This is Bullshit

By MTDSOW

After his death, Kakashi gets sent into the world of BNHA. He still has all his powers and memories, but no w... More

Chapter 1 - Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 2 - Crayons
Chapter 4 - Memories and Movies
Chapter 5 - There are No Benevolent Gods
Chapter 6 - Irritation
Chapter 7 - Kidnapping? How Unoriginal.
Chapter 8 - Theories
Chapter 9 - Precious Past
Bonus (sorta)
Not an Update
Chapter 10 - USJ
Chapter 10.5 - USJ
Chapter 11 - Why Are You Here?!
Chapter 12 - End of Part 1
Part 2 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Plans
Chapter 2 - Todoroki's Log
Chapter 3 - Blank
Chapter 4 - Point of View
Chapter 5 - Sports Festival
Chapter 6 - Cut Your Losses
Chapter 7 - Only the Beginning
Chapter 8 - Tales of Obito's Travels
Chapter 9 - Not This Shit Again
Chapter 10 - It Hurts
Chapter 11 - Injuries
Q&A!
Chapter 12 - Hospital Stays
Chapter 13 - Childish
Chapter 14 - Rin
Chapter 15 - The Same but Different
Chapter 16 - End of Part 2
Part 3 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Change
Chapter 2 - Rekindling
Uh... Oops?
Chapter 2.1 - Omake 1
Chapter 2.2 - Omake 2
Chapter 3 - Finals
Chapter 4 - Endeavor
Chapter 5 - Mall Trips
100K!!!!!!
Chapter 6 - Familiarity
Chapter 7 - Can't Catch a Break
Chapter 7.5 - Scars
Chapter 8 - Target
Chapter 9 - Fairness is Decided by Circumstance
Chapter 10 - End of Part 3
Announcement
Part 4 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Truth
Chapter 2 - Understand
Chapter 3 - You Heard it Here First, Folks
Chapter 3.5 - A Look Into the Past
Chapter 3.6 - Malfunctions
Chapter 3.7 - Cults
Chapter 4 - Tune In Next Time, If There Is One
Chapter 5 - Good News and Bad News
Chapter 6 - Conscious
Chapter 7 - The Truth, or As Much of it As I Can Say
Chapter 8 - Fussing Over Phone Calls, A Riveting Tale By Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 9 - Before You Say Anything...
Chapter 10 - Believe Me When I Say...
Chapter 11 - Open the Door to Hell...
Chapter 12 - End of Part 4
Final Part - Prologue
Chapter 1 - I Promise
Chapter 2 - Mission
Chapter 3 - Calm Like The Sea in A Storm
Chapter 4 - Spiral
Chapter 5 - Louder than Bombs
Chapter 5.5 - Omake: In Which, Kakashi Opens A Business
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 1
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 2
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 3
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 4

Chapter 3 - Long Days

48.2K 1.8K 1.5K
By MTDSOW

Ayyyy 1am!!!

Kakashi woke up early. He was gasping for air and drenched in his own sweat.

Ka...ka...shi

"Stop." He muttered, putting his shaking hands over his ears.

How could you kill her?

'I didn't....'

You awful awful child!

'It was an accident.' Kakashi made his way to the bathroom and locked the door.

I hear all his teammates are dead. He's like a disease.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Kakashi couldn't think straight. His thoughts were swimming in his mind and he was more focused on breathing than anything else. He turned on the water and washed his hands. Once, twice, three times. Still there. Four, five, six times. The blood dripping down his fingers was warm, but made him feel cold. Seven, eight, nine times. He felt her pulse stop and her breath hitch everytime he moved his arm.

Kakashi washed his hands over and over and over again. Scrubbing under his nails, inside the wrinkles, then down to his palm. Again and again. 'Get off... why is it still so... red?'

"Kakashi?" It was Aizawa. He was knocking at the door. He said something else, but Kakashi couldn't hear him. The sounds of the water got louder, and the knocking left ringing in his ears. He could vaguely feel his nails digging into his skin.

Ka... ka... shi....

'Go away.'

Ka... ka... shi....

"Leave me the hell alone!" He turned around, someone was there. Who would be in his house?

"Kakashi!" Someone was shaking him. "Do you know where you are right now?"

"Where am I?" He responded slowly. "Bathroom... your house... with Hizashi...."

"Good. What did we do today?" He was just like Minato. Too familiar. Kakashi swallowed the bile rising in his throat.

"We went to a mall... there was a villain. I stopped her." The ringing stopped, and the feeling returned to Kakashi's body. He slowed his breathing down and shook off Aizawa's hands.

"Are you okay?" Aizawa asked, even though the obvious answer was 'No.'

