Taking One for the Team (The...

Per Kendallmariie

Pregnant by a jerk and left to provide for her unborn babies with the help of her successful bakery and the h... Més

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER SEVEN

17K 680 266
Per Kendallmariie

Ashley

I woke up alone. Matt was probably still in his man-cave throwing a fit about this and that. As we walked into our home, he complained about our engagement, then about our living arrangement.

***

As soon as we walked through the door, Matt let me have it. "What the fuck is wrong with you, why would you tell my mom we were planning on getting married!"

As I texted, I replied with a laugh, "Because we are silly."

"Since when?!"

I spared him a glance. "Since we met."

He scrubbed his hand down his face and looked to the ceiling. "Ashley, Sweetie, I have no intention of marrying you."

"Ha! That's a good a one."

Matt stepped in front of me. "I'm not joking, Ashley. I have no intention of ever marrying you, of marrying anyone."

"Right." I was busy making arrangements so I just said right to make this conversation go faster.

"Your not hearing me, I love you but marriage has never- who are you texting?! Put the phone down and listen to me!" His voice rose the longer he spoke.

"Calm down, Matt, I'm trying to find a mover truck."

"Why do you need a mover truck?"

"So we can move my stuff here. We're having a baby together, you don't honestly expect us to live in separate houses do you?"

He sighed in defeat. "No, no, your right, you do that. But did you hear anything I said about marriage?"

"Uh yeah, something about me having to do all the planning right?"

"Wow, really!?! You didn't hear a word I said!"

His tone frightened me enough to look up. He was leaning over me, fists clenched, face red. So I did what I did best. I dropped my phone on the seat next to me on the couch. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed my way from his jaw to his lips. I knew I won when his arms tightened around me.

"Let's not fight, Matt. Take me upstairs and fuck me." Matt loved when I talked dirty to him.

That did the trick. Matt swung me into his arms bridal style and carried me up the stairs and into his bedroom, where he fucked me into the night.

***

Apparently that wasn't enough because at some point after I fell asleep, Matt left me. With a shrug, I hopped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to complete my morning ritual.

He can be mad for all I care. That's why Alex is the better looking brother. His natural olive skin is better than Matt's tanned skin from being out in the sun. Alex's dick is bigger too. Hell, I might take Alex for another spin before I completely give him up for good. Just remembering what it was like with him between sheets is enough to get me wet. I might never give Alex up.

Hair and make-up fully done, I made my way to the stairs in my bright pink bra and matching thong from Victoria's Secret and my sheer black robe, which I left wide open, when I heard a door slam.

He did not just leave me here. I thought.

I checked his man-cave, workout room, and both downstairs bathrooms. No Matt. That son of a bitch! Well, if he thinks I'm gonna just sit around, waiting for him to come home, he has another thing coming.

I stomped back to the bedroom and retrieved my hot pink iPhone, searching for Alex's number.

He answered on the third ring, "Hello?"

"Hey, Sexy." I purred.

"Who is this?"

I scoffed, "Your joking, right, it's me, Ashley."

He sighed, sounding annoyed. "Ashley, lose my number, I've lost yours." And he hung up.

I heard the tell-tale click that meant he diconnected the call but I couldn't believe it. What's wrong with those boys today? Does he think he can resist me now that he has a play toy? I'll show him.

I hurridly got dressed and went to find the spare key to Alex's house that I stole the last time I was there.

I drove to his place in my hot pink mercedes and stripped. Leaving pieces of my clothing, except the thong, to lead him to his bedroom. From there, I laid out on the bed and waited.

Alexander

"Do you have to go?" I asked again.

Renee sighed and turned her head to face me. "I do." She said, "I took all yesterday off so I have to at least show my face today." She turned back around to look at herself in her wide bathroom mirror.

I wrapped my arms around her, resting my large hands on her belly. I snuggled my face into her neck, taking in her sugary scent. "I don't want you guys to leave." I emphasized the 'you guys' by rubbing circles on her lower stomach where she told me the baby rested.

Covering my hands with her own, "I know, I don't wanna be away from you either."

We stood in front of the mirror swaying back and forth, her eyes closed, my eyes resting on the reflection of her stomach in the mirror. Our moment was interrupted when her phone began to go off, playing some sweet melody. "Ugh, it's probably Me'shell, wondering if I'll make it in today." She tried to leave my arms to retrieve her phone.

"Tell her you won't be in." I said as I kept her in the circle of my arms.

Renee turned around to face me, eyes in a squint. "You can't possibly be this attached to me. We just met like yesterday!"

I pulled her back into my body, this time her front to my front. "I don't care how long I've known you. This feels right and I'm not gonna waste time just because of how long we've known one another."

She leaned up on her tip toes and kissed my mouth. When she pulled back her smiled.

I released her and followed as she headed into her bedroom.

"I don't wanna waste time either. But I need to know that you'll be here for the baby. Not because of how you feel for me but that if you plan to stick around and your there for the birth you'll never leave her, you'll be her dad no matter what." She teared up as she spoke and her voice because husky due to her throat clogging.

"This is my baby. Our baby. I'll be there for him or her no matter what happens to us.

"Thank you." She wiped her eyes, laughing with relief.

"That out of the way, get to work. We're having dinner at my house and I expect you yo spend the night so get be packed and at my house by 6:30."

"Yes, Sir." She saluted. "Text me your address."

"Will do."

I smacked her ass as she walked ahead of me out the front door and she squeaked with surprise. I could get use to this. "Bye, Baby." I rubbed her belly. "Bye, Little Guy."

"Or girl."

"Or girl." I chuckled.

I pulled her to me for one last kiss before opening her car door for her and watching her pull away. I followed suit and headed to my house.

I'd normally park in my garage and head inside from there, but this is a pit stop, I still have to go to my sister's place for an easy recipe and then to the store for the ingredients.

Opening the front door to my home, I immediately noticed the female clothes creating a path to my bedroom. I silently walked back outside and closed the door. Once there I pulled my Galaxy s5 from my back pocket and dialed Matthew who answered on the second ring. "What's up, Man?"

"I don't know. I just got home and found your girl's clothes litering my floor. I think she's in my room but I'm not going in there. I'm waiting outside my house, how fast can you get here and take her home?"

"The fuck is she naked in you house for?!"

"I don't know but you better calm the fuck down!" My response was met with silence. "I just came back from my girl's house and saw Ashley's clothes on the floor. I didn't know she was here because her car is nowhere in sight. So I walked my once happy ass back outside, angry as shit mind you, and called you. I'm not going back inside until she's gone so I suggest you hurry the hell up and get this bitch out of here so I can walk inside my damn house!"

I disconnected the call and paced in front of my car, scrubbing my face with my hands.

This is a bunch of bullshit.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

When He Came Back Per Kyle629

Literatura romàntica

346K 10.5K 27
It has been years since I have seen him. He left me laying in his bed naked and in love. I really thought I hated him, I really thought he would stay...
475K 18.6K 42
She dreams of owning her own bakery one day. Baking is her passion and what she considers her dream job. She was content in life, just taking things...
177K 8.2K 132
16 and not pregnant but inlove.. just read yall I'm not too good at writing descriptions. Is a completed story.
𝟗-𝟓. Per Storyfiles8

Literatura romàntica

2.8K 142 12
𝟗-𝟓 "..𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲�...