KHR : The Rainbow Seal

chinfernluvzzz द्वारा

Some said that it was just a legend. Some said that that blood has died. Yet, they are still some that seek t... अधिक

Chapter 1: Rainbow seal's direction
chapter 2: Suspicion
chapter 3: peaceful? not yet
chapter 4: More killed
chapter 5: Deal made
chapter 6 : First day of school
chapter 7 : PE lesson
chapter 8 : Shitoro... gone...
chapter 9: farewell in Yukiko' way
Chapter 10: Mission impossible
chapter 11: That old man
chapter 12: Here Dino comes!
chapter 13: Small discovery of things
chapter 14: Mafia background
chapter 15: One by one. Down
chapter 16: Guardians gathering. Fight intended.
Chapter 17: Visitation
chapter 18: Back to square one
chapter 19: Fireworks
chapter 20: Knowing identity
chapter 21: Development of Coco
chapter 22: Testing out
chapter 23: Reconnection
chapter 24: Family gained
chapter 25 : Bye, Hibari san
chapter 26: Goodbye Japan
chapter 27: museum
Chapter 28: Jake Gordon
chapter 29: Confusion
chapter 30: Seeing things again
Chapter 31: Back strong
chapter 33: sun and thunder
chapter 34: Snatch away
Chapter 35: the misty rain( part 1)
chapter 36: the misty rain (part 2)
chapter 37: machine's energy
chapter 38: Sky battle
Chapter 39: Changed
chapter 40: Outbreak
chapter 41: Interlinked
chapter 42: All gathered to save
Chapter 43: Black and colourful
Chapter 44: The beginning
Chapter 45: Back to back
Chapter 46: Instantly vanished
Chapter 47: Lodging
Chapter 48: House rule
Chapter 49: Arrival of first sign
Chapter 50: The Flame
Chapter 51: Funfair error
Chapter 52: Preparation
Chapter 53: what a performance
Chapter 54: Hibari's realisation
Chapter 55: Last trial
Chapter 56: 7th of July(part 1)
Chapter 57: 7th of July (part 2)
Chapter 58: Mihasa's diary
Chapter 59: Tell Hibari
Chapter 60: Claim back
Author's note

chapter 32: training, training

896 33 2
chinfernluvzzz द्वारा

Hey guys!! Thanks for your continuous support for KHR: rainbow seal!! Just to let you guys that made through here to enjoy the little interview I have with our Judaime, Tsuna san!!

Me: Ohayo Tsunayoshi Sawada!! I am the author of this special version of KHR: Rainbow seal chinny chan!!!I have just 3 questions to ask? Do you mind??

Tsuna: Oh..ohayo chinny chan. Erm..I dont mind..I guess.

Me: First question; How do you and your mom get along?

Tsuna: Erm..actually okka san is really a sweet mother. Even sometimes I think that she is naggy and maybe a little unreasonable, I still love her.

Me: Oww!! That's so sweet of you!! Okay question no 2; What is your final results before coming to Namimori Jr high?

Tsuna: Erm...this is embarrassing..must I answer this?

* Me giving him a glare

Tsuna: Haha.. * swallow* just make sure that my friends dont read this. I think in term of SG PSLE scoring I got 204.

Me: At least you manage to go into express steam in SG. The final question: who is your best friend? Yamamoto or Gokudera?

Tsuna: this..this is hard..because they are both my friends. Gokudera can be hot tempered and very into helping me out as a right hand man should do but he is a loyal friend that I know no matter what he will be there for me. As for Yamamoto, he is very popular and very good in sports especially baseball. Even most of the times, when we are involved in mafia issue and he still thinks of it as a game, he is a good friend to have. The one that you know that he will saved your day no matter what. So they are both equally important to me..

Me: well said!! That's why you top the " most favorite person in KHR" oh well I need to continue to write!! Later, I am afraid that the readers will throw banana skin at me!!

Tsuna: No!! Not banana skin!

