ANIMAL CROSSING ROLEPLAY

By vpeppy

This is an Animal Crossing Roleplay, as already stated in the title! I will edit and adapt things as I see fi... More

Forms
My OC (Animal)
My OC (Human)
Tags
The Beginning

Rules

206 8 25
By vpeppy

#1: Nothing inappropriate! Come on, it's the Animal Crossing series, for crying out loud!

#2: write a form before you join the roleplay.

#3: first password is your favourite villager personality! (Mine's peppy and snooty.)

#4: second password is your favourite native fruit!

#5: Third person ONLY. As is the spirit with my roleplay books, full sentences are a must! No script replies, I hate those with a passion.

#6: romance is allowed, but only the cutesy kind, due to it being Animal Crossing. Since they have humanoid attributes (stand on two legs, can talk, etc) I will allow a human OC to have a crush on an animal villager.

#7: tell me your timezone!

#8: No group roleplays.

#9: most importantly, hate the character, not the roleplayer.

#10: Please only tag me 1-3 times a day!

#11: MAXIMUM 3 OCs EACH.

#12: You play my crush, I play yours.

#13: Have fun!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
430K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
341K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...