My Stupid Senior (Troyler AU)

By SoobinsEuphoria

Would you know that you and another person are meant to be if he lived in the same room as you? In most cases... More

Chapter 1//Troye
Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3//Troye
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Troye
Chapter 6//Tyler
Chapter 7//Troye
Chapter 8//Tyler
Chapter 9//Troye
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Troye
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Troye
Chapter 15//Troye
Chapter 16//Troye
Chapter 17//Troye
Chapter 18//Troye
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 20//Troye
Chapter 21//Austin
Chapter 22//Tyler
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 24//Troye
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Troye
Chapter 27//Austin
Chapter 28//Connor
Chapter 29//Troye
Chapter 30//Tyler
Chapter 31//Troye
Chapter 32//Tyler
Chapter 33//Troye
Chapter 34//Troye
Chapter 35//Troye
Chapter 36//Troye
Chapter 37//Tyler
Chapter 38//Troye
Chapter 39//Troye
Chapter 40//Troye
Chapter 41//Tyler
Chapter 42//Connor
Chapter 43//Troye
Chapter 44//Troye
Chapter 45//Tyler
Chapter 46//Troye
Chapter 47//Troye
Chapter 48//Troye
Chapter 50//Troye
Chapter 51//Troye
Chapter 52//Troye
Chapter 53//Troye
Chapter 54//Troye
Chapter 55//Troye
Chapter 56//Tyler
Chapter 57//Troye
Chapter 58//Troye
Chapter 59//Tyler
Chapter 60//Troye
Epilogue//Troye

Chapter 49//Tyler

6.6K 268 329
By SoobinsEuphoria

Tyler

______________

I'm walking with Troye on my arm and I can feel my heart racing with nervousness. Performing in front of a few hundred people does nothing to me but meeting the love for my life's family for the first time, that makes me nervous.

That probably doesn't make any sense but that doesn't matter. I can see Troye's family waiting in their seats near the front as the rest of the crowd starts to shuffle out of the auditorium. I can see four people sitting there and I immediately recognize them from the pictures Troye has showed me. Tyde is leaning back in his seat looking like he can't wait to get the hell out of here. He's wearing horrendous khaki shorts with a green striped shirt. His feet are kicked up on the seat in front of him and I just role my eyes at the sight of him.

My eyes fall on Sage next. She's so gorgeous and I'm just so jealous. She obviously has a better fashion sense then her little brother. She's wearing a cute dress and has her hair piled into a fancy bun on the top of head. She's watching Troye and I as we approach she has a sweet smile on her face like she's happy to see Troye beaming as he looks over at me. His parents are dressed nicely and start to walk towards when they finally see us.

Troye introduces me to every member of his family and they insist on hugging me. I like hugs but it's weird hugging people I hardly know. I'm probably just over thinking this. If Troye likes me than that's all that really matters. We only talk to Troye's family for a few minutes before Troye explains that we are going to visit a friend in the hospital and that we have to leave soon.

"Okay, we are going for dinner tomorrow night after the production. Steele will be there with his fiancee, Lucy, and Tyler you are coming too, okay?" Laurelle looks at me and I just nod my head as Troye smirks. I elbow him in the side and he gives me a dirty look.

"What about Tyler's mum and Aunt? Could they come too?" Troye asks and I look down realising that we are both still dressed in what looks like bloody old timey clothes. Troye's mom must of nodded because he's pulling me towards back stage where everyone is waiting for us. They see us and we immediately leave the auditorium. We want to get to Trevor as soon as possible.

After what seems like forever we arrive and we receive special permission from Trevor's doctor so that all go us can go into his room at once. We are quiet as we creep up to his door wanting him to be totally surprised when he sees all of us. He expects Ana to be here but not the rest of us. Ana opens the door followed by Ms. Kale then the rest of class.

"Princess!" Trevor says a pond seeing Ana then he looks around and is shocked when he sees all of here. "Guys I love you." Trevor's face is pale and he looks really tired. I guess thats expected when you almost die. We start talking about the production with Trevor. He's really bummed that he didn't get to preform the things he's been working on for months. He's just really glad that he will be there for the second night of the production.

"Well we are going to get pizza. We'll see you tomorrow, Trev." Troye says patting Trevor's shoulder lightly before we start walking out of the building. Our class follows us but we don't pay attention to them.

"Please never be stupid enough to do something like that to yourself." Troye says squeezing my hand tightly as we step into the cool spring air. "I would be taking it a thousand times worse than Ana was." I don't answer him as the class gets into the vehicle it go to the pizza parlour.

