Simply Soulmates, a Daminette...

Por Thesmollestbear

There are many different soulmate connections. Some are more rare than others. Most people only have 1 form o... Más

Chapter 1: A New Guardian Rises
Chapter 2: Airport Mishaps
Chapter 3: an opportunity comes a knocking
Chapter 4: Welcome to Wayne Manor
Chapter 5: Arguments and sketches
Chapter 6: Crime Alley
Drunken nights, Part:1
Drunken Nights, Part:2
Chapter 9: A Rude Awakening
Chapter 11: You're Stuck in my mind
Chapter 12: Concussions and cats
Chapter 13: When one door breaks, scream at Damian
Chapter 14: Marinette kicks ass in UMS
Chapter 15: Arguments and exhaustion
Chapter 16: The Asshole resurfaces
Chapter 17: Damian kinda being a brat, but rightfully justified
Chapter 18: Damian doesn't think before he speaks
The meeting. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN
Marinette meets Jon
The photo, Part:1
The Photo, Part:2
Chapter 22: Feelings, the curse, and Dick showing off his-
Chapter 23: We got Chemistry Baby ;D
Chapter 24: Tree Head
Chapter 25: The Thing in the kitchen
Chapter 26: Long Drive
Chapter 27: Clearing the air, part 1:
Chapter 28: Clearing the air, Part: 2/3
Clearing the air part 3/3
Life dangling by the fingertips, part 1
Life dangling by the fingertips, Part 2
Chapter 32: Lost
Chapter 33: Time Flip
What did I do to deserve you?

Chapter 10: Meeting gone wrong. Or right?

7.3K 226 38
Por Thesmollestbear

Marinette slid in the car next to Tim, and slammed the door shut. Damian ran out, face red with fury, and he had his hood up. She turned to Tim. She was holding the door shut.

"Do I have to sit next to him?" Tim chuckled.

"Sadly, yes. It's only a short ride. Maybe thirty minutes?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Thirty minutes?!?! What is with you Americans and your enlongated car rides?!?" Tim chuckled then pulled out his laptop. He turned away from her so she couldn't see. She rolled her eyes and turned to the door. Damian was pounding on the car door.

"WILL YOU STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD AND LET ME IN YOU INSOLENT- DAMN IT." he punched the door and pulled his hand away, bloody. She snickered.

"And your saying I'm acting like a child?" Alfred sighed and turned to the back.

"Young masters, I would appreciate it if you left your ridiculous squabble at the door. We are running late as it is." Marinette crossed her arms and unlocked the door. Damian slammed it behind him. Before they even left the driveway, Damian splurted out,

"Will you shut up?" Marinette whipped her head around and gave him a look.

"I didn't say anything." Damian rolled his eyes.

"Then stop thinking so loud." Marinette scooted a little bit further away from him and pulled out a pen. She continued another flower pattern rising up her arm. Damian began to get uncomfortable and pulled his sleeves down and put his hands in his pockets. Face red, he plugged in his earbuds. Marinette secretly handed Tikki a cookie. She gratefully nuzzled her hand. Mari grabbed a few markers and began coloring the pattern in. He ripped off his earbuds.

"Will you STOP IT." Damian's voice thundered in the car.

"It's my own arm. Why is it bothering you so much?" he threw back his head in exasperation.

"You know, I feel bad for whatever soulmate you have. They must get pretty pissed that you keep doodling all over yourself." Marinette gave him a look.

"How do you know it's ink-orientated? I could have more than one soulmate connection. Also, how do you know that I've doodled on my arm in the past?" He shifted in his seat and stared out the window.

"I just assumed." she scoffed and pulled out her book.

"What?" he asked, irritated.

"For once you're not being all 'factual' and all that bs." he shrugged and scowled, facing the window once more, leaving Marinette to continue doodling. She went up her arm and then on the other. After a while, he secretly smiled at the loops and glitter covering his arm. Tim caught sight of this and he chuckled to himself.

"We are here. Please do not slam the door. Miss Marinette, I would like to have a word with you tonight, concerning your...... magic duties." he said nothing else as he pulled away.

"That was..... cryptic." Damian hid a snicker and pushed open the doors. The lobby grew quiet. Marinette walked by the waiting room, and followed Damian upstairs. She saw her class inside, and pulled up her hood. Damian sighed and gently pushed her torward the elevator and Alya caught a glimpse of her through the glass. Chloe shot her an apollegetic look before screaming at the brunette to shut up. Damian hit the button to the top floor and they went up, alone, in silence.

"Was that another one of your classmates? The one that was screaming?" Marinette sadly nodded and Damian scoffed. "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but they are insane." Marinette giggled while he felt a smile brought upon his face. The elevator dinged and they were back in the familiar hallway. They strolled down to the end. She grabbed the door handle "Ready?" she shook her head and opened it. Damian waited out in the hallway while Bruce and Madame Bustier seemed to be agressively conversing. She was standing up and yelling at him in french.

