Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}

By LoganEPoole

#658 in Action (10-19-2014) #17 in Action (12-29-2014) #20 Action (1-2-15) _________ By day, Athena Bolton at... More

Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}
Before You Read
prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
One Shot Competition. (CLOSED)
eleven
please read..
YAY!
Q & A Video!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
One Shot Contest Results.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Important: please read.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Character Ask Q&A {CLOSED}
Character Ask Answers
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
final note.
So..
Final final note
Sequel is up!
New Beginnings

twelve.

7.8K 379 111
By LoganEPoole

-Athena-

"We are starting a new semester long project." The professor told us, causing some of my fellow students to groan. Quite honestly, most of these kids are lazy. They complain over the smallest things and I want to bash their heads together. "For this project, I am going to assign you one person of a different major and you are to get to know them and take pictures of them."

I was excited for this project. The last few ones, he's told us to take pictures of random sceneries, but this one, we actually get to make a person our muse.

"In alphabetical order, I will call out yours and your partner's names. You must then come and grab the information about that person. After that, you may leave. Understood?" He says, grabbing a stack of papers off his desk and clearing his throat. "Oh! And you can't have your assigned person changed, nor can you trade with someone else. Once you have been assigned, you must go through with it. No exceptions." More groans filled the room, a my professor smiled widely at what he's done.

There are five people before me. It's funny to watch them one by one go up there and glare at the professor, thinking that their deathly stares will change his mind. I personally will like the person I receive. I have complete faith that I won't receive a total asshole.

"Athena Bolton," He announced loudly, as I gathered my things and walked towards him. "Louis Tomlinson; Drama major." I stopped dead in my tracks, one of my books falling from my hands.

You've got to be f***ing kidding me.

My classmates laughed at how I had reacted, seeing as which I never act like that in front of them. I picked up the book and slowly walked up to my professor, trying very hard not to scream and cuss. He handed me the papers I needed and sent me on my way, as I hurried out of the room. This was terrible. Absolutely terrible.

"Athena!" I heard someone call from behind me. I closed my and took a deep breath, before turning around and faking a smile, only to find Whitney Adams, one of the most popular girls in my photography class. "I got Carolyn Hanson; History major. Who'd you get?"

"Louis Tomlinson; Drama major." I mumbled, his name rolling off tongue with venom behind it. She gasped, making it seem like she felt sorry for me, but once she started to practically drool, I knew it was the opposite.

"I want to do some bad things to that boy." She said, causing me to internally gag. This poor girl. "Have you seen his body? It's literally perfect." She gushed, her face turning red.

"I bet it is." I told her through gritted teeth. "Now, if you excuse me, I must go and meet my so-called muse for the semester." I added, before excusing myself and walking away. How can females find that asshole so attractive?

You're so hypocritical, Athena. Just a few days ago you found him attractive. My internal voice said, causing me to huff in annoyance. Yes, I did find him attractive. But that all ended when I found out who he was.

Once I reached the drama department, I walked inside and into the auditorium, only to find Louis on stage with a female student. I set my books and bag down in the back of the auditorium and retrieved my camera. Might as well get pictures of him in this environment.

When they started acting out the final scene of Beauty and the Beast, I was quite shocked at Louis' talent. I mean, he wasn't the best I've ever seen, but he's good. I snapped a few photos of him, my flash not going off once. Although I hated Tomlinson, I was going to be respectful and not disturb them.

"Excellent work today, guys. Hannah, I need more emotion from you. If you have to think of someone you love dying, do it. I want tears, okay?" The director said, looking at the brunette girl. "Louis, you just need to make sure to react to every word. You're suppose to be in pain. Show some agony." With that, they were both sent away, leaving me alone with the director. "Ah, and who might you be? This is a closed practice." He stated, narrowing his eyes at me. I forced a smile, pushing my glasses back up my face before walking onto the stage.

"I know, sir, and I apologize greatly," I began, before letting my camera hang and rest against my chest. "My name is Athena Bolton, I'm a photography major. I was assigned to your actor, Louis Tomlinson, for a semester long project." I explained, before pulling out the paper that explained the project better from my pocket. "I'm supposed to supply pictures of him in his natural environment."

"Well, Miss. Bolton, although it is against code to allow anyone into closed practices, I will allow you to be here." He replied, giving the paper back to me and crossing his arms. "But if I hear that you are sharing these photos with someone other than your professor, I will call the police." I nodded in understanding, the idea of him calling the cops not scaring me one bit. If only he knew what I did as a job.

Louis walked out on stage with his bag on his shoulder and stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he saw me. He narrowed his eyes at me, shooting daggers into my soul.

"Ah, Louis. This is Athena Bolton. She was assigned to take photos of you for the semester." Louis looked at me, a smirk on his face and his hands stuffed into the pockets of his jeans.

"Oh, really?" He answered smugly, making me ball my fist up and control my temper. I could feel my claws wanting to force their way out, but I couldn't allow that. The director left the stage, leaving me and Louis alone. He chuckled to himself, jumping off the stage and walking towards me slowly, my heart starting to race.

