Kitty Fanfic

By fjfjdbfjdbs

I have no idea what I'm doing with this story, but Kit has taken up skateboarding and plays video games, both... More

Thing Because of Copyright
Thingy
Chapter 1- Skateboarding
Chapter 2- Spider-Mina
Chapter 3- Training and Justin
Chapter 4- Instagram
Chapter 5- New Student
Chapter 6- Meanie, Professor? and Lunch
Chapter 7- Friday and Breakfast
Chapter 8- This Chapter Does Have a Name
Chapter 10- Boyfriend?
Chapter 11- Kidnapped
Chapter 12- A Note from the Riders
I'm Sorry!
Chapter 13- Arriving at Cirenworth
Chapter 14- The Note and Little Kisses

Chapter 9- Date or Friendly Outing?

278 12 52
By fjfjdbfjdbs

Kit's Pov

   Once they arrived at the picnic, Kit looked at Ty's face to see if he liked it, Kit couldn't really sense any emotion from Ty's face so decided to ask him instead.

   "Do you like it? Or is it too cheesy?" Kit was a nervous wreck, what if Ty hated it?

   "I love it. It looks amazing!" A bright smile appeared on Ty's face an it lit up Kit's whole world. If everything was falling to pieces, that smile would make Kit believe it would be okay.

   "Come on, let's sit!" Kit said, gesturing at the blanket and guiding Ty over to sit down, a smile on his own face.

   They sat down and Kit began unpacking the sandwiches, apples and bottled water, saving the chocolate for later. Ty was sitting opposite Kit with his legs crossed while admiring the scenery around them.

   It was quite a charming place, the leaves were a light green, there were some dark green bushes, even a few holly bushes with bright red berries, all the colours contrasting perfectly in the late afternoon light. The canopy above them filtered the light so there were some shadows but none on the blanket, as if the forest had made them their very own spotlight, with mini spotlights for some bushes and trees and the odd squirrel now and then. Kit really had gotten lucky finding this particular spot.

   Kit carefully laid the food out on plates and passed Ty his  one. Ty picked up the cheese sandwich and took a bite, still admiring their surroundings. Kit let Ty look at the forest, knowing Ty enjoyed nature, probably one of the reasons he chose the forest rather than the field.

   "Most of these are ash trees, you can tell because their leaves are quite distinctive. See?" Ty had picked up a fallen ash leaf and it was like its own little branch, small, rounded leaves coming out of a stem. This was one leaf, Kit thought it was more like eight but Ty probably knew better, he was the one interested in this stuff after all.

   "I didn't know that but I did notice that they were all the same type of tree"

   "And those are holly bushes. Did you know that holly bushes have different sexes? " It seemed kind of boring but Kit was actually interested for once.

   "This is all news to me. Continue?"

   "Well one of the easiest ways to find out whether it male or female is the flowers. If you look at the center of a female flower it has a green bump, technically an ovary and the male flower has four yellow stems." Usually Kit would find this a strange topic for a date, or friendly outing or whatever this was, but with Ty it felt completely natural.

   They continued talking for what felt like hours but it really was only two.  They had quickly finished their food and were taking squares of chocolate, which was sitting in its wrapper between them, every now and then.

   They were about to make their discussion about the construction of airplanes a bit more in depth, Kit being instantly fascinated with each new topic, but heard a loud crashing noise from above their heads. They looked up at the sky, finding it completely clear without a cloud, let alone a storm, in sight. They looked at each other, equally confused, with Ty looking at a spot above Kit's shoulder, before realization flooded into Ty's eyes.

   "Someone's trying to get into the wards" He said, calm, but seemingly shocked and confused.

   "But wouldn't they be transported to the other side, like the wards on Idris?"

   "Not if they were powerful enough"

   "We should go back." Kit was disappointed to have to stop early but whatever was happening was worrying Ty, so he decided to go back to find out who was trying to get inside the wards.

   They packed up hastily, putting the blanket inside the basket and hurried to get back to the main building. They went straight to Professor Bridgewater's office and knocked.

   "Come in!" She called, as they opened the door she started speaking again, facing away from them, "Please tell me you've found the Herondale, he coul-" She stopped talking as she turned around and looked up, realizing the Herondale was standing right in front of her with the Blackthorn.

   "Thank the Angel we've found you!" She smiled, relieved.

   "What was that noise? What's happening and why do you need me?" Kit asked, now even more confused than before.

   "Mr. Blackthorn, could you please leave the room while I explain the situation to Mr. Herondale." She said it as a command rather than a question. As if Kit would let Ty leave the room, still burning with questions over what happened, only to be explained to him later by Kit, who wouldn't be nearly as informative as Bridgewater.

   "No, Ty can stay."

   "Are you sure?" As if Kit had any secrets from Ty. 

   "Certain." Bridgewater closed the door and gestured for them to sit in front of her desk. They sat.