~ Back to story~

Tsuna POV

The moment I awoke, I thought something on my neck. What is this??!? Who put this? I try my best to remove the dangerous Vongola ring that was hanging on my neck. Could this be Reborn's work?

" Not me Tsuna. Someone who have hang this ring on you when you are asleep." Reborn says as he sits opposite me.

" Take it off!! I dont want this!!" I shouted. I dont want to be Vongola tenth boss! Why cant I just return them the rings and continue to live peacefully?

" I think it is too late now. The rest of your family should receive it already." Reborn says casually. How could he be casually when this is something so dangerous.
Wait, he just mention my family..could it means...?!? I quickly grabbed my school uniform and ran out of the house after changing.

I keep on running until I saw Gokudera first. " Judaime!! See what I got!! " and he showed the dangerous ring. But somehow I noticed that the design on his ring is different.

" Yo! Tsuna!" Yamamoto greets as he comes along. Why does Yamamoto has the ring as well?!? His design was different from mine and Gokudera too.

" How did you get this ring?" I asked. After hearing his reason, I have confirmed that it must be Reborn. Because Yamamoto woke up and found this ring was sent via a letter to him. Just like how he put on my neck.

" GOOD MORNING SAWADA!! IT IS A GOOD DAY TO THE EXTREME!" actually, without turning my head to see who is it, I know already. There is only one person I know would speak like that. It is Ryohei senpai..but why is he here? I am shocked when I saw the same kind of ring on his neck. Why is he being drag into this as well?!!

" I see. So every different kind of design represents different element of the rainbow. Yet due to they belong in one group, they have some similarity. Vongola has really thought it through when it first began using this element rings." I turn around and see Yukiko chan analyzing as she approachs.

" Ohayo mina!" she smiled at us. I didn't manage to see her for so long!! I have so many to tell her..she is like a sister to me. The one that doesn't mind to a part of my life and joins this crazy mafia story. She looked different..like she has grown stronger and the thing on her neck is more colourful. Does it have something got to do with these rings?

Reborn POV

" I see. So every different kind of design represents different element of the rainbow. Yet due to they belong in one group, they have some similarity. Vongola has really thought it through when it first began using this element rings." so that means she knows the meaning and what does the design on the Vongola rings mean? Or she is just making wild guesses.

Maybe because she is heir of the rainbow power so she is more sensitive about any rainbow elements? It is glowing. My pacifier. Is it because of her or simply just that Colonnello is coming?

" Hey Reborn! You owe me a favour!" he shouted even before he reached the room. She could feel him too. Because that very moment, she grabbed her seal on her neck. He came in and the very first thing he did was to stare at Yukiko chan.

" Is she the one you found and the heir of the rainbow elements, hey!" he asked. I nodded and she smiled. " Blue pacifier. Rain guardian. What's your name?" she asked. I did a brief introduction to the both of them.

After that, I told him to carry on with his purpose of coming but I am shocked by his action next. He is supposed to coach Ryohei but instead, he checked on Yukiko with his rifle first. He used it to tap at her body and said, " Good condition. A very excellent one I should say. Who is your tutor?" he asked her. She simply reply that she doesn't have one. This just shows how talented she is. Able to train into a good body condition without the help of others.

Colonnello nods, " I am amazed, hey! Now which is the one?" I pointed to him where Ryohei is. He do what he did to Yukiko to Ryohei but there is a huge difference between their results. He has been shaking his head when he was checking on Ryohei.

When he is done all he says is, " Is he this bad, hey!" I nod. To Tsuna and the rest, he might be strong because he can do boxing. But with his current body condition, he will die out of no time. Colonnello asks him to follow him and fly off again. Before he left he says to Yukiko, " Lets spear sometimes to see how strong you are! The heir of Bachina Tomaru, hey!" and he went with Ryohei.

