Royal Happenings (Narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Two lads. A prince, a young lad, from the family on the top ladder of nobility in great England. Prince Harry... More

Prologue
1- Yes Your Highness
2- Didn't Expect Less
3- I'll Walk You Out
4- Now Give Me A Hug
5- You Are Early
6- Royal Dinner
7- Oh Shut Up, Harriet
8- Will You Marry Me?
9-Take Today Off
10- Your Hands Are Magical
11- He Is A Friend
13- Relax, Pet.
14- Thought You'd Never Ask
15- I Do
16- Sassy Niall Is Hot
17- Go Faster, Your Highness
18- I Promise
19- Watermelon Sugar
20- I Love You, Princess
21- Oh My God
22- You Are A Meanie
23- Gross Green Liquid
24- Are You Okay, Baby
25- Why Would He?
26- A Peaceful Flowing River
27- Our Little Baby
28 Don't Hide It
29- Golden
30- Right Babe?
Epilogue

12- Let It Go, Princess

3.5K 155 306
By WritingZmyPassion

"Harry is on the verge of driving me crazy." Niall lamented to his Professor after class was over and everyone had left.

Zayn looked at the lad he always considered his baby brother and chuckled.

"What's wrong? What did I miss while I was away?" Zayn asked. He had gotten a leave for a couple of weeks because his mother wasn't alright and he had gone to vist her in Bradford.

That left Zayn's class with a substitute and that meant Niall couldn't talk to him and tell him what was going on.

"Stop laughing at me." Niall pouted and sat down at the corner of Zayn's desk.

"I'm sorry. It's just that... " Zayn trailed off, smiling.

"Just what?" Niall pushed his bottom lip out even more.

"Just that you look like a spoiled brat, no offense, who is ranting out to his nanny about how his parents missed yet another dinner with him." Zayn said with a short laugh.

Niall threw his head back and laughed.

"It's not funny, Zayn. Stop it." He said with a smile because that was just... weird.

"Well, you laughed." Zayn said with a grin making Niall shake his head.

"Yeah, whatever." Niall smiled and looked down to hide his smile.

"Okay now tell me what's gotten you all worked up." Zayn said and put his hands on top of the desk.

At that, Niall's frown was back and he stood up as he started pacing back and forth.

"Where do I even start. Okay so I guess I'll start from when you left to go home. That was the first time he and I had the first meeting with our planner. And after we were done, Kent texted me saying that he and Corey were at our flat and they wanted to hang out with Louis and I. Then Harry kind of went all... I don't even know what to say. He just, he wasn't just happy that I was gonna be hanging out with the guys. And-"

"Wait wait wait, who is Corey again?" Zayn asked, not catching on.

"Oh I didn't know you have no idea who he is. Well, he is Kent's roommate and friend. We don't have any class together but he studies here too, though he's from the States." Niall replied and was about to go one when Zayn spoke up again.

"And Kent is... "

Niall stopped pacing then.

"Well, he is our friend. Louis and I. I shouldn't be telling you this but, he and Louis hooked up once and he kept trying to reach out to Louis. Lou on the other had ignored him because he didn't want to have anything to do with a one night stand. Then I decided to talk to him and explain to him that it was a one time thing. Surprisingly he wasn't interested in Louis, he was only reaching out because he wanted to tell him that he wasn't looking for a relationship and long story short, we became friends and then he introduced us to Corey." Niall explained, hoping Zayn had now caught on.

"So after Louis and I left, Harry wasn't happy obviously but he didn't stop me. Then last Saturday, Corey invited me to play golf and any golf lover is instantly in my good books, I agreed and Louis as well as Kent tagged along." Niall said, remembering with a fond smile how much fun he had the previous weekend.

"Okay, then what happened?" Zayn asked again.

"Well, paps seem to be following me around lately so pictures were taken and Harry saw them. He went on and on about we looked like we were on a double date even though Louis spent half the time on his phone with Liam. He went on and on about how the media would twist the story and brew up cheating rumors. Utter bull crap if you ask me. Right now he's blowing up my phone wanting to know my every move and all that." Niall said and when he was done, he was panting.

Zayn stood up and wrapped his arms around Niall who melted. He really needed a hug at the moment and he appreciated the gesture so much.

"Come sit down." Zayn led Niall to the front two seats and sat down with him.

"Do you like Corey?" Zayn asked carefully.

Niall took a deep breath.

"I wouldn't say I like him. He's an attractive lad with a really knee melting smile and I'm surely attracted to him but like? I don't think so." Niall replied, looking anywhere but Zayn's face.

Zayn nodded slowly. "Okay, so if he's attractive and he loves golf," he chuckled when Niall smiled. "What's stopping you from liking him. Why are you holding back?"

Niall thought about that question. He knew the reason. It was because he was gonna be married to Harry soon. But the Prince was always running off having meaningless sex with others, with a disguise, but still. He, pursuing something with Corey would mean telling the lad that what he and Harry had wasn't real. And that is something he has promised not to tell anyone, so he was stopping himself because of Harry.

"Because I'm with Harry. Well, technically I'm single but in the eyes of the world, I'm with him." Niall replied.

"So if Harry wasn't in the picture, if you had met Corey before Harry, would have pursued something with him?" Zayn asked again. He hoped he wasn't prying.

Niall was quiet for a bit but after thinking it through, he nodded.

"Yes. Yes I would have. He's everything I want in a man. He's caring, thoughtful, selfless and just down right a good person." Niall answered.

"I think I know how you feel, Niall." Zayn said and Niall perched up.

"You do?"

"Yes, I do. You have something unreal with Harry and now that there's a potential significant other, you feel trapped with Harry. It doesn't help that he's suffocating you with knowing where you are and all that." Zayn said and Niall finally sighed at the fact that someone was able to know how he felt without telling them.

"But I also know where Harry is coming from. You are now in the public eye, Niall. And he was right, rumors are gonna be brewed up. All sorts of stories can arise and the media can be cruel. If Corey flirts with you in public, and you said you are attracted to him, which means you would flirt back or encourage it. Hate to say this but what Harry is saying is exactly what would happen. If they accuse you of cheating on Harry with Corey and you can't tell Corey the truth, you might end up loosing him as a friend and I'm sure you wouldn't like that." Zayn said.

They spent about half an hour talking and Niall felt a little bit better when he saw things from Harry's perspective but that still did not explain why the was always asking Niall where he was and what he was doing.

"Thanks a lot, Zayn. I really needed this talk." Niall thanked his Professor.

He pulled out his phone when it buzzed and saw that Harry's accountant had credited his bank account with his monthly allowance.

"You are welcome, kiddo. I'm always here to listen whenever you wanna talk, okay?"

Niall hugged him one more time and left to go find Louis.

*

"Oh my god, Ni. You shouldn't have." Louis gasped as soon as Niall parked the car and he saw where they were.

It was the car park of the French restaurant that Louis had been gushing about. Niall hadn't forgotten.

After the talk he'd had with Zayn that afternoon, he needed to do something to get his mind off of things. And spending time with his best friend was exactly what he needed.

"It's nothing, Lou. Now shut up and let's go." Niall said with a smile and opened the door, getting out of the car.

Niall had asked his personal driver to take a day off and he had asked for the keys. He and Louis and driven themselves to and from school and now the restaurant.

When they got to the door, they were recognized and immediately led to a table that was close to the window.

"My name is Troy and I'll be you waiter, what would you like to drink?" A lad in the restaurant's uniform asked after they had been sat.

"Water for me." Louis said and Niall told the waiter that he would like that too.

Soon enough, their waters had been brought and the waiter left after giving them menus to look through, saying he'd be back to take their orders.

