Broken by design

Bởi 1-800BIGSIMP

A girl, broken from her last relationship, meets a boy with the same issue Xem Thêm

Hello!
Introductions
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Part 4

20 0 0
Bởi 1-800BIGSIMP

Ruel's POV

I was talking to Bella and we were having a great time when all of the sudden she got a call...

"It's Alex." she said worried.

"How about you pick up and pretend i'm not here and we will see what he has to say." I said earning a nod out of her.

Bella's POV

I picked up.

Alex: Hey is anyone around?
Bella: Nope, what do you want?
Alex: I want to tell you that i'm not sorry. You deserved that hit because you're a slut.
Bella: I'm sorry Alex.
Alex: As you should be. Get your ass home.

As soon as he said that Ruel took the phone.

Ruel: She won't be going home to a little bitch like you.
Alex: What are you doing with my girlfriend?!
Ruel: taking care of her, better than you ever will.
Alex: Fuxk you both.

After that Alex hung up.
"Thanks Ruel" I said.
"Why are you thanking me? There's no way i'm letting you near him again." I smiled and hugged him.

✰ ✰ ✰

Me and Ruel have been chatting for like 15 minutes.

"So what are your interests?" I asked eagerly.

"I like singing" He said nervously.

"Really? I kind of like it too but i'm not any good. Do you have any singing goals?" I asked

"I guess i'd like to go on another tour" he said.

"Wait so you've been on your before?!" i asked excitedly.

"haha yeah. I'm surprised you don't know who i am. Not to sound ignorant but usually girls come up to me just for fame. You're different. A good different." he smiled out to the view of the ocean.

I smiled at his last comment. "I'm sorry. I know your life is probably already stressful enough and me being here and causing problems is probably not making it better." I said swirling the spoon in my tea.

"What? No no no. You aren't causing me any trouble, i'm glad I could help you. You are such a genuine person and you deserve the best." She said pulling me into a side hug.

I smiled and realised how lucky i was to finally be done with Alex.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

115K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
510K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
438K 30K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 54.2K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC