Vacation Styles

By XharoldsbabeX

"I'm sure it could be fun." "My fun isn't your kind of fun." "Try me." @copyright 2014 XharoldsbabeX Olivia... More

*One- Promise?*
*Two- Pretzels and Problems*
*Three- Snooty Booty*
*Four-Not Ready for Take-off*
*Five- Spite Me*
*Six-Hotel For Two*
*Seven- Worried*
*Eight- Change of Mind*
*Nine- Developing a Crush*
*Ten- Different Interests*
*Eleven- Club Creepers*
*Twelve- Lemon Drops*
*Thirteen- Switch It Up*
*Fourteen- Take Me Home*
*Sixteen- Suggested Games*
*Seventeen - Jealous*
*Eighteen - No more*
Nineteen- *All the Lies*
Twenty - *Fail to Skate*
Twenty one- *Hospital*
Twenty Two- *New Years*
Epilouge

*Fifteen- Snow Day*

6.5K 231 21
By XharoldsbabeX

"What do you want for breakfast?" I raise my voice, so Harry can hear me all the way in his room. His door is slightly open. I hope he hears me so I don't have to yell agian. He doesn't answer me and I almost start to ask him again, but I stop when he comes outside of his room and into the kitchen. He's wearing grey boxers and a black t-shirt.A bubbly feeling is in my stomach when I scope his body and I hurridely look back to the kitchen sink to block it out.

"I don't know." I see him shrug from the corner of my eye. "Maybe pizza?"

"Pizza?" I laugh at his suggestion. Pizza is not a good breakfast. Especially with this slight hangover I'm still recovering from. Last night I got too wasted, but luckily I threw up, so my hangover is not too bad. I still can't keep up with the fact of how jealous I got last night when I saw Harry with Coco. The night was kind of a blur. I don't really remember much. All I remember is seeing Harry dance with Coco. Then, I think I danced with Louis to make Harry jealous? God, I don't know, but I feel like an idot. I hope I didn't do anything stupid. I do cloudly remember puking though. I hope Harry didn't see.

"Pizza is delicous. Why not?" He almost sounds offended and I come back from my thoughts, so I can answer him.

"Pizza is delicous." I agree with his statement. "But, not for breakfast." I grab ahold of the kitchen counter to rest on when I feel tired of standing. Harry's face frowns and I give a small chuckle at his responce.

He begins to argue with me about how Pizza is a good meal anytime of the day and I prove my point about how it's definetly not. He ends up winningt though when he says that it's not breakfast time anymore. I give into his need for pizza since it is already mid-day. I wish I wouldve woken up earlier, so we could have gotten more done today, but three oclock isn't too bad to the start of the day.

I don't know what I want to do today, but I know I want to do something. Maybe go to Central Park and walk around? I hope Harry will come with me. If not, I could always ask Niall. Oh god! Niall! I run to my phone, charging on the left wall of the hotel, next to my pile of bed on the couch. I feel so bad that I totally blew him off. I told him that I would call him after the show and I didn't. He must think I'm so rude and hate me.

I'm sorry I didn't ever message you last night. It slipped my mind.

I push my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. I'm happy that I woke up earlier than Harry because it aloud me to use the bathroom while he was still sleeping. I didn't wake up super early, but to Harry, twelve oclock was. I should feel tired, really. I don't think we got home until early morning, but I feel fine. Maybe it's because my body knows I'm in New York.

Harry takes a quick shower while I watch television after cleaning up my bed mess. He comes out in jeans, a white shirt and his black peacoat. It's similar to the outfit I wore yesterday. My jackets different though.Wait, where even is my jacket? I take a scope around but don't see it. I was going to wear it over to my purple long sleeve shirt and scarf incase it was super cold outside.

"Where's my jacket, Harry?" I ask, still looking around. Its not anywhere.

"You left it at the bar last night. Zayn has it." He tells me. I don't even remember taking it off.

"Zayn asked if you were okay," He mutters before walking towards the front door. I stand up from the couch and turn off the televsion and walk with him.

"Oh," I say alittle confused. Why would he be asking if I was okay?

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he opens up the door for me to exit first. I thank him before doing so.

"Good?" I laugh.

"You kind of threw up alot, so I thought you wouldn't feel good" Harry says annoyed and I hide the scowl I want to give him. He's so rude and annoying sometimes. I am a little embarressed now knowing that Harry knew I threw up, but I brush it off.

"I'm fine," I say before pressing the elevator button.

"Cool." He gets annoyed so fast.

"So, do you remember anything from last night?" He speaks up after the elevator starts moving down to the lobby floor. I turn to get a look at his face and it has turned almost nervous. Oh, god. Did I do something yesterday to Harry? I try and fight with the memories in my head to come back, but I only remember dancing with Louis and seeing Harry dancing with Coco. I didn't really like that, I remember.

"Not really," I say before pulling a strand of my curled hair behind my ear. He nods his head before looking down at his black boots. "Should I know something that I did? I didn't do anything stupid right?" I feel like Harry's hiding something by the way he's avoiding eye contact with me. I didn't tell him that I was kind of crushing on him for a minute did I? Oh, please no.

"No," he laughs and I'm relieved to see a smile back on his face. It doesn't reach his eyes, but before I could confront it, the elevator doors open. We are greeted with a load of people running around in the Lobby. Wow, it looks loaded.