Yukiko POV

I just saw another rainbow element baby. First is Reborn san, and then now is his friend, Colonnello san, that is the rain guardian. He seem to be strong by the way he moves and also partly thanks to Reborn san's introduction. I am shocked for a moment when he took out his rifle and using it to tap my body. On the parts with mussles.

I almost laugh when he says, " Good condition. A very excellent one I should say. Who is your tutor?" I dont think I ever have a real one. Mother Sami and that old man considered? Maybe I should just hide these facts about me. Knowing too much would not solves any problem at all. To reply him, I simply just shake my head. He seem to be impressed by me.

Ha, wait till he knows the truth. He does the same thing that he did to me to Ryohei senpai. He says that he is weak and I agree. Ryohei senpai uses too much strength and seeing how Colonnello san checks, I believe that Ryohei senpai will be in good hands. Soon, Ryohei senpai left with Colonnello san to train.

" Tsuna, we need to train as well." Reborn san turns to Tsuna san and said. That's left Gokudera and Yamamoto san. " I think it is time I should go and see the so called demon king of Namimori. Yuki chan, are you goona deliver lunch for me and Romario later?" Dino nii jokes. I laughed and replied him,

" Is that an order Dino nii?" we continue to joke for a little while while the rest laugh at our jokes. He left together with Reborn san but Tsuna san seem to be hesitating.

" Tsuna san, they will find someone suitable for them themselves. Worry not!" I tapped his shoulder and whispered to him. He looked at me for confirmation and I nodded. He looked at Reborn san and he nodded. He is nodding to himself as he left with Dino nii and Reborn san.

Now I am all alone with Yamamoto and Gokudera san. " You two! Follow me!" I shouted as I am running off. They are chasing me all the way to Namimori's park.

" Yamamoto san!!! Stand here! What do you see over here?" he follows what I say and he sees his family shop. " Isnt that my pop's sushi store? Why here Yukiko?" he asks me. I smiled. Yes, his father is the best sensei he can have. Because what he is goona learn later is goona be gone if nobody inherited the skill.

" Your pop got something great and I think he might teach you if you ask!" he seem to be a little confused but still decides to follow. " Okay! See you guys later!" he walks away.

Turning to Gokudera san, " What about me? You make me run for nothing?!" he yells at me. I laugh at him because his expression is too funny. " Say, Gokudera san, I think you already know in your heart who is the one that should be teaching you...right?" I look at him. He nods his head and avoids my eye contract. " Actually, I kinda know that you and Dr Shamal share somewhat a close relationship but just that you two are too thick skin to admit.." I continue.

He looks stun but recovered quickly and says, " Yukiko, why aren't you belong to the family? Since you are strong and close to everyone?" why aren't I in the family?

Because of what I know. What I heard from Jake Gordon and Ash Niche. What I found out about Bachina Tomaru. I couldn't help but to suspect that Vongola is the one that cause the death of Mother Sami, Shitoro and maybe even Mihasa. Those villagers. All the children in the orphanage that I grew up. Everything is related and cause by Vongola. But I didnt tell Gokudera san about it because I cant confirm it yet.

" I dont like being a mafioso. Sounds so mean maybe that's why I would rather be the one that help you guys out than to be part of the mean group." I lie with my radiant smile. He seem to buy it because he yells at me saying that mafia isnt mean. A part of Vongola, I dont want to be.

Dino POV

Hibari Kyoya. I heard many about you from Reborn. Why am I the one to train you? Simply by what Yuki chan said that time.

" Dino nii, since Reborn san has ask of you, just agree! What are you afraid of? He is just a junior high student! Dont tell me the boss of Cavallone is afraid of a junior high student?"

She joked in front of my men and ever since she become my sister, all my men listen to her too much and they often ganged up to bully me. Now as I recalled what happened a few days ago, I felt silly to listen to them. But since I am here already, lets see how it goes. Yuki chan told me the place Hibari Kyoya will always be at is the Namimori junior high school's rooftop and she is right.

