Sinful | K. Hatake Lemon

By iiiHoneydew

Kakashi Hatake. He was her lover, her soul mate. They'd spent countless nights wrapped in a loving embrace u... More

S I N F U L
one | lust
two | fear
three | touch
note to be deleted

four | sated

36.4K 743 1.1K
By iiiHoneydew

____________________

THE SULTRY MOONLIGHT slipped in through the dark curtains that had long since been pulled closed, basking his his pale skin in a soft white glow as she stared into his hungry eyes. He looked almost ethereal, with a strong chiseled face and mismatched eyes, his body built like a warrior having endured years of training and sculpted muscles rippling as he placed his calloused hands on either side of her waist. He was strong, capable and cunning. A warrior on the battle field and a noble man in his village, as well as a passionate lover to her. He truly was remarkable.

Her hips moved slowly against his, almost shy as she tested these new waters, his clothed manhood pressed hotly against her through the flimsy fabric of her panties. She wanted him inside her, filling her up and fucking her relentlessly as she screamed her throat dry. By the look in his eyes and the way his jaw clenched she could tell he felt the same. Her thighs tightened their hold around his waist as she moved against him at a quicker pace, his hands guiding the movement of her hips and burning into the supple skin along her waist as he grabbed at the exposed flesh.

She wondered how she looked to him, almost completely naked and bare breasts bouncing with the movements of her hips as she moved herself along his clothed cock. God, did it feel good.

"Move faster sweetheart." He groaned, his voice husky and sounding almost desperate as his hips moved up to meet her own in an erotic dance. His hold on her hips tightened, his nails digging into the supple skin before quickly moving up and cupping her breasts.

She felt a soft blush dancing upon her cheeks as he watched her with hooded eyes, shy moans falling from her lips as he teased her nipples and bucked his hips into her at a much harsher pace. She wanted more. No, needed more.

"Kakashi," She softly hummed his name into the dark ceiling above, her hands moving feverishly towards his chest and tracing the grooves of his abs as they wandered further down towards the happy trail of dark hairs leading down into his pants. He was beautifully sculpted, not a single detail left untouched amongst his hardened body, her thoughts concluded that he must've been some gift sent from the gods. A blessing given to her for reasons she couldn't think of in the moment. 

In fact, she couldn't think much of anything in that moment. 

The reigns of lust took a desperate hold of her body and clouded her mind into an almost delirious state, not once did she resist.

Much to his surprise, she slowly scooted herself down towards his black pants, not giving it a second thought before running her hands along the hardened length through the flimsy fabric. Her core pulsed with an almost painful need as she watched him, never taking her eyes away as his mouth fell open.

He grit his teeth, his eyes falling closed as she gripped him through his pants before planting a lingering kiss against the rising tent. Her heated gaze met with his as his eyes fluttered open, and she couldn't help the confident smirk painting her lips as he once again screwed them shut when she leaned down and ran her tongue along the outline of his cock. 

"Hey, (F/n) you don't have to-" He hissed, groaning almost feverishly before his hands tangled themselves into her hair as she quickly pulled his pants off and gripped his hard member in her hand. She wasted no time, cheeks flushed and her body hot with need as she worked her hands along his thick shaft. It was no mystery to anyone with a pair of working eyes that she was, in fact, a complete and utter virgin when it came to anything even remotely sexual. Yet here she was, fully determined to satisfy Kakashi and seemingly successful seeing how his cheeks flushed red and his mouth let out the most sinful of sounds as she worked her way along his throbbing member, her lips dangerously close to swooping down and grabbing a taste. 

Who would have thought that she'd end up being the sexual deviant amongst the two, almost driving herself insane with the need of him inside her and the sharp threads of desire seeming to almost suffocate her in every waking moment. God, she was shameless. 

She wasted no time, wrapping her mouth around his swollen member and quickly taking in as much of him as she could. He moaned in an almost delirious stupor, seeming to rely purely on instinct as his hands automatically tightened their hold in her hair and his hips moved to guide his cock further down her throat. "Ah, fuck. You have no idea how much I need to be inside-" 

He hit the back of her throat before her gag reflex kicked in and she choked, and in the next moment she was once again under him and his hands held hers up above her head. He was breathing heavily, an almost feral look in his eyes as he eyed her body with a hunger that made her shiver. 

