๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ; markhy...

By sungchan_sunday_

[l.m x l.dh] เณƒโ€โžท in which donghyuck is blissfully unaware of his inappropriate nigh... More

pillow talk
one
two
three
four
five {mature}
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven {mature}
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five {mature}
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

sixteen {mature}

8.6K 485 659
By sungchan_sunday_

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Okay, I'm seriously considering strapping Hyuck to his bed tonight," Doyoung muttered while texting someone on his phone. "Full on kinky leather straps, because I could barely sleep after last night."

"Yeah, what an adrenaline kick," Jaehyun laughed, closing over his notebook and jumping into bed.

"Sorry guys," Donghyuck apologised, rubbing his face tiredly and shaking his head. "I don't know what came over me."

"It was just sleepwalking," Taeyong waved it off, "Don't worry about it."

"No, I full on sprinted down the hall. I made it to the second floor downstairs before you guys could catch up...."

"I needed the exercise," Sicheng chuckled as he sipped from his bottle of water. "It's not like you're always up and about at night."

Yeah right, Mark scoffed to himself, you guys haven't seen real hardship yet. "I can't believe I slept through all that," he ended up giggling along, pretending that his roommate was totally normal.

"Well, you've been wearing yourself out lately," Taeil sympathised with the ravenette, "I bet the sleep you do get from time to time is really beneficial."

"Mmm."

"Lights out!" The hall monitor yelled from outside, knocking along all the doors to inform everyone that it was time for bed. He then stopped at theirs, "No running around, please."

Donghyuck blushed deeply and sunk into his bed with shame. "Oh my god, someone knock me out."

"It's still pretty funny,' Jaehyun snickered as he flicked off his lamp, three of the others doing the same. Mark curled up, facing the glow in the dark clock and waiting out a few hours to see if he could go and visit Ten again.

☆★☆

Everyone had long since fallen asleep, and Mark was growing anxious while sitting about unproductively. He wanted to sneak downstairs again to catch up with the dark haired senior.

Once another half hour passed with nothing but silence, the teen decided that he was in for a quiet night and slipped out of bed to trail towards the door. The ticking of the clock was dull to his ears now, and the floorboards beneath his bare feet whined at the weight now placed upon them.

His hand wrapped around the metal doorknob, lower lip snagged between his teeth as he very quietly attempted to twist it open.

Out of the blue, and to the teen's absolute horror, someone flipped him around and slammed his body against the aged door. The culprit aggressively tangled his finger's in Mark's hair and claimed is lips as if they belonged to him.

Ugh, I though Donghyuck was too tired to try anything tonight....he thought defeatedly, fighting against the younger's tongue with his own as he gave into him. It was always much harder fighting someone who was asleep, so he chose to go with the flow now.

As the older pulled at his hips daringly, Donghyuck melted into his arms in his sleepy state, wrapping his arms around the other's neck and enjoying the warmth their bodies emitted together like this.

"Hyuck," Mark murmured breathily against his lips, starting to feel that dangerous sensation come about. The one that sent his mind into a hazy mess of no thoughts and his body craving for contact.

Need to stop, need to stop, need....to......don't want to stop.....and then blank. He could barely form the energy for his mind to feel guilty. As his strong arms picked the younger up with ease, he spun them back around and assumed control by pinning him to the door.

The older moved from those full lips that started gasping for breath and down to Hyuck's jawline. He pressed soft kisses along it before sucking in little marks. He wasn't thinking, and when the sun came up, there would be questions. But for now, the boy couldn't get enough of the honey skin beneath his touch.

As he lowered his sights down to his collar bones and attacked those, Donghyuck's legs wrapped around his waist securely, cute little noises falling from his open mouth. Fortunately, the others were all sleep depraved from the previous night, and most likely wouldn't be arising any time soon.

"Mark," the youngest cried gently, nails starting to dig into the older's back and leave traces. Their bodies pushed together more, neither even aware of how dangerous this was all becoming.

Once locked in another deep make out, the tick of the clock truly disappeared, and not a sound could've pulled them from this trance.

☆★☆

The shrill cries of birds welcoming the day woke the eight teenagers up the next morning. Yuta was the first to sit up, bleary eyed, and looked around him. The shadows of snow flakes falling outside glided down the walls, eliciting a sigh from him.

The clock struck quarter to seven the instant he checked it, informing him it was time to move.

"C'mon guys!" The Japanese male called annoyingly, clapping his hands to wake them up properly. "School!"

"I hate you," Doyoung hummed sleepily, rolling over and screaming as he fell off the mattress, splatting onto the floor with an unceremonious thud.

"Can you guys tell everyone I'm sick?" Donghyuck groaned, sitting up as well and peeling his eyes open reluctantly.

"Are you?" Taeyong croaked.

"No..."

"Then you have your answer."

After about another five minutes of hating on the morning, everyone dragged their bodies out of bed and prepared for the day.

"I'm taking the first shower," Sicheng let them know as he sauntered into the shared bathroom.

Mark yawned as he pulled out his uniform slowly, having been ripped from his daze brutally.

"Ah, what the fuck?!" Hyuck shrieked loudly, making everyone wince from the noise.

"Please be respectful," Taeil sighed, "I'm barely alive right now."

"It's the middle of winter, right?" Donghyuck continued, "So why do we have mosquitos?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Yuta muttered whilst spraying body spray over himself.

"Look at me," he pressed, showing off his chest littered with red and purple marks, then lifting his leg, showing off his thighs in a similar state.

"Oh dear," Doyoung frowned as his eyes scanned the obvious blemishes. "Those aren't bites, Donghyuck. They're hickeys."

"Oh yeah, you're so funny," the youngest rolled his eyes, touching them roughly and letting his face contort into an expression of disgust. "They're bug bites."

"Love bites!"

"Bug bites!"

"Oh my god, grow up you two," Taeyong shook his head, running a hand through his hair, "And Hyuck, those were left by a human. How could you not know that?"

Mark was a little unsettled as he studied his own handiwork, subtly touching his back and wincing at the sore scratches. Fuck, I went too far.....

"Well, to prove you both wrong," the youngest brunette sneered, "I haven't had any sexual encounters in ages. There has been no girl in my life that could do this!"

"He has a point," Jaehyun mumbled, "They could be bed bug bites or something...."

"Then we'd have all been inflicted with them," Taeil rolled his eyes, "Obviously you're just not admitting that you've gone off to do something..."

Donghyuck was starting to get frustrated, flipping his roommates off and returning to getting dressed. Mark felt bad, totally understanding his frustration at this.

Because it was his fault....

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.3K 26
markhyuck. โ”… donghyuck just wanted to be noticed by his crush, mark. โme? a guy?โž โ–ฌ COMPLETED โœ“ 01.03.20 markhyuck fanfiction. ยฉ MARKSOI 2019-2020
782K 19.4K 65
โI'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.โž ยฉDONGHYUQUE , 2019
330K 11.8K 34
markhyuck. โ”… donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. โno, baby. call me daddy for tonight.โž โ–ฌ COMPLETED โœ“ 03.08.20 markh...
65.7K 3.5K 14
[COMPLETED] donghyuck's way of telling mark what he felt was through writing on sticky notes. started: 19.05.2019 ended: 18.06.2019 written & publish...