   "The Riders of Manan have found you and are trying to get through the wards." Okay, so maybe Kit had one secret from Ty. This would be hard to explain. Ty glanced at him with a questioning look in his eye but Kit just shook his head, he could explain later.

   "Oh." What did he say? What should he say? There wasn't anything to say to finding out that some ancient, evil, bastards had found you and were trying to kill you. "Can we leave?"

   She thought for a second before giving in, "Yes, but you have to go straight to your room and you are not allowed to come out. We will have meals sent to your room and you will be excused from all your classes."

   "Fine."

   "And we will have guards posted outside your door at all times"

   "Okay, can we go now?" Kit grumbled, he didn't need to be protected! He wasn't a baby! They got up and left the room, walking back to Kit's in silence. Uncomfortable silence.

   They got to Kit's room and Ty looked at him, still very confused.

   "Would you like to come in? I'll explain everything."

   "Alright" They stepped inside the room, turning the witchlights on. Ty sat on one of the bean bags and Kit sat on the edge of his bed, leaning forward, resting his elbows on his knees.

   "Ages ago in Faerie, the Seelie Queen and the Unseelie King made an agreement to unite their lands so they had a child together. The child would be heir to both kingdoms. When the Queen was pregnant they cast spells on the child, some of which were dark magic, to make the child stronger, more powerful so they would be able to command both kingdoms. When the child was born, she was a girl. The King was pissed because he wanted his heir to be a boy so he had her killed, well, everyone thinks he had her killed but there are romours that she escaped. All the stories are true, as they say. The King sent the Seven Riders of Manan to find her and kill her but they couldn't find her. She married and had children who also had children who had children and so on. Eventually one of the descendants of the Lost Heir found a Herondale, they fell in love, married and had kids. But basically it ended up with me. The Riders know I'm a descendant of the Lost Heir and want to kill me even though I really don't want to rule over Faerie cause that would be boring, and you wouldn't be there" Kit said the last part without thinking and blushed once he realized.

   He stared at his knees, with his head hung, waiting and anticipating what Ty would say.

   "So you're the heir to both the Faerie kingdoms." It wasn't really a question, it seemed Ty was just trying to process what he had been told.

   "Apparently so, yes."

   "And now the Riders have found you and are trying to kill you."

   "Yup."

   "Ummm.....Wow." 

    "I didn't tell you because I only found out just before I left and I didn't know if I should contact you or not." There was silence for a while. Kit decided to change the subject.

   "So do you have Instagram?" Ty seemed to stiffen up a bit at that but relaxed after a second.

   "Yeah, I followed you a couple days ago and we talked a bit. I didn't know how to tell you it was me."

   "Oh. What's your username?"

   "Being"

   "Wow, so you know...." He trailed off, not knowing what to say.

   "I know that you're in love with someone here but I don't know who." That was a relief and Kit let out a deep breath that he had been holding.

   "Well okay then"

   "Who is it?"

   "Hmm?"

   "The person you love?"

   "I'd rather not tell anyone, if that's alright." Kit said, wanting to keep his feelings for Ty secret a little while longer, he didn't know how Ty would react, besides he had already dropped a huge bomb on him tonight, he shouldn't drop another.

   "Ok. I understand." Ty seemed a bit disappointed, but it was probably for the best. Ty got up to leave, walking towards the door.

   "Wait!" Ty stopped, turning around to face Kit, "Do you want to stay? We could watch a movie before dinner?" Kit said, picking up his laptop.

   "Alright." Ty walked back over, turning the light off at Kit's request and sat on the bed next to Kit, they moved back and leaned against the headboard.

   About half way through the movie Ty curled on his side and wrapped is arm around Kit's waist, his head on Kit's shoulder. Kit didn't say anything, just put his arm over Ty's waist and snuggled closer.

   They fell asleep before dinner and slept through the night, both oblivious to the end credits of the movie.

                                                           ~~~

I can't believe that took nearly two hours to write, it's only 1680 words! Anyway, I hoped you liked it and I'm sorry for not updating sooner, sadly I'm 14 and cannot argue when my mom wants to take away my laptop so I can have a normal sleep schedule. It didn't work, it's 2:30am and I'm not even tired! Suck it mom!!

There should be some more drama in the next chapter. 

Please tell me if my grammar is wrong or I've spelled something incorrectly, also tell me if I'm over-using any words.

Please comment, vote and follow!

Yours, LittleBunny xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.5K 28
Kit Herondale and Tiberius Blackthorn one-shots. This is just going to be me writing whatever for Kitty. THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!!! (Irregular updates) ...
471 23 16
FINISHED!!! I am participating in this year's Shadowtober originally proposed by @Grizzlyhare1 on Twitter. Every chapter is a different prompt. (Btw...
31.1K 908 47
Everyone knows the story about Clary, Jace, Simon, and Isabelle but what about their children? Meet Scarlett, Alexa, Max, Austin, and Logan, the kid...
5.5K 245 19
Ever wonder what texts of our favourite Shadowhunter characters might be like? Well, you've come to the right book! This book is what I imagine texts...