๐ˆ๐ ๐๐„๐“๐–๐„๐„๐

Av accxoxo

โฃ๏ธŽ๊จ„"๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป" โฃ๏ธŽ"Change was never something you enjoyed,how will a big change like... Mer

- Prologue -
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chapter 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39/Q&A -
- Chapter 41 -
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Epilogue -

- Chapter 40 -

12.4K 538 1.2K
Av accxoxo

Mei impatiently watched the clock tick.
Each passing minute filled her with more and more dread.

The airport was unusually empty, you hadn't even specified a time you would arrive, but Mei had still gathered everyone.
Kita yawned, as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, Himari was scrolling through her phone, Atsumu was impatiently tapping his feet against the floor.
Osamu was the only one who was able to notice Mei's tensed expression.
"What's up?"
His voice made Mei jump.
"U-Uh n-nothing..." Mei muttered, trying to quickly regain her composed face.

Osamu knew that was a lie, but decided not to question it.
It was early, and the group had waited at the airport for about an hour, with no sign of your arrival.

"Where the hell is Suna?"
Atsumu asked, sipping coffee.
"Isn't he the big, strong boyfriend or whatever."
Kita glared at Atsumu's remark.
"Maybe he slept in."
Himari suggested, reapplying her lip gloss.
Kita frowned, he knew Suna was the lazy type, but it was strange for him to be a no-show.
In all honesty, Mei had refrained from inviting him, but of course someone else from the group must've told him the plans instead.

Osamu took a bite out of his pocky stick, as he glanced at the big windows, expectantly.
Waiting for a plane or something, that might signify you coming.

"Dammit, I can't do this anymore!"
Atsumu whined, stomping his foot down like a little kid.

"Calm down Miya, it's only been an hour." Kita warned.
Atsumu puffed up his cheeks in frustration, as he rested his feet up against one of the chairs.
Mei bit her nails, she couldn't decide whether or not to mention what she saw at the park.
She didn't want to doubt Suna's loyalty, but at this point there was no telling.

Suddenly, hurried footsteps could be heard approaching the group.
Everyone turned to see the tall middle blocker stumble into the area.
His hair was a mess, and his jacket was loosely hanging off his shoulders.
A wild look was in his eyes, one that Mei could only recognize as genuine worry.
Suna's stomach was basically doing backflips, as he noticed the confused eyeballs observing his presence.
His normally lazy eyes were wide open, and he looked somewhat dazed.

"About time." Atsumu groaned.

"Oi! What took so long?" Osamu questioned, suspiciously staring at his teammate.
Suna nervously rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged.
He stuffed his hands in his pockets, one of his headphones still in his ears, as he forced a smile.
Mei furrowed her eyebrows.
"Y-You really s-shouldn't be here."
The whole group stared at her in disbelief.
Kits cocked his head to the side, a perplexed look on his face.
Himari turned to glance at Mei, she could sense something was up.
Atsumu raised an eyebrow, studying Suna's uneasy expression.
Silence was all the group received from Suna.
He seemed to already know why, but his shaky body showed that he didn't expect everyone to figure out so quickly.

Mei raised a trembling hand up, pointing towards Suna.
"Y-You che-"

"(Y/N)!" Atsumu's voice interrupted Mei, as he rushed towards you.

Eyelids heavy, and a dis-heartening face, was the first thing Atsumu noticed about you.
Trudging around in exhaustion, and what looked like a lack of sleep, you clutched the handle of your suitcase tightly.
Your eyes were following your shoes, and the reflection of the lights inside the airport, reflecting off the ground.
Atsumu clutched your face, moving it upwards so your eyes met his.
His honey brown eyes softened the minute he saw a small line of tears tracing the bottom of your eyes.
Without hesitation, he pulled you in for a hug.
His warmth was comforting, and you lazily rested your head on his shoulder.
Osamu approached the two of you, and threw his hands around both of you.
Soon Kita and Himari joined too.
Bundling up against you, in a great, big group hug.
Mei trembled, standing next to Suna, unable to move.
Then, she too, ran over to you, clasping her hands around everyone else.
You felt everyone's heavy breathing, and the unspoken silence filling the area.
Nobody bothered to say "welcome back" or "how are you" since the answer seemed quite clear.
The peaceful quiet helped calm your nerves as you sunk into everyone's embrace.

