Fall Apart / Post Malone

By postylove74

**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note

Chapter 33

723 21 5
By postylove74

Austin's POV

I felt my blood start to boil as I watched Dre walk off down the hall towards the party. He was fucking right, I almost fell for that girl and if I were drinking prior to coming down here, everything I had would be fucking ruined.

I ran my hands through my hair and took a deep breath, throwing a hat on my head and my bag over my shoulder as I walked off to get Lexa and get the hell out of here.

I walked through the door and quickly scanned the room until my eyes settled on Lexa, Dani and Smitty hanging over in the corner watching Adam and Jay play beer pong. I paused for a moment my eyes not leaving Lex. She was absolutely stunning. She wore a pair of dark washed distressed jeans with a pair of black high heels and a blue halter top. Her hair was pulled into a high, bouncy pony tail that cascaded to just above her shoulders. She was laughing at something Smitty had said, her smile radiating throughout the room.

I quickly walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in close. Without hesitating I roughly connected her lips to mine devouring her kiss like I've been neglected from it for years. I ran my hands down to her ass and squeezed gently, her arms finally coming up and wrapping around my neck.

She pulled away from the kiss her eyes boring into mine, a confused yet happy look in her eyes, her fingers playing with my curls.

"Hi baby, is everything okay?" curiosity weighing heavy in her voice.

I gave her what I hoped was a convincing smile as I started running my hand across her lower back pulling her in close her head resting on my chest. I placed a kiss on the top of her head, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

"Everything's amazing babygirl, let's just get out of here okay?"

"Sounds great baby," she turned to grab her purse and smokes off of the couch.

"Why don't you and Dani go ahead and Smitty and I will grab some beer and the Fireball and we will meet you there okay?"

She nodded her head as her and Dani started walking off towards the exit. I took off my hat and quickly ran my hands through my hair as Smitty came next to me.

"What's up bro? I know your really into her and shit, but that was a kiss like you were trying to convince yourself that you actually do really love her"

"Let's grab the beer and the whiskey and when we get to the bus I'll explain" I said grabbing what I could and putting it into my bag. I wasn't sure how much beer was left on the bus, but I definitely didn't want to be in the position of me walking back in here alone to get more.

We walked out saying our goodbyes to Adam and Jay as we made our way to the door. We walked in silence until we reached the bus. I placed my bag down on the ground and grabbed a cigarette out of my pack and sparked it lit.

"So what was that all about man? I'm sure Lex felt it too"

"I almost fucked up man" I said blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"Excuse me, you almost what?" he asked me.

"I fucking almost fucked up man. Dre had these four girls waiting for me in my dressing room and the one walked up to me and she was acting all sexy holding my hand, whispering into my ear about how she promised me I'd have a great time. I fell for it for a moment man, I did."

"What do you mean you fell for it for a moment?" Smitty asked his eyes suddenly narrow.

"I didn't kiss her or anything, but fuck if I was fucking drinking I could've ruined the best fucking thing I have ever had."

"Okay, so the better question is... why would Dre do that? He knows your with Lex."

I shook my head as I inhaled deeply on my cigarette before blowing out a thick cloud of smoke, running my hand over the back of my neck.

"Because he doesn't like what she's doing to me. He thinks she's changing me because I would rather be with her than get fucked up at a party with a whole bunch of people who pretend to be my friend for free booze and a chance to maybe hook up with Posty"

"Fuck man, who the fuck cares. Your honestly finally the fucking happiest I have ever seen you. Fuck what Dre thinks"

"He's not going to give up, I just have a feeling" I finished off my cigarette and threw it off to the ground picking up the bag anxious to get back to Lex. I wanted to do nothing more than hold her close to me all night.

"Well listen, we will figure out how to handle this. But for tonight keep your shit together man. If you keep acting like that, she's going to know something is up. You know you love her, you don't need to treat her like you've just fucked ten different women and are coming back to her to prove to yourself she is the one you want"

I laughed despite myself knowing that he was right as I pulled open the door to the bus. I walked up the stairs and looked into the living area to see Lexa sitting on the couch with her legs crossed, a silky black slip pulled over her with her hair falling down over her shoulders. She had a glass of vodka in her hand and a cigarette hanging loosely between her fingers. I swallowed hard as I felt myself start to get hard just taking in the sight of her.

"Where's Dani?" Smitty asked laughing his hands out to the side.

"She said she was going to get something from the back and she never came back. So I ran back to get changed and she was asleep in her bunk" Lexa laughed.

God she is so fucking adorable and she isn't even trying.

"Well then I guess this is where I leave you" Smitty said placing his hand on my shoulder before walking back and crawling in bed with Dani.

I sat down on the couch next to Lexa pulling her close to me, her legs draped over mine. I placed a kiss on the top of her head, my fingers running up and down her almost fully exposed legs.