"Yes. Bad dream, that's all." Kakashi dried his hands and pushed past Aizawa to go back to his room. "That's all it was." He repeated.

The next morning, Kakashi acted as if nothing had happened; Aizawa did the same.

"First day of school!" Hizashi beamed. "Gotta be prepared!" Aizawa got the pre-made waffles out of the oven and set them on the table.

"'Zashi could you get the whipped cream?"

"Sure thing!"

Kakashi refused to allow himself to feel anything over this exchange. He'd left himself vulnerable last night, and he hated it. Hated that he was now a child that needed comforting. He'd gotten through this alone before, why couldn't he do it again?

His brain was having problems deciding between his child emotions and his adult ones, so now they were merging together in a strange way. He could just lock them up, but he would still get nightmares, which he only managed to get through because he lived alone.

He packed his bag and left the house with Hizashi and Aizawa. Kakashi didn't say anything for the whole ride, and opted to just reading his novel. Aizawa and Hizashi made small talk in the background.

Kakashi chose to believe that he'd trained as much as he could and if he died then that was meant to be, that still didn't help the feeling of dread pooling in his stomach and practically taking over his entire body. He knew something was going to go wrong, he just didn't know what. And that pissed him off.

When they pulled into the school, Kakashi realized that he wasn't the first person there. There were three other people in the room. The first had slicked back, black hair and looked like he had a stick up his ass, the second had hair split down the middle, half white, half pinkish-red. He also had a scar on his eye. The last was a girl with a black ponytail and fair skin.

Kakashi absorbed this information in a split second already making connections to their family, homelife and possible powers. He was vaguely aware of the black haired boy saying something to him, but years with Gai allowed him to tune the noise out.

From his seat in the back, he could see everything and everyone. He quickly surveyed the class layout, taking in everything. Fastest escape routes and easiest way to break in. Different weapons that could be used and scenarios. This habit of his was one that he was likely never to break and in his opinion, that was a good thing.

Students began to fill up the seats and Kakashi decided that the best way to get through this was as calmly as possible. He wasn't going to bother talking to people, he didn't want to get close to them.

Kakashi tuned out the rest of the class until Aizawa entered. "Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends." He said. Aizawa was laying on the floor in his yellow sleeping bag.

'Of course.' Kakashi thought. Holding back a grin.

Everyone turned to look at him. "This is the hero course." He stood up. "Okay, it took 8 seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids aren't rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta. Nice to meet you." He deadpanned. "It's kind of sudden, put this on and go out onto the field." Aizawa took out the gym uniform.

Kakashi changed in the bathroom. He didn't want to waste time explaining his scars and tattoos to random people he didn't know. He had to remember that these people weren't ninja, they viewed scars as evidence of hardship, which they normally were, but Kakashi chose to view them as a sign that he was still alive.

~At the field~

"A Quirk assessment test?!" The class chorused.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" A girl with short brown hair and constantly flushed cheeks asked.

Kakashi clicked his tongue. 'They're worse than I thought.'

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes. You kids have been doing these since Junior High, too, right?"

Aizawa continued to speak, but Kakashi only listened to every other word. He regained his focus when his name was mentioned.

"Hatake, you were first in the practical exam, right?"

"Yeah." 'You were the one who told me my score'

"In Junior high-" Aizawa cut himself off, likely remembering that Kakashi hadn't gone to school. "Nevermind, just go up to the circle, and throw the ball using your Quirk."

Kakashi nodded slowly, thinking of ways to add his Quirk to the ball. He sighed and stood in the circle. Kakashi pulled out a scroll, bit his thumb, and did hansigns.

"Summoning Jutsu." He muttered, and a small gray dog appeared. They looked more like a wolf than a dog.

"Boss? Where are we?"

"It's a long story, I'll tell you everything later, but for now, I need you to take this ball and run as far and as fast as you can with it."

"Any specific distance?"

"Think of this as a test." Kakashi grinned. The dog nodded quickly and took the ball. "Oh and Shiba, once you're done put it on the floor." The dog nodded again, and then ran off.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes and they all waited. After about 5 minutes, the machine went off. "6 kilometers."

"WHAT?!" Everyone else shouted.

"Wow. He really overdid it." Kakashi muttered.

"Where did that dog come from?" Aizawa asked.

To avoid having to explain the intricacies of the summoning world, Kakashi just went with, "Pocket dimension." and rejoined the class.

"Woah!" The entire class began talking at once.

"What's this? It looks fun!" A girl with pink hair, pink skin and horns exclaimed.

"We can use our Quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" A plain looking boy with strange elbows smiled.

'Well now they've gone and done it.' Kakashi rolled his visible eye

"'It looks fun,' huh?" The class was silent. "You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? All right. Whoever comes in last place for all 8 tests, will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion."

