All The Right Places

chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... Еще

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

THIRTY-SEVEN

2.3K 92 13
chelitabiees

Jungkook was almost in tears but stopped himself from crying when he saw that his hyungs  already came back already from the Pinks' dorm.

"You okay there, Kook?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at his hyungs intently. The six of them embodied such positive vibes.

Does that mean the talk went well then? He thought to himself. 

"Lisa was looking for you." Jimin informed their maknae. Although they don't really know what made Jungkook act so problematic, they already have a hint. 

"Yeah? She was?" Jungkook answered, his tone coated with bitterness. 

"Uhh..yes? Because she probably likes to talk to you?" Suga said while rolling his eyes. This man is really full of sass and has been wanting to fight Jungkook since like 3 hours ago.

"Well, okay. I promise to talk to her..maybe later." Jungkook responded that earned a loud groan from Taehyung.

"You wanted this so bad, and now here you are. You can talk to her now, Kook." Tae said. He saw how much Jungkook wanted to talk to the Pinks. It was his idea, and now, here he is -- acting like a total jerk.

"I am not feeling well, hyung. Believe me, I want to talk to Lisa, I've always wanted to talk to her..It's just, today's not the day. Please understand that." Jungkook received a collective sigh from his hyungs. The six of them decided to just let Jungkook be. What's important is that they have already patched everything with blackpink and is off to another inside mission about their CEO's plans. 

"Limario! Yaaaaa!" Lisa woke up from her not so peaceful sleep.

She groaned out of her bed and looked at the time.

"God, I haven't even slept for an hour!" Lisa woke up and went straight to her bedroom door.

"Unnie? What?" She groaned and looked at her Jennie unnie, who is already in her working out clothes.

"I was busy working out when Hoony sunbae kept ringing the damn doorbell. He's in the living room, waiting for your lovely ass!" Lisa mentally recalled what happened yesterday. Her eyes grew bigger and bigger and panic rose within her.

"Oh crap! Oh crap unnie!" She immediately closed the door and went back to her room, changing into her somewhat formal clothes. 

"Shit! I have to shower but..urghhh..crap!" Lisa muttered a lot of not so scandalous curses. 

She lacks a huge amount of sleep thinking of Jeon Jungkook and she completely forgot her agreement with Hoony.

"I have to make sure I should add this in my STUPID AND UNLUCKY LIFE list!" She scrambled her way into the living room and saw Chaeyoung talking with Hoony. 

Her Jisoo unnie is preparing for breakfast while Jennie is just sitting on the counter, her mood completely ruined. 

"Uhh..oppa!" Lisa called Hoony's attention. The latter showed his smile so Lisa smiled back.

"You didn't tell me you have a date with Hoony sunbae." Chae whispered at Lisa. The latter just returned a shrug. She, herself, even forgot! She was pre-occupied that she agreed with Hoony's invitation. 

Hoony texted her later that night, asking for just one chance. A ONE DAY DATE with him, and if Lisa decides to really reject him, he'll accept it wholeheartedly. And since Lisa was out of her mind, she just accepted it. She just wants to end it once and for all, besides it's just going to be a friendly date anyway, well at least for her.

"Uhh..oppa..I haven't even had the chance to take a full shower." Lisa said. She does not even care if she sound gross at her statement. 

Well, at least he'd be grossed out and leave me alone. That was what she thought.

"It's okay. I understand, Lis. You look great even without showering." Hoony laughed and Lisa tried her best to not roll her eyes.

"So where are we going?" Lisa asked. Hoony's been driving for hours already. And if you are wondering why Hoony was able to drive despite YG's rule, it is because, HE BROKE THE DAM RULE. Simple as that. He'd just deal with the consequences if he'd caught. Besides, the car is under his friend's name, and he got his license even before that new rule was approved.

"Arcade! You love that, right?" Although Lisa loved the arcade so much, and she appreciated Hoony's thoughtfulness, she can't be genuinely happy. 

"Uh..yeah..that's great!" Lisa said, trying her best to sound enthusiastic.

"So after, what are we going to do?" Lisa wanted to just end it. Maybe she'd just play for 30 minutes and proceed to Hoony's next agenda for their date.

"Grab some snacks maybe." Hoony responded. Well, he plans on spending most of their time in the arcade. And then maybe finish during lunch time, and then go watch some movies and finish it off with a dinner in a place where you can see the overlooking view of Seoul. But he decided not to tell Lisa that, it's a surprise. 

As they entered the arcade, Lisa's world just turned upside down. Standing in front of them is no other than the person who kept her awake last night.

"Oh, Jeon Jungkook!" Hoony greeted the fellow idol. Kook just nodded, his eyes never leaving the girl he was with.

"This is Lisa-shii..I mean, you know each other right?" Jungkook bowed 90 degrees at Lisa and offered his right hand. "Jeon Jungkook." He said, as if introducing himself. 

