Mine

By kend4ll

WARNING: THIS STORY IS, FOR THE MOST PART, UNEDITED (ESPECIALLY IN THE BEGINNING). I BEGAN WRITING THIS STORY... More

Mine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20/Epilogue

Chapter 9

20.7K 603 33
By kend4ll

Yay!

Another update!

I got a lot of positive feedback on my last update so I hope this one meets your expectations.

It was six pages on Word.(:

I hope you like it because I stayed up until 1:44 A.M. working on it for you.(:

Hehe, please don't forget to comment, vote and fan!

~Kendall

***

Have you ever been in a situation where you're not really sure what's going on? Chaos explodes and you lose track of time and events in the midst of all the madness.

Well then, welcome to the club.

Hearing those words: 'Where is my daughter' set a new fire to me. Was this masculine voice speaking about me, or someone else?

I couldn't deny that I was ecstatic to see my family. Although I barely remember them, I feel like I've known them my whole life. I missed them.

It was as though we had a special connection. We had a connection that could never be duplicated. We needed each other. If one of us falls, the rest of us fall with them.

Which brings me to my next thought, how did my family take it when I was kidnapped? I would assume that if they felt the way I felt about them, they would be devastated.

Guilt rang through my body in tidal waves. While I was out having a grand old time with Blaze and the pack, I had no idea how I was affecting my real, wonderful family. Of course, I had no way of knowing that I was really kidnapped yet, I couldn't help it. They were my family and I was taken out of their lives too easily and too quickly.

Just then, I came back to reality. Ricky was scooping his arms underneath me to pick me up.

What was he doing? I want to see my dad!

"No!" I said, jumping out of his holds and onto my feet. "I want to see him!"

"I don't think anybody's ready for that," Ricky said, hooking an arm around my waist, pulling me into him.

"Stop it!" I said struggling and squirming in his arms "I want to see him!"

The pressure of not being with my dad was crashing down on me in full force; as long as I could remember, I had no family. No one I could turn to for anything and everything. I wanted my daddy and hell; I was going to get him!

So, I did the only thing I knew would make Ricky let me go.

I pulled my arm forward and then elbowed him in his manhood with all of the strength I could muster up.

Ricky instantly let me go. Groaning, his large body fell to the flood with a loud 'thump'.

"I hope you didn't want babies, Samantha," I said, smirking.

Crossing her arms over her chest and rolling her eyes, she stayed put. That was odd... Wasn't she going to try and refrain me?

"You're letting me go?" I asked, confusion clearly showing on my face.

She just picked at her cubical, looking bored.

"Well, there's no way I'm getting you past the king now. He's livid and especially itching to see his child. He's not stopping for anything or anyone, especially me. There's a slim to nothing chance that I will get you out of here without your father seeing you first. Why try?" Samantha responded, frowning down at her perfectly manicured nails.

My face was a blank stare while I processed her words. Slowly, the corners of my mouth turned up into a shit-eating grin. She's letting me go!

With a squeal, I spun on my heel to face the door. Stumbling over my own legs, I started out on a sprint. My father was here!

Shoving open the maple double doors, I skidded to a stop. The two ways down the hallway looked exactly the same!

Trusting my nose, I took a large breath in. Many scents invaded my nostrils. Some of which including many other peoples' blood. Yet, there was one that really caught my attention.

It seemed to smell like a man's cologne mixed with the masculine smell of the woods.  It seemed familiar.

Then it hit me: that was my dad! He was getting very close very fast too. His homey scent traveled closer to me, urging me to do the same.

Just then, nervousness washed over me. What if he was disappointed in me for mating with Blaze? Or, what if he didn't like me? Maybe he wouldn't love me as much because I wasn't a child anymore.

The wolf inside me whimpered at the thought of our father not approving of us. Family isn't a thing that we werewolves take lightly. Family is forever and if you disappoint your family for any reason, it's like you've had one thousand pins stabbed into your still-beating heart.

Before I had time to rethink anything, I heard loud, deafening shouts coming from down the hall.

"No I will not 'stop' or 'slow down', you fool! I am your king and that is your princess and my daughter you are talking about!" a voice that must have been my father's came from down the right hall.

