My Desi Girl !!! *Complete*

By myimagination2012

All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same univer... More

Ch 2 - Mangalsutra β™₯️
Ch 3 - Hidden Talents 🀩
Ch 4 - Biwi! part 1
Ch 5 - Biwi! part 2
Ch 6 - Rescue me
Ch 7 - A day at Chandok house 🌢️🌢️
Ch 8 - Birthday surpriseπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Ch 1 - Rang Barse ....!!

2.7K 106 303
By myimagination2012

((** This story does not go with the storyline of the serial.))

.

.

This year neither the cadets nor the faculty members of KMA got the Holi vacation. With the final exam of the first year cadets' only a week away, BC had decided everyone would play Holi at the academy instead of going home. The day before Holi, everyone was given off so that they can go shopping.

Pooja was super excited. She had convinced Dr. Shalini to accompany her to the nearest mall. Then, they forced Naina to go with them.

"Mujhe samajh me nehi araha ki mujhe kyun le aye aap dono," Naina huffed in irritation as Pooja shoved a pile of white outfits in her hands to try them on. "Why couldn't I just wear one of my old dresses?"

"Naina, ye aap sabka pehli Holi hai academy me. Old dresses se kaise chalta?" Shalini appeased Naina with a soft smile.

Naina sighed in defeat. She knew she wasn't going to win this argument. "Par kya iske liye mujhe itni sari kapre try karna zaroori hai?" She asked, whining.

"Yup," Pooja said pushing Naina into one of the dressing rooms. Once Naina was gone, Pooja turned towards Shalini with a mischievous smile. "Ma'am, maine na bilkul wahi ringtone bajaya hai Jo apne kaha tha," she giggled.

"Mujhe yekin tha ki aap Kar lengi," Shalini smirked, "Ab hame hamare mission ke phase 1 pura karne se koi nehi rok sakta," saying this, they high fived.

Few minutes later, Naina came out in a white Patiala suit. Both Pooja and Shalini wrinkled their noses and shook their head. Rolling her eyes, Naina went back inside and came out a few minutes later in a white anarkali dress. Again, she got the same reaction. "Ugh!!" She whined, before going back. This time when she came out, she had a weird expression on her face

"Arrey wahh!!!" Pooja exclaimed, jumping excitedly.

"Cadet, you're looking absolutely stunning," Shalini said with a huge smile.

Naina was wearing a white chiffon lehenga with silver works on it. It had a silver backless blouse with matching white dupatta. "Y-Yeh achsa hai?" Naina inquired hesitantly.

"Ha, cadet," Shalini assured.

"But ma'am, yeh thora zyada hi backless hai. I mean, isme sirf hooks hai, koi dori bhi nehi hai," Naina said worriedly.

"So what? Tu yehi le rahi hai," Pooja said sternly. "Kabhi kabhi to hame larki yo ki jaise kapre pehen ne ko milte hai. Fayda utha iska," she added.

"Par..." Naina tried to protest, but Pooja and Shalini didn't let her say anything more.

/

/

/

The day of Holi:

(For reference purpose only)

Rajveer was fixing his hair after getting dressed in a stylish white kurta. A knock on his door dragged his attention. At first, he thought maybe it was Naina, but then he he chuckled. Because if it had been her, she would've just barged in like she owned this room. She wouldn't have bothered knocking.

Opening the door, Rajveer smiled. "Happy Holi, doc,"

"Haww!! Itna sukha 'Happy Holi'? Rango ka tewhar hai, Rhoda rangin tarike se wish kiziye," Shalini teased.

"I would've, par kya hai na, mere room me koi color hai hi nehi," Rajveer shrugged apologetically.

"Achsa koi baat nehi. Baad me laga dena," Shalini smiled, "Main to yaha ye bolne ayi thi ki apko sabse pehele apki protege ko rang lagana chahiye,"

"K-Kya? Kyun?" Rajveer asked, flustered.