Suna Rintarō stood awkwardly, only a couple feet away from the group.
He didn't dare touch you.
Kita turned around, ushering Suna to join them.
Suna didn't say a word, he couldn't.
All he could do was stand and stare as the guilt ate him whole.
Kita scrunched up his face in annoyance, he couldn't put his finger on Suna's unusual behavior.
Finally, the huge embrace broke, as everyone started greeting you.
Osamu was the only one observing you, rather than poundering you with questions.
He could see the obvious amount of sorrow that filled your face.
His curious dark eyes fell on Suna as well, Osamu knew something wasn't right.
He had the same gut feeling Mei did, but was in denial.

"Gah! Stop crying dumbass, it's annoying." Atsumu scolded, wiping a teardrop away.
Forcing a smile, you wrapped your arms around Atsumu's neck, resting them on his back.
Closing your eyes, you placed your forehead against his.
Now, even Atsumu knew something was wrong, he felt his cheeks turn bright red the minute your skin touched his.
He quickly pulled away the minute he felt the unusual warmth in your forehead.
"(y/n)...you're burning up."
Atsumu whispered, placing the back of his hand against your forehead.
Your temperature was definitely too high.

"Oi! Don't just stand there, we better get her home." Kita ordered, grabbed hold of your arm and stomped towards the exit.

He stopped briefly to let you say farewell to Suna, who still refused to utter a single word.
His hurt eyes met yours.
Stretching his arm out, he shakily touched the side of your face.
"U-Uhm...how are-"
He was interrupted by you roughly smacking his hand away.
Suna's eyes widened, as he stumbled backwards.
Kita looked at you in horror.
His instincts kicked in:
"What did he do?"
Osamu approached, standing next to you, still sternly staring at Suna.

"I-I..." Suna paused. "We need to talk."

Kita and Osamu both raised an eyebrow in unison.
Suna pointed behind him, ushering you to follow him away from the group.
Between tears you started laughing.
"This is pathetic."
Stretching your hand out of the long sleeve of your coat, you snatched the bracelet Suna gave you off.
"It's beautiful, really."
you whispered, staring at the diamond.

"Maybe Yuma would like it."
your words hit Suna like a bullet.
In a split second you threw the bracelet at his face, it bounced off hitting the hard floor.
The delicate bracelet broke into pieces, the small diamond scurrying away.
What was left of the charms cascaded across the airport floor.
Suna's eyes followed the pieces, his heart dropped.
"D-Did you just s-say Yuma..?"
Kita asked, his eyes widening in realization.
Suna bit the bottom of his lip in guilt, as he tore his eyes away from yours.

"You little SHIT!"
your ears perked up at the sound of Atsumu's infuriated voice.
Without giving Suna a chance to react, Atsumu punched his jaw, sending Suna stumbling backwards.

"IDIOTS! We're in public, get in the damn car all of you." Kita bellowed, his voice sounded terrifying.

Suna had no reaction to the punch, rather he stayed silent, not hitting Atsumu back.
"STUPID PIG!"
Atsumu yelled, punching Suna's gut, making him wince in pain.

"TSUMU DID YOU HEAR ME?!
I said GET IN THE CAR."
Kita yelled, still clutching onto your arm tightly.
Osamu stood back, staring at Suna in disgust.
"Shut yer mouth Kita-san! He deserves to get pummeled."
Atsumu said through gritted teeth.
He was trying desperately to hold back his anger, but his impulsive personality wasn't helping much.
Kita was 2 seconds away from drop-kicking Atsumu off of the planet, but held onto your weak body instead.

Osamu sighed, grabbing his brother's shoulder, pulling him away from Suna.

Himari had her hand clasped against her mouth, and Mei could barely take in what was happening.
"Let go of me 'Samu!" Atsumu ordered, trying to tear away from Osamu's grasp.
His twin ignored him, gripping onto him tighter.
"It isn't our job to teach him a lesson. Calm your horses, we needa get (y/n) home."
Osamu reasoned with his brother.
Atsumu sighed, running his hands through his hair.
"Fine."
He gave Suna a threatening stare, then trudged away from him.
You were still holding back your hot tears, your head aching from the fever rising.
"Let's go (y/n)." Kita said comfortingly as he wrapped his arms around you in support.

