Cardfight Vanguard "Σ"

By RodolfoGonzalezS

Sequel of Cardfight Vanguard "R". More

Opening & ending
"Σ" 01: A New Beginning!!!
Σ 02: The Flower Comes Home
"Σ" 03: The Beginning of Something Big
Σ 5:Tokoha's strength
∑ 06: The Fall of The Monarch
∑ 07: The Christmas Nightmare
∑ 08: The Christmas Nightmare [pt2]
Σ 09: The Arrival of a God
Σ 10: The God Born!
Σ 11: Oath of Men
Σ 12: I Want to cheer YOU Up!
Σ 13: When the Past meets the Future!
∑ 14: The World will be Silenced.
∑ 15: Try 3
∑ 16: Our Final Battle!
∑ 17: Final Turn!

Σ4: The Masked Girl?

349 3 0
By RodolfoGonzalezS

The Next Day...

"Am, could you explain what happened to you and how they were attacked." said Tokoha, who had met with Am to talk a little more about what had happened.

"Well, things happened as follows." She said who begins to remember.

Σ4: The Masked Girl?

"Excuse me, who is the president of the Vanguard club?" Asks a girl in a kimono and a fox mask that covered her face.

"A fox mask? perhaps it has lousy makeup." Rin says mockingly

"That would be me, Hayao Henri, you need something?" Hayo asked.

"I would like a fight with someone who can take me to the limit." The girl answered

"I have a bad feeling. Saya send a message to everyone to evacuate the gym." Shion says quietly to Saya.

"But why Shion-niichan?" she asks.

"Please do it." Shion replied while Saya turned around and followed the young blond's instructions. Upon request, Saya sent the message causing most of the Fukuhara club to leave outside the gym.

"Something happens?" asked the girl in the fox mask.

"I think so." Kaoru says who, after Saya gave the message, she and Am went to see what will happen. "Shion, what's going on?" Kaoru asked.

"I'm sorry, but there is a strict code of rules in Fukuhara and you are breaking one of them." Shion mentioned, who sought to reveal the identity of the aggressor.

"Seriously, which one?" Asks the girl in the fox mask.

"Oh yes, except for cultural festivals, the use of masks is prohibited." added Am, who realized Shion's plan and decides to play along.

"Is there such a rule?" Hayao says quietly

"Seriously, what happened freely? We can no longer do what we want? What kind of school is this? And that its Director Ren Susugamori is like a child." The girl in the fox mask replied, who jumps back, escaping from Am, who was trying to remove the mask once more.

"Shion, I don't recall that there is a rule that prohibits masks." Hayao mentioned.

"There isn't." Shion added.

"Eh?!" the mysterious girl is surprised

"Anyone outside of Fukuhara would know that there is no such rule besides Ren Suzugamori, he is just a sponsor of the school, not the principal." At Am's clarification, the girl is surprised.

"Seeing that..." Shion thought, after thinking for a few seconds. "It is clear that she is an intruder and does not belong to this school!"

"Who you are?" the blond asks.

"I will tell you in words that you can understand, heir of Fides... I am an Apostle" said the girl who takes out her deck.

"AN APOSTLE!" Am and Shion reacts in surprise.

"Do you want to know about my face? About my identity? The only thing you know about me is the clan I use." she replied.

"Did they order you to come here and kill us, or was it your idea?" Shion asks.

"We could say that a little bit of both, if I get them out of the way for a while, I'm sure Valeos will stop bothering me. Also, his ridiculous obsession with Fides will finally leave me a few days off if he finds out that I'm done with you." She said, praising herself. But... Before Shion did anything, Am had already put his deck on the fight table.

"Before I fight him, I will be your opponent." Am commented. Shirayuki smiles, nods "Understood, you will be my first victim."

"Am, what are you thinking about?" Shion asked.

"Maybe you are her target, but the only one who can lay a hand on you, is me!" Am said, who had not realized what he said.

"I know you are an Idol, but you have my support Am-chan." Kaoru said.

"Stand Up!" Am and the Apostle turns their starter upside down. "Watakushi! / Guile Shade "

Ride! Disciple Stealth Rouge, Minosuke. "

"Murakumo. That's what she meant by that we would only know the clan she uses. " Am thinking, while looking at his opponent's letter.

"I go first, ride! Stealth Fiend, Yunayuki, with the forerunner, Minosuke moves. "

"Ride! Fatal Shade, Guile moves. Attack!"Am begins her attack against the mysterious Apostle. "No guard." she responds.

