supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[29]

4.3K 220 129
By universaja

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y n i n e

"Hyung! Let's play truth or dare!" Donghyuck yelled in particularly no one.

Currently, the three Lee; specifically you, Mark and Donghyuck was sitting at the living room with a dice.

"I'm busy." Taeyong, Taeil and Johnny replied.

"I am sleepy." Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Yuta replied.

"Hungry!" Sicheng and Doyoung responded.

Mark shrugged. "You guys are literally on your phones or gadgets."

"It's okay, Mark," Donghyuck scowled. "That's what aging people does."

A chorus of 'What did you say?!' erupted in the mansion. You stifled your laughter as they rushed in the living room, sitting around.

The deal with Yuta actually worked. You reminded yourself that it's not a big deal for you as well. There are days where you fail but soon you get used to them being a little close to you.

Donghyuck smirked to see his older brothers that scurried in the living room except for Yuta who rolled his eyes. "That's a bait, guys."

"You're still coming anyway?" You chuckled to see him taking steps.

"Yup, not because of Donghyuck but because you and Sicheng is there." Yuta flashed his wide smile while you turned flustered.

Taeyong grabbed a pillow and threw it right at the Manipulator's face. "You flirt."

"What are we up to?" Jungwoo curiously asked snatching the dice into Donghyuck's palm.

"Truth or dare!" Mark cheered.

"That seems boring." Taeil scoffed.

"Let's all roll some dice twice then add up the amount. The one who gets the lowest total number will choose whether it's a truth or dare..?" You suggested. You awkwardly looked at them when they only looked at you. "Uhh.. is that.. boring?"

"No!"
"Of course not!"
"Definitely!"
"That is a great idea!"
"Really!"

You shut your eyes. "Are you guys being sarcastic right now?"

"Nope!"
"Why would we?"
"Of course no way!"
"That's a big no!"
"aNiYo~"

You stood up. "Alright. I'm done. You guys play this by yourselves."

"Hey hey hey!" Johnny laughed while pulling you back down. "It was just a joke!"

"Johnny, will you please not make a lame excuse?" You shrugged his grip and was about to stand up only to be pulled back by Mark who's dying in laughter. "I am not laughing."

"Shall we tickle you?" Sicheng suggested wearing an innocent expression.

"If you want to get kicked in your nose then sure." You scoffed. "Let's play now, shall we?"

"Who goes first?" asked Taeil.

"Humans go first." Taeyong chuckled.

"Fine. Rolling a dice is a piece of cake." You cleared your throat, shooting a grinning Jaehyun a glare. "Unless someone here try to control."

"I will not." Jaehyun quickly defended, wiping his suspicious grin.

You turned to look at Johnny. "Can you block everyone's ability?"

"Johnnyyyyy~?" Taeyong widened his eyes for him not to do.

Johnny scratched his ear, giving you an apologetic smile. "I don't think I can do it, Y/N."

The sighs of relief came out from their mouth and you could only sulk in the corner. It is unfair, especially when Jaehyun seems like he is doing some sort of mental telepathy to everyone.

They are surely plotting something against you. From the way they stifled their grins to their suspicious glances.

You took a deep breath, hoping would dissipate in the air after doing this.

"Johnny-ah~" Everyone stopped on their tracks when your voice changed into a smaller one. "Please~"

"Oh.. my.." Donghyuck blinked. "T-This human here?"

"Please~ Block their abilities~" You leaned closer, putting a pout.

"Johnny, if I were you," Taeil started.

You quickly scoot away from Johnny when you noticed his smile slowly growing wide. "I know Taeil, if you are Johnny, you'll split me in half because of ho-"

"Nooooo!" Johnny turned to look at you and kneaded your cheeks. "That was cute!"

Your quickly pulled away from him and buried your face in your palm as everyone started mocking your aegyo.

"I will regret this my whole life.." You whispered.

"Okay! I will block their abilities!" Johnny ruffled your hair.

"Wow, the amount of disrespect hyung." Donghyuck blurted while wearing the face of betrayal.

"Can anyone make me dissipate right now, if that is possible?" You frowned, but only earned some cooing from the boys.

"Taeyong hyung!" Jaehyun called loudly as the end of the bottle pointed to the mentioned guy. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Taeyong sighed.

"Why did you borrowed my shirt back then and it seems like you still have no plan of giving it  back?"

"Oooohhh~" Everyone teased.

Taeyong pouted. "I gave it back to you!"

