Bella's Older Sister/ Twiligh...

By Mysterywolfmystic

Bella never told anyone she had a sister. What happens when her sister comes to Forks Washington? How will ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapters 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 12

18.4K 382 24
By Mysterywolfmystic

Genevieve's POV

Today was Bella's birthday. She never really liked her birthday for some reason. She never wanted to receive presents from anyone. I never knew why she never wanted to celebrate her birthday. Alice wanted to throw a birthday party for her. I was invited.

I and Charlie walked up to Bella's room to wish her a happy birthday and give her presents. I knocked on the door with a small box in my hand. Charlie opened the door and looked at her.

"Happy Birthday"Charlie says

"Thanks"Bella says with fake enthusiasm

"Happy Birthday"I tell her

"I thought we said no gifts"Bella says

"Actually me and Renee's don't count since it's not wrapped"Charlie tells her handing her the presents

Bella grabbed them and smiled. I smiled at her and handed her my present. Bella grabs it and looks at me.

"I know you said no presents, but I hope you like it. It's something to help you know that I am always here to talk"I tell her

Bella smiles at me and opens the box. In it was a matching necklace to mine. Mine's said Sisters and hers said forever.

"I have the other half, "I tell her

"Thank you!"Bella says

Bella stood up and walked over to me. She hugged me and I hugged back. She pulled away and grabbed her bag for school. I was driving her to school today so we got in my car and drove off.

I parked in front of the school and Bella got out. She was wearing the necklace that I gave her. I got out of the car to hug her. A whistle makes me look around. It was Bella's friend, Mike. I looked at him and he winked at me.

Bella glared at him making him look away. He then ran off. I looked at Bella and smiled at her.

"Have a good day. I hope it will be a good one for you"I tell her

"Thanks. I love you"Bella tells me

"I love you too"I said

I drove home to get ready for the party. Alice was throwing a birthday party for Bella. I thought it was nice of her to do this for her. My phone beeps making me look at it. It was a text message from Alice.

Alice: Bring your dress and get ready here

I laughed and grabbed my dress. I headed to my car and headed to Cullen's house. I get out and was greeted by Esme. She smiled and walked me over to the house. Carlisle looked up from what he was doing and walked over to me. I smiled at him and he hugged me.

"What are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here. I do."Carlisle starts rambling

I place my hand on his shoulder making him stop and look at me. He smiled making me smile back.

"Alice wanted me to get ready here, I guess she wants Bella to do the same thing"I tell him

"Well, everything is ready, why don't both of us women get ready"Esme suggests

"Ok"I said

I kissed Carlisle on the cheek and followed Esme to a room. We got changed for the party.

💐🌸💐🌸

I was at the bottom of the steps waiting for Bella to come down with Edward. I was wearing a bodycon dress with heels.

I stood beside Esme with Carlisle's arms wrapped around me. Bella came down with Edward and smiled at me. I hugged her making her hug back. I then saw a flash in the corner of my eyes making me look and it was Alice.

"I saw it in your bag. Don't mind?"Alice asks Bella

Bella shakes her head and Edward walks over to Bella. Alice took a picture of them together and then took a picture of me and Carlisle together. I laughed at her because she made a funny face at me and Carlisle.

"Let me see the picture of Edward and Bella"I tell Alice

"Later. First things first, presents"Alice says

Rosalie walked over to Bella and handed her a small box. I heard a little jingling sound in the box meaning it was a necklace or bracelet.

"It's a necklace. Alice picked it out" Rosalie tells Bella

"Thanks"Bella says

"Here's mine"Emmett tells her

Emmett hands Bella a wrapped up box. Bella then shook it and I heard nothing from it. Bella and I looked at him for confirmation.

"It's a new radio. Already installed it in the truck. Finally some sound in that piece of sh-"Emmett was cut off

"Hey! Don't hate the truck"Bella tells him

"And language young man. I don't want to corrupt my sister's head" I said

"Yes, mom," Emmett says

I blushed still not used to them calling me mom. I smiled at him.

"We thought you could use some son. You're getting quite pale"Daniel says

Esme handed Bella a envelope. Bella goes to open it only to get a paper cut. Edward pushed Bella back into a glass table and Carlisle hands me to Esme.

I was confused until I heard a snarl. I looked up and saw Jasper charging towards Bella. Edward pushed him back causing Jasper to hit and break the piano in the room. I gasped and ran over to Bella.

"You ok?"I asked her

"Yeah. I'm fine" Bella tells me

I looked up and saw that most of the family had left outside. Carlisle ran over to me and Bella. I had my hand on Bella's wound to put pressure on it. Carlisle moved my hand away, so he can help Bella.

I stood beside Bella as Carlisle stitched up her arm. After he finished Edward took Bella home. When they left, the family came back in. Carlisle wrapped his arm around me for safety reasons.

"Mother, I am sorry about the attack. I couldn't control myself"Jasper says to me making me look at him

"It's fine. Carlisle told me some parts of you all's past. I understand"I said

"I think it's time for you to go home," Carlisle tells me

"Ok. Bye"I said

I then walked out of the house to my car. I got in and headed home.

1052 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 7K 44
Winny was so excited when her father told her that her sister was coming to live with them. Her memories of her sister were of a gorgeous older girl...
205K 5.5K 33
When Bella arrives in Forks, she notices a strange family. Everyone expects her to like one of the mysterious boys, but who is it that actually catch...
108K 3.4K 106
What will happen if Melanie Di Angelo, twin sister to Nico di Angelo, decided to leave Camp Half-Blood for something better? What will happen when sh...
116K 2.7K 26
Y/n moves to Forks, Washington with her dad and step-mom. She arrives around the same time as Bella Swan. Luckily the two new kids become friends. Bu...