'Well that raises the stakes quite a bit now doesn't it.' Kakashi smiled amusedly.

"Huh?!" The entire class yelled.

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!" Aizawa grinned creepily.

"Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!"

Kakashi actually had to bite back a laugh. 'Unfair?' He thought, 'These silly little sheltered children.'

"Natural disasters, big accidents and selfish villains. Calamities whose time and place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A will do all it can to give you one hardship after another."

At this, Kakashi grinned. 'Well, I guess this isn't going to be a complete loss afterall.'

Aizawa continued to talk, but Kakashi wasn't listening. He was too busy looking at the expressions on his fellow "classmate's" faces. They looked like children who'd been thrown to the wolves.

'This should be amusing.'

The rest of the tests were almost too easy, for Kakashi at least. Without even trying, he got first place in almost every single one, other than grip strength, in which he came 2nd. He probably wouldn't have won that even if he tried.

For the run, he just shunshined, and got there in .54 seconds. During that test, a little green haired boy seemed to be going through an existential crisis

The next test was grip strength, in which he lost to someone with six arms. He reminded Kakashi of Kidomaru from the sound four. Kakashi wrinkled his nose in disgust. He didn't do too bad for this test, but he definitely didn't have a grip strength of over 540kg. He was closer to 200kg with a chakra infused hand. Kakashi also noticed that someone had been watching them. They weren't very stealthy. Kakashi only knew of one person (in this world anyways) who would try to hide themselves while wearing a bright yellow suit. Two in his other world.

Long jump - Shunshin, again.

Repeated side steps - He just copied Gai's speed. Not too difficult seeing as before the war they "battled" all the time, and he had done it before with Lee when training Sasuke.

Sit ups - Kakashi didn't really need to do anything, his 15 year old body wasn't unfit, it was just... small. He did about 80 before the time was up.

Seated toe touch - Kakashi wasn't the most flexible person, but he wasn't bad. He still managed to do better than the children. (I don't know how toe touches work, so just come up with a number)

Long Distance run - "This is a competition?" Kakashi asked. He was used to ninja's just... being good at this already. After all, like 85% of the time he'd spent being a ninja, he was moving around. If you couldn't run long distances, you weren't a ninja.

Naturally, Kakashi didn't actually run, he just shunshined around the track.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test." Aizawa said after the assessment ended.

1st. Kakashi Hatake

2nd. Momo Yaoyorozu

3rd. Shouto Todoroki

4th. Katsuki Bakugou

And so on and so forth. Kakashi felt a strange sense of pride. Pride that he only ever felt once he got a promotion, which he hadn't gotten since it was announced that he was to be the next Hokage, or whenever his students succeeded at something. Kakashi frowned and pushed the feeling away.

'I'm growing soft.' He thought.

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Aizawa said, turning the screen off. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks."

"WHAT?!"

"Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through." Yaoyorozu looked at the other students like they were idiots.

Kakashi on the other hand, didn't believe that it was a complete lie. 'He said that they would be judged to have no potential, but if he found that the person in last place had potential after all, then what?' He'd done something similar with his bell test. Aizawa and Kakashi were actually quite similar.

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them. Midoriya, have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself. Hatake. See me in my office after school."

They went through some normal classes and the rest of the students got to know each other.

Kakashi was less keen on the social aspect of school, having only gone for a year and during that time keeping friendly interaction to a minimum.

Once the school bell rang, Kakashi made his way to the teacher's office. He knocked on the door.

"Hm?" A woman, who Kakashi recognized as Midnight, opened the door. "Oh, you're Hatake Kakashi, right?" The scarecrow in question nodded. "Oh perfect, Aizawa did say you'd be by. Go to the principal's office, he'll talk to you there."

"Sure." Kakashi nodded again, and left to find his destination.

Once he found the principal's office, he was told to come in before he even knocked on the door, which unnerved him quite a bit, seeing as he'd been training all his life to hide his footsteps.

"Hello Hatake." A tiny little mouse/dog/rodent/bear was sitting at the desk. Aizawa and Hizashi were also there, along with a tall man wearing a long coat.

'Is it a summon?' Kakashi wondered. "Yo."

"Please, take a seat." Kakashi sat down next to Aizawa. "I assume you're wondering why you're here?"

'Not really no, he's probably just going to ask why I don't have any verification.' Kakashi mentally scoffed. "No."

"No? Then you know why you're here?"

"Yeah." Kakashi resisted the urge to pull out his book. Instead, his hand just twitched.

"Perfect, we can get straight to the point. Who are you, Hatake?"