"Drive Check: No trigger..." said Am, revealing the card at the top of her deck.

"Damage Check: No trigger. Ride! Stealth Dragon, Dual Weapon. Call Stealth Fiend, Awakohime. I attack with Awakohime." The Apostle attacked Am, but... "No guard!" During his damage check, she didn't get a trigger out either, which had left the game with one damage to each one. But... "You are next Dual Weapon." The apostle had one unit left.

"No guard." Responde Am.

"Drive Check: No trigger" laughed the mystery girl, who fails to get a trigger.

"Damage Check: Draw trigger, draw a card." Commented Am, who now had two damages.

"Turn end." The fox-masked girl ended her turn, while Am searched for a way to counterattack.

"Ride, Maltread Shade. Call Negrolazy, Hollow." Said Am, who wanted to show how strong she had become.

"Will she use Hollow?" thought her opponent.

"Maltreat attacks." Am attacked the girl with a fox mask. But... "Guard!" she defended herself.

"Drive check: Heal trigger, power to Negrolazy and I heal a damage. Negrolazy attack." Am added.

"No guard." The apostle answered, who now had the disadvantage.

"Turn end, Hollow, Negrolazy goes to the drop zone." I was mentioning Am

"I see, he will surely call Negrolazy in the next turn and she will have Generation Break to be able to call another unit that obtains a skill." thought the girl in the Fox mask.

"Stand and Draw! Delicate flower in the winter, show yourself. Ride! Fantasy Petal Storm, Shirayuki. " she said, as she revealed her identity.

"A new Shirayuki..." Kaoru is surprised.

"And it's not the only one, here I go. Call Stealth Beast, Emissary Crow. Awakohime attacks." Shirayuki added.

"No guard. No trigger." Answered Am, who put one more card in her damage zone.

"Shirayuki, attack." Shirayuki attacked Am, but she didn't defend herself. "No guard!"

"Twin Drive: No trigger (sentinel) / Draw trigger, I draw a card and power to Emissary Crow." Added the apostle.

"Damage Check: No trigger." Am, dropped another card in her damage zone.

"That's lucky, I attack with Emissary Crow" Shirayuki laughs at Am, and attacks her again, but... "Guard!" she manages to defend herself.

"Turn End. Wow, wow, you are stronger than I thought." Shirayuki said.

"It's time to take the stage... Ride! Vampire Princess of Starlight, Nightrose. Stride Generation! Diabolist of Corpse, Negrosonger! Stride Skill, I put cards from my deck into my drop zone and call Negrolazy. [Power] + 3k. Hollow! With his skill he called Negrobone, [Power] + 2k, plus he got a skill and Hollow. " Answered Am, who appeared on the field as Nightrose.

"Knowing Am, sure she will make several attacks." Shion thought.

"I call Bale the Ghostie. Bale, Negrobone, attack Shirayuki." Am said attacking Shirayuki.

"No guard. Draw trigger, draw a card and power Shirayuki." The apostle answered. "I activate Negrobone's skill, call Nightstorm and retire Bale the Ghostie, and with his skill I do Counter Charge." Added the blue-haired girl.

"Knowing Am, I knew I'd get her costs back. In addition to having multiple powerful attacks. Come on Am, beat her! " said Kaoru, who supported her partner.

"Nightstorm attacks! Skill activated call Grenache, and Hollow." Just like the zombies, Am's units returned to the field, as if they were undead.

"Generation Guard! Ambush Demon Stealth Beast, Tamano no Mae! " Shirayuki defends herself.

"Why she uses a G-Guardian, it doesn't make sense." Rin says confused.

"With Grenache's support, Negrosonger attacks."said Am, who was attacking again, but... "Perfect Guard!" The girl with the fox mask stops Am's attack again.

"Triple Drive: No trigger / No trigger / Critical Trigger, all to Negrolazy and activate the Negrosonger skill, I call Swordmaster Mimic, [Power] + 5k and Hollow [Power] + 6k. With her support she attacks, Negrolazy!" Am was attacking the masked girl again, but... "Intercept, also when Emissary Craw intercepts, her skill activates, I call 3 other Emissary Crow from my deck, plus guard with a grade 0." The girl stopped Am's attack again.

"It can't be..." Both, Am and the rest of the Fukuhara members were surprised.