" You must be the demon king Hibari Kyoya. I am Dino, Reborn's student. I am here to..." before I could finish, he interrupts me.

" That baby's student, then you must be strong. Show me." he says coldly. I am glad that I already being warmed by Yuki chan about him before I even come to Japan.

" This place is nice. But before I begin, you need to know something.." I says. " Stay if you like." and he takes out his tofas ready to attack me. She is right about him. He doesn't even bother to listen to me at all. All he wants is to fight me. " Now, now, how am I goona tame him?" I whisper and we begin to train.

Yukiko POV

While the rest of them are training, I do on my own as well. I can already alight all the flames of the rainbow. Storm at my feet, rain at my ear, sun at my back, mist at my shoulders, thunder at my hands, clouds at my hair and the sky at my eyes. All the flames of rainbow I mastered. This causes the marking on Mebowa to complete and so as the tattoo on my neck. But together to emit all these flames together, the flames that used to be stable become unstable.

Maybe it is the fact that energy release is too much that I havent learn to control. Many times, I lost myself and enter into a another world. But recently I thought I keep hearing a voice calling me in another world. And this voice sounds familiar. Like I know that person.

"Yukiko sama..Yukiko sama.."

No matter how many times I call out " Who are you" there is no answer. Just keep calling my name. But today feels different. The atmosphere in another world is changing. And the next moment, I am all confused. Because I saw a rainbow by the ocean. And strange enough, the voice comes from that direction. The direction where the rainbow is. As I am approaching towards the ocean, I saw a figure on a boat. Very near to the rainbow. I cant see that the person is a male or female because its back is facing me.

" Who are you?!" I yelled.

" Yukiko sama, you are finally waking up. This is only a warm up. See you again, Yukiko sama.."

and the next time I know, I am back to where I am. Who is that? And why it calls me Yukiko sama? Isnt sama something like master? Like how Ken, Chikusa and Chrome call Mukuro san as Mukuro sama. Why is it calling me that? I slowly open my eyes and realize that I am actually laying on the ground. Taking a deep breath, I sit up. I am getting even more confused by everything now. The things that I thought I know and the new information I recently received...which is the truth?

Grabbing Mebowa and I left the place to find Coco before meeting Dino nii.

~ 30 minutes later~

Coco and I reach Namimori junior high already. I still remember this is the place where I bid goodbye so many times but at the end, I am still here. I can hear noises at the rooftop. My heart is pounding hard..what am I suppose to say when I reach? When I meet Hibari san?

I am shaking despite the fact I am trying to calm myself down. I reach the rooftop. This is it. Closing my eyes and count to 3 to calm myself before opening the door. "1,2,3.." I open and see that Dino nii and Hibari san is already fighting and covered with injuries.

I slowly walk to the side where I saw Romario is talking to a man..one that looks kinda familiar to me.

" Yukiko!!" he shouts as he see me. I run towards them and give him a hug when I reach.

" Kusabe senpai!! How are you?" I hug and shouts. I havent see him for so long!!

" You look different! Even more pretty and open!" he says after we let go of each other.

" Well, Yuki chan has started to grow some Italian bloodline now hahah!" Romario laughs. I pass them the food that I brought along with me for them.

As I chat with Romario and Kusabe senpai, I notice that Dino nii and Hibari san slow down. They are talking but I cant hear what they say.

Then they stop and they slowly walk over.

" Kyoya, this is my sister, Yuki chan and I think you have kinda seen her before. " Dino nii smiles.

I smile and nod at Hibari san whose expression is cold and pass Dino nii his lunch. He pat on my head and thanked me. I follow Hibari san and wanted to pass him his lunch.

" Ohayo, Hibari san..how are you?" I asked quietly. I dont know why I feel so fearful. He stops and he turns to grab his food from my hand and walks away.

I stand here silently..maybe I shouldn't be near to him at all. As I turn and able to wait away, I heard him say " Stop. Come." I walk to where he is and watch him.

