we aren't simple - l.s

By goldenangelsun

"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong."... More

AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 66
Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 34

2.4K 75 9
By goldenangelsun

just let me adore you

Harry's POV
——————————————————

I can't stop smiling.

Since I woke up wrapped in Louis' warm embrace, looking so soft and peaceful, I can't push the smile from my lips. This morning was different from the other ones, this morning I knew he is mine.

I am in the kitchen right now, wandering about collecting the ingredients for pancakes. I place them all on the marble island in the middle of the kitchen.

I start up the batter. Louis is upstairs trying to find some clothes he can steal. I love it when he wears my clothes. He looks so cute in the baggy material, I just want to snuggle him close and pepper kisses all over his face.

I smile to myself, thinking about this as I turn on the burner. I hum quietly to myself, I tune I haven't heard or used before.

"You should record that." I hear Louis' soft voice from behind me.

"Yeah maybe." Not turning around. Mixing the batter. "Do you want chocolate chips?"

"Yes!" Louis says excitedly.

I smile at his enthusiasm and add chocolate chips into the batter. I mix it a bit more and then grease the pan before making the first one.

I finally turn to look at him and my jaw drops. I let my eyes trail over his body.

He is seated on the kitchen island looking angelic as ever. He is smiling his bright sunshine smile and I almost melt at the sight. He is wearing one of my black hoodies, it's a little baggy on him, but it just makes him look even cuter.

I look even further down and see that he is wearing a pair of very, very short shorts. His bare lags dangle over the edge of the counter. I forgot I even owned those.

I definitely thought he was sex on legs before, but now. Geez, I don't even know what to call it now.

I close my mouth stepping closer to him. I can see his eyes are traveling over my bare chest, I am only wearing a pair of grey sweat pants.

I step in between his legs. His hands move up my abdomen, staring at my stomach and end up resting against my chest. I look him up and down again, my hands running over his thighs.

Our mouths are really close, our breath mingling in the air between us. I draw small circles into this thighs, looking at them instead of his eyes.

"You alright there Haz?" Louis asks teasing.

"Uh," I look up into his eyes, sighing out the next word. "no."

"What do you need baby?" He asks looking at my lips, it makes me look at his.

I glance into his eyes again before leaning forward and capturing his lips with my own. He kisses back smiling into my mouth.

"Oh, well, I think I can help then." He says in a teasing tone when he pulls away. We both giggle and he pulls me in for another kiss.

Louis arms wrap around my neck, forearms crossing at the back of my head. It pulls me closer to him. I slowly move my hands from his thighs to his hips. The gentle rhythm of our lips never subsiding.

The kiss starts to get little heated when I slips my hands under the hoodie so they resting on the bare skin of his waist.

"Harry." Louis speaks into the kiss. "You might burn the pancakes."

I pull back smiling cheekily. "For some reason, at this very moment, I can't find it in me to care."

He giggles, shaking his head, looking at my lips. I kiss him again.

"Haz, I don't want you to burn my pancakes." He says teasingly.

His arms unravel from behind my neck and his hands rest of my chest again.

I pout at him. Wanting nothing more than to keep kissing him until my lips are swollen and I can't breath.

I lean in for another kiss but he pushes me back still giggling.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby," He says. "I'll be right here when you are done."

I sigh dramatically. "Fine."

He giggles knowing that I am kidding. He pecks my lips one last time before pushing me back again.

I bite my lip, trying to hold back my grin as he gives me his sunshine smile. I walk backwards to wards the stove, obviously checking him out. He rolls his eyes playfully.

I turn back to the pancake on the stove. I did in fact burn that one, but Louis doesn't need to know that.

Continuing to make the pancakes, humming softly, I feel Louis arms wrap around me from behind. His nose presses into my spine and I smile at the action.

I like being in his hold. I know I am taller than him, a lot more lanky and awkward, but I feel safe with his arms wrapped around me. I feel protected.

"How long until you need to start doing stuff again?" He asks quietly, his breath tickling my neck as he speaks.

"We have today, tomorrow, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday is the album release date so we are having a party thing. Then we have from Thursday until the Tuesday when we have an interview before we go on tour the next day." I say going over everything in my head.

"Wow," He says. "I only have a little while before you leave me to go on tour."

I chuckle. You could always come with me, I think but don't say.

"Yeah." I turn around so I am facing him. I peck his lips.

"Okay, what is it?"

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

He gives me a look. ''Hazza I know how to read you, you're thinking of something. What is it?"

I shrug, not really meetings eye. "What if you came with me on tour?" He doesn't say anything, just sort of frowns. I back track. "You don't have to it was just an idea. I don't really want to leave you."

"Haz, I really want to but," I looks down. "I don't think Eleanor would be particularly happy with me leaving her to run the cafe by herself. I'm sorry."

I know he's right. I just wish he wasn't.

"It's okay angel." I say pecking his nose, he smiles. "Now let's eat the delicious pancakes your boyfriend made for you."

"Hmm, boyfriend." He says smiling.

I giggle and kiss his cheek before going to get plates and utensils for the food.

We eat at the dinning room table. Feeding each other forkfuls of the chocolate pancakes. We are chatting about ridiculous stuff at the moment. We made a pact not to check our phone the entire day.

"Uh Haz you have something," Louis says giggling and pointing to a spot beside he lips where there must be food on me.

I try to wipe it off, showing Louis afterwards. He chuckles. Shaking his head. I try again.

"Nope, missed it again." He giggles.

I huff. "Can you just get it?" I ask.

He giggles. "Yes."

Instead of reaching forward to brush it away. Louis leans forward and kisses me, most likely removing it in the process.

We he pulls back he is grinning mischievously. I give him a suspicious look. "Was there actually something on my face?"

"Yes." He looks like he is trying not to laugh. "No."

I giggle at his silliness, he follows suit and I pull him in for another kiss.

"Thank you for the pancakes." He says quietly when I pull away.

"Thank you for the kisses." I mumble against his lips in return.

Louis blushes adorably and I kiss him one last time before continuing to eat the pancakes.

- - - - - - - - -

We are in the kitchen again. Loading the dishes into the dish washer.

While more like Louis is loading the dishes and I am watching. Completely mesmerized every time he bends over.

The shorts his is wearing isn't leaving much to the imagination, not that I am complaining on bit.

"Haz, are you going to help or are you going to keep staring at my ass?" Louis asks, amused.

"I think I'll just continue my staring." I say teasingly, hoping he will ignore the blush on my cheeks from being caught.

"Oh is that so?" Louis asks, cheeky.

He bends over again putting the last thing into the dish washer and closing it.

I come over to him, turning him around and pressing our lips together. He smiles into the kiss and recuperates it.

"You like the shorts?" He asks smirking when I pull away from the kiss.

"Yes, definitely."

I move my hands so they are resting on his ass. Louis smirks wrapping arms around my shoulders, like he has done so many times before.

"Good to know." He moves closer to me, our bodies pressing together. "I'll wear them more often."

"Please do." Is all I say before reattaching our lips.

——————————————————
Oops, I did it again.

I played with your heart.

Forgot to update again.

Oops, I'm sorry lol.

Here is, hopefully, another cute chapter in an attempt to make it better.

tpwk ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 12.9K 42
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...
38.6K 563 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...
40.9K 2.2K 13
So @Infinity_Larrie contacted me and asked if we could write a story together and this is the result. The plot of the story was her idea. We took tur...
41.7K 2.6K 12
So @franzixidfc contacted me and asked if I couldn't write a book on her idea and this is the result. I tried to follow the basic storyline and added...