"I think that is the reason why she call Tamano no Mae, She wants to get Generation Break. Allowing her to use the Emissary Crow skill, she knows how to fight." Shion explains to Rin that she was wrong about the girl's decision.

"At the beginning of my end phase, Hollow is activated. And my regards are removed. Grenache Skill, Counter Charge, Negrolazy Skill, Counter Charge and Soul Charge. I end my turn." Am said a little disappointed.

"Stand and Draw. Right now things will get a little bit colder." The girl puts an Ataka in the drop zone. Stride Generation. Sweetly Smiling Ice Petal, Shirayuki." The girl said, who revealed her identity.

"I see... she uses a Shirayuki G unit, in addition to her vanguard. So... You Are Shirayuki! " Shion responds.

"How clever you are Fides' heir, I can tell you're very smart." she replied sarcastically."Petal Shirayuki gets a skill, for the Fantasy Shirayuki Stride Skill." The girl pays a Counter Blast and turns a G Zone card face up. "Since I only have one Shirayuki in my G Zone, Nightrose [Power] -5k." she laughs, as Am as NightRose was slowly frozen.

"What a hell?" she is surprised.

"A unit that can reduce the opponent's power." Everyone reacts in surprise just like Am.

"Call, Stealth Rouge of Nirvana, Yaegaki, Stealth Beast, Drench Serpent and Stealth Beast, Instant Swapper. Also, every time I call two rear guards, the stride skill activates, drawing a card and returning one to the bottom of the deck." Shirayuki said smiling.

"Her field is full and she can change his hand." Am thinking, seeing the strategy of the lady Apostle.

"With the boost of Drench Serpent, Instant Swapper attacks." The girl attacked with the mask, but... "Guard!" she defends herself and avoids attacking her opponent's re-guard.

"That was what I expected you to do. Shadowstitch activated." the masked girl was laughing.

"The terrifying thing about Murakumo is that it's a double-edged sword, if it hits you take damage, if you don't activate it Shadowstitch." Kaoru says completely seriously.

"Superior Call, Six Flowers of Phantasm, Shirayuki. And with the stride skill, I draw a card. " The masquerade girl took a card from the top of her deck. "Wait, Instant Swapper can call a unit with the same name as the vanguard." Saya says confused.

"By the Phantasm Shirayuki skill, in my hand or on my deck, she gets the name Fantasy Shirayuki, now with Yaegaki's support, Shirayuki attacks." The mysterious girl explained, who attacked Am again.

"Perfect Guard!" the blue-haired girl defended herself.

"Triple Drive: No trigger / Heal Trigger, heal damage and power to Awakohime / No trigger." Added the mystery girl.

"With Minosuke's support, Awakohime attacks!" The girl in the fox mask attacked Am again.

"No guard." She replied.

"I activate the Minosuke skill, Counter Charge and draw a card. Finish her... Shirayuki!" The masked girl made her last attack, but... "Guard!" Am defends herself from the attack of the mysterious girl.

"I finish my turn, Phantasm Shirayuki returns to my deck." The masked girl added, as she returned her card to her deck.

"Stand and Draw, Stride Generation!" Am puts his G Unit in the VC. "Pirate King of Redemption, Dragut!"

"Well the Ace of Am-neechan!" Shouted Saya who supported Am.

"Stride Skill, I call Negrolazy [Power] + 3k and Hollow, now I activate his skill I call Seawall Banshee and put it in Hollow, Negrolazy gets [Power] + 2k." Am saying.

"Is that all?" asks the masked girl.

"No and I have to thank you because you only have two rear guards, I activate the Dragut skill, I call the same number of units in a hollow state. Fatal Shade and Maltread Shade, both in Hollow status and for each unit called one of your rearguards is removed." The girl puts her rear guards in the drop zone, while Am smiled.

"Good, Am remove her interceptor." Shion said with a smile.

"Since you don't have rear guards, I draw a card. Negrolazy attack!" Explained Am, who started his attack, but..."Guard!" the mysterious girl defends herself.

However, Am, he decided to attack again... "Now Dragut attacks."

"No guard." The mysterious girl answers.

"Triple Drive: No trigger / Stand Trigger, all effects to Negrolazy / Critical Trigger, power to Maltread and critical to Dragut." The masked girl didn't get trigger.

"Four Damage" the girl in the mask was surprised.

"You are next, Negrolazy!" Am attacked the mystery girl, but... "No guard." She defended herself.

