention about joining the army or about loving Dongfang Xuan.

___________________________________
Translator: Yue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 894 164
Song Fengwan was dumped by her fiancé, who had been dating her for a year, and an illegitimate daughter appeared out of nowhere to ruin her family. O...
2K 113 9
(Currently on Hiatus, Becuse I Am Rewriting It Completely) Sabre has been in a cage for who knows how long, but one day a red and orange steve comes...
39.2K 995 168
Not my story For offline reading only Enjoy😊😊 Please do not vote ---------‐----------------------------------------- The young master of the Huo Fa...
380K 11.7K 200
Continue from chapter 198 The iron blooded Master Mu had three specialities: great marksmanship, great skills and masterful ways to spoil his wife! E...