"Kyun ki ek protege ka center of the universe unka mentor hote hai. Toh mentor ka bhi ye farz banta hai ki unki protege ka sukh-dekh ka dyan rakhe. Isiliye, as a mentor sabse pehla rang Aap apne protege, Naina ko lagayengi," Shalini explained with the most innocent look on her face.

"A-Are you sure, doc?" Rajveer asked, hesitantly hopeful.

"Of course, Captain. Yeh liziye colors," Shalini handed him two packets of colors; one red and one green. After that she left from there only to hide behind one of the pillars to see if phase-2 worked or not.

After some inner battle, Rajveer finally locked his room and headed towards the girl's hostel. As he entered the hostel, he was a little puzzled as the girl's hostel was almost empty. "I guess all the cadets were a little too excited for Holi," he mumbled under his breath and took a deep breath as he reached Naina's room. After a lot of hesitation, he knocked on the door.

"Darwaza khula hai!" came Naina's voice from inside. Opening the door as Rajveer stepped inside, he froze in his place. He had never seen someone so beautiful. His heart started racing like crazy.

((Imagine this blouse in silver color))

Naina was wearing a white chiffon lehenga. The hook of her silver blouse was left open making Rajveer's throat dry. Closing his eyes, he shook his head to clear his mind. Once he was sure he would be able to talk normally, he opened his mouth, but he was interrupted.

"Pooja, dekhna ye blouse ka hooks lag hi nehi rahi hai. Zara laga de na, please," Naina requested looking down. She was busy fixing her kamarbandh (waist chain) so she didn't notice that it wasn't Pooja who had entered the room. When she didn't get any response, she said again, "Waha khari kyun hai Abhi bhi? Lagake de na,"

Seeing no way out, Rajveer approached her with shaky hands. Swallowing hard, he raised his hands and took a hold of the parts with the hooks. There were three hooks in total. Rajveer managed took all of them when Naina looked up at the mirror.

Shocked, she instantly turned around and step back. "S-Sir, aap?" she asked, blushing hard.

((Reference purposes only))

Naina had gone with smoky eyes, heavy mascara, light bronzer, and nude lipstick. Her hair was in a half updo with the ends of her hair curled. It's been a while since she did full face makeup like this. She had wanted to surprise a certain someone. She wanted to know what his reaction would be seeing her like this. It seemed all her efforts have worked. Rajveer was gaping at her with his mouth open mimicking a goldfish.

Feeling pleased and shy, Naina lowered her eyes and called him, "Rajveer sir?"

Her voice broke through his daze and he blurted out, "Ye Aayine Kya De Sakenge Tumhein
Tumhari Shakhsiyat Ki Khabar,
Kabhi Humari Aankhon Se Aakar Puchho
Kitne LaJawab Ho Tum. There's no one more beautiful than you ever existed," (Shayeri is collected from Google)

As soon as he realised what he had just said to her, he started stammering, "Wo... mein... nehi tum... I mean... Actually... Wo..." His cheeks had turned red with embarrassment. He hadn't meant to show her his true feelings.

"Aap yaha?" Naina asked, not wanting the poor guy to keep stuttering.

"Yes!" Rajveer exclaimed in relief, " Ah... Main yaha tumhe color lagane aya tha," he informed bashfully.

"Aap colors laye? Kyun ki yaha colors nehi hai," Naina asked shyly.

"Ha. Ye rahi," saying this, he pulled out the colour packet from his pocket. Finding only the red one, Rajveer frowned, "Arrey? Dusra wala kaha Gaya?" He was confused.

"Kya huya?" Naina inquired.

"There were two color packets; green and red. I think Green wali color ki packet kahi gir gayi," Rajveer explained.

"Koi baat nehi. Red wali se hi kaam ho zayega," Naina assured. "Par main pehele lagaungi," she said.

"Aise kaise? Color toh main leke aaya. Toh main hi pehele lagaunga," Rajveer protested.

"Nehi, main pehele,"

"Ji nehi. Main," Rajveer stated holding the packet up in the air out of her reach.

"Rajveer sir, aap kitne kharab ho," Naina scolded.

