AFTG One-Shots

By ReignOfAtticus

AFTG One-Shotsssssssssss Mostly Neil and Andrew ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿงก๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿงก๐ŸฆŠ More

My Soul
Wanna help?
Sick Day
Welcome To My Social-A
1,2 Someone Tie My Fucking Shoe
Question
Happy Birthday Bitchass
G U Y S

Hello To You Too Fluff Balls

2.1K 52 14
By ReignOfAtticus

Every now and then Andrew Minyard becomes a completely different person. He didn't like talking about it, but he liked when it happened. He liked to be able to express his true feelings that he kept balled up down at the bottom of his soul... Sometimes. Today was one of these perfect yet annoying days.

The night before he had spent hours upon hours studying from his English exam that occurred in a couple of days. He usually didn't mind studying but yesterday he couldn't focus. Aaron and Neil were arguing over dumb shit which led to Aaron punching Neil in the jaw. Andrew has to pry his brother off of his boyfriend and drag him out and towards his and Matt's room. Andrew then had to clean Neil up because he knew the junkie wouldn't have done it. All in all he was up till 4 in the morning and was tired as hell. When he was finally done he practically fell on top of Neil not even caring about space.

He peeled his eyes open and was met with the soft fabric of Neil's shirt. He lifted his head to peer at the clock which read 12:28 in the afternoon. Why he wasn't up and at practice was beyond him.

He looked at Neil and immediately relaxed. Neil's hair was a mess in his face as it curled in it's cute locks. His freckles danced across his tanned skin bringing out the beauty in his features instead of the scarred areas. His pink lips were parted slightly and made Andrew want to kiss them with his own. Andrew look at the purple and blue bruise on Neil's jaw and glared at it. He bent his head down and placed a wet kiss on his mark. He then traced kisses all across Neil's face from his cheek, to his nose, to his lips. He heard Neil hum a little as Andrew kissed his lips and he lazily kissed back.

Neil opened his bright blue eyes to meet Andrews golden ones. He smiled up at the blonde and Andrew rest his forehead against Neil's.

"Good morning." Neil murmured and placed and small kiss on the corner of Andrews mouth. Andrew leaned into Neil more and nuzzled the good side of his jaw.

"It's afternoon actually." Andrew replied. Neil hummed once more and brought his arms up to wrap around Andrews waist. It had taken some time for them to get to this state. Days would have happened where one woke up forgetting who they were in bed with and would jerk out at them. Other times would have happened where one would have to retreat back to their own bed because they needed the extra space.

Andrew shifted and curled himself on his boyfriend who huffed at laugh and pulled the smaller man closer. "You are a terrible cuddle buddy." Neil commented and Andrew let out the smallest whine burying his face in Neil's neck. "You never want to cuddle with me so I'm out of practice." Andrew mumbled

"I never want to because you would rip my arms off most of the time."

Andrew whined again causing Neil to plant a kiss on his cheek. Neil carted his fingers through Andrews blonde hair. He felt Andrew lean into the touch which made him smile. Neil removed Andrews face from his neck and held his chin.

"Yes or No?" Neil smiled at Andrews slightly annoyed face. They hadn't used 'Yes or No?' For a year, but Neil liked to tease Andrew with it. Andrew huffed and let a smile of his own creep up onto his face.

"Yes asshole." Neil connected their lips and Andrew wanted to melt.

He wanted

He kissed back with a little more force and adjusted himself so that he was straddling Neil's waist. He bit down on Neil's bottom lip and earned a small groan. Andrew smiled into the kiss making it difficult for Neil to grab Andrews lip with his own teeth. Neil's hands moved to Andrews hair once more moving the long strands back. Andrew hummed at the feeling and touched his tongue to Neil lips, asking to enter. Neil opened his mouth in response and Andrew slides his tongue against Neil's. The redhead lets out a sigh through his nose while adding more force to the kiss before breaking it. He looks into Andrews golden specks and down to his swollen pink lips and smiles.

"Your morning breath his horrible babe."

Andrew huffed and flicked Neil's bruised jaw earning a groan of pain. "Yours is bad to Junkie yet I don't see any disgust on your face." Andrew mumbled and bent down to capture Neil's mouth with his own.

Neil kisses back once more, carefully sitting up and grabbing Andrews ass to full him closer. Andrew lets out a surprise, small yelp into Neil's mouth, but it's smothered with a deepen of the kiss. Neil broke it off, a whine coming from Andrew, and kissed down his jaw and neck. He felt the blonde shiver and he placed his hand on the small of Andrews back. Neil swung his legs over the edge of the bed and adjusted them both so neither of them would hit their heads on the top bunk. He wrapped his arms under Andrews ass once more and stood carrying the blonde with him. Andrew wrapped his arms around Neil neck and dug his face into the redheads neck.

"My baby." Neil teases and Andrew groaned and bit down on Neil neck. Neil laughs and kisses Andrews cheek

The blonde lifted his head from Neil's neck and looked into his blue eyes. He rested his forehead on Neil's and lent in for a kiss.

"Hey Andrew, Neil you need to get- oh my god-." Andrew's head snapped to the door to see Nicky standing there with a hand covering his obvious smiling mouth

Andrew glared daggers at his cousin but didn't get down. Nicky winked at him and Andrew pulled his sock off and threw it at Nicky. Neil huffed a laugh and nuzzled Andrews chin while Nicky was cooing and looked as if he would cry.

"Nicky I swear if you don't get out you will not have eyes." Andrew growled. Nicky put his hands up in surrender and turned to leave.

"Have funnnnn! Make sure to use protection! I don't need baby Andrews running around with red hair and freckles!" Neil raised an eyebrow while Andrew turned to glare at the door.