Before Niall could even open the menu, Louis' phone buzzed and he looked at it.

"My dad is calling, Ni. I'll just go take this in the loo." Louis said and Niall nodded, telling his friend to pass his regards.

As soon as Louis left, Niall opened his menu, trying to get started in choosing what he'd like.

However, he gave up when he realized that everything was in French, he'd have to wait for Louis. His friend knew a little bit of the language.

When he closed the menu, he came face to face with a smiling Corey.

"Hi there." Corey said with a grin.

"Corey, hi." Niall smiled wide. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for my sister, but she's running late. And I saw you, decided to come and say hi." Corey explained.

Niall remembered the lad saying that his sister was gonna come visiting.

"That's so nice of you."

"You here alone?" Corey asked, looking around him.

"No, Lou's with me. He's just taking a call." Niall explained.

"Oh I see." Corey said. "Did you paint your nails?" He then gasped happily.

Niall looked down at his hands and smiled.

"Yeah, Harry bullied me into trying it and... yeah." He replied.

"Harry? Your fiancé? The Prince?" Corey asked and Niall nodded. "Let me see. They look really pretty."

He grabbed Niall's hands and gently ran his fingers over Niall's black painted nails.

Niall blushed. Suddenly he felt like eyes were on him and when he raised his eyes to look up, he was met with angry green eyes looking back at him.

Harry turned around and left the restaurant. Niall knew that he didn't want to walk away but Harry tended to avoid public drama as much as he could.

"Go after him, there's no telling what he'll do." Niall was brought out of the trance when Louis' voice spoke up next to him.

When did he get here?

"Niall what's wrong?" Corey asked, looking behind him but not seeing anything.

"Go, I'll explain to Corey." Louis said.

Niall nodded and stood up then he handed the car keys to Louis.

He quickly walked out of the restaurant and saw Harry about to get into his car.

"Harry!"

When Harry stopped, Niall sprinted towards him.

"Where are you going? Why did you leave like that?" Niall asked.

Harry looked at his car and then at Niall.

"Niall please, I'm so angry at you right now. Leave me alone." Harry said lowly. He knew it was only a matter of time before the paps found him and Niall.

"What? Why would you be angry at me?" Niall stood up straight.

Harry's nose flared and Niall took a step back because that was an indication that he was really angry.

"You ignore my calls and messages all day today. And so I call up your driver only to hear that you gave him a day off. Then I decide to pay you a vist and see how you are doing. I stop by here to grab dinner for you and Louis only to find on you a date. A fucking date with that Conor creature." By the time the was done, he was panting.

Niall's jaw he dropped, he wasn't on a date but then again it was just the two of them when Harry walked in and the place gives off a romantic vibe, plus Corey was holding his hands.

"Harry I can explain." Niall stressed. "It's not what you think, I was there with Lo-" Harry cut Niall's sentence off by opening his car door and getting in.

He didn't wanna stay there and listen to Niall justify himself when he had clearly seen what he had seen.

When Niall saw that Harry was gonna leave, he opened the back door and got in just as Harry put the car in drive.

Niall cursed and closed the door. And then he slid between the two front seats and sat down in the passenger side.

"Harry, you've got it all wrong. I was there with Louis and he'd just gone to take a call in the loo. I didn't even know Corey was there until he sat in Louis' seat. He was waiting for his sister and only came to say hi when he saw me." Niall explained.

He looked at Harry who had his jaw gritted and his eyes fixed on the road as they sped down the road. He remained quiet.

"Harry, fucking slow down!" Niall yelled when Harry increased the speed.

He was still quiet.

"Harry, I'm sorry. Talk to me. I didn't mean to be with Corey like that. I know how you see it and I understand you. I really do but please talk to me." Niall was now pleading.

Still silence.

"Babe, you're scaring me." Niall grabbed Harry's hand in his that was balled up into a fist.

Harry still did not say anything.

