You're My Melody[Rohye Versio...

By dyroyoon

Well, to be honest this is my second work for rohye couple so enjoy it coz I've just think about the plot and... More

๐Ÿ’•1. Who Are Them?
๐Ÿ’•2. Partner Or Rival?
๐Ÿ’•3. No, I Won't
๐Ÿ’•4.New Colleagues
๐Ÿ’•5. Ahh, Why Now?
๐Ÿ’•6. It's Not Her Fault
๐Ÿ’•7. Let's Call It Even
๐Ÿ’•8. What Happened Last Night
๐Ÿ’•9. I.... Forgive You
๐Ÿ’•10. Let's End This
๐Ÿ’•12. Let Me Help You
๐Ÿ’•13. Silent Revenge
๐Ÿ’•14. Different
๐Ÿ’•15. His Family
๐Ÿ’•16. She's Gone
๐Ÿ’•17. I'm Lost
๐Ÿ’•18. Found You
๐Ÿ’•19. About Us
๐Ÿ’•20. Are You Jealous?
๐Ÿ’•21. His Birthday
๐Ÿ’•22. I Believe You
๐Ÿ’•23. First Move
๐Ÿ’•24. It's Not Too Late
๐Ÿ’•25. Friendship Or Love
๐Ÿ’•26. Fall In Love With You
๐Ÿ’•27. His Sincerity
๐Ÿ’•28. Let Me Love You
๐Ÿ’•29. Yes Or No
๐Ÿ’•30. Like? No.... I Love You
๐Ÿ’•31. Officially Dating

๐Ÿ’•11. Bad Or Good

119 17 1
By dyroyoon

"emm, guys... I've bad news and good news for you guys, so what did you want to hear first?, the good or the bad one?"

"emmm, let us hear the good first," said dawon.

"well,ha jin.... She manages to get us a new webtoon artist that is more talented to write about us and he is namjayo, you guys know Jang ki yong, right ? He just published his first book last month," said Sun woo.

"ahhh, I see....So, what is ha jin noona will do now? Is she really didn't want to work with us anymore? I just thought that she really comfortable with us... And now she must be doing a new project, right ?" asks taeyang excitedly.

"that's is the bad news...., she not just quit from the project but also she leaves the company too and now.... she's not working there anymore, I don't know about it at first but the company said it has been a week since she quit, emm... That's why at the hospital she insists to end this collaboration, hurmm...I guess we could get along very well with him, Jang ki yong-nim,right, boys? " asks sun woo.

" I don't know, how about you? " asks youngbin to inseong.

" nan... Well, ha jin seems nice and she's not like any other girl, she seems fierce but at the same time she has the warmest heart too, " replied inseong.

" emm, I think you're right, I'm really comfortable working with her even though she's younger than me, it feels like she really understands us," Jae yoon added.

" well, I'm represent the maknae's line really agree with Jae yoon hyung, ha jin noona is like our older sister, always be the one who asks about our health and gives a lot of advice, " this time Chani stated it bravely.

" well, for me....she is a hardworking woman whom not easily give up in her life, How about you rowoon? Do you think ha jin is the most suitable person or him, Jang ki yong-nim? " asks dawon again.

" well, both are good and talented but I think she's made the best choice though, you guys maybe like her but don't you ever think why she wants to end this collaboration, it's so clear that she not like working with us," said rowoon bluntly. All of them quite disappointing with rowoon's thought.

" it's you, right?" asked dawon again.

" what are you talking about hyung? "

" you're the reason she ends this collaboration, if you talk to her nicely, of course she wouldn't mad at us and now you're happy becoz she didn't work with us anymore, right?, you always treat her badly," dawon raised his voice a little bit.

" hyung!!! Kemanhaeyo, stop blaming me, it's her choice, what do you want me to do?, beg her to work with us back, I'm pretty sure she has her reason, it's not totally my fault and just to let you know, I'm trying my best to persuade her but then.... she still with her decidion, what can I do about it?" explained rowoon as he was so disappointed when dawon mad at him just because of her.

" amm, hyung, I think rowoon hyung is right, we've got a talented webtoon artist this time, maybe this is ha jin noona's way to comfort us with her decision, we didn't know her situation, right?" chani was trying to calm dawon.

"ahh, well.....maybe you're right, rowoon ah....I'm sorry for raising my voice just now," said dawon weakly.

"gwenchanayo, hyung... You guys can chit-chat a litlle bit, I'm gonna record my video, okay?" replied rowoon. He's not in the mood to talk about this matter.

"ohh, it's okay rowoon ah, just go and do it, it's your hobby after all," replied youngbin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since ha jin and si yeon quit their job and now they're unemployed. It feels really nice to not have anything to do in a whole week.

