Angel Academy

By Antusama

"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" S... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 3

1.1K 93 23
By Antusama

Sora was always an honest person.

She never lied.She always spoke the truth even when she knew it would put her in trouble.That's one of the reasons everyone really loved her.

Sora was such an honest human,so she should also be an honest angel.That's why she decided to confess what she did last night as the first thing the next morning.

After everyone had breakfast in the huge hall room they got ready for their first day at the academy.They were lead there by the some guard angels earlier than necessary so that they could take a look around the academy and the beautiful campus.

Sora felt mesmerized after watching the academy from up close.She never imagined she would be seeing something like this.

A wow immediately escaped her mouth as soon as she saw it.The others were fascinated too.But Sora didn't want to waste anytime more.

Some guide angels came to them.It was their duty to give them a tour around this huge campus.Everyone was excited and they went with their guide angels after forming a team.

That's when Sora asked one of the guide angels to show her the way to Angel Noel's office.The guide angel was a bit shocked by the request but was kind enough to take her there anyway.Sora was really grateful to her.

Angel Noel's office was really far from where they were standing.They had to walk for at least 15 minutes inside the academy to reach there.While walking there Sora was looking at how huge the academy actually was.The floor was made by golden and rose gold marble.The walls and pillars were sculpted with beautiful patterns.The ceiling was painted with different colors.There was a huge round staircase in the middle of the huge hallway.Everything had a medieval feel too it.

Students were chitchatting everywhere.This was just such a nice scenery.Sora felt happy seeing this.

To go to Angel Noel's room they had to come to the farthest corner of the first floor.His room was technically out of the Angel Academy but was attached to the academy with a long marbled hallway and arched ceilings with pillars.Beside the hallway on both sides there are gardens with different kinds of flowers in it.Sora again said wow while going through the hallway.

They finally reached Angel Noel's office and she entered after knocking.Sora was again amazed to see his office.It was completely fantastical and huge.

Angel Noel was sitting on his chair behind his table.He smiled seeing Sora.Sora smiled at him.She was feeling nervous about telling him everything but seeing his friendly face and friendly smile she didn't feel that nervous anymore.

"I was wanting to talk to you.It's nice that you came fast.So tell me how may I help you,Angel Sora?"Angel Noel said while leaning back on his chair and looking at her carefully and intertwining both of his hands.

"What was the thing you wanted to talk to me about?"Sora asked.

He smiled,"We have a lot of time to talk discuss about that.For now tell me what you wanted to talk about."

"Angel Noel..I.."She paused for a bit and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"You may tell me with out any fear.I will try to help you,"Angel Noel assured.

"Actually..Angel Noel..I'm afraid I made a mistake last night.I came to confess about that."

"What might that be?"Angel Noel asked,"You don't need to be afraid."

Sora felt reassured and told him everything without leaving anything she thought was important behind.Angel Noel listened to her without interrupting her.After she finished telling it completely he smiled and said,"You need not to be worried.As you said you didn't know about it.So be careful next time."

Sora sighed in relief and nodded enthusiastically.A big weight was lifted off her shoulder.

"Then I will take my leave now.Thank you so much for listening to me angel Noel."Sora said and was about to leave.

"Before you leave..can you tell me the name of the angel you met?"Angel Noel asked.

"Sure,"Sora said,"He said his name was Taehyung."

"I should've known,"Angel Noel sighed."Thank you for telling me this bravely!"

Sora didn't know what to say.The word 'bravely' stick out to her.Why is it bravery?And he said he should've known.That means this Taehyung guy does this kinds of stuff pretty often.Sora decided she would stay away from him.She doesn't want to ruin her life here.

Angel Noel thought for a while and then suddenly smiled when he realized something,"Well..that makes my job much easier."

Sora was confused.What job?

Angel Noel then looked at her and said,"Angel Sora,I might call you and Angel Taehyung here after your classes end.Don't be scared.I'm just calling to talk."

Sora nodded.She didn't know what this is about but if Angel Noel says it she had to do it.

"I will get going now,"Sora said before leaving.

Angel Noel smiled and nodded.

Sora went straight to her class.Or else she might be late for it.She was stunned again to see the first class room.It was huge,the walls were pure white but the room was still beautiful.Most of the students were already there.

Sora saw her friend she managed to make by yesterday and today's breakfast Angel Mijin reserved a seat for her.Sora was touched by it and sat beside Mijin.