Even his voice calmed me. It was the most soothing, peaceful sound I had ever heard in my life. I had barely even met my father and I already knew I loved him more than anything in the world.

A large figure came barreling down the hall towards me, just then. When I say large, I mean large. My dad looked to be at least 6"5' tall. He had medium-long, thick hair that showed he constantly ran his fingers through with a smooth, shaved face.

"Lana," he breathed out, stopping in front of me.

Wasting no time, he wrapped his long arms around my shoulders. Pulling me into him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder.

His body shook with sobs as he buried his head in my hair. His continuous tears dripped onto my maroon v-neck t-shirt as I clung onto him as if my life depended on it. Some of my own tears even dripped onto his expensive, cotton suit. Even during the situation, I felt bad for soiling his suit.

"Oh, sweetie. I missed you so much, baby girl. I'm not sure if you remember that much about me, but I loved you so much. When you were taken, I got so scared and so mad; I should have been there to protect you," he cried as sobs racked through his body.

"There was nothing you could have done to stop it. I saw how they got me in and out of here. I can't believe they'd go to such lengths just to kidnap me..." I said, rubbing soothing circles on his back.

His body tensed and his stance went rigid.

"Lana, my child. Do you know why they took you?" my dad asked, pulling away to hold me by the shoulders and look me in the eye.

Looking into my dad's deep, hazel eyes, I knew I could trust him enough to tell him. He would never hurt me. Just like I could never hurt him; it was impossible.

Taking his hand, I sat down, pulling him with me. One we were sitting with our backs propped against the wall and our bottoms' on the cold, hard floor, I fiddled with my fingers. Sighing, I prepared myself to explain my disappearance.

"They told me I was born there. According to them, my parents had died in a rogue attack and I had no siblings. So, I was taken into custody of the pack. Oddly, I had never met the Alpha's son. That was until my sixteenth birthday. At the party, I met the Alpha, Blaze. It turned out that he was my mate. So, we married and mated. Blaze never told me how old he really was. Years went by and everything was fine. That was until he cheated on me with my so-called 'best friend', Katy. After a month of him cheating on me every night, I got fed up. So, I broke things off and divorced him. He kept trying to get me back. One day, I heard him talking to a woman. He was talking about a secret of his. I got curious, and decided to find out what he was hiding. So, I checked all of purchases and found out that he had purchased a lot from the Wizard & Witchcraft store So, I found out what he bought. The witch told me that he bought 'Make Us Mate' and handed me a folder. In the folder, I found my missing person flier. Blaze helped me get here. It turns out that there's a portal in the middle of the woods that my kidnappers used. While we were there, we were caught by rogues. They tortured us for six days. It turns out that Ricky found his mate, Samantha there. She was the Rogue leader's daughter. She helped us get out. The portal lead to my old room, explaining how my kidnappers got past the guards. Anyways, I hit my injured back on the coffee table, causing me to lose a lot of blood and pass out. That's the end of it." I said, out of breath and feeling like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders.

To say my dad was livid was an understatement. His canines were extended to their long, sharp, full length and his eyes were a swirling, dark black. I could tell his wolf was trying to take control, but he did a good job at holding him back. I would be enraged too if my daughter went through what I did.

Putting my hand on his shoulder, I smiled up at him. His eyes clearing and his canines sinking back into his gums, he smiled sadly down at me.

I could tell I'd have no  problems getting along with him...

***

Thank you for reading and please tell me what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.6K 64
THIS IS THE WHOLE SERIES I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY BOOKS THERE WILL BE! Blaze is a macho black haired and blue eyed guy who is destined to be alpha. He's...
452K 16.2K 38
Andrea Cruz has the perfect life but it shatters in front of her when she watches everyone that she loves perish in a fire. She is taken against her...
1.6M 38.5K 32
Soon to be taken down because of publishing. When Cari can no longer contain the pain of her mate being with someone else her pack falls apart. For t...
1.1K 13 19
Brynn Tenrith never asked for any of this. She didn't ask for the chaos the envelopes her life after her mother sells her to her alpha. Nor did she a...