A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#98

2.4K 295 23
By ManviGupta512

Please bohot saare votes dena ❤️ Kal surprise!

Just like old days, just 2 years ago which means, they were taking a stroll in the garden. From the side where there is smoking room to the other end.

Shehnaaz's arm wrapped around his waist and his arm wrapped around her shoulder, pulling her close.

Shehnaaz tilted her head towards the side where he was standing and looked up at him. She kept on looking for something on his face.

Maybe she was trying to find out what's going on with him? He was behaving weird and totally out of character.

Firstly, he comes here in bigg boss, although he had a shoot.

Secondly, he was doing too much 'Public Display of Affection'.

Thirdly, after so much, they were just taking a stroll in the garden.

Obviously, they were not in this house to roam in this garden area. But they seemed to do only this for the past 10 minutes. Why wouldn't he just say something?

He seemed nervous about something. Although his facial muscles were relaxed, but his jaw would clench and unclench simultaneously.

"Sidharth hum ye kya kar re hain?", she asked.

"Walk!", he answered.

"Hum bigg boss ke andar walk karne aaye hain?", she asked in annoyance.

"Nhi! Par tu bass karti reh walk!", he said, pulling her more close to himself.

"Yar bebu, mujhse nhi chla jaega aur! Meine heels pehni huyi hai na!", she whined.

Sidharth looked at her and chuckled. He pulled apart and bent down on his knees.

"Kya kar ra hai?", she gasped.

She looked here and there to see whether someone was watching them, and well nobody was!

The contestants were sitting in the living area, watching both of them through the screen that was in front of them.

They all were in awe of both of them. All of them were excited and were anticipating what would happen next?

Sidharth pulled up her saree a bit and Shehnaaz gulped, thinking what was he doing like this on his knees.

He brought her right foot above and Shehnaaz lost her balance.

She immediately put both of her hands on his shoulders to support herself. She balanced herself and then looked at Sidharth.

He unbuckled the heel of her right foot and kept her foot down. He then took her left foot and did the same with it. All this while, she kept her hands on his shoulders.

Once he was done removing her heels, he got up from the grass ground and took her heels in his hands.

Shehnaaz sighed in relief. Her feet felt like they had just stopped after walking several kilometres. It felt like, her feet could breathe again.

She gave him a soft warm smile and he returned it. He again pulled her by the shoulders while her arm wrapped around his waist as a reflex.

"Shehnaaz tu meri life ki best cheez hai. Matlab meine bohot kuch achieve kiya hai life mein, but you, you are the best thing that could happen to me in my whole life.

Tujhe pta hai, I used to think that caring and loving somebody meant going on dates, buying flowers, giving chocolates on valentines day and buying expensive jewelleries and gifts.

Par aisa nhi hai kyunki now i know that love doesn't mean just flowers, it also means the thorns that come with them.

Pyaar Ka matlab hai being together and not letting go, ever. And you taught me this.

You loved me for so long without any hope of me loving you back. You were hopelessly in love with me.

And that's the irony because, the love that gave you no hope, gave all the hope to me.

Jiss pyaar se tujhe koi ummeed nhi mili, uss pyaar ne mujhe puri zindagi ki umeed dedi. Weird no?

(He chuckled. All this while, Shehnaaz kept on looking at him with do much love in her eyes.

Why was he speaking all this? And that too out of the blue?

Whatever it was, he had chosen a nice place to talk about all this, she wondered)

We call it faaling in love, it actually is falling. You just keep on falling and there is no ground to fall on, hai na?

Pta hi nhi chla ki kab mujhe wo 16 saal ki Shehnaaz se pyaar ho gya...

I never knew it back then, but now I know that I have loved you ever since.

We have gone through a lot, together. Before being the love of each other's life, we have been best friends and maybe that's why, humari relationship is so strong that it surpasses each and ever test. Fucking every time!

Itne misunderstandings hote hai but we still keep coming back to each other. This is what love is all about, isn't it?

I have never been a good fiance or boyfriend, whatever you want to call me. I know that!

Even if I wouldn't get you flowers and chocolates, you didn't mind.

I take you to really crappy dates, I know, and...and sometimes I don't take you out on dates at all.

But still, you look at me like I am the most romantic guy you have ever seen. I am never that romantic, but still you make me believe that I am!

You bring out the best in me. You are there to hold me when I am falling and you are there to keep me grounded when there's only happiness around.

That's the kind of love, God has give me and I have never been so greatful.

Agar mein tere liye gifts laana bhul jata hun, to tu le aati hai. Hell, you never even ask for any gifts. Sometimes, I think why are you even with me? ".

"Sidharth, tujhe lagta hai ki ladkiya gifts se pyaar karti hain? Aisa nhi hai!

Whenever girls ask for gifts, it's because they want to know that you care.

They want to see the emotions behind those gifts that you bring for them. That's it!

Your emotions are the sole purpose of why girls ask for gifts and flowers.

You don't need to do all that for me kyunki mujhe sab dikhta hai.

Tu bol ra tha naa ki tu romantic nhi hai? Tu bohot zyada romantic hai baby, aur hairaani to iss baat ki hai ki tujhe pta bhi nhi hai ye baat.

Tujhe jab gussa chadhta hai na, aur jab tu jealous hota hai, jab mein phone nhi uthati aur tujhe meri tension hoti hai, wo sab romantic hai.

Jo tu mere piche piche Ranikhet tak aa gya tha wo romantic hai.

Jo tu puri raat zameen pe door se lean hoke soya na, wo romantic hai.

Jo tune wo gaane chalaaya mujhe manane ke liye wo romantic hai.

Jo tu karta hai na, wo sab romantic hai!"

Sidharth smiled warmly at her and came in front of her. He took both of her hands in his.

"Sirf tu hi ye sab bol sakti hai. Tu hi hai jise ye Saari cheezen romantic lag sakti hai. Isiliye to tu puri bhelpuri hai.

Even since you have come back, I have been happy. Aisa nhi hai ki pehle khush nhi tha, but itni khushi kabhi nhi thi.

Ever since you have come, I feel like I am complete. Aisa nhi hai ki pehle mujhe complete feel nhi hota tha, par kuch missing tha jo tu hi lekar gyi thi aur jab tu Waapas aayi, to uss missing part ko bhi Waapas le aayi.

That's what you have done for me, baby!

I don't say it much and I know that, but I love you.

Jaantu hun ki har baar pyaar ko dosti bol kar, affection ko emotional attachment bol kar, tujhe bohot pareshaan kiya hai meine.

Par mein hun aisa, ab kya karun, Marr jaun?".

He mimicked her tone and she broke into giggles. Her hands still in his and they both looking beautiful as ever.

The contestants were awestruck seeing the scenes unfolding in front of their eyes.

Everybody, earlier used to assume that there is something but they both kept on denying this fact and forced everyone to believe that they were just friends.

Well, they can't be just friends after this. They can't be just friends after having this conversation.

Are you all excited for what is about to happen? I am too! Sidharth Shukla, the private man, is being so affectionate towards Shehnaaz in public, is something up?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 737 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...
7.7K 666 14
Somehow Shehnaaz ends up as Sidharth's therapist. The fact that they can only talk through a glasswall certainly doesn't make things easier. Even so...
139K 13.7K 46
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊
111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...