the boy from the library//and...

By adrianoutofcontext

one day the shy kid just happens to run into someone he hadn't been wanting to see. - their are a lot of trig... More

just thought u should know
not a chapter but there will be one soon
actually chapter 3
idek
what even are my titles
yee
the 3rd real chapter?
i think this is the 5th chapter
the 6th chapter?
ok so this is chapter 7
i'm positive this is chapter 8
sorry about chapter nine
the shitty version of 9 after the original got deleted
i made it to ten
chapter 11 *whoop whoop*
chapter twelveeeeee
just an authors note sorry
so this might not be long but i'm here for chapter __?
i think i need help
chapter 14 right?
good news!!
all good things come to an end

important authors note

129 4 0
By adrianoutofcontext

so, i know that this story is finished and i don't plan on taking it down, however, there have been recent sexual assault allegations against ashley and i do not support that. if these allegations do end up being true then i will not continue to support ashley, but i will leave this story up since most of it was written before ashley even left the band. 

          - i love you all, adrian. 

edit: i've recently found out more about the situation about bvb and ashley, and it seems that he had a very toxic personality that was detrimental to other members of the band, not to mention him lying about his age for years and generally making many fans feel uncomfortable when meeting. having found this out, i'm not going to be continuing to support him. however, i will leave this story up because it's the first real fic i've ever wrote and it's an au that's not at all attempting to portray their actual personalities.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 88 22
A fanfic about andy beirsack that was written by a 15 year old girl at her peak emo days. Its truly awful writing (coming from 20 year old her) and...
30.1K 449 66
The story is over. Lots of chapters got deleted. Lots of older parts are shitty because I was a shitty writer. My writing has gotten better.
697 1 8
If you don't like bxb, mxm, polyamory, littlespace or transition, then please read elsewhere. Also this if my first book I'm writing here, as well as...
1.6K 96 37
I noticed she had scars on her wrist, I looked up and she looked like she was about to brake down, She stood up "I'd hate to cut this short but I hav...