"Kita really is like the brother I never had." you thought, following the captain outside.
Himari rushed after you two, flicking off Suna on her way out.
Mei still stood in silence.
She felt responsible for not informing you earlier, and she still didn't know how you figured it out so quickly.
Atsumu scoffed, as he exited the airport.
"Oi, you should get going too."
Osamu ushered Mei towards the exit.
Mei nodded obediently and followed.
Osamu hung by the door, taking a deep breath.

"How did she figure out?"
He asked, not making eye contact with Suna.

"Y-Yuma promised she wouldnt post the fucking picture, and she did it. She took it down l-later but..." Suna trailed off.

"Why?" Osamu paused. "Why'd you..."

"Do it? I was drunk. She pushed herself on me and took a picture."
Suna responded quietly.

"You're not giving me the full story, if that was the whole truth, you would've defended yourself. You just let it happen."
Osamu concluded, leaning against a wall, his leg up against it.

Suna exhaled.
"I called her. To meet me. I saw (y/n) with this guy...Noah or something.
And my dumbass got jealous so-"

"You decided to cheat. Even though she was with just a friend."

"Tch." Suna winced at Osamu's words.

"You're still my friend Suna, nothing will change that. But what you did- it was..."
Osamu took a deep breath.

"I gotta go." he finally said, as he exited the airport.

Suna stood, silently staring at the bits and pieces of the bracelet, scattered on the floor in front of him.
"I hate myself."

—•—

Well then sweetheart, how are you feeling now?"
Miya Osamu asked brightly, as he lay a wet cloth on your forehead.
His little nickname for you rang in your ear like a catchy song.
Atsumu was pacing back and forth across the room, still deep in thought.
Kita had dropped you and twins off at your place, while he drove Mei and Himari home.
The whole time, Osamu has been nurturing you with his care, while Atsumu was ranting and questioning life itself.

"Why Rintarō? All because of that Noah guy? Seriously? How pathetic can that small fry get?"
Atsumu laughed in disbelief.

"Don't forget that he's your teammate 'Tsumu, don't let your bitterness get in between the game." Osamu warned.

Atsumu gave him a threatening glare, then took a deep breath.
"Volleyball won't be affected by personal issues."
He hesitated, looking at your pale face in worry.
"Sorry (y/n), I've probably been stressing you out." Atsumu paused, giving you a pitiful look.

"Yeah you have." Osamu snapped.

"I WAS TALKING TO HER!"

you chuckled, weakly shaking your head.
"Now...let me go to the pharmacy."
Atsumu said hastily, pulling on his coat as he rushed for your front door.
The door slammed shut, as the house got eerily quiet.
"Ironic isn't it?" Osamu asked.
"What is?"
"Just a couple months ago, I was the sick one, and you were tending to me."
"Ahh.."
you smiled at the thought, the day you spent the night at the twin's house.
"O-Osamu..?"
"Yes (y/n)?"
"You know how we met in that parking lot and you said you would add make-food-for-your-new-friend-(y/n)-
Kim to your to-do list?"
you gave him a weak smile.
Osamu went silent, then slowly nodded.
"Could you make me something today?"

Osamu's eyes twinkled, and his whole face seemed to light up.
"Aye, aye captain!"
he said in an unusually cheerful voice as he skipped towards your kitchen.
You smiled, laying on your couch, as you thought back on Christmas Eve.
How did everything spiral out of control so quickly?

"Ah yes...Noah."

The moments felt like a flashback, jogging your memory once again.

"Now what?" Noah asked, his words were slurring in your mind.
You could remember that night vividly, the horror on your own face and how you had been in denial.
Clutching Noah's phone, refreshing the page until you were sure you were seeing it right.
Yup. Definitely not an illusion.
"Anyways-"
Noah started, he hesitated watching your face drop.
He tried reaching out to comfort you, but you dodged.
"See you Noah. Good luck in college."
you whispered, handing back his phone.
Noah stared at your dumbfounded.
"H-Hold up..." He trailed off.
Gulping, he had stuffed his hands back in his pockets.
The cold air turned his nose red.
He didn't bother to stop you as you ran back to your hotel.
Ignoring the tears and the bitter cold, freezing the water-works onto your cheeks, you pushed past the crowds.
The Christmas music sounded distorted, and the rest of the night was basically torture.

"Earth to (y/n)." Osamu replied, tapping on your shoulder.
You snapped out of your thoughts and glanced up at the bowl in Osamu's hands.