There is already pizza waiting for us when we get there. It's a sweet little party that only lasts until we finish eating. We don't want to stay much longer seeing as most of us have a performance tomorrow as well as a full regular day of school.

Our hole building us already asleep by the time we get back. Troye and I walk into our room quietly not wanting to wake Connor and grab some things for a shower. We walk out of our room and down the hall in perfect unison not talking.

We head into separate cubicles after stripping out of our clothes. I hear Troye turn his water on and squeal when the cold water hits his skin. I turn my water on making sure to step out of the way of the spray until it was warm. Once the water is a decent temperature I step under and soak my hair with my back to the shower curtain. I begin lathering my hair and I hear Troye opening his shower curtain. What is that beautiful little think doing?

*Smut warning*

I rinse the shampoo out of my hair and continue with my regular shower routine, then I feel it. Troye's hands on my stomach. He doesn't say anything and he makes sure that his body isn't touching mine other than his hands. I look over my shoulder at him.

"Can I help you?" I ask sassily even though I'm completely awestruck by how amazing he looks right now. Messy wet hair, skin glistening with beads of water, eyes filled with...oh.

"Actually I think you can." I turn around in his grip looking up and down the length of his body. He has an erection, one that is standing tall waiting to be taken care of. I place my hands lightly on Troye's hips and he gives a small smile. I move one hand from his hip to his jaw and pull him into a kiss as my other hand moves to his member. I begin pumping my hand up and down his member almost lazily. He's moaning into my mouth as we continue to kiss and his hips are jerking against my hand in a desperate need for friction. I pull away from the kiss and let my lips fall to his delectable collar bones. I pepper his neck with kisses waiting only a few moments before falling to my knees on the floor of the shower. Damn we are such sluts. I'm about to give my boyfriend a blow job in the middle of our dorms showers.

Troye's fingers weave into my wet locks as the water continues to spray on my back. I take the head of his member in my mouth letting my tongue flick over the slit. He bucks his hips causing me to take more of him in my mouth. He hits the back of my throat and he moans loudly. I dig my fingernails into his thigh and he moans again though noticeably quieter this time. I swallow around his tip loving the sound of my name falling from his lips as his grip on my hair tightens. I pull back slowly then begin bobbing my head up and down adding a swiveling motion every few times. Troye's head is thrown back in ecstasy as he tugs my hair in an encouraging manor. It doesn't take long before Troye is nearing his high. I take all of him into my mouth relishing in the sound of his moan when he hits the back of my throat. I dig my nails into his thighs harder as he shoots down my throat and I swallow every last drop.

"Thank you Tilly." Troye says pulling me up by my shoulders. We kiss softly for a moment before we finish showering together with a few extra things.

*Smut End*

We walk back to the room exhausted and I don't give a fuck about Connor's stupid rule. I pull Troye into my bed and I cuddle the fuck out of him. We fall asleep completely at ease and completely happy.

"Good morning, Tilly." Troye whispers in my ear causing my eyes to flutter open. I roll over to see his face just inches from mine. I don't hesitate to pull him into a kiss only to be interrupted by Cock Block Connor.

"Get up class starts in fifteen minutes." I groan shoving my face into Troye's shoulder as he tries to get up. I pull him down and kiss his neck that is already adorned with a few fading love bites. Connor throws a pillow at us they he leaves the room. I pull Troye into a quick kiss then we both get up.

Ten minutes later we are dressed and rushing to first period. We barely make it to class on time, rushing through the door as the bell rings. We take our seats and begin preparing for a boring day of school. Troye looks like he's staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask looking up from my stupid work sheet. He's not actually staring at me. He's staring just past me at Austin.

"Austin's parents gave him his things back. Look at him. I'm worried he keeps hitting on Ethan in Anatomy Physiology. I don't want Austin to hurt anyone else." I look at Austin seeing that his clothes are living up to his usual rich boy persona. His hair has grown back and he hasn't been cutting it so it's a little shaggy at the moment.

"Ethan knows what really happened though, Ty. He's not dumb enough to do that. Anyways Ethan has his eye on some kid name Scott." I relax at his words and he pats my leg under the table in a comforting manor. Why am I so worried about other people getting hurt?

"Scott Hoying?" I question after a few moments. Troye has to think about what I'm asking for a moment before he remember what we were just talking about.

"Yeah the tall blonde one with really pretty eyes. He's in our choir."

