The Hybrid's Mate (BxB)

بواسطة doudou200

I felt warm inside, just that...I had this strong desire of protecting him and keeping him safe for the rest... المزيد

chapter 1:hell on earth
chapter 2:worst birthday ever
chapter 3:the fight
chapter 4:the hard decisions
chapter 5:new pack
chapter 6:Mate
chapter 7:new kid
chapter 8:apologies
chapter 10 :visiting his parents.
chapter 11: training
chapter12 :first date
chapter 13 :marked
chapter 14 :guilt
chapter 15 :party
chapter 16 : hungover
chapter 17:the heat
chapter 18 : graduation
chapter 19:the new alpha
hi

chapter 9:waking up together

6K 205 4
بواسطة doudou200

"wake up handsome ! " I woke up to someone slowly and carefully touching my face.

I slapped his hand.

"just five more minutes please..." I said closing my eyes and moving to the other side.

This feels weird. This isn't my bed I thought.

"nath! We are late for the meeting with the alpha "

OMG. I can't believe I forgot. Mom is going to kill me.

"what! What do we do? " I asked getting up from the "wait for it " grass. I slept on the grass across the river today.

"calm down! It's no big deal. "

"what if he doesn't like me? What if he stops us from seeing eachothers, I know we just met yesterday, but I..... "

"stop! He will like you, trust me, come on let's go ! "

"what day is it anyway? "

" we slept the whole day ,it's probably 5 am right now , My dad kept mind-linking me . "

"okay! Am gonna go get you some clothes, so we can change ! "

We were still in our wolf form. I couldn't let him catch a cold. I don't even know where the clothes are.

"Eh! Oliver.. "

" just check that tree over there ! " he said chuckling.

After searching the whole tree. I finally found some shorts and a shirt.

As I turned around, Oliver was swimming naked .

"what are you doing? You are gonna catch a cold! Come on! Get out. "

"are you worried about me babe! Come on, join me. We slept in our wolf form. My ribs are aching. "

"I swear to god, if it's cold. "

"trust me, just shift! Here! Am gonna close my eyes! " he said.

"turn around! "

"ugh whatever! "

I tried to shift to my human form but I couldn't. This was the longest time I stayed in my wolf form. I just couldn't .

Oliver turned around, observing my every move. Looking at me struggling to do something as simple as shifting back,even kids could do it.

He is gonna reject me, I don't deserve to be his mate.

"hi! This is normal! Just look at me." He said getting closer to me, still in the water.

" focus, just take deep breaths and focus on me . Imagine your human form. " he said, I tried. But couldn't. My eyes were getting filled with tears.

"calm down nath! Look at me! You got this! " he said patting my head.

I looked at him straight in the eyes, not breaking the intense eye contact as I felt my bones cracking back to normal.

As soon as I realized I was naked in front of my mate, I broke the eye contact, trying my best to hide myself.

"you are beautiful " I heard his wolf growl.

"Eh !!.. Come on ! Jump " he said turning away.

He doesn't like me, he is gonna reject me

Stop it. Tyler mentally slapped me.

I went down. The water was cold. But it felt comfortable. More comfortable than being naked with an alpha of course.

He still wasn't looking at me.

"am Sorry! "

"why? " he said turning around.

"I am supposed to be the alpha's mate but I can't control my wolf, I can't even shift back . Even a ten years old knows how to shift faster than me. You can reject me if you want. I totally understand! "

"babe! Don't you dare think like that ! You can learn everything! My dad is going to be your mentor, trust me you will become the strongest creature, I am proud to be the Hybrid's mate " he said getting closer and closer to me.

His face was close to me, I could smell his rose scent ,my heart was beating faster and I could hear his , our hearts were in perfect synch.

As he was looking at my lips, I wrapped my arms around him . In a swift motion, I closed the distance, he gasped as my fingers sank in his skin with a mind of their own .

The kiss was soft yet passionate. I never felt this confident. Sparks were erupting from my stomach. As I grabbed him tight . I just wanted him closer and closer to me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Am sorry the chapter is shorter than usual. Hope you enjoyed it. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

448K 22K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
2M 80.1K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
3.8K 234 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
2.4K 108 18
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...