Why did he still have this affect on me?

"I assume this wasn't your choice." He spoke, his voice deeper than usual.

"Believe me, I'd rather have anyone but you." I snapped.

"Awe, is someone cranky? Does someone have needs that aren't being fulfilled?" He questioned, a large smirk on his face. I glared at him, bringing one of my hands up to my chest and slowly forcing my claws out, informing him that I can sit kick his ass. He shook his head slowly, walking closer to me. I lowered my hand, my claws back into my skin, as he leaned forward. His breath hit my ear, causing me to bit my lip.

Dear Lord, this isn't right.

"I can help with those needs, Athena." He whispered slowly, my eyes closing tightly. "I can make you feel amazing." He added, before placing his lips onto my neck and kissing the skin. I'm not going to lie, but that simple gesture made me feel some type of way.

This wasn't good. At all.

"This is going to be fun, Bolton." He spoke, before pulling away and winking at me. He chuckled lightly, before walking out of the auditorium, leaving me standing alone with a racing heart. I felt like he was trying to make me appear weak. I sure as hell am not weak.

And I'll be damned if I allow him to affect me.

<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>

12:15 AM

Mr. Chad Kingston was my next victim.

From his file, this man was wanted dead because he was hated by many. Apparently he's an asshole and deserves what's coming to him. I'm in no place to question whether or not this man was terrible. I just want paid for once. By the time I reached his apartment, I had a good feeling that I had arrived before Louis had. I was tired of losing money.

I was tired of him in general.

As I slid through the window of the man's apartment, I slowly walked towards the bedroom, knowing that the man had to be asleep by now. By the looks of the place, he was a very tidy man. Everything was arranged perfectly and not a spot of dust was in sight. The room smelt heavily like cigarettes, making my head hurt. Once I was in the bedroom, I slowly opened the door, expecting to see a man asleep in his bed.

I was wrong.

"Hello, Bolt. Nice of you to show up." Louis said, his blue suit hugging his body and his mask making his blue eyes brighter. The fact that he was calling me by my alter ego instead of my actually name made me want to lunge at him. I bit down on my bottom lip, my claws zooming out of my skin at my anger.

"Where the hell is my contract, Thunder?" I spat, deciding to use his alter ego. "Why must you ruin everything?"

"Because I'm here to stop you and save these peoples lives. People like you are why the world is so screwed up. There's too much evil in this world." Louis spoke, standing up from the bed and starring at me sternly.

"Don't make me hurt you." I seethed, getting into my fighting stance. He chuckled loudly, before shaking his head. "What? Are you afraid I'll mess up your hair?" I joked, before lunging at him, my claws just barely touching his face, as he dodged.

He began throwing punches, my arms deflecting each attack swiftly. I kicked him backwards, his back slamming against the wall roughly. He grunted, before coming after me, his hands instantly going for my arms. I got down and swung my leg against his feet causing Louis to fall onto the floor with a thud.

"Is that all you got? You're going to allow a girl to kick your ass? That's sad, Louis." I spoke, picking Louis off the ground by his suit and pushing him against the wall. I kneed him in the gut a few times before he grabbed my knee and threw me down, my head bouncing off the floor twice. I groaned, grabbing the back of my head with my hand, a massive head ache starting to form. I stood up slowly, only to be knocked down again.

"You're weak. You think you can defend yourself with just those metal claws, but you're wrong. You don't have the strength to take me on. I'm stronger than you." Louis said, his voice deep and full of venom, as he hovered above me. I sliced his leg with my claws, causing him to groan in pain, blood starting to trickle down his leg. He stumbled to the floor, before I punched him in the jaw once.

"Who's on the floor now?" I hissed, just as the sound of sirens appeared in the distance. I looked down at Louis and smirked, before jumping out of the bedroom window and landing on my feet on the pavement. I ran down the alley and towards the direction of headquarters, the shadows welcoming me as an old friend.

Louis wants to play rough? Fine. But he isn't going to like what happens to him the next time he steps up to me.

_________________________

Athena is such a badass in my opinion. like, I want her as a best friend.

Just a heads up for the upcoming chapters: there may be some sexual scenes in the future. Hope that's okay.

In other news, I love you guys. You are all so friendly and kind and I love you. Keep promoting this story and telling people about it. Keep supporting me and voting and stuff. Keep being perfect.

I can't thank you all enough for taking an interest in this. It means the world to me that so many read this and enjoy it. Bolt has almost 10k and I'm so grateful for all the support. I love you all.

Picture of Sarah Hyland (Athena) at top/side

Comment what should happen next. *smiles*

Love,

Logan, xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 735 47
A Clint Barton x OC Avengers Fanfic. After getting mind controlled by Loki, the last place Clint Barton wants to be is SHIELD headquarters. Stuck ins...
497K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
5.6K 826 50
[FEATURED on @badassreads "The Rebels" reading list] [Book one of the "Brawl" trilogy] [Completed] Everywhere she steps, trouble follows; with her bl...