"Sorry I have never done that before..." She began, a moan falling from her lips when he bent down and lightly nipped at the skin along her collar bone. She was almost positive that his intention was to leave marks along her body, not that she was against it of course. "Please, let me try again." 

"(F/n), you did nothing wrong." He reassured her, his lips trailing down towards her hips and leaving chaste kisses in his wake. He continued his attack as she writhed under his touch, cheeks flushed and her core tingling as he made his way further down. "I let you have your fun for a moment, my turn." 

Her whining pleads soon fell silent as his fingers trailed almost teasingly along the hem of her panties, slipping them off her legs in one quick motion before he forced his head between her legs, not giving her a moment to think before his mouth descended upon her wet core and she screamed in what was a mix of pleasure and shock. 

Holy shit. Her hips immediately moved up against his hot mouth and his hands roughly held her down as he feasted upon her. Her hands tangled into his soft hair and her head fell back against the pillow, moans falling from her plump lips as she writhed under his large body.

"You taste amazing sweetheart." He heartily groaned against her, his tongue focusing on a small bundle of nerves which sent her once again screaming into the dark room. His hot breath against her felt heavenly, and her mind went blank for a moment before her petite body tensed against his unforgiving tongue. "I can't get enough."

No, honestly, she couldn't seem to get enough of him. 

He desperately drank up the juices that came from her as her body seemed to convulse against him, and not once did he relent on his attacks as she gasped and pleaded his name. 

She was pushed into a dazed state of pleasure, her entire body high on ecstasy as she felt her hips move off the bed despite his rough hands holding her down. She called out his name as his hot tongue worked against her in a manner so erotic it should've been illegal.

Her eyes popped open to watch him, and her stomach flipped at the sight. He looked like an animal, his hair messy and wild from her attack and eyes rabid and untamed as he kept his gaze unwavering from the movements of her body against him. He drank earnestly from her, and without warning his fingers slipped inside of her and pushed her over the edge.

"Kakashi." She screamed, her body trembling into her climax as she desperately clung to the silver locks of his hair. He groaned, not missing a drop as he drank from her, his eyes never leaving hers as she came. She could tell he wasn't yet done, his dark eyes hungry for more and body tense as she came down from her high.

She breathed heavily as he carefully lifted his head to her, giving her a cheeky smile which made her heart flutter in the most ridiculous way possible. He licked the moisture of her release off his lips before moving up to give her a deep kiss, and she could practically taste herself as she kissed him back in earnest. God, she loved this man.

"You're mine, you know that?" He whispered playfully into her ear, trailing kisses along her neck and nibbling her ear. She shuddered before nodding, her heart once against fluttering at his next declaration. "I really do love you, you know that?"

She nodded once again, the heat of pleasure coming back full force as she felt the hard tip of his member run along her pulsing womanhood. She spread her legs for him as he slowly settled his hips between them, reaching for her left hand and giving the ring settled beautifully on her finger a single kiss. She smiled. "I love you more."

"Impossible." He replied huskily, and with that his hot member slowly pushed into her opening, and she tensed at the intrusion as his head cradled itself at the crook of her neck. He took in a deep breath of her scent before he moved to her collarbone and left chaste kisses against the warm skin. He once again made his way up to her ear, whispering praises and reassurance as he continued to ease himself in. 

His strong arms caged each side of her head, and they seemed to almost tremble at the feeling of his cock pushing into her slick walls. He hissed, his dark gaze moving to meet hers and seeming to promise her the world as he slipped in. 

He was big to say the least, and the pain that came with it was almost overbearing. But the feeling of his cock filling her up made her toes curl and body tense as she desperately clung to his broad shoulders. Her nails scraped down his back and he seemed to almost let out a growl, sounding pained as he made his way in. "God. You're so tight (F/n), you would think I've been neglecting you for the last few years."

She almost laughed.

It took her a moment to realize he was in all the way, and regardless of the stinging pain she moved against him almost impatiently. "Kakashi, please.