"Color le nehi pa rahi ho isiliye mujhe aisa bol rahi ho," he teased with a naughty smirk.

"Achsa? Abhi leke dikhati hu," Naina said. Raising one hand in the air, she started jumping to catch the packet. The payal on her ankles started making tinkling noises.

((For reference purposes only))

Rajveer got distracted by their tinkling sounds. He had always been a traditional guy. Instead of modern outfits, desi Indian outfits and jewellery attracted him. The fact that the girl he was in love with was wearing traditional jewellery; such as kamarbandh and payal, was making him crazy. He was so lost in the sound of Naina's payal and her thin silver waist chain that he didn't realise when he had lowered his hand a little.

Naina's nails caught the colour packet and it exploded in Rajveer's hand. He also got covered in red colour. Seeing his stunned expression, Naina burst into laughter.

Looking down at the miserable state of his clothes, Rajveer scowled. "Tumhe bohot hasi arahi hai, Cadet?" He hissed, narrowing his eyes at her. Naina kept on laughing. "Abhi batata hu," he threatened before cornering her.

Naina ducked down and ran away, snickering. He chased her around the room, and was able to catch her. Rajveer cornered her against the wall. He stepped really close until they could feel each other breath.

Raising his colour covered hand, he rubbed it on her forehead, accidentally feeling her partition. Then, he held her face in his palms, colouring her both of her cheeks. Rajveer rested his forehead against hers and they stayed there.... silent... enjoying the moment together.

After a few minutes, he pulled back a little and asked, "Mujhe rang nehi lagaogi?" Naina smiled shyly, looking down. "Nehi lagana chahti toh main Chala jata hu," Rajveer said with a teasing smile.

Naina looked up instantly, panic clear in her eyes. As their eyes met, their hearts skipped a beat. Their feelings for each other was clear in their eyes. Holding onto his shoulders, Naina raised her toes. Taking a shaky breath, she rubbed her cheeks against his. She couldn't look at him in the eye after that bold move.

Rajveer understood her shyness and placed at kiss on her forehead. "Happy Holi, Naina," he whispered, before pulling away.

Naina looked up at the sudden distance. Rajveer maintained eye contact with her as he stepped away from her. He gave her one last smile before leaving her room.

/

/

/

((For reference only))

The cadets had put a lot of efforts and decorated their training ground for the Holi festival. Music was playing loudly in the background. Faculty members and cadets were playing with colours, chatting, and overall enjoying themselves. BC had allowed filmy music for the festival and cadets took advantage of this. They had been playing cheerful songs all morning. That's why when the music suddenly stopped, everyone paused and started looking around.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may have your attention, please? Thank you. You must be wondering why the music stopped suddenly. Then, let me tell you. The first year cadets have prepared a performance for you. Please enjoy," announcing this, Shalini left the stage.

((This belongs to it's makers. This is for reference only. Just imagine all the cadets, specially our super 6 dancing like this and ignore those kids 😅))

The song "Balam pichkari" started and super 6 came to the stage followed by rest of the first year cadets. They threw colors on each other before taking their places. The female cadets started dancing the the song started. Soon, the male cadets joined the to the front and started dancing.

Itna Maza, Kyun Aa Raha Hai
Tune Hawa Mein Bhaang Milaya
Dugna Nasha, Kyun Ho Raha Hai
Aankhon Se Meetha Tune Khilaya

Ho Teri Malmal Ki Kurti Gulabi Ho Gayi
Manchali Chaal Kaise Nawaabi Ho Gayi, Toh?

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)

Teri Kalaai Hai, Haathon Mein Aayi Hai
Maine Maroda Toh Lagti Malaai Hai

Mehenga Padega Ye Chaska Malaai Ka
Upvaas Karne Mein Teri Bhalaai Hai

Ho Bindiya Teri Mehtaabi Ho Gayi
Dil Ke Armaanon Mein Behisaabi Ho Gayi

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)

Rajveer was mesmerized. He couldn't take his eyes off of Naina. This was the first time he had seen Naina wearing indian clothes and dancing. He couldn't decide which he found more fascinating, her dancing and laughing so freely like this, or Naina in her soldier mood. Rajveer smiled to himself. Whenever he thought he couldn't love her more, she proves him wrong. He ends up loving her more and more everyday.