" eonnie, how's your application for the interview? Is it went well?"

"I've got rejected by the company on the spot coz I don't have my own famous webtoon series, but I'll make sure I'll get one from Daum Company, their company seems good though and I think the environment in the workplace is the most important thing when it comes for work," explained ha jin while eating her favourite fried chicken.

" emm, okay, by the way, aren't you listening to do hyun's song today? "

" emm, I don't know, lately he didn't record any song yet, maybe he busy,"

" ehh, his fan should know about it, emm....it means you're not his true fan, right?" smirked si yeon.

"heh, what are you talking about? He's my first love, I've been his fan since he starts the channel, neol arrayo?"

"hahaaha.... Of course I know, I'm just kidding, but eonnie... Until now I didn't get one thing,"

"what is that si yeon ah?, why you look so curious about it?"

"Well, when we're visiting rowoon oppa, his P.A., do hwan, said that he and rowoon are brothers so I'm a little bit confused at that time.

" hahaahaha, you know what, of course they're brothers, "

" eonnie know about this too??? "

" can't you tell how close they are, like us, we're like sisters," laughed ha jin.

"eonnie... Not that kind of brothers... I mean....."

"ehh,wait....wait...."

"waeyo,is something happened?, why you look so serious when you read the notifications in your phone?"

"heheheehe, aniya.... It's just do hyun had just upload his song cover, si yeon ah.... Naega mianhae... But can we talk about them later? I want to listen to this first, can we?" begged ha jin while doing aegyo.

"arasseo, arasseo, go ahead, you are indeed his fan," teased si yeon.

"gomawo, dongsaeng," waved ha jin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"annyeohaseyo, yeorobun.... It's been a while since I've record the song cover, right?, so for this time I'll cover a song from bolbbalgan4 - to my youth, In my view, this song really suitable for my situation right now and I believe you guys whom  been in my place felt the same, right?" said him with a husky voice.

Ha jin is listening. She knows everyone makes mistakes and same goes with her. Even till now, she's still didn't get work or any offer from other company after she quit her job not because she didn't like to be webtoon artist,it is because she doesn't want anyone else got hurt coz of her work. She wants to believe that she made a wise decision but she was wrong.

"I.... I...Well, I'm sorry for making you guys worried coz it sounds that I'm in a depression but I just...didn't know how to explain this feelings but I just thought that I've made mistake and maybe coz of my fault, someone else's life destroyed....that's why I'm thinking to end this youtube channel and maybe this will be my last song cover so enjoy it and I hope you guys always be happy and....I'll read all the comments after this," again do hyun said with a sad voice. He then starts singing.

As usual, ha jin will leave a comment for his video,

" I'm so sad about the news, do hyun ah..., I just thought that you shouldn't quit doing the things you like the most,if you think this is the right thing to do, you're wrong coz it's more painful, You know I've been there once, but in my situation, I admit that I'm stuck between two things and at last I give up on my dream but you know what, I learn something from that.., good things will happen to us just it needs time and if we're avoiding the things that we hate the most, we still need to went through it coz from that it will taught us to be a stronger person in the future. Now, that's what I'm doing, don't ever think to give up on the things you like to do but instead try to protect it any cost,  don't be like me, I'm such a coward, I hope you can consider to stop doing songs cover becoz you didn't know how songs means to them, some of them got cheer up from your songs cover and some maybe just enjoy the songs to make their heart felt better, I'm sorry if I blabbered too much but I'm rooting for you, do hyun ah, be strong🌼🌼, "

Ha jin smiled when he replied her comment with an emoji too,

" thank you so much for your support, I'm truly grateful becoz you give such a good advice, and....If you say so, then I decide to continue my hobby  and I hope you can always support me till the end😭😭😭,"

"always❤️❤️," she replied back. She sounds so happy when commenting on his video but in fact she's crying when listen to this song coz she reminisced about her miserable life. Although she lost her job, she never or not even once she will give up on her passion and that's why she didn't want anyone else experienced the same thing like her. She just hopes that do hyun stay strong and didn't end up like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They really didn't know what's going on, right😂😂😂?, emmm.... To be honest I like ha jin's way to comfort dohyun a.k.a rowoon. She's indeed a very kind girl but....do you think she made the right choice to quit? Emm, or is it will become more worst if she quit?, if you want to know what will happen, stay tune for the next chapter😉😉😉

This is the song👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
99.9K 5.6K 110
Though the theme of this story is bit clichรฉ.. Kim Taehyung is a cold arrogant CEO and Jungkook is a common man in reality he is also damn rich.. Sto...
40.9K 2.7K 30
Lee In Ha's life is as ordinary as it can be, barring a few troublesome colleagues and an over-achieving boss. The head of the 'Events' section in on...