The Desi Prom

By DesiLand

Insanely bored in your house with nothing better to do? Saw a book called "Wattpad Prom" trending on your ne... More

Introduction
Important Note
Week 1: Tag Fest
Week 2: Nominations
Week 3: Song Parodies
Week 4: Incorrect Movie Summaries
Nominations Voting
Song Parodies Voting
Week 5: Dialogue Prompt Challenge
Mubaraka!
Double Mubaraka!

Rules

1K 78 305
By DesiLand

Thankyou guys for still sticking to this book! *sending everybody truckloads of biryani*

We understand that some of you go with the motto "rules are meant to be broken" and "I make my own rules" but we request you to please follow our rules if you want to participate.

And the rules are as follows:

RULE NO.1 ~ BRING A PARTNER WITH YOU

We hope everybody has already followed this rule. If not, then please do it at the earliest. We will be posting an announcement related to the partners thingy. If you don't have one and want to participate, then please do comment there so that we can help you.

RULE NO.2 ~ FOLLOW US

Follow this account as well as our main accounts, Zinu13 , kya-bolun-ab .

RULE NO.3 ~ READING LIST

Add this book to your public reading list so that it gets more exposure. We would love to get a shoutout for this book too, but it's totally your call. *makes puppy face*

RULE NO.4 ~ NO CHEATING PLEASE

Please don't cheat, neither in the quizzes we have planned for you guys nor in the Best friend Challenge because then, there won't be any use of those competitions, will there?

RULE NO.5 ~ CHANGE OF USERNAME AND ABSENCE

As we mentioned earlier, do not change your usernames but if you do, please let us know immediately. And please don't go MIA on us during the challenges. We'll wait for a maximum of three days for your answers, if not then we'll disqualify you from the challenge.

RULE NO. 6 ~ NO SELF PROMOTION

DO NOT ask others to nominate you or vote for you. This is NOT an awards book. Yes, we will give out stickers to the winners, but this is just a 'for fun' book. We will directly disqualify you if we come across such messages.

Please make sure to follow the rules, or we'd have to disqualify you and that is what we don't wanna go with.

And after making these rules, our situation is such kay ~

So please, do not get us all the very more exhausted upon consecutively requesting you to follow the rules.

Till then, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna ♡

●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 705 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
86.3K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
54.1K 1.5K 18
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...
24.6K 906 7
αžŸαžΆαž…αŸ‹αžšαžΏαž„αž˜αž·αž“αžŸαžΆαž€αžŸαž˜αžŸαž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž”αŸ‹αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜(18+)αž˜αžΆαž“αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αžšαŸ„αž›αžšαžΆαž›αž’αžΆαžŸαž’αžΆαž—αžΆαžŸπŸ”ž