Once the performance was done, all the cadets got down and joined everyone.

"I must say, Cadets. Aap saab bohot talented hai," BC praised. "When did you get time to practice?" He asked, curious.

"O Kya hai na, sirji. Jab apne announce kiya ke hum mese koi ghar nehi zayega, tab Humne Socha ke hamare tarha Baki sabka bhi mood kharab hoga," Huda started explaining.

"Toh hamne ye performance ready Kiya sabko cheer up karne ke liye," Yudi finished with a cheerful grin.

"What a thoughtful surprise! Thank you on behalf of KMA," BC smiled. He was pleased that this year's cadets had started thinking in a group mentality, instead of their individual selves. Super six beamed in pride.

"I agree with Brigadier Chandok. That was amazing. Well done," Rajveer praised his favorite six cadets.

"Thank you, sir," Pooja, Ali and Naina said before super six excused themselves.

They started smearing colors sneakily and sometimes forcefully on each other. Yudi dumped a large plate of blue color on Aalekh and return, Aalekh pushed him in the color filled water pool. Pooja attacked Ali with water balloons causing him to chase her around the ground with water guns filled with colours. Pooja shrieked and hid behind Huda who was trying convince Naina to let him smear some color on her.

"Oye Panjaban, Kya Kar rahi hai?" Huda asked, laughing.

"Dekhna yaar o Ali," Pooja complained poking her tongue at Ali.

"Hum ne kya kiya? Aap ne hi pehele mujhe water balloons see Mara," Ali argued his point.

"To Kya?"

"Pooja ji, rang to hum apko lagakar hi rahenge," Ali challenged.

"Mujhe pehele pakar ke to dikha," saying this, she ran from there with Ali chasing after her.

"Le abto Usool aur Panjaban bhi color laga rahe hai. Lagane de na, Phoolan," Huda whined.

"Huda, yaha par kitni sari larkiya hai. Unke saath khel na. Mujhe aur rang nehi lagana," Naina said before turning to go. Huda went to hold her hand, but Naina had moved her hand and his hand landed on her waist smearing color from his fingers.

((For reference only))

This scene was witnessed by Rajveer. His blood started boiling. He resisted the urge to punch Huda. Clenching his jaw, he left from the ground.

Naina was going to scold Huda about this when she noticed Rajveer leaving from there. She had also noticed his angry expression. She wanted to follow him but was interrupted by Huda apologizing.

"Sorry, yaar. Janbujkar nehi kiya. Galtise haat lag gaya. Sorry," Huda had understood that Raina loved each other and he didn't want to be kabab me haddi anymore. He had decided to end his crush on Naina and just be her friend instead.

"Koi baat nehi. Mujhe hamare faculty members ko rang lagana hai," Naina declared.

"Oh Teri! Sachchi me? Main bhi chalunga sath," Huda beamed in excitement.

Soon they gathered rest of their friends and approached their faculty members. Other than Naina, rest of the Super 6 left to frolic and fight with colours. Naina took this chance and headed inside towards the faculty quarters. Since she wanted the excuse of applying colour on Rajveer, she took a thaal of red gulaal with her.

((For reference only))

Naina found Rajveer's door locked. Like always, she didn't bother knocking. Instead she just barged in.

Rajveer was pacing like a caged lion. He was extremely jealous of Huda. Huda had the freedom to apply colours on Naina, unlike Rajveer. Rajveer could apply colour only once, but Huda could play colours with her as long as he wants and that's what was making Rajveer so angry.

"Rajveer sir?" Naina called out when he failed to notice her.

Rajveer turned around and his eyes went to her waist where Huda colored finger prints was still very visible.

"Aap ground se aise kyu chale aye?" Naina asked.