"Your cupboards were mostly bare, probably because of you traveling, so I did what I could." He replied sluggishly.

He had made chicken noodle soup.
The aroma was incredible, no ordinary bowl of chicken noodle soup that was for sure.
"Don't worry about it." you whispered, clutching the bowl in your shaky hands.

"If you keep shaking like a leaf, that soup will spill." Osamu clicked his tongue.

You stared at him gingerly, blowing on the warm broth.
Osamu plopped onto the couch, next to you, grabbing the bowl from you.
He stirred the soup with the spoon, and slowly blew on it to cool it down.
Then he stretched his hand out, holding the spoon at your lips.

"Do I have to do the choo-choo train for you to eat now?" He teased, smirking.

You scrunched up your face and shook your head.

"Hmph, I think I do." He smiled. "Here comes the choo-choo train...and ahh open wide!"
Playing alone with his act you opened your mouth. Your tastebuds were pleased with the different flavors touching them.

"Mmm.." you muttered, licking your lips.

"Is it good?"

You nodded, impatiently waiting for more.

Osamu continued to feed you, he didn't even notice the pink shade that crossed his cheeks.
Or maybe he tried ignoring it, praying it would disappear.
After feeding you, Osamu turned on a movie.
"Alvin & the chipmunks."
He turned off the lights, and sat next to you.
You slowly sat up, straining your back as you attempted to sit next to him.
Osamu watched you carefully, holding your arm for support.
"So I'm guessing you wanna watch with me?" He questioned.
Nodding happily, you wrapped your blanket around your body, as you watched the TV's light reflect off of you.

"Tsumu sure is taking a while."
Osamu wondered, glancing at the clock.
"He definitely got distracted."

About 30 minutes into the movie, you felt your eye-lids grow heavy.
As you felt them slam shut, you nestled deeper into the warmth of your blanket.
Osamu jumped as he felt your head hit his shoulder.
Turning to look at you, a smile crossed his face.
"How long has it been since we've been alone, together?"
he thinks, wrapping his arm around you, allowing you to slouch on his chest.
The beat of his heart quickened, it even startled him.
Taking a deep breath, he turned his attention back to the TV.
But he was longing to hear your voice again.
Even though he didn't want to admit it.
He stroked his hand against your forehead.
In the depth of your sleep, you unknowingly clutched the collar of Osamu's shirt.
He shut his eyes tightly, covering his face, trying desperately to stop blushing.

—•—

Several minutes later, Miya Atsumu swung the front door open.
The light flowed into the dark living room.
The rain behind Atsumu filled the quiet apartment with noise, as low thunder rumbled in the distance.
He looked over at the two figures on the couch and cringed.
His brother was laying down on the couch, his head resting on the handle of the couch.
Your head sat in his chest, your body resting on-top of his.
Osamu snored quietly, still holding you tightly.
His chin positioned on your head, digging his face into your hair.
Suddenly, one of Osamu's eyes flew open.
He eyed his brother, watching the moonlight illuminate Atsumu's silhouette.

Atsumu scoffed, trying to ignore the pain in his chest.
Resting the bag of medicine on the kitchen counter, he glanced over at his brother, hurt flashing across his eyes.
Without another word his exited the house, slowly closing the door behind him
Biting the bottom of his lip, he sighed.

"Whatever."

he whispered, as he felt a tiny water droplet hit his face.

"Why do I have to compete with him?"

———————————————————-

Haii my Sakusa fans, as requested,
I have published a Sakusa fanfic😌
If ur interested, please check out
Return My Love.
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 @𝚓𝚘𝚎𝚢𝚢𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝚃𝚢𝚜𝚖 𝟺 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍 :))

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

6.3K 186 25
Miya Osamu x femreader As a kid, you met the infamous Miya twins... Growing up, Atsumu bullies you and becomes more and more aggressive... Osamu is c...
273K 10.6K 24
โ™ก๏ธŽเฐŒ-"๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฒ" HaikyuuxReader -- โฅSEQUEL TO "Trapped in Between" pls read that book first โฅ โžช"After returning to Japan 4 years later, th...
4.9K 96 16
๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐‡๐˜ ๐†๐”๐˜! A love story, Suna Rintaro finds interest in a rather popular girl in his area, and she also goes to the same campus. She...