๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ | แดŠ.แดŠแด‹ ๊œฐ๊œฐ |

By kookie4lifeu_kpopluv

'is she mute...?' its a question in everyone's mind as Kang mia one day decides she'll never talk again and n... More

introduction
1
2
*(not an update)*

3

66 1 1
By kookie4lifeu_kpopluv

"Okay class you're dismissed. oh and by the way don't forget to be in front of the school's main gate tomorrow at exactly 7 am the buses will leave at 7:30"

'wait what...leave where'

"oh and make sure to dress up in layers as it might get cold later on"

'the heck is she talking about'

"you may go now"

The students started packing and leaving but I went to the teacher to understand.

"umm Mrs.Lee?...what did mean when you were talking about coming early and stuff"

"oh, you didn't know about tomorrow's trip?"

"We have a trip tomorrow ?! but when will I manage to pay for the trip when we're leaving tomorrow" 'how in the holy cows did I not know about this'

"you don't have to pay for anything the school is taking care of everything.the transport, the food, etc.. I thought the principle told you though"

"well I was kind of late so maybe she didn't have time to or she forgot but it's ok" I smiled.

"so how was your first day here, are u enjoying"

"it's quite normal, not bad at all" I chuckled," I also think its gonna be a lot easier since I have jimin and taehyung with me" 

"well, that's nice. you should get going now. Everyone already left"

"ok see you tomorrow teacher"

I went back to my seat to pack my stuff 'huh...weird' i found mia's bag still here 'did she forget it and just left without it?' 

I look around just to find an empty classroom. Everyone left, even the teacher.

I took mia's bag and got out of the classroom just to see two crackheads messing around in the hallway. "oh you guys waited for me"  they both look at me and said "duuuuuuh" like they were stating the obvious. "wait why do you have two bags" tae asked confused. "oh that's the princess' bag. she left without it so I decided to give it to the janitor" 

"why? mia is just in the women's bathroom you can just give it to her!" jimin exclaimed. "wait shes still in school?" I curiously asked. "No....she went to the dancing studio to go to the bathroom...YES SHES STILL IN SCHOOL!" he yelled. "Jeeezz jimine calm down I was just asking...was it that hard to say....yes? anyways where's the women's toil- oh!"

I saw mia walking to our classroom.

"mia!"

she looked at me.

'damn she really is expressionless'

"here's your bag. I thought you forgot to take it so I was about to give it to the janitor."

I handed her the bag and she just looked at me without saying anything. 

he stared at me for a while and then just left like that.

"wooow not even a 'thank you"

"we told you man...she doesn't talk" jimin uttered.

"But I mean that's like kinda rude. like she literally never talks? what if the teacher asked her a question?"

"She gets A's all the time. She almost always gets 100% on her tests. So the teachers don't just ask her cause they know he'll give the correct answer." 

"ok but like that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard" "what if he learns only for the upcoming test... I mean...some people do that and they get good grades..when in reality they ain't that smart" 

"She went to a lot of math competitions. You can't learn that way, right? Also, they once gave us a test to test our general knowledge and guess who had the highest score... She's really smart. Seriously. She's just not.... sociable"

"Seems like you know so much about her....does our jimine perhaps lik-"

"what are you three still doing here?" we turned around and saw the principle. "did you forget something in the classroom? the last session finished already. Why are yall still here?" she asked kindly."