"To aur kya karta, Naina? Dusro ko tomhare badan par haat lagate huye dekhta?" Rajveer questioned angrily.

Naina was speechless for a moment. Even though they both knew that they liked each other, they had never expressed their feelings like this. Rajveer's frustration, jealousy, and anger on their situation was extremely visible in that moment. "Apko achsa nehi laga to kuch bola kyu nehi?" She asked.

"Kis haq se bolta main, Naina? Ek mentor ko yese haq nehi hote hai aur jiss haq se main kuch bol pata, o haq mujhe hai hi nehi," Rajveer was feeling helpless. He felt like he was going to lose Naina and he won't be able to do anything about it.

"Agar main o haq apko du to?" Naina asked after a few silent moments.

Rajveer turned to look at her curiously. "Kaise?" He asked. He would do anything if it meant she would be his forever. He had never felt this desperate before.

Naina raised the plate full of red gulaal and said, "Marry me,"

Rajveer's heart skipped a beat at the suggestion. Could he really?? Could he make her his forever?? His brain started working overtime on the pros and cons of this. At the end, his heart took action while his brain was busy thinking. He stepped up to her. Taking a pinch of gulaal, he filled her mang before his brain could catch up to him.

((For reference only))

Naina had closed her eyes when he filled her partition. Opening her eyes, she looked deep in his eyes and they lost control over their emotions.

With one hand on her hair and another on her bare waist, he crushed her feminine body against his hard one and slammed his lips against hers. This was both of their first kiss so neither had much experience. They sucked on each other's lips, tilting they heads for better access. Rajveer felt like she wasn't close enough. So, he wrapped his arm around Naina's waist and pulled closer while tightening his grip on her hair.

Naina gasped and he plunged his tongue into her mouth. Naina stiffened for moment but hesitantly, she followed his movements. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him closer. Soon, they were sucking and stroking each other's tongues.

They kissed for a long time untill they could no longer ignore the necessity of breathing. They pulled back and stared at each other, still holding each other. Both were breathing heavily. Naina licked her lower lip before raising on her toes and lifted her mouth to his in a slow, deep kiss. His moan vibrated against her lips, sending sparks all the way down her body. This kiss was slow and loving.

They pulled back smiling at each other. "Ab apko haq hai," Naina whispered.

Rajveer grinned. He took a handful of gulaal and smeared it on her arms before smearing on her bare waist. Naina inhaled sharply closing her eyes at his unashamed touch. Rajveer smiled at her reaction. He rested his forehead against hers and said, "Happy first Holi, my wife,"

Naina blushed and replied, "Happy first Holi........ Rajveer,"

They pulled back after a while. Both of their cheeks were red from what just happened. "Main chalti hu," Naina said before turning to go.

"Naina? Oh... Mujhe...wo..." Rajveer continued stammering.

"Apko kuch chahiye tha?" she asked.

"Ha wo... Tumhara kamarbandh," he said.

Naina was confused but she didn't ask why he needed her waist chain. She started opening the hook but it seemed to be stuck. "Main Kar ta hi," Rajveer offer after a few minutes. He knelt down in front of her and unhooked her waist chain all while restraining himself from kissing her bare belly.

He moved away as soon as he got the chain. "I'll return it soon," he promised.

With a nod and a shy smile, Naina left hai room.

/

/

/

Hey guys, this is my first attempt at Left Right Left FanFiction. I hope I managed to to entertain you for a while. Don't forget to comment and vote. Thank you 😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 109 2
This story starts from the Rajveer court martial, mujhe hemesha s lgta tha ki , kaas naina rajveer ko bacha leti uss episode m kaas ....to soacha ki...
67.9K 3.6K 33
This story is only for Raina lovers..an eternal love story....what happened when u hate someone to the core, but ultimately she became the reason for...
87.8K 5.5K 61
Shalini: I am sorry Naina but I can't prescribe abortion in your case. It's already past 22 weeks and you have depression symptoms. You even have wea...
410K 14.9K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...