Poetry Puzzles

Por MaliekSmith

its a book of poems Más

Intro
Legacy
Carressed in Darkness
Acceptance
Sweaty Palms
Nevermind
Strongest Weapon
What Is Love
No Definition
The Best
Like us
Poetic Message
Dream of You
Proposal Thru Poetry.
Define Me
Drugs&Love
Boaz Perception
False Pretense of Freedom
Masculinity

Our First Christmas

16 1 0
Por MaliekSmith

Roses are red violets are blue. If I didn't have food I'd survive off of you. Your comfort is nurturing, satisfying like a mother's nipple to a teary baby your heart is my nourishment. I can't imagine going anywhere in this world without you by my side but this Christmas eve night I'm watching the stars as I envision what Christmas will be like when your finally by side. "waking up with your head on my shoulder I anticipate the gifts the you have placed strategically under the tree to make it look amazing as the sun kisses the pine needles and ornaments I'll kiss your forehead and then eventually push you ever so gently off my shoulder to escape to my car to get the trunk full of presents I've hidden from you to make you feel I didn't think of you but to my surprise you already knew for my trunk was empty and you added your presents to the tree thank Goodness I got them prewrapped or that would've been the end of me."I'm sorry but I see it so vividly. I can hardly anticipate when you come home to me so we can fall asleep tmrw will be a to remember for it'll be our first Christmas together.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.4K 839 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
87.8K 4.1K 35
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
9.6K 225 39
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
1.2K 182 12
❝ 𝙋𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣. 𝙉𝙤, 𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙙𝙤�...