"ah, we just started chatting and completely forgot that we're still in school. we'll leave now"

~~~~~~

Taehyung had to leave cause his mom needed him so jimin and I decided to walk in the park next to my house for a bit.

"jimine,  how come you know so much about that mia girl? Do you like her?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him and smirked.

"WhAt! no no no no no...just everybody knows that stuff about her and I know as much as everybody else in school"

"Why does everybody know so much about an outcast, arent they usually like... ignored by everyone?"

we saw a bench nearby so we sat on it.

"Well, she's not actually an outcast. Yes, she's always alone but because she chose to be. Not because we don't want her near us or anything...Well... If you think about it, she is actually the most popular girl in our school."

"huh...I'm lost"

"Well, think about it! Everybody knows her! The whole school. Even you! You just came today but you're already asking all sorts of questions about her. she's quite interesting, isn't she? But she's such a mystery..." suddenly he stared at me with wide eyes like he just got an idea.

"JUNGKOOK OMG" I jumped a bit startled.

"JESUS CHRIST JIMIN U SCARED ThE LiVinG cOW oUt oF mE"

"sorry hehe anyways so like you know how you dream of becoming a detective?"

"well I mean it ain't a dream but yea I want to, why tho?"

"well, Kang mia of course! let that be your first mission. Find the mystery of the dark princess"

"jimin!" I hit his head and he groaned in pain.

"hoe staph watching tv so much she's a goddamn human, not a case to solve"

"well, yea..but arent you curious doe?"

'... I am' 

'but I can't read her at all and she doesn't even talk. How am I supposed to find out anything'

"No, I'm not curious... I know her name. That's enough"

"What happened to the old jungkook? The one who said he might even try to talk to her?"

"Well... I didn't say I won't try to become her friend. I said that I'm just not that curious about her to investigate."

"you're so damn confusing like 10 damn minutes ago you wanted to be her frien- " suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?.....yes mom give me 5 minutes and I'll be there" "sorry I gotta go now"

"it's okay see you tomorrow" we waved at each other and then he left. I put my headphones in and thought about what jimin said.

'Everyone knows her.....'

'i really want to know her better...but why?'

'Why can't I read her?'

'why is she different?'

'Does she really have no emotions or something?so there isn't something i could read anyways'

'dark past...'

'did something happen to her?'

'is there a reason behind her expressionless gaze, is she having a hard time' I sighed.

'I want to her voice... I wonder what it sounds like...'

I slapped myself.

'I sound like some kinda pervert jee'

The lady sitting next to me glanced at me then scooted away from me. She prolly thought I was some kind of weirdo.

'wow I didn't even notice she sat next to me'

 I awkwardly smiled then got up and went back home.

_____________

"IM HOMMEEE!!"

" I can see that. No need to yell boi!" 

I threw the bag on the floor and sat next to dad while he's reading something.

"dad where's mom?"

"she went to buy some groceries"

"new case?" I asked while pointing at the papers he's reading.

"yes but nothing interesting"

my dad used to be a detective. now he's just a consultant. he retired a few years ago bcuz grandma was sick and he wanted to take care of her.

but I can tell he misses his job.

that's one of the reasons why I wanna become a detective.

"ah, dad?"

"yes?"

"you know how I can read people?"

"be quick boi what's new"

"Well... Is it possible that there can be contained people that aren't... Readable?"

"of course" he was still looking at the paper.

" For example... Hm... Depressed people. They look expressionless so you can't really tell if they really are depressed or just.. Well, expressionless. But also... People with strong character. They are hard to read."

"strong character? what do you mean by that?"

"You, me, lawyers, detectives... People who are... Mentally stronger than others? people who learned how to keep their feelings deep inside, so that nobody can see them. These types of people are mostly really outgoing and sociable. Not always though..."

'hmm...sociable?'

"shes always alone, just drawing something. she never talks to anyone... like never." -jimin

'so...no she's not'

"Why did you ask tho"

"I was just curious no bigge"

"why? you couldn't read someone?" I nodded.

"Yes, detective haah. But now that you told me this... it makes sense. I'm pretty sure she's depressed or something."

"she? its a girl?" he finally looked at me "Is there something I need to know? is my boi finally interested in someone?"

"nah i don't plan on dating her"

"ahh if that's the case I'll arrange you a marriage if you don't find yourself a girlfriend already" i started laughing.

"...I'm not kidding" I suddenly stopped laughing.

"anyways I'm going on a trip tomorrow so if you hear me shout at 6 am you know why"

"why in the hell would you shout at 6 freakin am"

"Well because it's 6 am and I'm already awake. So I'm probably going to shout out of anger. You know how much I appreciate sleep."

"oh, dear...son?"

"yes?"

"please. If someone asks who your parents are...don't tell them.."

"wha- why?"

"you're a bit embarrassing"

________________________________________________________________________________

 The next day 

6:55 am

I was running towards school. The bus I usually take to school was late 10 minutes and now that I finally got out I had to run the rest of the way so I won't be late.

'I hope they're keeping a seat for me'

'i don't want to sit next to someone I don't know...it would be boring'

'ahhhhh my legs hurt so damn much' 'FINALLY IM HERE'

I saw 4 buses parked in front of the school's gate and some teachers standing next to them. I went towards the bus in front of which you saw your homeroom teacher.

"am i...late" I said painting.

"Just in time! Everyone is seated so go in and find a free spot." Mr.choi said smiling.

I went inside the bus and saw jimin waving at me. I started walking closer to him but as I got closer I found someone sitting next to him.

"Why didn't you pick up?! I called you like 100 times I wondered if you'll even come"

"you called me? I probably didn't hear"

"well I thought u weren't coming so I sat next to sehun" he pointed to the guy sleeping next to him "and there's only 1 seat left"

he pointed towards the seats in front of him. One of them was already occupied and the one next to it was empty. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                        I only saw the tip of the girl's head sitting on the seat next to the empty one.

"We can just ask her to sit on your seat and the two of us can go and sit there then" I told him frustrated.

"jungkook! why are you still standing? we're about to go now. sit down" I saw the teacher coming in.

"just a moment plz" I pleaded.

"now jungkook"

"just sit there. we'll see each other when we arrive. Don't miss me too much okay?"

I heard the teacher chuckle at Jimin's comment.

I pouted as I made my way to the empty seat

I didn't even manage to get my backpack away and the driver had already started the engine.

I looked at the girl who I sat next to and my eyes went wide.

'h-her...th-the'

'the dark princess?'

I looked away.

she had her earphones on and was looking at the window so she probably didn't even notice me yet.

'why am I so damn nervous d0de'

'she is your classmate for god's sake, not some kinda murder.........right?'

I took my phone outta my backpack along with a pair of big headphones.

'oh, 10 missed calls from Jimin? oh well maybe I had my phone on silent or something'

I put on my headphones and put my favorite playlist on.

I glanced at mia.

she was looking out of the window.

somehow I can't stop staring at her and now that I'm so close to her I noticed how pretty she is.

'STOP STARING WEIRDO' I quickly looked away.

suddenly...the music cut off so I looked my phone

"NOOOOOO"

the battery....died

everybody looked at me... even taehyung.

I sighed.

"now I cant listen to music," I said while putting my phone and headphones back in my backpack.

I noticed how everyone was still staring at me.

I smiled awkwardly.

suddenly I saw someone holding an earphone in front of my face.

I looked at the person holding it.......it was taehyung.

I didn't know how to react.

"ah haha no- thank you"

she put the earbud in my ear then looking at the window again.

but then she looked at me. I quickly looked away and gulped.

'she did something nice but why is she so..... scary'

I was listening to music with her the whole ride, but none of us said a word the entire ride.

_____________________

someone tapped your shoulder so you opened your eyes

'did I fall asleep'

"come on everybody's out already" Jimin stated.

I looked next to me. she wasn't there.

'was it a dream?'

"Ok seniors PAY ATTENTION" the teacher yelled and all the students looked at him.

"ok so for those who don't know me I'm Kim soo Hyun the English teacher and the one responsible for the school trips and I'm the only one that here now because other teachers are getting the pizza and the drinks"

everyone started cheering. prolly happy cause of the pizza.

"just a few rules before I let you guys do whatever you want. Rule No.1! You all have to bring me your phone numbers so that I could call you if you don't come to the meeting point on time. Rule No2! Don't throw trash in the woods cause I'll make you clean it all up. And when we go back to school, you'll have to clean the entire school as well. Rule No.3!Be at the meeting point at 1 pm for lunch and then again at 6 pm so we can return home. It's currently 10 am so you'll have enough time to have fun here. And Rule No. 4!DONT SET ANYTHING ON FIRE! and that's it now you can go anywhere you'd like just don't get lost. okay?"

"YESSIR" everyone yelled in unison.

"so did you have a nice nap," Jimin asked after the teacher stopped talking.

"actually yea I did"

"ahh is that so" he winked.