Harry steps out first and I follow behind him. I let out a gasp right when Harry lets out a low groan when we notice through the large front glass doors that it's snowing outside. Harry curses under his breath and a smile creeps on my lips before turning to Harry. I haven't seen it snowing in so long. It never does back home. Harry looks towards the doors with a frown and when he notices me staring at him, with my creepish smile, his face faltens.

"No," He says already reading my face. "We are not walking out there. We can stay up in our room, til it stops snowing."

"What?" I whine. I'm not wearing the right clothes for it to be snowing, but I want to catch a snowflake with my hand.

"No." He repeats and I frown.

"Man, I wanted to go to Central Park."

"Well, that's what we get for coming here during winter. Upstairs we go." He says turning on his heel and heading towards the elevators again. I want to suggest that we go some where like a mueseum or shopping, but I know Harry won't want to. I take one last look at the doors before turning around and heading upstaris with Harry.

"So, we are just going to do this all day?" I groan next to Harry on the couch. We've been watching televsion for the past three hours. We ordered a pizza, like Harry wanted, but I can start myself feeling hungry again.

"Until, the snow stops" He says before turning to look at me. His eyes stay glued to mine and I frown, turning away before I redden from his stare.

"Why are you looking at me?"

"I don't know. I'm bored. Let's do something" He says before falling deeper into the cushion of the couch.

"Yes. Let's go outside!" I shoot up from my sitting position, but Harry quickly shakes his head no. I give him a meanful scowl before falling back into the couch.

"You're so boring!" I groan.

"You're so boring." He mocks in a girly voice and I punch him in the arm. He protects his wounded arm before letting out a small laugh. I stand up once again before walking into the kitchen. The fridge is full of junk food that costs an extreme amount of money, so I quickly refrain from those.

"I'm hungry" Harry whines, reading my movements. He follows me into the kitchen before sitting on the stool at the kitchen's bar. I agree with him before chugging down a glass of water.

"What are we going to do on Christmas?" I say remembering the topic.

He only shrugs his shoulders before reaching across the bar and grabbing my glass of water and drinking the rest of it. I roll my eyes at his action.

"What do you mean?" I shrug my shoulders, gesturing his answer. "We have to do something. It's in like two days. Tomorrow's Christmas Eve!" I gasp, reminding myself more than Harry.

"I don't have to get you a gift right?" Harry pouts at the thought, but I can tell he is jokingly doing it. I don't mind if he gets me a gift or not. Id actually rather him not. I hate gifts.

"No" I smile. "Do you want a gift?" I raise my eyebrows, holding my smile a little longer.

"Absolutely not" he mutters. His face frowns and he plays with the glass cup on the counter.

"You don't think I'd get you a good gift?" I say offended, but I'm really not. I could care less if he thought so. I probably would give him the worst gift. Like a card that says, Merry Christmas. You're rich. Buy something yourself.

"No. I just hate gifts." He says and I agree with him before a vibration occurs in my pocket. I immediately pull the phone out because I know it's probably Niall.

It's okay. I understand, the text message says from Niall. He seems blunt. I hope he's not upset. I wonder if Harry would be mad if I invited him over to watch movies or to eat dinner. I've already blown him off too many times and I seriously need to make it up to him. I barely know him, but I feel bad. We had a good time together.

I open my mouth to ask Harry if it would be okay, but I stop when I remember Harry telling me how neglected he always felt whenever his dad would send someone to vacation with him.

"What?" He asks confused from my sudden stop in speaking. I only shake my head before locking my phone and pushing it back down my back pocket.

"What's wrong?" He pushes.

"Nothing..... I just" I stop. I don't know if I should just ask him. I think if Harry would hang out with Niall he would like him. We have nothing else to do.

"Olivia, what is it?" He turns concerned and my stomach shivers from his emotion. Why do I feel so attracted to him right now. He's so beautiful even when he has a frown and seeing him concerned about me is...What the hell? That just came out of no where.

"I was wondering if Niall could come over and we could all hang out" I say, not caring how Harry feels. I need something to distract me from these stupid little feelings I get from Harry all the time. If Niall is here, I won't focus so much on Harry.

Harry lets out a small, "oh" before standing up from his chair. He keeps his eyebrows in a frown and his eyes pointed down at the ground.

"If you don't want..." I start, but he interrupts me.

"No, that's fine." He shakes his head and makes eye contact with me. I narrow my eyes on him, because I know he's lying. I knew he wouldn't want him to.

"It's fine. He doesn't have to." I smile.

"No no no no. Liv, it's fine. I don't care. I was going to invite Coco anyways." He pulls out his phone and dials Coco's number before leaving the kitchen.

Oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466 1 11
Nicole, her parents and her dad's boss and family are in to Disney world for Nicole's birthday, as well as spring break. While there, she meets the...
12.8K 1.9K 47
All Mackenzie ever wanted was to see One Direction in person, and her wish came true. Except, not only did she meet the boys, she even formed a very...
3.1K 248 21
Harry Styles needs some time away. Somewhere no one knows him. Might as well go Nowhere actually. Nowhere, USA. The town is barely a blip on the...
1.4M 16.2K 39
•Completed series• Alexis was bored with her life, ready to just disappear but life had other plans. Life also threw a boy band at her and she wasn'...