Lisa was debating whether to accept Jungkook's hand or joke about ACTUALLY knowing him. 

"Kook, it's not like we haven't met each other!" Of course, Lisa chose the latter. She wanted so bad to talk to Jungkook. His hyungs said he was not feeling well, but why is he in the arcade already at this hour?

"Your hyungs said you were sick." Lisa said, not minding if Hoony can hear her. She's worried. 

"Oh, so you are actually friends with Bangtan?" Hoony butted in. Lisa nodded but Jungkook did otherwise.

"Our groups just happened to see each other at the backstage and have had little talks." Jungkook answered. Lisa looked at the guy as if he was a problem she is meant to solve. 

What does that supposed to mean? Bangtan and her members have fixed everything already, doesn't he know? Lisa thought to herself.

"But that makes us friends, right?" Lisa said, wanting so bad to get Kook's attention and stop him from being such a douche.

"Having small talks does not really mean we are friends, Lisa-shi." Jungkook fired back. 

"But.." Lisa thinks that Jeon Jungkook is acting do damn weird today. What is his problem?

"Well you see, Lisa here treats everyone as friends." Hoony held Lisa's shoulders and Kook's eyes never left Hoony's hands on Lisa's shoulders.

"I can clearly see that." Jungkook's stares were throwing sharp daggers. 

"Come and play with us, Jeon. Maybe then you'd consider Lisa as a friend after this." Lisa looked at Hoony upon hearing his statement. She felt Hoony tighten his grip as if he is saying that it's okay for Jungkook to join their date.

"Are you sure I am not interrupting something?" Jungkook asked cockily. 

"Well, we have plenty of time to spend the day with just the two of us. Well, is it okay for you Lisa-shi?" Hoony answered back. Lisa just kept mum and chose to just nod. 

She has no idea what is about to happen, but as long as she sees that Kook is okay and as long as she gets to be with him, it is alright for her. Anywhere with him, is perfect.

Besides, she needs to talk to him.

The three of them decided to go and play a shooting game. 

Lisa was positioned in between Jungkook and Hoony. She is literally in the most uncomfortable and awkward position she ever experienced in her entire life. 

"Ready?" Hoony asked Lisa and Jungkook.

"Uh..I guess so." Lisa shyly answered while Jungkook just nodded.

Of course, Jungkook being the competitive person that he is, did his best to beat Hoony. While Lisa, just gave up and watched the two men play against each other.

"Fuck!" Jungkook uttered as he was really really frustrated. No one, not even his hyungs can beat him in this game. But Hoony deadass beat him by a point!

"Woah! I was so close to losing, Jeon! That was a great game, you've seen that Lalis?" Hoony proudly said and went to Lisa's side, bragging how great of a gamer he is. 

"Uh..congrats oppa! But you did well too, Ko--Jeon Jungkook." Lisa smiled shyly to the quiet Jungkook.

"What do you guys want to play next?" Hoony enthusiastically asked.

"Uhh..I'm hungry." Lisa said just to stop whatever this shit is.

"Oh, you haven't eaten yet right?" Jungkook looked at Lisa as soon as he heard what Hoony has said.

"Why didn't you eat yet?" Lisa looked at Jeon Jungkook, appalled by his question.

"Oh..uhmm.." 

"I came too early to pick her up. I'm sorry I completely forgot that you haven't had anything to eat yet." Hoony's face was coated with so much regret. How stupid can he get to forget that the person he was asking on a date haven't had the most important meal of the day yet.

Lisa heard Jungkook let out a frustrated breath and caught him glancing at her.

"I think you guys should go and eat. You better buy her chocolate drink right after." Kook left immediately not waiting to hear any other word from Lisa and Hoony.

But before he could go and ride on his car, Lisa caught his arm.

"Kook, can we talk?" Lisa's eyes were pleading. 

"You are starving, Lisa. Besides, you are on a date." Jungkoo removed Lisa's hand from his and made his way inside his car. Seeing Lisa and Hoony together is enough evidence for him to just stop his feelings.

"I can't force her to like me again..or did she really like me in the first place?" He dismissed his thought and ordered his manager to bring her to BigHit's office. 

***********************************

Hi guys!

Sorry for the late update. I was so busy for the past days.

I'll try to update more!

Thank you so much for still reading, I LOVE YOU ALL!

- love

C

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.9K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
638K 14K 35
Liskook: Lisa and Jungkook's friendship was lost when Lisa had enough of being Jealous because of Jungkook and Tzuyu. Jirosé: Jimin uses Rosé just t...
44.4K 1.4K 21
A story about Taehyung (Bts ) and Jennie ( Blackpink) Jennie who was working at a restaurant near Taehyung's workplace. One day Taehyung make his fi...
172K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...