"SHE IS A STUDENT. OF MY CLASS, AND THIS LOOKS TERRIBLE ON THE SCHOOL RECORD!" he rubbed his forehead.

"Ma'am, as I told you before, her guardians agreed to let her stay with me, for her own safety." Marinette walked over, she then felt her ankle acting up again. Fuck. she cursed in her head. Stop cursing. The voice rang out in her head. It hurts you jerk. relax. She took a deep breath and felt the pain numbing. She sat across from Bruce, who tiredly smiled across from her.

"Hello Marinette." Madame Bustier seethed. Furiously taking a seat next to her. Marinette awkwardly shifted her chair away.

"Sir, why was I brought in exactly? I thought you already cleared everything with my guardians." Bruce folded his hands together.

"As you can see Miss, things were already handled. We wouldn't be in this situation if you weren't so neglectful." She began to interrupt.

"Excuse me? You are calling ME neglectful?!?!" Bruce raised his hand.

"Be grateful I'm not pressing charges. One more wrong move and I will not hesitate." He warned, and her mouth snapped shut.

"What is the next step?" Marinette crossed her ankles and sat back in the chair. Bruce had to smile.

"I wanted to give you an opportunity, and you don't have to, but you have spoken to your aunt and uncle about transferring schools. May I say, there is an excellent designer program, at Gotham University, that Audrey Bourgeious plans to move her daughter to. Would  you like to go full scholarship?" Marinette felt dizzy and her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she saw blackness. In the hallway, Damian did the same. Tim saw this, and ran to his side.

"BRUCE, LITTLE WING IN DOWN, I REPEAT THE LITTLE BAT BUD IS DOWN." Bruce slammed his head on his desk.

"This is what I get for too much money at once. Damn it." Tim dragged Damian in the room and placed the limp boy into the seat next to the teacher, who jumped out of her seat, and backed away horrified "What happened to him?" Tim shrugged.

"I found him in the hallway passed out. I hope he doesn't have a concussion again. He would throw a fit." Bruce rubbed his temples and picked up the small girl next to Tim on the floor. She was placed in the chair that the teacher was once in. "Should I call Alfred Boss? Or-" Bruce raised a hand once again.

"First, we already talked about the Boss thing Timbo. Second, I checked her pulse. She should be awake soon. Though if Damian somehow was knocked out, if worries me." Tim nodded and grabbed his tablet. "Madame Bustier, you and your class may still continue the trip, but it is up to Marinette if she wants to join you. As I said before, for safety measures I have full guardianship while she is here so I must ask you and your class to evacuate the premises knowing that she is unwell." she swiftly exited the room and shut the door.

"What do we do Bruce?" he sighed.

"I really don't know Tim. Keep an eye on them and wait for them to wake up. Give me a call when they do. I have a meeting." Tim nodded hesitantly and pulled a chair up next to them. Bruce grabbed his suit jacket and nodded to him before leaving. Tim pulled out his laptop and began typing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"LET ME OUT OF HERE." Damian yelled inside his head. He then heard crying. He looked around and saw long dark passages that led to a room. Similar to a theatre, but with no seats. Behind him, was a projection of what looked like a memory out in front of him. He stopped in front of the girl, and turned around watching the scene unravel. He looked down at her next to him. It was from her point of view... he thought. He turned his head back to It looked like She backed up into the wall, but it did no good. She was attacked from all sides, leaving her immobile. He ignored the video and knelt down in front of her, and put a hand on her shoulder.

"When did this happen? Where?" she took a long shaky breath.

"26th of March I believe. Back in Paris." she looked up at Damian. "What are you doing here?"

"I was hoping to get the same answer. You were the one tht passed out." she gave him a look then jumped up.

"Bruce told me he would give me a scholarship here. It must have been from shock. Sorry." he shrugged.

"We all get stuck in our heads sometimes. It's easier when things are out in the open." She paused, then knit her eyebrows.

"Say that again." he gave her a look.

"What? When things are out in the open?" It hit her like a truck.

"Damian, were you the voice that told me this a while ago? In my head?" he shrugged.

"If you are the one wrongfully calling yourself stupid then most likely." she smiled.

"Thank you. Wait, does this mean we are-"

"Soulmates." he finished, crossing his arms. "Could be romantic, could be platonic." she shifted on her feet.

"How about we just see how this goes?" he nodded. "Great. Now how do we get out?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

309 1 25
The sequel to A Miraculous Blood Type. Marinette has been kidnapped by Gabriel and is now his prisoner. Will she be able to escape? The Rebels come...
244K 7.8K 21
Marinette and Adrien share dreams. But they can't say each other's name or see each other's faces. None-the-less, the two grow up together, not knowi...
2.1M 58.9K 18
When everyone turns 17, they get a set of initials or an initial somewhere on their body that links them to their soulmate - the person who is their...
45.9K 1.1K 7
Have you ever heard someone say something when no one was around? When ever you hear it you feel safe. You feel protected with what you hear. This is...