"I know who he is we had a little thing last year." I look away and the bell rings. I always get sort of uncomfortable when talking about my exes or sort of exes around Troye. We walk out of the building together and before we go our desperate ways I say something about Scott. "Scott has Mitch though...does E not know that. I'll see you next period." Troye leans down to peck me on the lips and I head to my next class.

About an hour later I'm heading into the art hall when who other then Scott Hoying himself stops me. He puts a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to face him. He's a senior, he's tall, handsome, gay and has the voice of an angel.

"Hey Scott." I say and he looks down at his shoes taking his hand off of me. He looks into my eyes then nervously rubs his hand on his right jeans.

"Can I ask you for a bit of advice?" Scott asks making sure to keep eye contact with me as he talks. He looks nervous and like he's thinking way to much. Ugh. I don't really want to help one of my ex boy toys. Maybe this will make up for being a douche.

"Sure." Scott shifts his weight to the other foot as he thinks of how to word this. He's going to ask me about his little love triangle thing isn't he?

"I'm having relationship problems. I have a thing, not an official thing but a thing no less, with Mitch but I like Ethan, the one you were-" I cut Scott of not wanting to hear his explanation of what I did with Ethan.

"I know who Ethan is. Honestly Ethan isn't a very interesting person. I actually did try to get to know him. He's a fairly boring person but he's a good kisser. Mitch on the other hand has a flourishing personality that is perfect for your personality. He is also a good kisser and he knows how to treat a man. It's totally you're decision but just think about that, man." The bell had rung a few moments ago so I rush inside the classroom closely followed by Scott. Damn this looks seriously bad. I hope Troye doesn't get mad at me.

Half way into the class Troye still hasn't spoken to me. Apparently he thinks I was doing something with Scott and I can see that Mitch is acting the same way towards Scott. Boys...sigh.

I'm relieved when the bell finally rings following Troye out of the choir room into the auditorium. He stops back stage where no one is around and turns towards me. He has his arms crossed and he really doesn't look pledged at all.

"I wasn't doing anything with Scott. Scott was asking me advice about his love life because I've just so happened to have had a thing with both of his boys..." Troye's look of anger disintegrates and he starts laughing. "What?" I ask a little offended.

"You and Mitch Grassi?" He clutches his side laughing loudly like that's the funniest thing he's ever heard. "I mean I can see you with Scott, but Mitch?" He bursts out laughing even harder. I guess I see his point. Mitch and I are so different and just looking us together we look like a weird couple, or what ever we were.

"Shut up. I hate you." I try to slap him but he grabs my hand using his other hand to pull me closer to him.

"Whatever. You love me." He rolls his eyes as he talks and continues to pull me closer until his face is just a few inches from my own. We are both smiling widely loving this perfect moment. I lean in and attach our lips. It's soft and sweet, slow.

"Troyler? Troyler?! Where are you?" I continue to kiss Troye totally ignoring the sounds coming from the stage. They'll find us eventually. I hear footsteps followed by Yovanna saying, "Save it for tonight, Troyler. Save it for tonight." I pull back looking over my shoulder to see Yovanna and a few other students.

We walk out to the stage and I see Trevor standing there looking so much better than last night. I run over to him a small bear hug him.

"TREVY." I set him down and pat his head before skipping over to Mr. Yovanna. He tells us that we are going to work through all of the rough patches in the play right now for the rest of the period. And that's what we do. We spend the next hour rehearsing part after part after part. By the end of the period I feel confident that the play is going to be absolutely amazing.

I walk out of the art hall hand in hand with Troye and we travel towards the lunch room hungry and excited to preform tonight.
______________________
A/N

Hey guys it's Amanda and...I have no excuse for keeping you waiting for so long and I'm really really sorry about that. I'll try to update a bit more often but honestly I'm finding it hard to find time. That doesn't matter though!! Did you like this chapter? What happened that you liked? Meeting the parentals, Trevyboo shit, smut hehe, Ethan shit, Scömiche shiz, ye. If you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. HAPPY 2015!!

Tumblr/Twitter: SmilingTilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.4K 33
what Happens when beam feels that there is someone who is following him 24/7. not a stalker.but a sweet n warm person,who makes him feel like life i...
70.3K 3.7K 53
[BxB] In the eyes of the public, Rhys Martinez is the darling boy of the governor of New York, who has an angelic smile and charming wit. The people...
37.3K 1.4K 25
Troye and Connor are both highschool seniors, they live next to each other and their parents are good friends. This is why they are forced to go on a...
19.7K 1.4K 43
Completed ~ Ever since Tyler moved to Australia from America, he and his neighbour Troye became best friends. At the age of 10 they make a promise to...