Lingering Kiss

By JaneLanett

Fight For Love Series Book 2 "One kiss was all it took." Mia Allen, an aspiring lawyer who keeps her nose bur... More

Lingering Kiss
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
BLM
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
The Final Book
End of The Series

Appreciation

3.1K 78 17
By JaneLanett

Hey guys,

So, here we are again at the end of another journey. I thought I would not have been able to finish this book this month. But it took me three to four days with my eyes glued to my laptop screen to write the last ten chapters and epilogue and I'm glad I completed it before the month ran out.

Lingering Kiss reached 10K views five days ago and I want to thank everyone who has reached this point. I appreciate every view, every vote and every comment. I honestly don't think I would have been motivated enough to start and finish this book without you guys, so thank you very much.

Some of you may not be satisfied with the way it ended, but let's not forget, Lingering Kiss is Book 2 in the Fight For Love series. I'm not going to give anything away but I've got news, something else is underway.

If you guessed Book 3, the final book in the series, then you guessed right.

Stayed tuned because more information about Book 3 will be published here on July 1st. Till then, I hope you guys follow me on my socials, I would love to connect with you on other platforms. (Direct links --->)

And if you haven't figured it out yet, it's about Josie. #wink

Love you loads,
Jane Lanett. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 28.1K 67
Book one in the trilogy. **** When Lizzie Cooper leaves her cheating husband behind and moves to London, she decides to reinvent herself to bury the...
12.6K 753 36
Cole and Allison have been in love for as long as either of them could remember. They had gone from sandbox partners, to high school sweethearts, and...
614K 5.6K 8
#NewAdult For five years, Maggie has been sure of these few things: she loves her boyfriend, she will marry him, and they will live happily ever aft...
38.3K 1.9K 42
[Book 1 of the Mia Series] This story is about Mia and the struggles she deals with throughout her senior year in high school. Unfortunately, she has...