"Do you know what I heard???!!"Mijin asked as soon as she sat down.

Mijin is a nice girl but she talks a lot and is very interested in gossip.Completely unlike Sora who is quiet and reserved.

"What?"Sora asked.

"One of the rebels is going to attend this class with us!"Mijin said.

Sora raised her eyes,"So there actually are rebels?In an academy of angels?Unbelievable!"

"The point is they do exist!They are out of control.No professor or even Angel Noel can control them!There are total seven of them!And the most ruthless one is gonna attend the class with us.Isn't that cool?"

"What's cool about it?He's gonna ruin our class and the atmosphere."

"That's true.He has ruined a lot of classes."

"So doesn't anyone complain about him?"

Mijin looked at Sora as if she asked the stupidest question ever.

"What?"Sora asked,confused.

"Didn't I tell you he is the most ruthless one?You don't have any idea about the rebels,do you?"Mijin asked,"Do you have any idea how dangerous they are?"

"Oh."Sora said,unamused,"How is he and the other rebels still angels if they don't follow the rules?"

"Nobody knows why Angel Noel lets them stay as angels,"Mijin said,"And about the one attending our class some people did complain about him.Our senior told me that he made their live in the Angel Academy a living hell.Many people left the Angel Academy as souls just because of him."

"Wow!"Sora said pretending to be interested.

She wants nothing to do with the rebels.

"Yeah.."Mijin said and continued to talk about how dangerous the rebels are and what they did.She even told different stories about what the most dangerous one of them did to others who annoyed him.She even stated even though he is dangerous he is one of the most powerful angels in the academy.He is excellent in fighting and flying.No one can deny that he is the best at both fighting and flying.

Sora was amused that Mijin managed to acquire so many information in such a short time.This girl honestly is amazing.

Sora was half listening to her stories and replying half heartedly and then one sentence Mijin said caught her attention.She snapped right back out of her trance.

"...that's why no one messes with Angel Taehyung ever!"Mijin said.

Sora quickly held her hand and asked,"What did you say his name was?The most dangerous one of the rebels?"

Mijin was confused by Sora's sudden behavior but replied,"It's Angel Taehyung.I'm sure everyone heard it by now.You are the only one that doesn't know."

Sora's heart sank.

The stories she half heard about him doing stuff to people who mess with him or complain about him repeatedly played in her head.

If he can make a person's life(who is in heaven) a living hell....then he surely is dangerous.

Sora then tried to brush off the thought and tried to calm herself saying there might me more than one Taehyung here.The one she met last night might not be the one.

"Oh..there he comes!Oh God..they explained his looks right..!!"Mijin exclaimed while looking at the door of the classroom.

Sora turned quickly wishing he wasn't the same guy she met last night.But fate wasn't with her.

The guy she met last night came walking through the door with an emotionless face.She couldn't see well last night.But now she can see clearly how handsome he actually was.He looked more handsome than last night.

The way he looked,walked,his gaze,his clothes everything gave an intimidating aura.

Everyone in the classroom started whispering his name as soon as he walked in.Looks like everyone knew him except for her.

While walking his eyes landed on her,he stopped for a while.

Sora was trying to hide her face.

Please don't recognize me.Please don't recognize me.Please don't recognize me.

But he did.He smirked looking at her before walking past everyone and sitting at the furthest back at the classroom.

Sora flopped her head down at her desk.

"Are you Okay?Sora?"Mijin asked while slowly shaking her shoulder.

Sora sighed but didn't move.

Everything is being played in her head.

Taehyung remembers her.He is a rebel and most dangerous one at that.He ruins their life if they mess with him.She told Angel Noel what he did last night.That means she messed with him.And on top of that Angel Noel said he might call both of them together at the office.

She doesn't want her life here to be ruined.

If only she was interested in gossip like others this wouldn't have happened.

Sora smacked her head.

Ahh!!Why did I have to be so honest about this?Would it hurt me to keep his name a secret from Angel Noel?Why?!

___________________________

A/N:

God knows what might happen to our Angel Sora?😁

Anyways..comment and vote if you like it!!I would really appreciate it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 31K 47
"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that was blocking him from the sleeping girl. "...
1.1K 239 42
A black swan that came from the underworld and stayed at Black Forest have a special mission for himself to accomplish so, he can go back to the unde...
25.1K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
11.5K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...