America's Young Bloods

By KeriannHolt

Fall Out Boy. Those three words have different means. An amazing rock band, a bunch of sellouts, or just plai... More

Save Rock And Roll
The Phoenix
It's an Arms Race
Carpal Tunnel of Love
The (After) Life of The Party
Hot To The Touch, Cold On The Inside
She's My Winona
Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
Miss Missing You
Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
Just One Yesterday
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
The (Shipped) Gold Standard
Hum Hallelujah
Thriller
7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
Alone Together
What A Catch, Donnie
Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
Bang The Doldrums
Young Volcanoes
20 Dollar Nose Bleed
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying
I Don't Care
I'm Like A Lawyer...
Alpha Dog
XO
Grand Theft Autumn
Sugar, We're Goin Down
Calm Before The Storm
Grenade Jumper
Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
Fame < Infamy
Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today
West Coast Smoker
Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Sequel is up!

Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes

92 6 13
By KeriannHolt

Mystery POV
"I just want you to supervise."

"So, I just need to be sure everyone is where they're supposed to be?" I ask my boss, and they nod.

"That's where the fun part comes in," they chuckle, and leave my house with the slam of a door.

I couldn't do this.

But I had to.

I had to find a way to save her without them finding out.

I debated on it, and called Rose.

Rose's POV
I was shaking. I was scared.

I quickly sat beside Pete on my bed and let the trembling overtake my body. Pete was better in these situations.

I was crying, clinging onto him.

"What's wrong?"

"I think Summer wants to hurt me.. And I think she wants to hurt Patrick."

Pete let out a quiet gasp and stood up, pulling me up with him.

"We should go see Patrick," he said to me, and I shook my head.

"I'll go later, I want to be alone."

"Call me if you need anything. Love you." And with that, he was out the door.

The door clicked shut, and I had this constant, uneasy feeling in my stomach.

The phone rang, and I answered hesitantly.

"Rose?" A familiar voice was on the other end and I smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Are you at home?"

"Yes." I said happily, thinking they were coming over, so I went to brush my hair.

"Okay. And by the way.. I'm really sorry, I love you."

The line went dead.

Now I was scared.

Pete's POV
I got an urgent call from a blocked number on the drive to the hospital, so I decided to answer.

"Pete, this is important. Please listen." Whoever this person was, they were using a voice modifier. I sighed and they took that as a signal to continue.

"If you want Rose to live, you need to listen to me."

I drove into the hospital parking lot and hit the brakes, giving them my full attention.

"What do you mean 'if I want her to live?' Is she okay?"

"She's fine, for now. Just listen to me. In exactly 2 hours I need you to call Rose and tell her to hide. I can't give too much away, but I'm on your side. Do not tell anyone that I called you. Be sure it is exactly two hours, no more, no less. People, bad people, will be looking for her. You need to think of a place she can hide that is inside her apartment. She can't leave, or.. She just can't leave. Be sure she stays in that apartment and doesn't hide until 2 hours from now. Do not call her, text her. Be sure her phone is on silent. Make sure she makes no noise, and talk her through it."

I took it all in.

"Okay," I finally replied, anxious.

"Pete, I'm counting on you." The voice said. I couldn't tell if it was male or female, but by the way they were talking, I think I had a clue.

Patrick's POV
I was surprised to see Pete enter the room, immediately giving me hug. I was grateful, it was getting pretty lonely around here. I had a concussion and a broken leg, so I was really grateful at the fact I would be walking in a matter of days.

"Hey, Pete."

"Hey." His leg was shaking and his voiced cracked. He was looking around the room as if he was nervous.

"No, Rose is in trouble. I think she might die."

My eyes widened and I sat up quickly, making a huge pain emerge from the back of my head.

"Peter. What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Someone just called me secretly and explained how I could save Rose's life. I don't know if I should trust them or not," he sighed and I could tell he was stressed.

Pete looked down at his phone and gasped, running out of the room, not before shouting "Gotta go!"

I was alone again, and I felt so useless.

My best friend was going to die.

------------------------------------

Hey guys! Longer chapter and a cliffhanger!! Woo. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: atavxnhalen
Twitter: ChefKholt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 98 33
!Trigger Warning! Jess Trohman, Joe Trohman's younger sister, Joe's in a famous band, Fall Out Boy, you'd think her life was perfect, right? Behind t...
419 6 10
Fall Out Boy goes on their World tour. One of the stops, Asia. So many things happen and the band discovers so many new secrets from one another. One...
395 41 20
''In the end, I'd do it all again, I think you're my best friend.'' Haley Loving lives in a small town in Iowa where nothing exciting ever happens. S...
515K 21.8K 200
What else can I say? Fourth book for our four favorite boys.