METALLICA AU RP

By espltdsnakebyte

You should probably already know what this is... More

TAKEN CHARACTERS
CHARACTER/OC APPLICATION

RULES AND RP RULES

163 7 0
By espltdsnakebyte

1. Character or OC must be a male.

2. Character or OC must be 20 or older.

3. No talking about women or going out with them.

4. RP is set in 1982 so I advise you to make the character you're playing as faceclaims from 1982.

5. You must RP in 1st person and use 3 asterisks when doing an action.

6. You can't use quotation marks when speaking, I'm not used to it.

7. You can only be 1 character and 1 OC.

8. Must be at least Semi-Lit, no one-liners. (If you are confused on if you are a one-liner or not just send me an example of your roleplaying style and If it's good enough I will accept it)

9. Don't be toxic over not being able to claim a character if they're already taken.

10. Character or OC's hair must be at least medium length or longer, no shorter than that. (I may actually allow it though but I will most likely say no if you ask, you should be surprised though if I actually do say yes)

After you read all of the rules, look at the taken characters, and then do the application, I will send you the invite link.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
219K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...