๐„๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐‚ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | r...

By SOFTISHSEAVEY

"๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š." ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ... More

๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
- แดษดแด‡
- แด›แดกแด
- แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
- า“แดแดœส€
- า“ษชแด แด‡
- sษชx
- แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
- ษดษชษดแด‡
- แด›แด‡ษด
update!!

- sแด‡แด แด‡ษด

9.2K 182 79
By SOFTISHSEAVEY

ᴇʏᴇs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

     — Lily stood between Rafe and Topper as they awaited the start of the movie. It was still light out so they knew there was still some time that needed to be waisted. They all held cups in their hands. Kelce was bent down next to the three, opening up his cooler.

Lily stood in thought about what could go wrong tonight. She didn't want this unnecessary drama that was first started by the idea of ones lifestyle. It was beyond stupid in her eyes and it would always be.

"Cups, please?" Kelce spoke from his kneeled position on the ground, pulling Liliana out of her train of thought.

"Ladies first," Topper spoke, holding his hand out to the girl next to her. She offered Topper a appreciative smile before handing over her cup to him, who then passed it down to Kelce.

Kelce filled a quarter of the cup with Vodka and the rest with flavored punch. He took a quick sip of it to test it. When he was happy with the taste he passed it back up to Topper who gave it to Lily. She thanked him.

The two other boy's eventually got their drinks too and Kelce made one for himself last.

The four of them stood in peace for awhile sipping on their drinks.

The relaxation only lasted a moment though. It was ruined when Rafe began to speak.

"Hey, check it out. It's the filthy boat-sinking Pogues," He said, pointing to the three Pogues, Kiara, Pope, and JJ, who sat a small distance in front of them.

Lily rand her hand over her forehead in annoyance. Here we go again.

They watched as Kiara sat down, muttering something to the boys next to her.

Kiara slightly turned her head to glance at the Kooks as the boy's followed her eyes, meeting stares with Topper and Rafe who were already glaring at them. When Kie's eyes met Lily's she offered a small smile that disappeared quickly once she turned away.

Pope and JJ quickly turned back around, continuing closely talking to one another.

"Would you two cut it out," Lily spoke hitting the two boys' arms. "You look like psycho serial killers," She continued.

"Good," Rafe spoke simply.

Lily rolled her eyes.

"You're such an ass," She spoke up to him.

"Is that right?" Rafe responded, raising one eyebrow as he looked back down at the girl. Lily nodded in response. Rafe just scoffed and pulled his cup to his lips, taking a long sip of his drink.

"Would you two stop acting like an old married couple for ten fucking seconds?" Topper muttered, annoyed by their constant bickering.

"She started it," Rafe responded.

Lily gasped.

"I did not! If you weren't such a dick to everyone I wouldn't be mad in the first place," Lily defended.

"Okay. Alright. Let's all take some deep breathes," Kelce spoke, coming to stand in between the fighting teens.

Lily took a step back, breathing in and then out.

She began to walk away from the three boys towards the bathroom, flipping them off in the process.

They all watched as she marched away.

"Jesus, she's got no fucking chill sometimes," Kelce laughed.

"Tell me about it," Rafe responded, eyes still on the Morgan girl. He smirked a little as he checked her out from the back. She's gorgeous, though. Rafe thought as she walked away.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Lily stood in front of the bathroom mirror, fixing her mascara. She was focused closely on what she was doing. So focused, she didn't realize the person that walked out of the stall in back of her.

The sound of the stall door slamming shut caught her attention immediately after, though. She quickly looked up to see Kiara walking up next to her to wash her hands.

"We meet again," Lily spoke, smiling at the old friend.

"That we do," Kiara laughed. "We never really got to talk earlier. So really, how are you, Lily?"  Kiara continued.

"I'm good. Just been enjoying the calming summer." Lily answered. "How about you? Oh and of course, the boys," Lily asked.

"I'm doing great, actually. As for the boys, I think fine. Pope and JJ are acting really weird today though. I think it has to do with your friends."

"My friends?" Lily asked. She knew what this was all about but now that she realized Kiara hadn't been in on it, she didn't want to be the one to tell her. She hadn't really been involved with it.

"Yeah. What was Rafe talking about earlier?" Kie asked.

Lily bit her lip slightly and silently cursed Rafe for bringing it up to Kiara in the first place.

"I really have no idea. You know Rafe, always saying weird things." Lily awkwardly smiled.

"Right," Kiara smiles back, sensing the awkward tension.

"Want to walk out with me?" Lily asked, packing her things up.

In response, Kiara smiled and nodded. The two girls walked towards the door and excited.

"I miss hanging out with you, Lils" Kiara began as the walked towards their seats.

"Me too, Kie. It's just so different now." Lily responded.

"Yeah, I get that," Kiara nodded.

Lily wrapped in arm around Kie's shoulder for a second.

"You kno-" Lily began to speak but stopped herself as they both realized what was going on.

There, in front of them, were Rafe, Topper, and Kelce ganging up on Pope and JJ at the back of the movie screen. Topper and Pope were going at it and Kelce held JJ as Rafe punched him.

"Shit," Lily mumbled as they both got closer to the scene.

Kiara was quick to run over and attack Topper, hitting him with her bag. It wasn't long before Topper turned around, ripping the bag from Kiara's arms and throwing it away. She retaliated by jumping on his back, him still going after Pope.

"Topper, stop!" Kiara yelled.

Lily saw that Kelce still had JJ. She quickly paced over to them.

"Kelce, please just let go of him. This is not necessarily," She spoke.

Kelce didn't respond and Lily stood in panic.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around. It was Rafe.

"What the fuck are you doing, Lily?" Rafe yelled.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked.

"You're going to get hurt. Fucking leave right now!" Rafe spoke firmly.

"Make me," Lily spoke, sick of his bossiness.

"Jesus christ, Lily. Can you listen to me for one damn second. Get the fuck away!" Rafe exclaimed.

Lily just ignored his words as she walked closer to Kelce. She quickly began trying to pull him off JJ.

"Kelce stop! Let him go!" She demanded trying to pry him away. She wasn't succeeding, though. He was much stronger then her.

Before she could give Kelce's arms another tug, a strong pair of arms wrapped her body and pulled her away, she quickly recognized that it was Rafe after inhaling his amazing scent.

"Liliana, get the fuck away right now!" Rafe screamed tossing her lightly enough, so not to hurt her, on to her feet.

"Fine, fucking jerk," Lily screamed.

She turned away, tears in her eyes and ran. Rafe had never raised his voice like that. A hand latched onto her wrist, stopping her before she could really go anywhere.

"Where are you going? Oh my god are you okay?" Kiara asked. Kiara had been searching her bag for something.

"I'm sorry. I have to leave," Lily answered. She wiped a tear from her eye before continuing to run.

She ran because she was so upset at Rafe. She had had enough of him. Everything had to go his way all of the time. She was sick of it. She was done.

What she didn't realize as she ran, was that all Rafe wanted to do, moments before, was protect her. He couldn't bare to see her get hurt.

Sure, he wasn't great at showing it, but Rafe Cameron cared for Lily Morgan tonight.

He cared. And Lily did nothing but run away.

I SPEAK

— 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢o𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 2.1K 18
โœ— DISCONTINUED ~ be careful what you search for rafe cameron x fem!oc [ obx season 1 ]
503K 9.2K 34
โœฏโœฏ "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ." -๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ (๐‘๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
287K 4.1K 21
Pogue falls for kook. Simple. Edited and finished Highest ranking #1 in OBX #1 topper #1 rafe #1 Sarah #2 maybanks #4 John b
254K 3.7K 61
๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€: ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก. "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...