Her hands were suddenly pinned up above her, and the heated look in his eyes had her whimpering as he wasted no time before pulling out and pushing himself back in. They both moaned, the feeling of his thick cock moving inside of her had her wanting more, whimpering and writhing against him almost desperately.

"No need to beg me," He began breathlessly, pulling out painstakingly slow before shoving himself back inside with a grunt and making her gasp. She locked eyes with his. "Anything for you."

And with that he fucked her at an almost desperate pace, and the sound of his husky moans and her screams filled the dark room. She almost felt pity for her neighbors as the bed creaked beneath them and the headboard hit the wall at the same pace of his thrusts inside her tight walls.

His free hand roughly grabbed at her body, and she moaned under his possessive touch. She felt as if she were being torn from reality, the desire she'd been hiding for so long finally being released as her body trembled with an almost painful hunger for Kakashi.

"Kakashi. Kakashi, more. It feels, so good-ah." She panted breathlessly, practically sobbing at the feeling of his hot member tearing her insides deliciously and without mercy. His hands quickly went under her thighs and lifted her hips up off the bed, lifting her legs up over both his shoulders  and allowing his member to thrust in even deeper. Something she didn't even know he could do. She screamed.

She didn't know how much time had passed, her blurry focus remained on the sound of his husky moans and the feeling of his sinful mouth kissing and nipping at her skin as he quickened his animalistic pace. Her vision seemed to almost blur as even more time passed her by, the darkness surrounding them turning into a fuzzy white as a wave of euphoria crashed over her again and again. She trembled and cried under his body, clinging desperately to his muscled form as she came apart once more. At this point, she'd lost count to how many times she came. 

Before she knew it the pink hue of dawn touched the humble homes of the village and light slipped through the small crack of the curtains, her tired body struggled to move as she carefully lifted a finger to the chiseled outline of his jaw before his large body finally fell beside her. They were both thoroughly exhausted. 

A peaceful silence came over them as they lay panting, spent yet fully satisfied. 

A sudden thought came over her as he slowly leaned over and gave her a single kiss on the lips before brushing a strand of hair behind her ear lovingly. "Kakashi?"

"Hmm?" His curious fingers trailed down her cheeks and swept lightly over the dusky bud of her exposed nipple, watching as it pebbled under his scorching touch.

"You can't propose to me like this." She said firmly, too tired to fight as he replaced the tip of his finger with his tongue. She shuddered. "I refuse. Redo it."

"Hmm, and why is that?" He mused with a tired smile, hooded eyes watching her reaction as he lightly nipped at her bud. She clenched her teeth, the feeling of his hot mouth once again igniting a heated tingle in her core. They'd been at it for hours, yet his insatiable appetite had her internally grinning.

"Well, given that we used absolutely no protection. The chances of pregnancy is very much likely." She hummed back, her hand tracing the hard outlines of his chest. She took notice at the way his body tensed, and the sudden cocky smile pulling at his lips told her that he had absolutely no problem impregnating her. That's if he already hadn't. "And that kid will grow and eventually ask how you proposed. No way in hell are we going to traumatize the poor child."

He laughed at that, seeming to be thoroughly entertained at her sudden train of thought. "Ah, but no take backs. You already said yes."

"Oh god, and my friends. What do I tell them? They're obviously going to ask how it happened and..." She trailed off at the horrid realization. 

"Just make something up." He moved his body to hover over her own, his fingers tracing along the bright red marks he left on her body. He took on an almost possessive look as his hands trailed further down her curves. 

"You're impossible." She pouted, gathering the energy to lean up and kiss his lips. So soft, yet how demanding they were as he kissed her passionately. "But I guess I love you still. Maybe."

The birds sang sweet melodies of the morning as the sun peeked up above the horizon, and the soft touches of tranquility caressed her sweetly as his body once again moved against her own. Slow, passionate yet dangerously enchanting he was.

She had all she needed, and with a smile she had only one thought, took him long enough.

fin

•24/01/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 91 14
"You'd be lucky to see me naked, Sow." He spat with a grin that sent shiver's down her spine Malia Cromwel is hired to be a maid at the Mukami Mansio...
355K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
170K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
45.1K 1.8K 20
Meerab is an ambitious and beautiful young girl who wants to pursue higher studies. Her entire world revolves around her parents and she believes in...