"My name is Hatake Kakashi. I'm 15 years old," Kakashi was about to say Jounin, but he stopped himself. "I'm currently living with Aizawa Shouta, or EraserHead and Hizashi Yamada, Present Mic. Prior to this, I was living on the streets. I didn't have a place to stay permanently, so I moved around quite a bit." Kakashi didn't give them any information they didn't already know, but he assumed that either the mouse, or the man in the suit had a lie detection Quirk. He was guessing it was the tall man, because Kakashi had never seen him before, and he really had no other reason to be there.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Aizawa frown.

The tall man in the coat blinked slowly. Kakashi filtered this information away.

"I see."

"Parents?"

"Hatake Sakumo and an unknown other." The tall man blinked again. "Can I ask a question?"

The mouse hesitated. "Go ahead."

"Are you a member of the police force?" He turned to the man. His eyes widened slightly in shock, before they returned to being non-descriptive.

"I am. How did you know?"

'So I was right.' Kakashi just shrugged and turned back to the principal.

"Alright, if you don't mind, what happened to your parents."

"My mother died when I was born, and my father killed himself." Kakashi deadpanned. He flexed his fingers, then balled his hands into fists. He was desperately trying not to start reading. 'Oh what I wouldn't give to hold my beautiful book in my arms.'

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you." Kakashi stated dryly.

"Do you know what your father did before he died?"

'Shit.' "I was six, most six year olds don't remember things like that." Kakashi tried to dodge the question.

"Do you remember?"

Kakashi sighed. "What does my dad's job have to do with me? If you're asking if he was a villain, the answer is no. He wasn't a mobster either. And he wasn't, to my knowledge, affiliated with any gangs."

"I see. I apologize for prying."

Kakashi had to resist the urge to scoff and tell him to shove it. 'I am a fully grown adult, capable of peaceful conversation. I ran a village at one point and had to deal with the Elders. This is fine.' He reminded himself.

"And your Quirk?"

"What about it?"

"What is it exactly?"

'I hate repeating myself.' "It's called Reminiscence. I remember stuff about my past. Like techniques, powers, things like that." Kakashi explained.

Shock flashed across the tall man's face. The principal looked towards him and asked, "Do you have something to add?"

"I... don't know. I can't tell if that was a lie or not." He mumbled. Kakashi grinned.

'Of course you can't. Reminiscence would be what I call my Quirk, if I had a Quirk. And I do in fact remember things about my past, I never specifically said lives. I just said past.' Kakashi smiled mentally at his small victory. "Well what do you want me to say? I just described my power to you."

"Do you get memories?" Mousey asked.

"Yeah."

"What kinds?"

"Oh all kinds." Kakashi grinned.

"Like?" Mousey raised his tiny little eyebrows.

"Techniques and powers."

"Anything else?"

"Maybe."

"Kakashi...." Aizawa warned.

"They're my memories." Kakashi shrugged, then smirked "Ask Nomura if you want to know."

"Nomura Rinji? The therapist? Isn't she on leave?"

"I wonder why...." Kakashi muttered. Aizawa looked at Kakashi.

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything! She touched me first!" Kakashi grinned. 'That sounded really bad oh well... leaves them guessing.'

"Touched you?! Oh... her Quirk." Aizawa shook his head.

"Of course, what else would I have meant?"

"I know you know what that sounded like."

"And what are you implying?"

"I'm not implying anything. You read erotica in public! There's no way you didn't know what you just insinuated." Aizawa sighed.

"You have no proof that I read those sorts of things. Where would I even get something like that? In case you haven't noticed, I am a child."

Aizawa massaged his temples. "You know what? Nevermind."

Mousey smiled at the interaction, then went back to his questioning. He asked a number of questions, things about Kakashi's life before he was on the streets, things about his life on the streets. Each time Kakashi gave a vague response that told them just enough to be an answer.

"I don't think we're going to get anywhere else today. I've deduced that you aren't a threat to the school, but you will be watched more carefully than the other students. You've been warned." The principal said.

Kakashi was about to answer with a 'Yessir' but kept silent.

"You may go."

"Thank you Principal Nezu."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.2K 36
Otsutsuki Hikari was the firstborn of Otsutsuki Kaguya, he was sent to the future by an undeveloped jutsu of his mother in order to save him from him...
107K 5.4K 31
This is the Sequel to Ride or Die, if you have not read it then I STRONGLY suggest you do, otherwise you are going to ask ALOT of questions. This is...
36.1K 1.6K 24
ᴀᴋɪʀᴀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ 'ꜰᴏʀɢᴇʀ' ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ᴀ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ (ɴᴏᴡ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ)ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴀ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇ𝔵ᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴄ...
167K 6.1K 36
Ken Kaneki was somehow transported into the world of My Hero Academia and appears in the USJ as it is being attacked by the League Of Villains. Durin...