" Stand behind me." I dont know why but I do what he says. I stand behind him and I didn't expect what happen next. He lean against my legs and command me to be still as he is eating his lunch. On the other hand, I am wondering what did I do this time to deserve this punishment. But this silence is comfortable and honestly speaking, I enjoy it somehow.I just stand there, letting him to lean on until he finishes his lunch.

" So he is your brother, the blond one?" he asks when he finish. I react a little late because I am shocked that he will break the silence.

" Erm..yes. Dino nii is my brother." he remains silent for a while before saying, " At least he is good. Or else I will bite him to death." he stand up and walks away. I stand there dumbfounded, cant really understand what he is trying to say but at least I know that he likes Dino nii and both of us are fine as friends..I guess..

Hibari POV

Reading her letter again and again at our usual meeting spot, Namimori junior high school's rooftop. Then suddenly, I feel that there are people behind me. When I turn, I saw a blond and a man in suit.

" You must be the demon king Hibari Kyoya. I am Dino, Reborn's student. I am here to..." Did he just mention that baby's name? If he is that baby's student, he should be strong like him right?

So I say, " That baby's student, then you must be strong. Show me." he smiles and reply, "This place is nice. But before I begin, you need to know something.." he is the second person that said that. First is her, Yukiko Tomaru and he is the second. Interesting isnt he?

" Stay if you like." with that said, I am already to attack him. As time passes, we are still fighting then suddenly I heard Kusabe shouting a name that I long so much to hear. " Yukiko!" and a voice that immediately warms my heart. "Kusabe senpai!!" I cant see her face because my back is facing her.

I dont know why I cant concentrate when I cant see her. I began to realise that I start to slow down. And I am not the only one that realize because the blond also slow down to my pace.

" Pause here. Lets have a little break before we continue." he says and soon begin to walk over to her. I pause and observe them. She is very close to the blond. She has been smiling ever since he go over. I am goona bite him to death later. I promised for making Yukiko smile. She can only smile at me. Only I can be in her centre of attention.

" Kyoya, this is my sister, Yuki chan and I think you have kinda seen her before." he smiles as he approachs with her. So she is his sister..that's explain how close they are. If that's the case, I can tolerate. She smiled at me. I thought my heart almost break but I am still very angry at her. For leaving me behind. For the lousy farewell she done for me and that letter that crack my heart. I am angry at her for making me feel this way.

She passes the blond a packet of food and he pat her head.

Hands off, you blond! Even you are her brother, only I can do that to her.

I thought in my heart. I begin to walk off and I can feel that she is following me. I stop when I reaches the edge of the rooftop and I snatch the packet of food from her hand and sit down. As I begin to eat the food, I realize that she is just standing there quietly. She has this strange look on her face as she turns and leave.

" Stop. Come." I say. Wait!! Why did I say that? But when I saw her face of relief when she approachs I feel a gentle touch of happiness. When she reached, all I want is to lean on her so I command her to stand behind me and I lean on her legs. This feels comfortable..the touch that I miss..I must be sick.

Who is this Yukiko Tomaru that is able to make me feel like that? As she allows me to lean, I am enjoying the silence we share. We stay like that until I am done with my meal.

" So he is your brother, the blond one?" I ask. I am curious why that she has never mention of having a brother. And isnt she grow up from orphanage? She replied that the blond,whose name is Dino, is her brother. Maybe they are not blood related but her reaction is slow as I observed her stun expression. Why is she stun when I ask her of her brother? But he is strong, not as the baby, strong enough to be her brother.

" At least he is strong or else I will bite him to death." I say when I stand up to continue where I stop with her brother.

Now that you are back I wont let you leave again without my permission. I thought as I approach the blond to continue where we paused.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
74.5K 1.7K 19
●|COMPLETED|● ¤¤¤¤ "Just when I thought all hope was lost, I heard Tomoe's voice calling my name. It was like a ray of light in the darkness of my pa...
303K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
99.3K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...