Fate/Grand Shenanigans: Orlea...

Autorstwa Raging__Wolf

Y/n L/n is back and better than ever. In the aftermath of the Fifth holy grail war, he was injured by an exp... Więcej

Awakening
Orleans
Altered Fate
The Queen that Loved All
The Assassin of the Opera
Searching for Saints
Berserk Alliance
All out Bullshit
The Evil Dragon Falls
Back to Chaldea

Jeanne d'Arc

11.8K 261 183
Autorstwa Raging__Wolf

Jeanne was extremely confused by the man that walked with her. He was clearly a fighter, but his gentle attitude would deceive her to think otherwise.

The two walked into the fortress and all of the guards pointed their weapons at Jeanne.

Guard1: "Dragon Witch!"

Guard2: "We must kill her before she destroys us!"

Y/n: "...come again? I don't think I heard you properly."

All of the guards became incredibly scared as Y/n's left arm started to glow a brilliant golden. Jeanne's eyes widened as she felt the sheer amount of power being exerted by his arm alone.

Edmond then walked over and stood in front of the soldiers.

Edmond: "Calm your raging ovaries, cunt waffles. She's not a threat."

Kama: "You harm her or my master, then your ass is gonna die in the most horrific manner I can think of."

Without warning, suddenly, Y/n's eyes started burning. He fell to his knees as his retinas burned. He then saw something, it was himself.

He was standing in front of Mash's shield with a serious expression. Gudako was crying hysterically behind him.

He said something before holding his hand out. With a flash of golden light, He was kicked out of the vision.

He gasped for breath as he regained himself. There was something echoing in his brain though.

"Ascend to his throne."

(Pseudo Opening again. Deal with it.)

Y/n looked around and saw that his servants were trying to hold him up.

Kama: "Y/n, you still with us?"

Kiara: "Will I have to perform some...magic?~"

Edmond: "...You stay far away from him, Kiara."

Kiara: "And who's gonna make me? You? Haha! I can defeat you any day, Dantès."

Edmond: "Bullshit! The only thing you've got that's higher than me is your fucking Libido!"

Kiara: "That's all I need.~"

Jeanne: "Can you please calm yourselves, he's starting to come around."

Y/n managed to fully regain himself as Kama held him up.

Y/n: "...anyone know what 'ascend to his throne' means?"

Edmond: "Huh? Nope, no clue."

Roman: "No...it can't be..."

Roman did a quick scan of Y/n's vitals and found something extremely interesting. There was something lying dormant within Y/n's soul.

Roman: "his throne? He can't mean the throne of a God, can he?"

Back with Y/n and the others, Gudao explained to Jeanne that they were from the future, there to correct the timeline.

Mash and Gudako were trying to make sure Y/n was okay.

Jeanne: "Okay...I understand your objectives, and I will assist you. But...Y/n, I'd like to know what you meant by, 'I'm used to seeing you in Blue.'"

Y/n: "roughly six hundred years in the future, you're going to be summoned in the fifth holy grail war. That is when you will meet a younger version of myself. In said holy grail war, you wore a blue dress. Also your hair was tied up, much prefer it when you let it out like that though."

Jeanne: "Uh...thank you?"

Edmond: "Essentially you two know each other and I'm pretty sure if that grail war had gone on any longer, you'd lose the title of Holy Virgin."

Chulainn and Y/n both stifled a laugh while Jeanne's face went bright red.

Y/n: "I mean...you're...not exactly wrong there."

Chulainn: "Pretty sure you two were on the very verge of going at it."

Y/n: "Yeah, you and Medusa did talk a lot."

Edmond: "Yeah, you and Medusa went at it A LOT."

Jeanne: "I-...I see. That's...rather embarrassing to hear but, I suppose it's not all bad."

Chulainn: "if you summon her again, You had better get going."

Y/n: "If she still feels the same way when I summon her again, it'll be the first night."

Roman: "It better not be too loud, my room's just down the hall from yours."

Y/n: "...Kama, Kiara. Wanna make it a four way?"

Roman: "FUCK OFF!!"

Everyone started laughing except Jeanne, who was just kind of confused by the whole ordeal. The sound of rattling then caught everyone's attention.