"Yeah, but the sleeves are already burned." Jaehyun rolled his eyes as you laughed loudly.

"My bad, I was angry that time because one of the stockholders ditched me." Taeyong scoffed cockily. "Can you believe he ditched a handsome fireboy like me?"

You grinned, tapping into his shoulders. "Why did you have Jaehyun's shirt in the first place though?"

Everyone turned dead silent as they gave you a flustered look.

You awkwardly bit your bottom lip. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No!" Taeil laughed. "That time, Taeyong had burned his suits in frustration so he decided to borrow some clothes from Jaehyun."

"Ahh~" You nodded in anticipation. "Who will roll the bottle?"

"It's Jungwoo!" Jungwoo himself yelled his own name. "Let's see.. Y/N!"

"I'll go with the truth." You smiled.

"Okay! Great idea!" Jungwoo cleared his throat. "Who among us do you like the most?"

Each one of the boys started coughing aggresively you can tell it's all fake. You gave them a weirded out look and got more worse when they started speaking.

"I cook you, erm, breakfast." Taeyong said between his coughs.

"I read you, EHEM, stories." Yuta stated in louder voice.

"I am the softest here for you." Jungwoo batted his eyelashes cutely.

Mark then cleared his throat loudly. "I sacrificed eating watermelon so I can tell you about the kiss."

You shot your head at him for mentioning it once again but he naturally shrugged you away.

"I sing you to sleep." Taeil raised his brow at you.

"I block their abilities for you." Johnny cracked his knuckles.

You slightly scoot away from him. He looks like he is rather threatening me.

Sicheng pouted slightly. "I am the sweetest one here."

"I let you sleep in my bed back then!" Donghyuck nervously said since you both know it was against his will that night; and he himself can't remember anything he has done so far aside from teasing you whole day.

"I brought you in my room when you fell asleep uncomfortably at the garden." Doyoung tilted his head, a wave of embarassment washing on him when he remembered the words he said while you were asleep.

"Well," Jaehyun raised his brow while grinning ear to ear. "I gave you the best date, anyway."

"Date? You guys dated?" Taeyong tilted his head.

"H-He meant dinner!" You smiled but gave a side deathly glare to Jaehyun who's clearly enjoying your reactions. "I think the person I like the most is.."

"Is..?" Jungwoo trailed off.

You playfully grinned. "Donghyuck."

"YAYYY!" The mentioned guy cheered, aggressively pushing Mark who's beside him.

"What is this sorcery?" Doyoung dramatically gasped. "This guy literally has no chill bullying you?"

"Well, I can't choose between who I like the most so I chose who's the least I like instead." You cackled.

Donghyuck's mini celebration alone ended and it was his brothers' turn to have fun.

He scowled at you and threw you a pillow which you gladly accept as you rested your elbow above it. "Meanie."

"That's a joke." You chuckled.

"Wait wait wait!" Mark silenced everyone. "If Donghyuck is the least one.. who follows him?"

"Oh yeah, who follows next?" Taeyong turned sincere and so did the others, everyone following him as they kept their eyes dead on you.

Seriously, this boys. You grinned and shook your head. "I like you all equally."

"Psh." They silently hissed, disappointed that you can't give an answer.

"Who's turn is it now?" You immediately asked to divert the topic since you no longer know how you could argue against the ten problematic supernaturals.

The game started with you luckily not being involved not until it pointed to Mark and was asked to give everyone a kiss mark in the forehead.

The boys was cringing yet having a good time. It was actually heart fluttering when Mark left a kiss mark in your cheeks instead. You froze on your spot while Mark was utterly awkward. He quickly rolled beside Donghyuck with his cheeks flushed red.

"Hey! Is that flirting because it seems like it- I mean why wouldn't I notice? Well, because I saw you kiss us in our forehead but you kissed her o-" Yuta covered Taeyong's mouth calmly.

"Let the boy flirt." Yuta smirked.

Well, first of all, Mark knows about the skinship to humans and how big deal it especially for someone like you yet he just did that like he doesn't know what he did, leaving you completely melting on your spot.

"U-Uhh, I have to use bathroom." You excused, hoping you could cool down in the place.

Gladly, the boys were busy teasing Mark and calming Taeyong who is blabbering about the fact that it was some kind of flirt in his eyes that they didn't notice you left, leaving you sighing in relief since you don't have to explain yourself.