~~~~~

jimin's pov

"what was that wink for," he asked.

'should I first tease him a bit or do I tell him right away'

I smirked at him.

"do you know how you slept...i mean the position you were in"

'I saw a confused expression on his face'

"Uhm what do you mean," he asked me.

"well...."

'''''''''                                                                          

flashback 

"we're here! wake up those who are asleep then come out"

I first woke up sehun who was sleeping next to me. then I took my backpack and went to jungkook's seat.

'im sure he fell asleep too'

"jungkook wake u-"

my eyes went wide

(jungkook was leaning on mia's shoulder and both of them were asleep)

I quickly stood in front of them to' hide' them from the others cause I know they would make a big deal out of it if they saw them like that.

when I made sure everyone left the bus I woke them us.... more like I tried waking them up.

but the one that actually woke up was mia.

she glanced at jungkook then me and looked like she wanted to say something but she just stayed silent and I just stood there....still shocked.

I saw her gently trying to remove his head from her shoulder trying not to wake him up.

she then took the earphones out of her ears and then put it in his backpack then she just put her hood on and walked out.

'ummm did she just take his earphones and gon walk out like nothin happened?...BITACH?'

'Also what the fuck? Did they sleep like this the entire way here? The dark princess...Sh-he... And j-jungkook...WHAT?!'          

                                                                                    end of jisoo's pov

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
908K 55.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
705K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...