Kama: "...More skellies. Lots more of them."

Y/n: "*sigh* just when we were settling in as well. Cringe. Fuck it! I'll deal with 'em. I'm out of practise anyways."

Y/n casually strolled out and stood atop the fortress walls. Gudako and Gudao ran up after him.

Gudao: "What's your plan?"

Y/n: "Destroy all of them in one go."

Gudako: "How are you gonna do that!? There's at least a hundred!"

Y/n: "lemme say this much. The Evocation is the breath of the planet."

Mash: "Evocation?"

Gudako: "Huh?"

Edmond: "Take cover!"

Kiara: "I gotta see this."

Gudao: "Y-Y/n?"

Roman: "THERE'S NO WAY HE'S GOING TO DO THAT!!!"

Y/n held his hand out as a familiar black and red sword was summoned to his hand.

Y/n: "I will walk with humans therefore..."

Mash: "T-This power..."

Y/n: "Enuma...Elish."

Y/n raised the sword of rupture to the skies before pointing it at the skeletons below. Then, in a flash of red light, the entire area before him was scorched by the power of the Enuma Elish.

Gudako and her brother both stood with wide eyes as they saw the carnage that Y/n left behind.

Y/n: "Heh. That takes care of that."

Nobody said a word until Edmond walked to his masters side.

Edmond: "...no kill like overkill, huh?"

Y/n: "Meh. I didn't wanna deal with Excalibur. Besides, Enuma Elish is more fun."

Edmond: "Eh, no argument there."

The group then moved away from the fortress and camped out in a forest nearby.

Y/n cooked up some fish for everyone, Anastasia complained that it wasn't ice cream. But she also wasn't complaining that the fish was good.

Jeanne took a bite and her eyes widened before an image of herself flashed in her mind. She was standing in some kind of room with strange things in front of her. She also saw someone holding her from behind. Her only clue as to who it was was the H/c hair.

She then shook her head and found herself back in the forest. She had eaten her food.

Y/n then stood up and walked off.

Y/n: "I'm goin' for a walk."

Mash: "Okay. Stay safe."

Y/n: "Meh, if anything, it's anyone that tries to attack that should be telling each other to stay safe while I'm here."

Y/n took a seat in a clearing nearby and removed his shirt. He saw the command seals on his chest and smiled fondly as he remembered the fun times he had during the fifth grail war.

Haruna: "You really miss those times, huh?"

Y/n smiled as his sister spoke through the comms device.

Y/n: "How could I not? I miss everything about it. Artoria, Mordred, Serenity. Everyone. I got Dantès back, yeah. But...I want the whole gang back together."

Haruna: "I know how you feel. I remember being woken up by Leonidas every morning. The guy was a good alarm clock."

Y/n: "Yeah. Considering how loud he is, that doesn't surprise me."

Haruna: "What'll you do if they turn out to be enemies?"

Y/n went silent. He hated the notion that he might have to fight some of the servants he once thought of as friends...or fuckbuddies in Medusa's case.

Haruna: "I know it'll be difficult. But you've gotta do it."

Y/n: "I know...I'm gonna get some sleep for now."

Haruna: "good idea. You'll need your strength."

Y/n nodded and walked back to the group when he heard a twig snap near him.

Y/n: "...Who's finna die?"

???: "I-It's...you."

Y/n turned around and came face to face with a white haired woman.

Y/n: "Whomst?"

???: "You...You've grown, Y/n."

Y/n: "Again, whomst?"

The woman's red eyes were warm and stood out from her pale white skin. That was when it hit him.

Y/n: "N-No...you can't be."

???: "You do remember me. I'm glad."

Y/n: "Aunt Irisviel?"

Irisviel: "Yes. It's good to see you all grown up, Y/n."

Y/n: "You're...You're a servant."

Irisviel: "Yes. I was summoned here as a servant."

Irisviel placed a hand on Y/n's cheek with a smile.

Irisviel: "You look so much like your mother."

Y/n: "I know. Gimme a sec actually. Haruna, you still there?"

No answer came from Chaldea.

Y/n: "*sigh* lemme get the simp. Oi, Roman. You still awake, ya lonely fuck?"

Roman: "Yeah. I'm awake. What's up?"

