Be my hero - Supercorp Fanfic...

By just_jakob

Never before she felt like this, felt safe in someone's arms. She didn't understand what these feelings mean... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 7

4K 115 114
By just_jakob

Kara had much to do the next days, so she couldn't be there for Lena. But she still managed to write or call her a few times.

Lena instead tried to push her feelings and memories away and lost herself in her work.

She couldn't see that she just bottled everything up, till it was too late and she broke under it.

It was in the middle of the day when she got her panic attack, caused by a loud explosion somewhere in the city.

Scared, she froze a moment and then hides on the floor next to her couch.

Kara wasn't there to calm her down. She was out as Supergirl, saving the day. So Lena was all alone by herself.

Her assistant was already gone because of some family issues and no meetings for the day.

Lena fought against the memories, fought against her up rising panic.

It's ok Lena, you're save. Nothing can happen to you in here. Calm down Lena. Just think about something nice. Think about Kara! Yes just think about her!

She tried her best to calm down again. But how could she? Again and again something explode outside the building.

She felt how her mind slipped away.

Kara, please come back!

Meanwhile Supergirl fought against the flames, saved the kids out of the burning building. Who would do something like that?!

Minutes later at the DEO Winn told her why.

"The building belongs to Lena Luthor."

That's why. It was clearly revenge.

OMG Lena!

"I have to go! Keep your eyes open!"

"Of course- And she's gone... why am I still talking to myself..."

Full in her Supergirl suit Kara flies through the window of Lena's office.

"Lena?"

"Kara? Is that you?," The tears blurring her sight.

"No... It's... It's Supergirl," Carefully, she sits down in front of the broken woman.

"Hay, you're save. It's ok."

Lena's body still shakes and her arms are wrapped around her legs.

"Where is Kara?"

"She's... save, don't worry. I'm sure she'll get here any minute."

She noticed that she couldn't help her, not as Supergirl. Slowly she gets up again to leave her and change into her daily outfit, to the person Lena needed, to Kara.

"Please!," Scared, Lena grabs her hand, "don't leave me..."

"I... ok."

She helps her up and sits down next to her on the couch.

"It's gonna be ok."

"Can you stay till Kara is here?"

"O... Ok..." What am I supposed to do now?!

Desperate, Lena clings to her, to scared of being alone again.

"Do you need something?"

"Just don't leave, please."

Luckily for Kara, Lena felt so exhausted that it didn't took her long to fall asleep in her hero's arms. Mumbling in her sleep her arms fall down and her head rested now on Supergirl's shoulder.

Kara took that opportunity to lay her down, fly out of the window, change and run back into the building, now as Kara Danvers.

Taking a deep breath she opens the door to her office.

"Lena!"

Still mumbling in her sleep Lena looks peacefully.

Kara sits down next to her, waiting for her to wake up again.

"Kara...?"

"Hay, I'm here."

Slowly, she opens her eyes and crawls more to Kara, laying her head on her lap.

"You're here..."

"Of course I am. Do you want to go home?"

A nod gives her the answer.

Carefully, she helps her up, lays her arm around her waist and leads her outside. Not leaving her side the whole time.

. . .

The next day the news exploded with pictures of the two.

Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor?
Best friends with benefits?

All kind of headlines which questioned their relationship.

Back at CatCo everyone looks at Kara.

What is happening? Do I have something in my face?

"Kara!," James calls her into his office.

"Yes?"

"Did you see this?," Pointing to the newspaper.

"What... oh... that explains everything."

"Also she bought CatCo, has she told you that yet?"

"No, not yet, why is that a problem?"

"It's not a problem." She will be everywhere. I will lose Kara because of her! "Can you explain THAT to me? Is it true?"

"What? No! Of course not. Why should it."

"I hoped you would know that. You two spend a lot of time together lately."

"Yeah because she's hurt and I won't leave her alone like this! What is your problem?"

"She's a Luthor!," He didn't realized what he said till it was too late.

Angry, Kara stares at him.

"Oh well, but she's different. You know what James, drop it. I don't want to talk about this with you anymore!," Still angry she leaves his office and goes to her own desk, starting to work.

When the evening arrived Kara was still angry at James. But her mood changed the moment Lena stepped into her view.

"Lena! What are you doing here?"

"Hay Kara!," With a big smile she hugs her friend, "I have some news for you!"

"Is it about CatCo? James already told me..."

"Oh well... yeah... but I have more news!," Sitting down on Kara's desk she grabs a pen and plays with it.

"You do?"

"Yeah... I'm stepping down of L-Corp."

"What?! No!"

"It's better Kara, all of that... It's pure stress for me and you know that, but I found someone who will take my place, she should arrive in a few minutes."

She was right, in the same moment the elevator door opened and a young woman stepped out.

"Miss Luthor?"

"See, told you!," With a big grin she turns to the woman.

"Samantha Arias."

"That's Kara Danvers, the best reporter of national city."

"Lena, stop that," Laughing Kara holds out her hand, "Nice to meet you Miss Arias."

"Sam is just fine!"

"Sam it is."

"Miss Luthor!," James turns up with a jealous face.

"Oh Mister Olsen."

"So I'm gonna clean your office?"

"Oh no, that's fine, I won't need it!"

Confused he looks at her.

"So Lena, you will be around more?"

"Yes I will!"

A big happy smile forms on Kara's lips.

Oh no, Lena Luthor you won't get my Kara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 9 1
Kara tried to tell Lena her secret at the Pulitzer party, but couldn't. The next day she reminisces over her old suit, forgetting that she and Lena h...
356K 9.9K 33
What happens when one secret is outed? Will they forgive and forget? Will they rebuild their broken trust? Will they forget they ever knew each other...
13.6K 415 29
Slow-burn smut of Kara Zor-El and Lena Luthor. Kara has a crush on Lena. Lena finds out Kara is Supergirl. Kara tells Lena she is Supergirl. Many oth...
8.1K 128 50
Lena Luthor is a 25 year old CEO looking for a clean slate and someone to love her for her. However when she meets 24 year old Marine Gunnery Sergean...