"That can't even happen!" He yelled and Nicky laughed

"You never knowwww!"

Despite his anger, Andrew could feel heat rise in his features. Neil must have seen it too because the redhead grazed his lips over Andrew cheeks and kissed his nose. This, however, did not make the heat lessen.

"Do you think we could? Have kids that is." Neil mentioned and Andrews eyes snapped up to Neil's.

"You would want that?" Andrew asked quietly

Neil nodded and ran his hand through blonde locks. "I saw you looking at baby stuff the other day." Neil commented and earned a small 'tsk' in return.

"Obviously I was looking at the stuff for you." Andrew drawled but then quietly kept going. "No kid should have to deal with my fucked up shit."

Andrew wouldn't admit it, but he was scared of raising a child. A child, innocent little human that shouldn't have to go through what the foxes did, in the hands of Andrew. He didn't want to mess up— he didn't want to lose something so fragile.

"A child under your care, under our care, should be honored." Neil said and Andrew looked shocked at him. He opened his mouth to say something but a finger was placed on his lips. "We wouldn't treat them liked what we went through and you know that, I know you do." A slow, wet, soft kiss was placed on the blondes cheek

"You aren't a monster. Stop being afraid of becoming one."

Andrew glared at Neil. He fisted his fingers in the soft fabric of his shirt and pulled— not that it would do anything taken the fact that he was being carried by the asshole.

"I'm the literal definition-." Neil cut him off

He walked forward so that Andrews back pressed against the wall. He adjusted his arms under the blondes ass and rested his forehead on Andrews.

"Don't say that again." Neil muttered. "That word is on the list of words we do not say, is that clear?" Andrew raised an eyebrow. To be honest he was kind of proud that Neil had found a dominance side.

"Ok." Andrew mumbled. Neil smiled and nuzzles his nose with Andrews

"How about this." Neil started. "What if we get a pet. Learn to take care of that before we decide on children." Andrew thought for a moment before slowly nodding

"It has to be a cat though."

Neil snorted and hummed.

"I'll get you a cat then."- N

"You get to clean the litter box."- A

"You get to bathe it then."- N

"They bathe themselves dumbass."- A

"Fine you get to feed it then." N

"Better than scooping shit."- A

"Oh the things I do for you"- N

"Shut the fuck up."- A

"Make me"- N

Andrew started out with a nip to the bruise on Neil's jaw. He licked the spot as if his tongue alone could heal it. Neil groaned, tightening his hold on Andrews ass and pressing the man ever so slightly deeper into the wall. Andrew started to suck on the bruise, wanting it darker, wanted Aaron's mark off of what was his and replacing it with his own. When he took his mouth off of Neil's jaw, he looked at his work. The bruise was indeed darker and Andrew new it was be even darker by the time they left the room. A smirked a little and planted a simple kiss onto Neil's lips.

"Allison is gonna have a hard time covering that up." Neil murmurs, breath hot against Andrews face

"Good I don't want it covered up." Andrew replied and Neil snorted

"Aaron is gonna think it's his doing." Neil chided. Andrew growled and bit down on Neil's lip, causing it to split. He ran his tongue over to mark, licking the blood away.

"I'll make it look like it was my doing." Neil grinned at his partner before gently setting him down. Once Andrews feet hit the floor he grabbed Neil and pulled him back to the bed. He pushed him down earning a laugh and a small 'oof' as he straddled the redhead.

"Christ your heavy." Neil grunted, placing his hand on either side and Andrews hips to him him in place.

"You didn't complain moments ago." Andrew stated

"Yeah well moments ago you weren't sitting in my dick."

Fucking smart mouth

Andrew leaned down and smashed his lips on Neil's who wrapped his arms around the the blondes waste.

"I already told you I'd get you a cat. You don't have to bribe me, though you can keep going. You look hot right now." Neil murmured against Andrews mouth. The blonde scoffed but didn't comment

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Bed. Right. Now." The door opened once again and Kevin stepped in the room. Neil groaned and burred his face in Andrews neck. Andrew turned his head to glare at Kevin who was looking at them like they were from another planet.

"Fuck off Day."

Kevin scoffed. "No- you both missed workouts and morning practice! Some much for 'go away we will meet you there' Neil you fucking liar." Neil rolled his eyes from where his face was positioned in Andrews neck

"I said we would meet you there. I never said what time or day." Andrew smirked at his partners comment. He wondered how he slept through this conversation.

"Christ you two are ridiculous." Kevin groaned

"KEVVVVINNN STOP INTERRUPTING BABY MAKING. IVE CHANGED MY MIND! I WANT MINY ANDREWS WITH RED HAIR AND GOLDEN EYES AND FRECKLES AND CUTE VOICES!" Nicky practically moaned from the other room.

"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING!" Aaron yelled and Andrew rolled his eyes

"I hate all of you."

-

Neil ended up getting two female kittens the following week. Nicky, bless his soul, had named them Sir Fat Cat McCatterson and King Fluffkins. Both of the fluff balls were always on top of the two males, Sir mostly with Neil and King with Andrew. Andrew was distant with them at first, not wanting to hurt one by accident, but warmed up to them around day three. Neil did have to scoop shit but Andrew helped and when king threw up on herself Andrew had to bathe her while Neil watched in amusement.

They were a lot to handle but Andrew liked the feeling of them both curled up together between him and Neil as they slept. He enjoyed the feeling of one of the in his lap 24/7 as a constant reminder of safety, of home.

And if they were to ever get a kid, Andrew was open and ready.

Comment your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
228K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
136K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...