Y/n: "Where's my sister?"

Da Vinci: "She's gone to get some coffee."

Y/n: "tell her to contact me when she gets back. I've found someone she'll want to talk to."

Roman: "Ooh, who?"

Y/n: "Family business. fuck off, ass cannon."

Y/n could hear Da Vinci laughing in the background as Roman sighed.

Y/n then cut the comms and turned back to Irisviel.

Y/n: "So, wait. If you're a servant...does that mean Illya is as well?"

Irisviel: "Yes. Like me, Illya's a Caster servant."

Y/n: "And Shirou Emiya's an Archer Servant."

Irisviel: "Shirou? Oh, Assassin's son."

Y/n: "Wait, Kiritsugu Emiya's an Assassin?"

Irisviel nodded when the comms came back online.

Haruna: "Yo, simpzilla said you had someone that wanted to talk to me?"

Irisviel: "Hello, Haruna!"

Haruna went completely silent and stood up from her desk. She covered her mouth as tears began to form in her eyes.

Irisviel: "Haruna? You there?"

Haruna: "A-Aunt Irisviel?"

Roman: "EEEEEEHHHHHHHH!?!?!?"

Da Vinci: "Shut up, Roman. Leave 'em to it."

Irisviel: "yes. It's me, Haruna. You sound much more mature than I thought you would."

Haruna: "Y/n, get your ass to an established contact point so I can see her."

Y/n laughed as Haruna freaked out over Irisviel's appearance. Meanwhile, back at camp. Jeanne was having some thoughts to herself.

Jeanne: "D-Did I see that correctly? No, I must've been hallucinating."

???: "Having Grail dreams?"

Kama was standing behind Jeanne with Edmond next to her.

Kama: "I don't know much about my master. But he does."

She pointed to Edmond, who smirked before taking a seat next to Jeanne.

Edmond: "Something on your mind, Jeanne?"

Jeanne: "It's nothing. Just...I had a vision."

Edmond: "It was probably the grail trying to tell you that Y/n's probably the best Ally you'll have in this entire ordeal."

Jeanne: "Possibly..."

Edmond smiled before he heard Y/n talking on the way back. Everyone's eyes widened when the saw Irisviel with him.

Edmond: "Who's the Caster?"

Chulainn: "There's somethin' familiar about her."

Irisviel: "Hello. My name's Irisviel von Einzbern."

Edmond: "Einzbern? Then you're-"

Irisviel: "I'm Y/n's Aunt."

Gudao and Gudako had both gone to sleep, but their servants were still wide awake.

Artoria: "Irisviel."

Irisviel: "Huh? Saber?"

Artoria: "Please, just call me Artoria. I'm not the saber servant you remember. I am a Rider class servant."

Irisviel smiled at Artoria and everyone sat down to chat. Y/n ended up going to sleep soon after. Edmond sat outside his tent to make sure that Kiara didn't forcibly perform a mana transfer.

Inside the tent however, Jeanne had laid down with Y/n. She didn't know why, but she enjoyed lying with him.

One of Y/n's arms was wrapped around her as he slept. Jeanne wasn't quite sure why she enjoyed having his arm around her, but she wasn't complaining either.

Jeanne: "though this is our first meeting, I can't help but feel warm when we're like this."

Meanwhile, in Orleans, another familiar face was making a plan.

???: "So, this guy's apparently my future master?"

???2: "Yes, dear Jeanne."

The pale haired Jeanne grinned as she looked at the image of Y/n in front of her.

Jalter: "Oh...Imma fuck him."

End of Chapter.

Next Time: Altered Fate

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

38.1K 979 8
A singularity has appeared in a familiar place. Fuyuki city 1994. Y/n has to face old demons and a very old evil. How will Y/n face up to the evils...
70.8K 2.1K 12
He finds himself back in the past. But it's different. Being summoned into the past isn't something new to him. But when he finds himself in his teen...
69.9K 1.8K 11
It's time for Singularity numero tres! Y/n and the crew are buckling up for some bullshit on the high seas. This is about to get really scuffed reall...
22.4K 728 18
There was once a boy who had survived a hell which destroyed everything in its wake. He was almost dead but a man had saved him and later adopted the...