sincerely, r

By starynightae

We'll meet each other one day. We promise. Sincerely, BTS -bts letter fic- -plot and dialogue included- -co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
i'm having a bad day deal with this
insta
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three (final)

sixty four

657 41 16
By starynightae

"So you're gonna fold it like this," Rebecca demonstrated, Hoseok watching carefully, Jungkook leaning forward to see. "Flip it, and then push the edges in." Hoseok frowned a little, getting a little lost. "And then put it in the mixture, getting both sides covered."

"All of that folding of the dough," Jungkook's eyes were wide. "For snickerdoodle cookies?" Rebecca snorted, someone finally catching on.

"Nope." She snorted, rolling out a ball of dough and then flattening it. "I just wanted to see if you guys would actually do it." Hoseok laughed, Jungkook rolling his eyes while she put the dough in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.

"Funny." Hoseok smiles widely, rolling out the dough, Jungkook pushing them flat, Rebecca putting them in the mixture and then on the tray to be baked.

"I've never had one of these before." Jungkook hummed, his spoon pressing at a steady motion. "What do they taste like?"

"It depends on how you make them." Rebecca looked up, holding his eye contact a little bit longer than usual. "The middle is supposed to be thinner than the edge, which you are doing and it's perfect." She smiled, forcing her eyes to go down, back to work. "And the ideal cookie is supposed to have a soft, smoothie inside and a nice, crunchy, or hard if you will, border." Rebecca places more finished cookies on the tray. "Everything is going perfectly, we just have to make sure it doesn't bake for too long."

"You're the cookie master." Hoseok smiled widely, nudging Rebecca gently.

"Ah yes." Rebecca chuckled, moving the cookie tray away. "My grandmother taught me well."

)()()()(

"These are delicious!" Hoseok hummed, eyes wide. "Wow! They're perfect!" The rest of BTS slowly trickled into the kitchen, the word and smell of cookies getting to them.

"Jungkook." Rebecca laughed, trying to smack Jungkook's hand away, his other holding five cookies. "Jungkook you cant eat them all."

"But they're soooo goood!" Jungkook laughed, taking a bite of a cookie. "Pleaseee."

"You can have three." Rebecca poked his forehead, Jungkook smiling widely

"These are the best things I've ever eaten!" Jimin spoke through his full mouth, eyes wide. "You need to teach Jin-hyung so he can make them for us!" Speaking of Jin, he walking in, home now.

"How was the grocery?" Rebecca welcomed Jin and Taehyung and Namjoon back, Taehyung making a beeline to the cookies.

"I was forced to sit with a kid who's as idiot!" Jin exclaimed, taking a cookie.

"Hyung that was me-" Taehyung froze, staring at Jin with wide eyes.

"I stand by my statement."Jin took a bite of his cookie, eyes going wide in amazement. Taehyung's face crumbled into an over dramatic cry, Rebecca laughing and hugging him, Taehyung hugging her back.

"Woah, that's a big bag of dog food." Rebecca, looking over by the door. "I'm only staying a few more days."

"Well, we got a big bag so the dogs will still have some when you come back next time." Namjoon wiped his hands with a napkin, his lips have a bit a sugar on it.

"Next time?" Rebecca tilted her head, her whirling in confusion.

"Yeah..." Jin nodded, looking at the boys. "If you want to come back..."

"You'd let me come back?" Rebecca started to tear up, eyes wide, hopeful.

"Of course!" Hoseok exclaimed, glancing around, knowing the boys all agree. "You're part of our group now!"

Yep, Rebecca started crying. Her emotions have been in a total knot since she heard news about her sister. Just, hearing about all of this love....

Jungkook ran around the counter, hugging Rebecca, her head immediately burying itself in his chest. The boys all awed and joined the hug, slowly becoming a group hug.

Everything was perfect. In that very moment, everything was okay.

Taehyung dragged Rebecca to his room after the hug was finished, everyone slowly dispersing, talking about the amusement park they're going to tonight. "Hey, wanna go on a walk with me?" He grinned widely, the two stood close to each other. "Please?"

