Crossed Paths

By Hisoka_xx

Y/n has been an amazing nen user ever since she was 10. When she was 15 she took the hunter exam and passed i... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Option A
Option B
1k

Thank you

1K 34 21
By Hisoka_xx

I'm not sure if anyone will read this story, but if you made it this far I just want to say thank you. This story was written for a very close friend of mine. We both share the love of anime and Hisoka. She made an appearance in the story as one of y/n's friends, Addy. She also helped with a lot of the ideas and writing of this book. So you can thank her for this story.

If anyone did actually read this book I hoped you enjoyed it. I'd love to hear feed back about it. Thank you again.

-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 6 26
❝𝒯𝓊 ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝓂ℴ𝓃 𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇𝒾 𝓁𝒶𝒹𝓎❞ ___________ ___________ ___________ (English is not my first language so please feel free to spot any...
17.6K 430 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...
8.4K 182 32
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
96 7 6
You're a 24 years old magician who lives in York New. You've been tired of working 9-5 as a class act magician, you wanted something more. You wanted...