"Lexa you looked like a fucking angle sitting there. I am so lucky that you're mine"

And if I fucking lose myself like I almost did tonight she'll be fucking out that door so quick.

She turned to look up to me an adorable smile spreading across her face. She placed her small hand on the side of my face as she separated her legs straddling me easily. She leaned in connecting her lips with mine, my hands traveling up her back.

She pulled away slowly leaving me craving for more as she ran her fingertips down my arms, her fingers searching for mine as she finally laced them together. Her eyes connected with mine and they were filled with a sadness like I have never seen before.

"Austin it isn't you who is lucky, its me. You can have any fucking girl you want and you chose me and keep choosing me night after night. I am nothing. I'm not a model, I'm not a celebrity. I'm not a 120lb girl with a itsy bitsy waist and huge boobs. I don't have killer good looks. I'm just Lexa. A bartender a nobody. I'm a 6/10 at best weighing a whopping 132lbs, wear a size 8 jeans and have the 'curves' to prove it."

A tear started to slowly run down her face. I unlaced my fingers from hers and quickly wiped it away with my thumb.

Fuck, she has so little confidence in herself and here I am letting some fucking slut try to seduce me.

"Lexa... don't-" I started but she cut me off quickly

"There are so many girls that are much prettier and sexier that come to these parties every night. I mean fuck sometimes I don't even know why you decide to come back here with me when you can stay in there and have fun and then come back to me and I would never know the difference. You deserve so much better than me Austin" she said finally breaking down.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in even closer to me than she already was and rubbed her back letting her cry into my chest. I knew that she was drinking tonight and some of this was probably alcohol induced, but hearing how she really felt about herself broke my heart and sent a wave of guilt through my body thinking of what happened tonight.

"Lexa, you are amazing. You have such a kind, sensitive old soul and are so sweet. I also think you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Fuck seeing you tonight first after the concert and then sitting in here waiting for me to come back you fucking turned me on so much. I love everything about you, you are it for me. I don't want anyone else, I want you... all of you. The good, the bad, the highs, the lows everything. You bring out the best side of me Lexa, and that in and of itself is enough to love about you"

Fuck am I trying to convince her or myself? No, her... Smitty is right I know I love her.

She pulled up from my chest and pushed her hair behind her ears and wiped her hands over her face as she started to laugh slightly.

"How about now, with makeup all over my face, my eyes swollen and my nose all disgusting and snotty" she asked.

I laughed as I pulled my t-shirt over my head and used it to clean up her face.

"Especially when you look like this"

She put her hands on my chest biting her bottom lip the look in her eyes turning lustful by the second. I could feel my cock getting hard quick in my jeans, Lex noticing too as she looked down between my legs. She leaned in towards my ear.

"Come play with me baby" she whispered as she got off of me loosely lacing her fingers with mine as she started walking away slightly pulling me up off the couch. I obliged as I followed her to the back room.

I closed the door behind me as she climbed on the bed and got on her knees, her hands going down to the hem of her slip and pulling it over her head, her full breasts bouncing into view.

I swallowed hard as I stood and admired her for a minute. Everything about her was beautiful and I needed to prove that to her right now in this moment. I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants and boxers, my cock standing straight out in front of me as I climbed onto the bed with her.

I deliciously melted my lips with hers, my hands tangling in her long wavy locks, her hands traveling up around my neck pulling herself closer to me. I stopped kissing her briefly and ran the backs of my fingers down the side of her face.

"I'm going to show you how much I love every part of this beautiful body Lexa. I'm going to kiss every inch of you and give special attention to the places I love the most like here" I said as I placed my lips on hers.

"Here," I said quietly as I pressed my lips over both of her tits.

"And.... here" I said as I came back up and locked my eyes with hers, my thick fingers sliding easily into her tight hole.

Her lips parted slightly as she squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back as my fingers slowly slid in and out of her dripping wet heat. She brought her head back up slowly, a small smirk falling across my lips as I leaned in to her.

"I'm going to take you on the ride of your life baby girl" I whispered into her ear.

Her eyes lit up with intensity as she hungrily connected her lips with mine as I gently pushed her back into the bed. I pulled away from her lips and trailed them over her skin, keeping up with the rhythm of my fingers inside of her as I slowly began navigating my way over her body, sending her into a sea of bliss and reassuring me I was exactly where I belonged.

--------

Lexa's POV

"The last few days have been really rough" I laughed.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked through the phone.

"I feel like it has been show after show after show. We did Columbia on the 29th of February, then Greensboro the next day, a travel day to Georgia where we just hung out on the bus and a show last night and now we are in Nashville for a show tonight. If I'm tired Austin has to be exhausted" I laughed.

"Tired? I'm surprised you haven't called me from the hospital with alcohol poisoning after all of the drinking I've been hearing you are doing" I heard her and someone else laugh.