"Good, if I do one more damage... I will win." Am thinking, who felt very confident.

"Maltread Shade attacks, skill activated by each unit with Hollow it gains [Power] +2k!" said Am, who attacked again, but... "Generation Guard! Ambush Demon Stealth Beast, Tamano no Mae, skill activated [Shield] +15k." But the apostle defends herself.

"Hollow, with the Fatal Shade skill, called Grenache, Hollow. Counter Charge, Soul Charge and Seawall Banshee return to my hand. Turn End." added Am, who was very sure to win the next turn.

"You know that Murakumo and Granblue are very similar, both do not leave the rear that are called in a special way at the end of the shift so that their only goal is the vanguard. But I understood something when I saw you play, and that was enough to beat you." The masked girl shows a Shirayuki card.

"Will you use it to make Stride?" asks Am...

"Oh no, I plan something better." laughed the mysterious girl.

"What are you planning?" Am asked.

"I will pay the cost to call you... I put a card with the same name as my vanguard. Now appears in front of me and burns everything, oh great dragon of the underworld." When the girl puts her card in the drop zone, her G Zone begins to glow with a red and black light. "In exchange for using his power, if you survive this turn, G units will be gone forever." The girl takes a car from her G Zone."In exchange for offering my future, oh, the great dragon from hell appears! The Zeroth Dragon from Dragon Empire. Ultimate Stride!" The girl puts the card in her VG, the circle turned black when she puts that card. "Zeroth Dragon of Inferno, Drachma."

"Zeroth Dragon? What is that?" Am wondering.

"One of the creations of the Dragon Deity of Destruction. I have to say that you are kind." The masked girl was smiling.

"Why?" asks Am.

"You saved your rearguards from a painful ending. I activate the Drachma skill, all units on your side, including your vanguard are removed and placed in the bind zone!" she mentioned.

"It's a joke, isn't it?! Also, her vanguard!" Hayao said, so do Shion and the rest are surprised.

"Drachma, Eternal Destruction Flame!" Am puts her Nightrose in the bind zone. "Now, pick three cards from your hand, 2 go to your drop zone and the third will be your Vanguard." the card that Am put on her VC was another Nightrose. "Call, Instant Swapper, Yaegaki, Mangy Shooter. With Yaegaki's skill I call another Fantasy Shirayuki." the apostle added, as she prepared to deliver the final blow.

"Am-neechan!" Saya was screaming worried about her friend.

"Instant Swapper attacks." The mystery girl attacks Am.

"No guard." Responds Am, who was looking to defend himself from the next attack.

"With Yaegaki's support, Drachma attacks." The Apostle attacked Am again, but..."Generation Guard! Diablost of Tombs, Negromode, skill activated [Shield] +15k, plus guard." Am making an attempt to stop the attack.

"Triple Drive: Triple Trigger, I'll give it all to Drachma. You are a skilled opponent, but this battle is over. Infernal Blaze!" Drachma's attack overcame Am's shield and as one of them was a critical it deal 2 damage. Unfortunately for Am, none of them was a heal trigger.

"She lost..." Hayao said ...

"Am you okay?" Shion asks, who goes with Kaoru to see how she was.

"Now you can appear in this world." The letter shines and Drachma appear at the school, creating a landslide inside the facility, after a few seconds he disappears.

"That is the power of a Zeroth Dragon..." thought Shion, who didn't leave Am.

"That's what happens when you face the power of a Zeroth Dragon." The girl snaps her fingers, and a huge stone falls on Am, but as Shion was by her side, the stone falls on both. "Valeos will stop bothering with this." says the girl, who takes her deck and continues on her way.

Back in the cafeteria...

"And that's what happened..." commented Am, who was talking to Tokoha. "I see, then... We must be careful." Tokoha replied.

"Good see you later." She added.

"You're leaving now?" Am asks.

"Yes, I have to buy some things for dinner. See you" both girls say goodbye and each one takes her own way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 79 23
The Last and the 3rd part of Vanguard "R". New Characters New Adventures And probably a Lemon Chapter (probably)
3.2K 31 10
I do not own the characters, they belong to the rightful owner, Bushiroad. There are some characters that I made myself. It's been a year since Aichi...
19.2K 165 50
Events that occurred after G "Stride Gate" with some modifications in the argument: Shindou Chrono after stopping Ryuzu will start now with his new l...
1.4K 60 5
Kuroo x Daichi Omegaverse Fanfic.