"Okay let's start aga- Where's the human?" Taeil widened his eyes to see the spot between Johnny and Donghyuck empty.

"She said she just have to use bathroom." Sicheng calmly explained.

A few minutes passed and there are scribble written on everyone's flawless face as a punishment since they refused to answer the truth or do the dare.

"I wanted to see Y/N with bunny drawing on her face too!" Taeil cutely said while making a devilish horn above Donghyuck's eyebrow. "It fits on you."

"Whatever you say." Donghyuck spat back.

"Speaking of the human.." Johnny turned around. "Where is she?"

"It's been minutes since she left?" Taeyong asked, glancing at his phone to look at the time.

"She is probably still using the bathroom." Jungwoo innocently said.

"I am bothered. My guts is telling me otherwise." Taeil bit his lip. "Shall I check on her?"

Mark scratched his head. "Maybe it is because of me.."

"You? Why would you be the reason?" Donghyuck flickered his eyelids, having no idea about the skinship made earlier.

"I-I should c-check her." Mark had apologetic expression in his face, guilty that he did that.

"Hey, chill Mark. You look tensed." Johnny laughed.

"Aren't you guys weirded out?" Taeil nudged Taeyong since he was expecting him to feel the same way. "She's been gone for a few minutes now.. and there's no sign of her."

"Johnny," Taeyong's eyes narrowed after getting what Taeil was trying to point out. "Unblock our powers."

"Sure thing." In a blink, everyone relieved a sigh when they got their powers back.

Jungwoo was the first one to react. His eyes flickered into a black one. "There's no Self-replicator between us, right?"

Sicheng grinned. "We've been together for years, no one has that."

"Then someone else is here." Jungwoo's voice transitioned from deep to his normal voice.

"I told you!" Taeil yelled.

Everyone hasn't even reacted yet when a group of people started appearing one by one around them but to be honest, they aren't actually a group of different people but the a group of men with same faces.

Taeyong and Johnny was the first to act, ruthlessly attacking the closest reflection infront of them, only for it to calmly disappear.

The members behind quickly made some action and started doing the same but it the events repetitively happened. The figure would disappear slightly without even getting hurt - simply, it means that it wasn't the original one.

"Tsk tsk tsk," A voice clicked his tounge mockingly. "Impulsive behaviour.. The royals still has it?"

"Shut the fuck up, Lucas." Cursed Donghyuck, shooting him a daggers of lighting but the man completely disappeared once it touched his transparent bodies.

Sicheng snapped out of his seriousness of killing a reflection of their target. He slowly realize what dumb bait they are currently biting.

He panted while looking at his members around. Once they get to attack the duplicated body, it fades. Everyone was consecutively attacking in attempt to find the original body of the mentioned boy, Lucas. And it wasn't even destroying the figure atleast once, the only thing that was getting destroyed was their own house.

Sicheng snapped his fingers, running first to Yuta. "Wait! Everyone! This is a bait! The original one is not here!"

Everybody calmed down a bit as they back away, Jaehyun was the last one who was busy throwing things towards a particular figure.

"Lucas left versions of himself, and made them be able to speak," Sicheng panted heavily, his chest heaving up and down. "But we are not destroying him one bit, we are destroying the house."

"Oh shit!" Doyoung held his head in stress. "What have we done?"

"Well, just got the living room mansion destroyed now. And the reason is fucking us this time." Yuta sarcastically said.

"Just a minute.." Taeyong started counting everyone's head with his pointer finger lit up with a fire. "We are supposed to be eleven now, right?"

"Who's missing?" Donghyuck recounted.

There was an utter silence until Doyoung shot his eyes open. "It's the human!"

With those words, Taeil dissipated as Doyoung and Sicheng started running in different directions, Donghyuck doing the same but checking upstairs since the two already took the two side routes.

"Johnny," Jungwoo snapped his head at the super strength. He marched heavily that everyone who was in there can actually feel the rage.

It was the empath feeling a dominant expression, what more can they do?

Jungwoo jumped at Johnny and held him in the collar with his eyes flickering from normal to pitch black. The other immediately crowding as Jungwoo gripped tighter on the older one.

"Jungwoo!" Yuta growled louder, his head aching since he tried getting inside the enraged Empath to manipulate it only to regret it because of the walls on it.

"Johnny, calm down." Taeyong whispered at the super strength who's balling his fist. "If you hurt him-"

"I know, Taeyong." Johnny managed to utter despite his throat being squeezed. "Just get this man away from m-me."