"Mhm, let me go grab my jac-" Rebecca was interrupted by Taehyung grabbing the jacket from behind her, putting it on for her. "Oh okay, I'm ready then." Taehyung picked up Yeontan, handing him to Rebecca.

"Perfect." Taehyung kissed her cheek, opening the door for her and Yeontan. "I have the two things I love most with me." Rebecca's cheeks burned and she lowered her head, smiling.

)()()()(

Dispatch slowly raised their cameras, capturing the couple sitting beside each other on the bench. They shared a pair of earbuds between them, the wire connecting to Taehyung's phone. They were smiling, scratching and rubbing Yeontan while doing so.

'This will be one hell of a rumor.'

Taehyung glanced over at the group of dispatch while Rebecca looked down. They were exactly where he told them to go. This was going to be perfect. Taehyung planned everything out to the dot.

He picked up Yeontan, taking Rebecca's hand as well, leading them to stand in front of the cherry blossom. Dispatch's cameras went wild once they read what was written on the back of Rebecca's jacket.

Mine - V

Rebecca turned towards dispatch upon hearing the clicks of their cameras. Her eyes were wide and quickly spun back around as they advanced on the couple, going to the next spot Taehyung had told them to go.

Taehyung pulled Rebecca by the waist, leaning down and capturing her into a long, beautiful kiss.

And Dispatch?

They got it all.

Just like how Taehyung planned it.

BTS' V confirmed relationship with 'R'

BTS' First Relationship Ever, V's

R Revealed to be V's Girlfriend

ARMY broke Twitter

ARMY kinda broke Instagram as well

ARMY....

Yoongi snorted, turning off the TV. "Oh that boy." He stood up from the couch, the rest of the boys' jaws on the ground, still staring at the blank TV.

"What."

"The."

"Fuck."

)()()()()(

You, an ARMY, looked down at your phone, seeing BTS posted on Twitter. You instantly clicked on it, praying it would be involved with Taehyung and R. Upon seeing Taehyung on the video, you started to screen record, assuming it was a cover or something.

The video was taken in the dark, but you could clearly see Taehyung's face. He was quiet for a few seconds, looking down at his lap, but you couldn't tear your eyes away from his features to see what he was looking at.

"Sweet creature, sweet creature. Wherever I go, you bring me home." He sang softly, slowly, his deep voice sending shivers down your spine. God, he always sounded so perfect when he sang, so soulful, so, captivating. His arm moved slightly, but like before, your eyes were on him. "Sweet creature, sweet creature. When I run out of road, you bring me home." His smile was everything. It was small, almost unnoticable, but you noticed. "Sweet creature."

Your jaw dropped when a hand came out of nowhere, resting on the side of Taehyung's cheek. Upon further investigation, you saw R's head in his lap, her smiling tiredly up at Taehyung.

"No fucking way." You whispered, shocked this was posted.

"That was beautiful Bubba." That was her. That was her voice. It was soft, gentle, calming. It matched beautifully with Taehyung's. But another thing caught your attention. Taehyung's cheeks grew red, his smile getting all shy. Did....Bubba...she called him Bubba.

Does Kim Taehyung himself get shy and flustered at the nickname, Bubba?

He looked so soft, so in love.

God they're goals.

"I love you." She whispered, her thumb rubbing his cheek. You awed aloud, completely melting at this interaction. You squealed once Taehyung leaned down, kissing R in his lap.

"I love you too, my Love."

That's when the video ended. You sighed, ending the screen recording. God that girl is living every sensible ARMY's dream. Once you looked at your phone again, you noticed the video was gone.

Oh he probably took it down....

You laughed to yourself, pulling up Instagram and posting your screen recording.

"Good try. But you two are too cute to hide from the internet."

)()()()(

"TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!?!?!"

honestly, i'm going to let you decide who said the last sentence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...
870 126 17
TRUST AND DECEPTION: A Tale of Love, Lies, and Redemption. In a world where loyalty is a luxury, and truth is a rarity, one woman's journey will leav...
104K 4.6K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
3.4K 285 21
"I swear on my entire existence; you're the best thing I have ever waited for." Anyone would be lucky to have him. I just never thought that someone...