๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐†๐Ž๐๐„||๐“๐‡๐„๐Ž๐ƒ...

By miso_sxup

'--"๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ด๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘‘?" "๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๏ฟฝ... More

00
001
002
003
004
005
A/N
one last a/n

A/N

707 5 8
By miso_sxup

Hi there! Author here haha.

I just wanted to come by and say some stuff. I have been educated by my friends and the internet about the stuff that timothee chalamet has done, and I do not agree with anything he has done. I loved him a lot yes, but what he had done wasn't acceptable. So therefore I don't want anything to do with him, meaning I will not continue this book. I apologize and I hope that you guys understand where I am coming from, have a good day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
307K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
530K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
564K 34.6K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...