If Johnny attacked back Jungwoo as an instinctive self defense,

it is the end.

Johnny is a super strength and..

Jungwoo is not with himself and being mentioned like before, he is dangerous in times like this.

"Jungwoo hyung." Mark tried gripping on mentioned guy only to be swatted away strongly.

Sicheng immediately crawled behind and rested his palm into Jungwoo, hoping it would heal his clouded mind only to be pulled away by Taeyong before Jungwoo could hurt the healer as well.

"If you didn't blocked our abilities," Jungwoo whispered, his voice unnaturally dark that can send goosebumps to anyone who can hear it. "I would be able to feel that someone's presence is in this place."

"G-Guys, say it." Johnny weakly commanded. "S-say it."

Mark stood up hurriedly, frowning. "We can't hurt him-"

"Say. It." Johnny dictated.

He was referring to the truth. Although it can snap Jungwoo back to himself, it will affect him emotionally, and once his normal self get back, he will surely loathe himself with these words ringing in his head over and over again; that is what his other brothers were thinking. That's why they couldn't do what Johnny was telling for them to do.

Except for Taeyong.

He already decided, thinking that if they wouldn't be able to stop Jungwoo now, this man would be capable of doing more dangerous acts and will regret it in the future.

Taeyong approached Jungwoo despite his fear of being beside him. "Jungwoo, your doing this because you can't blame yourself."

Johnny mentally sighed in relief. He can't do it because his currently breathing for life and fighting his urge to punch Jungwoo in the stomach.

While Johnny is in relief, everyone else is rather worried for the aftereffects of this decision.

Jungwoo angrily snarled at Taeyong. "You-"

"You are blaming Johnny because you failed to be an Empath and protect the human," Taeyong put up a tough facade despite his heart thumpering looking at Jungwoo's dark orbs. "Am I right?"

"Jungwoo, you shouldn't be getting mad right now." Sicheng called instead. "You should be saving the human right now instead of hurting another person."

Jungwoo noticeably stayed still. His eyes flickered from black to normal a few times until he immediately let go at Johnny with his face horrified. He quickly took a step back watching Johnny, his almost victim-- or maybe enemy, coughed in the ground aggresively.

His eyes teared up while memories from few minutes ago reminded. "I am.. so.. sorry.. hyung."

"It's all good, Jungwoo, I understand." Johnny sincerely said.

Sicheng comfortingly tapped the Empath who's scared by his own existence. The Healer wished he could heal his heart, but it was a disappointment he couldn't.

"You should've just say that the way Sicheng hyung did, Taeyong hyung." Mark hissed.

Taeyong then sarcastically scoffed. "I tried my best to choose what is better, yet it still not enough."

"Of course." Mark scoffed in response, while Taeyong gave him a somehow hurted look.

Yuta shut his eyes in irritation and immediately manipulated his two brothers to shut up. "You guys are not making the situation bett-"

"I am sorry.. everyone." Jungwoo weakly mumbled, his sadness making everyone feel the same. "We are fighting again, because of me."

Yuta unconsciously let go of controlling Mark and Taeyong's action because of how sorry he felt for Jungwoo. Mark took this opportunity to tackle Taeyong in the ground.

"You see? You still hurted him." Mark snarled angrily.

Taeyong smirked at first and rolled his opposite supernatural for him to be the top. Everyone immediately crawling at the two to try to separate them aside from Jungwoo who is still watching in horror. "You know nothing about what I'm trying to do, Mark."

"Stop the fucking fight!" Jaehyun yelled through the corridors panting, but no one listened. "I said stop!"

"What in the.." Taeil's jaw dropped when he teleported at the living room only to see this scene. "I thought we already grew up this scumbags!" He dived in the circle and tried to separate the two as well.

"Stop everyone! Or we will not gonna be able to save Y/N!" Donghyuck's nervous voice made everyone stop.

Taeyong abruptly shrugged everyone around him and looked around to see the youngest. "What did you just say?"

"That's right. Human is missing," Doyoung glared. "And you should know better than fighting in the middle of losing Y/N."

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

y'all is this even good :"))))) i hope it is.

i hope you are all okay! please don't skip meals and drink water uwu

and alsooo, cheer up.

and also cheer anyond up.

and also, hOw nOt tO bE aN AwKwaRD pErSon? Jk, goodnight (maybe not)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 22.7K 51
"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the 10 CEOs of the company noticed all the ...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...