Finally, Harry pulled the car to a stop and Niall realized that they were in an underground car park.

Harry opened the door and got out, walking to the building with Niall hot on his heel.

They silently rode the lift and stepped out and into the living room of a pent house.

It was beautiful, Niall could see that, but he had other pressing matters than admiring the flat.

He knew it was Harry's, he hadn't just seen it until today.

"Harry, please say something." Niall grabbed Harry's hand once they were inside, stopping him from walking away.

"Am I not enough?" Harry spoke to Niall and the latter was taken aback. What the hell was Harry on about?

"Harry, what is that supposed to mean? You and I aren't really together you kno-"

Niall's sentence was cut short when Harry pressed a finger on his lips.

"Shhh."

Driven by jealousy, Harry cupped Niall's face and planted his lips to his.

And driven by lust, Niall kissed him back.

It was a kiss like no other that they had shared so far. It was messy, hungry, and uncoordinated but neither wanted to pull away.

Harry tapped Niall's thighs and Niall jumped, wrapping his legs around Harry's waist.

Without breaking the kiss, Harry carried Niall to his bedroom, and lay him down on the bed once he was inside.

Harry straddled Niall's legs and quickly took off his shirt.

Niall's breath hitched when saw Harry's body. He licked his lips and the Prince smirked.

"You are so beautiful, baby." Harry whispered into Niall's ears and gently bit his ear lobe, making the younger lad shiver.

He rutted his hips upwards and moaned when he brushed his clothed dick against Harry's.

"Harry... " Niall moaned.

Niall's senses were clouded and he he didn't care what Harry was doing to him. All he wanted was relief. He didn't even care if that was the day he was gonna lose his virginity.

"Please." Niall arched his back, brushing his cock against Harry's. "Do something."

Within a few minutes both lads were naked and looking at each other with lust filled eyes.

"I don't have lube or a condom here." Harry said.

"It's okay, I'm not ready to go all way. Just do something." He almost whined and Harry chuckled.

He then kissed Niall again and grabbed his dick, giving it a few tugs.

Niall cried out in pleasure. Harry's hand was far better than his own, that was for sure.

Then Harry surprised him by grabbing both their dicks in his large hand and started pumping them.

Niall almost lost it, he put one hand on Harry's chest playing with his nipples and the other behind his head, pulling at his hair.

Harry's hand on his member felt heavenly and the the rubbing of his dick on the other other side was something else.

It was too good, he knew he wouldn't last because he felt the familiar coil form in the pit of his stomach.

"I'm close." He panted and Harry kissed him.

"Let it go, Princess." Harry said in a growl.

They both came at the same time. Their seed mixing but none of them gave a fuck.

After riding out their highs, Niall flopped down onto the bed. He was exhausted.

Harry went the bathroom and grabbed a towel, coming back to clean himself then Niall.

After they were both clean, he dropped the towel to the floor and joined Niall in bed, pressing his naked front to Niall's naked back.

It was too early to sleep but they didn't care.

None of them had eaten but again, they didn't care.

Harry covered their bodies with a duvet and wrapped his arms around Niall, spooning him.

"Goodnight, princess." He kissed Niall's shoulder.

"Night." Niall replied sleepily.

Soon the room was filled with their quiet breathing and little snores.

____________________________________

How are you my sweet creatures.

So uhm, that happened.

Thoughts?

I love you guys so much.

Spread the love❤ #BLM

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 12.6K 52
Harry Styles is a man who strives for perfection, who craves for success. Niall Horan is a competitive person who enjoys challenges. The pair collide...
17.3K 976 39
2015. Niall Horan is ready to study at New York University. Harry Styles is his new roommate. They initially hate each other. But the fact that they...
241K 10.9K 10
✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody is raving about how, "They just knew one...
3.3K 186 31
Narry fanfic with Harry and Niall. Sometimes love take us to a dark place where we don't belong. We make the wrong choices in life, and that has cons...