"Tell Brad to stop laughing at me" I scolded her as I lit a cigarette and laid across the bed in the bus.

"Brad? He's not.. I mean shut the fuck up Brad" she said quickly.

"What's going on? Where are you?" I asked sitting up.

"In the apartment, why?"

"I don't know its just very loud" I laughed

"Oh sorry, well listen I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Love you sis!"

"Love you too sis! I miss you so much!"

I hung the phone up and threw it down on the bed finishing up my smoke. I was beyond bored today. We left early this morning and arrived at the Infinite Energy Center in Nashville at 6. It was nice though, Austin and I had a few hours to cuddle in bed.

Last night was everything, he made me feel like I have never felt before. He worshiped every part of my body last night and for the second time we didn't just have sex. He was showing me how much he loved me, and I felt it. Being able to cuddle up with him this morning and just enjoy each others closeness was amazing. I felt connected to him now more than I did before. If anything were to ever happen between us, I know I would spiral uncontrollably down a black hole that I wouldn't be able to get out of.

I sat up and looked at my phone. It was 10am. Austin got up and left around 9, he said he had to do some early sound check or something and that he would be back around 10:30 or so. Danielle and Smitty went out for their own little breakfast while the rest of the team was in the arena with Austin. I opted to stay back and talk with Rachel.

I was just settling in to watch a rerun of Ghost Hunters when I felt my phone buzz on the bed. I picked it up and an instant smirk spread across my face. It never failed, whenever I got a text from Austin I always smiled from ear to ear.

"Hey baby girl, can you come in the arena quick"

I raised my eyebrows curiously as I quickly typed back my response

"Yeah sure baby, be right there"

I threw on one of Austin's t-shirts that was laying on the bed and tied it in a knot in the front making it look like it somewhat fit me and put the jeans on that I had on last night. I sprayed on some Marc Jacobs Daisy and pulled my hair up into an extremely messy bun on the top of my head and slid on my vans. I grabbed my cigarettes and started heading out of the bus.

I quickly lit one as I made the short walk from the bus to the arena, butting it out before opening the door. I walked a short distance down the hall to see Austin walking out of the green room.

"Damn baby girl, if you don't look sexy" Austin smirked, his hands in the pockets of his jeans walking over towards me.

"What can I say, I know how to pull off your clothes" I said tapping him gently on the nose.

"God your so fucking adorable" he said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a kiss.

"And you smell so fucking good"

"Why thank you," I said against his lips before deepening the kiss more.

He used it to his advantage as he slowly pulled away from me and spun me around. He put his one hand over my eyes and the other on my hips as he slowly started leading me somewhere in the arena.

"Austin, what the fuck. What is happening? Where are we going?" I asked laughing.

"Just go with it baby girl, and promise me to keep your eyes closed."

He took his hand off of my face and replaced it with both of mine covering each eye, his one arm snaking around my waist. Without a choice I obediently followed him. It felt like we were walking forever when he finally stopped me.

He took his arm from around my waist and walked behind me putting both of his hands lightly on my hips.

"Okay baby girl, you can open your eyes now" his raspy voice whispered into my ear.

I slowly pulled my hands down from my eyes, not sure what to expect. I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I saw.

"SURPRISE SIS!!"

"Oh my fucking shit, RACHEL!" I yelled.

I heard Austin start laughing, his hands letting go of my waist as I ran up to her and enveloped her in a huge hug.

"What the fuck, how did you get here!?" I asked looking from her to Austin.

"Your boyfriend is amazing Lex. He called me a few nights ago and asked if I would be willing to take some time to come out and see you. I told him of course and he bought me a plane ticket and here I am. I'm here from tonight until the show in Huston."

"Your here for a week!?"

She nodded her head with excitement. I looked over at Austin standing with his hands in his pockets a smile on his face taking in my happiness. I ran over to him and threw my arms around his neck, his arms automatically wrapping around my waist. I melted our lips together sweetly completely savoring the moment before pulling away.

"Thank you so much baby. You are so amazing. I love you so much" I said before quickly melting my lips with his again.

"Your welcome baby girl. I'd do anything in the world for you. I love you so much too."

I looked at him getting lost in his eyes as they danced sweetly with mine. He brought up his hand and ran it down the side of my face before leaning in again.

"Y'all are so cute, but can I please catch up with my best friend" Rachel laughed.

He pulled away and laughed quietly.

"Get going baby, I'll go grab us some breakfast" he said playfully tapping my ass before giving me a peck on the lips and walking away.

I watched him leave a huge smile on my face. I truly was head over heels for this man and falling deeper everyday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 12.5K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...
7.2K 421 57
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...
62.9K 1.1K 56
she's an unassuming good girl and he's the baddest boy in the business. what's drawing them together